Final Vote: Palladium Open House 2018 or 2019?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Which time would you prefer for the next Palladium Open House?

Poll ended at Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:12 pm

April 19-22, 2018
44%
April 2019
48%
I'd like to come but can't make it to either date listed (please put a comment below as to why and what date would work better for you)
2%
I'm not interested in coming.
6%

Total votes: 66

Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Final Vote: Palladium Open House 2018 or 2019?

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Hi all!

Based on our last poll, there is plenty of people interested in us having another Palladium Open House.

At this point, we're all in agreement to host another Palladium Open House, (Yay! :D ). The question is whether it is in April of 2018 or April 2019. We'd like to know which YOU prefer.

One way or the other, it will happen in April because we can heat the warehouse if it is cool, but cannot cool it if hot. This past May is a great example of the heat waves than can occur in May, with temperatures in the 90s.

So the question becomes, is the two-thirds (66%) who want it in 2018 willing to come regardless of whether it’s April or May? Or for those of you who would prefer May, would you prefer we push it back an additional year?

Please let us know in the poll above and by posting comments below. If we are going to host a POH in 2018 we need to make that announcement in the next week or two to give people as much time to plan as possible. Thanks!

Scott Gibbons
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Re: Final Vote: Palladium Open House 2018 or 2019?

Unread post by Glistam »

I would've preferred to select an option along the lines of "Both April 2018 and April 2019 are good for me; I would attend either." Since I have to choose I still vote for the earlier date.

EDIT: I changed my mind and voted for 2019. A lot of people have made some good points about why that year would be better, and I think I finally agree with them. I would still attend one in either year.
Last edited by Glistam on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Glistam wrote:I would've preferred to select an option along the lines of "Both April 2018 and April 2019 are good for me; I would attend either." Since I have to choose I still vote for the earlier date.

:ok:

And I'd add a touch of "but I really have no idea what my finances will be on any of those dates, regardless of my intent."
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

My decision is still the same-April 2019. Let's get everything we need to get done
first, clear the slate of everything we're claiming will be completed in 2017 and start
working on a few other items that have been left blowning in the wind. We also need
to make a successful launch of Robotech RPG Tactics. Got some embittered fans in
that area. If we decided to do the Open House in 2018 I'll be one of the first to sign
up, but I really rather wait until 2019.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Reagren Wright wrote:My decision is still the same-April 2019. Let's get everything we need to get done
first, clear the slate of everything we're claiming will be completed in 2017 and start
working on a few other items that have been left blowning in the wind. We also need
to make a successful launch of Robotech RPG Tactics. Got some embittered fans in
that area. If we decided to do the Open House in 2018 I'll be one of the first to sign
up, but I really rather wait until 2019.

I again echo everything here!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Jack Burton
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Jack Burton »

Based off of prior open houses, how soon does the event fill up?
konkotoli
D-Bee

Unread post by konkotoli »

I voted for 2019 simply to allow for more planning. I had such a blast in 2015 and can't wait to go back!
ffranceschi
Adventurer
Comment: "In Absentia Lucis, Tenebrae Vincunt"
Location: Republic of Cordoba, Silver River Republics (Montevideo, Uruguay)

Unread post by ffranceschi »

Head of Northern Gun Research and Development

"I'm ready man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State-of-the-badass-art!" - Private Hudson, ALIENS (1986).
Reelman
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Eliminating that not so fresh feeling from the world of role playing.

Unread post by Reelman »

I voted 2019 not really out of my preference but because I know others, esp my international friends need more lead time to schedule/plan and it would not be the same without them.

IF April 2018 wins out, I would be there with bells on and run a bunch of events.
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

Planning a POH isn't organizing the D-Day invasion. There is no reason it can't be an annual event IF the ROI plays out. Also, there is no reason the POH should interfere with book production to any extent. As for the RTT KS, that's a whole kettle of stank fish regardless if the next POH is held in 2018 or 2028.

As for the ROI, the big issue is the tipping point to profitability based on attendance. If the POH is profitable with 200 people, then its a no brainer to do it in 2018. If you don't hit profitability until 300 attendees, then you gotta find out if 300 people want to come for 2018 and that's not happening on a forum. That's all about presale actions.

As for people's finances, there is no way to predict anything. Some people will make the event a financial priority and budget accordingly. Some people will decide spur of the moment. Some people can't ever get their finances in order. Some people will have last minute disasters.

The best future predictor is past performance. Look at all the POHs. Which had lowest attendance? Was it profitable? No? Then find the lowest attended one that hit profitability with X people and announce that the 2018 POH is happening if X people buy advanced tickets.
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Hi all!

I haven't posted much on this thread or the prior poll because I did not want to unduly influence anyone's vote. There is a misconception however on the amount of work to be put into the POH (especially in regard to the effect it might have on producing more books) that I would like to correct so that people can make an informed choice.

Kevin has stated in the past that it was a lot of work to put on the POH and he was correct, as there was a lot needed to get all the ducks in a row. However, for the upcoming POH (whether in 2018 or 2019) a lot of the heavy lifting has already been done. This is thanks to our wonderful Kathy Simmons and her excellent organization skills and detailed notes. Kathy has provided me all of her notes and other pertinent information from past POH's, and a lot of the work that has to be duplicated from one Open House to the next is already documented step-by-step. This makes a HUGE difference in the amount of work I'll need to do to get everything ready.

And right there is another big difference between past and future POH's - me. :-)

I don't want this to sound like bragging - it is actually just a difference in staffing. In the past Kevin has had to personally supervise a lot of the work needed to get the Open House done, from arranging table & chair rentals to coordinating volunteers. With a new business manager on hand, those responsibilities fall on my shoulders, not his.

My aim is to make it so that Kevin doesn't have to walk out of his office until the hour the Open House begins. I have experience running large events like this, so I should be able to get things going without having to run into his office every two minutes. :lol: I have also been in touch with several very talented people who have helped out at past open houses and have already volunteered to help again in the future.

So, no matter which way you vote, please do not feel like you are somehow burdening us here at Palladium. Your enthusiasm and spirits are contagious, inspiring all of us to new heights! We can't wait to see you all, either in 2018 or 2019.
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Reagren Wright
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Scott Gibbons wrote:Hi all!

I haven't posted much on this thread or the prior poll because I did not want to unduly influence anyone's vote. There is a misconception however on the amount of work to be put into the POH (especially in regard to the effect it might have on producing more books) that I would like to correct so that people can make an informed choice.

Kevin has stated in the past that it was a lot of work to put on the POH and he was correct, as there was a lot needed to get all the ducks in a row. However, for the upcoming POH (whether in 2018 or 2019) a lot of the heavy lifting has already been done. This is thanks to our wonderful Kathy Simmons and her excellent organization skills and detailed notes. Kathy has provided me all of her notes and other pertinent information from past POH's, and a lot of the work that has to be duplicated from one Open House to the next is already documented step-by-step. This makes a HUGE difference in the amount of work I'll need to do to get everything ready.

And right there is another big difference between past and future POH's - me. :-)

I don't want this to sound like bragging - it is actually just a difference in staffing. In the past Kevin has had to personally supervise a lot of the work needed to get the Open House done, from
arranging table & chair rentals to coordinating volunteers. With a new business manager on hand, those responsibilities fall on my shoulders, not his.

My aim is to make it so that Kevin doesn't have to walk out of his office until the hour the Open House begins. I have experience running large events like this, so I should be able to get things going without having to run into his office every two minutes. :lol: I have also been in touch with several very talented people who have helped out at past open houses and have already volunteered to help again in the future.

So, no matter which way you vote, please do not feel like you are somehow burdening us here at Palladium. Your enthusiasm and spirits are contagious, inspiring all of us to new heights! We can't wait to see you all, either in 2018 or 2019.

I must say your words are quite convincing Scott :D . Your words are the kind I have long to hear at Palladium Books. If you feel that Palladium Books is in a good place to produce the Open House in April of 2018 then I feel YOU should have the Open House in April 2018. Whatever Palladium needs I will be there to do whatever I can to help.
ffranceschi
Adventurer
Comment: "In Absentia Lucis, Tenebrae Vincunt"
Location: Republic of Cordoba, Silver River Republics (Montevideo, Uruguay)

Unread post by ffranceschi »

Reelman wrote:I voted 2019 not really out of my preference but because I know others, esp my international friends need more lead time to schedule/plan and it would not be the same without them.

:-D :-D :-D
Head of Northern Gun Research and Development

"I'm ready man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State-of-the-badass-art!" - Private Hudson, ALIENS (1986).
Uleepera
D-Bee

Unread post by Uleepera »

2018... because I honestly could care less about new product. My area is so devoid of people who play rifts Northern Gun would be new to me right now.
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

I voted for 2018 but I will attend if it is in 2019.

I would also like to again push for a fall 2018 POH. It is a nice compromise of dates and some of us have a hard time making it in the spring. Just choose a nice cool month in fall and put it out there.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
Uleepera
D-Bee

Unread post by Uleepera »

Warshield73 wrote:I voted for 2018 but I will attend if it is in 2019.

I would also like to again push for a fall 2018 POH. It is a nice compromise of dates and some of us have a hard time making it in the spring. Just choose a nice cool month in fall and put it out there.

Maybe they could alternate? Although I supposed fall would be incredibly difficult with a push to build up and support the holiday season.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

I'm still going for 2019. I just want to make sure that Wave 2 is out the door, because it would make the OH, SO much better IMO. Though if it goes for 2018, I'm still 99.9% sure I could still make it.
ABLACKBEAR
Newb

Unread post by ABLACKBEAR »

April 2019 would be best for us because we have a lot of planning to do. We would need to arrange for time off of my husbands job, I may have to work around a school schedual and we have three kids who are still in car seats. 2019 would give us a lot more time to figure out the details. As the poll stands now it looks like it is 50/50 on 2019 or 2018. We won't be able to make it if it is in 2018 though.
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

2019. I would prefer PB to concentrate on getting new releases out this year. Open House post wave 2 would be for the best, I feel.
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Thanks to everyone who voted and posted their thoughts. The decision has been made for a 2018 Palladium Open House.

As for the next one after that, we'll be looking hard at what time period makes sense - 1 year? 2 years? 18 months (to satisfy those who would prefer the Fall instead of the Spring)? Feel free to express your thoughts.

Jack Burton
Megaversal® Ambassador

Very excited!
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Unread post by Glistam »

As much as I like the idea of annual, wouldn't that be a bit too much?
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
Alpha 11
Palladin

I just hope and pray wave 2 is out by then. I just don't want to go and people be there with an axe to grid against anyone at Palladium.
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

Next question: When do the tickets go on sale and which hotel should we book?

I have always thought that POH should be every two or three years. Preferably on anniversary years like Rifts 30th anniversary or Palladium Books 40th. That is often enough for us to enjoy but not so often that people that it becomes too much of an undertaking for the PB staff.

I love the idea switch off between fall and spring. That would be great.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
Jack Burton
Megaversal® Ambassador

Alpha 11 wrote:I just hope and pray wave 2 is out by then. I just don't want to go and people be there with an axe to grid against anyone at Palladium.

Nah... I don't imagine someone would expend the time, money and energy to make it to an Open House and then be a jerk while they're there over Wave 2. Could it happen? Sure, but likely not. They'd be vastly outnumbered by those who are there to have fun!

Can't wait for the booking details!
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Warshield73 wrote:Next question: When do the tickets go on sale and which hotel should we book?

I have always thought that POH should be every two or three years. Preferably on anniversary years like Rifts 30th anniversary or Palladium Books 40th. That is often enough for us to enjoy but not so often that people that it becomes too much of an undertaking for the PB staff.

I love the idea switch off between fall and spring. That would be great.

Tickets will go on sale either next week or the week after at the latest.

We have already visited several hotels in the area immediately around Palladium's headquarters and spoken with their managements to get an idea of availability and pricing. I am going to be working on finalizing those details in the next few days; that way we can get them in to next week's Weekly Update so that you can start making reservations!

Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

Excellent!!! Now make it happen annually. Its all about ROI and momentum. Of course, not everybody is going to come to every one and that makes total sense. Some will do it once, others every few years and others ever year like clockwork. There should not be any issue getting 250-300 paying attendees considering PB's fan base.

As for local hotels, please try to find one with 24/7 gaming space for us late nighters if possible.

Is the POH going to be Thursday(VIP) to Sunday? If so, see if the hotel would give a discount to people who stay 4 nights.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Spinachcat wrote:Excellent!!! Now make it happen annually. Its all about ROI and momentum. Of course, not everybody is going to come to every one and that makes total sense. Some will do it once, others every few years and others ever year like clockwork. There should not be any issue getting 250-300 paying attendees considering PB's fan base.

As for local hotels, please try to find one with 24/7 gaming space for us late nighters if possible.

Is the POH going to be Thursday(VIP) to Sunday? If so, see if the hotel would give a discount to people who stay 4 nights.

That would be nice if we could get a discount. And I'll be there for VIP night and all!
Reelman

Unread post by Reelman »

We will be there with bells on! Already planning events to run. Deeply considering a multi-part massive Palladium Fantasy game in the Dwarven Forge. Will certainly run Rifts and Dead Reign, possibly Chaos Earth, and trying to come up with a good BTS event.
Reagren Wright

Guess I better get cracking on a Phi adventure. Already have one that takes place in
Lopan. See how the this upcoming HU one I'm running at Gen Con pans out and I'll
determine if I run it at the Open House.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Reelman wrote:We will be there with bells on! Already planning events to run. Deeply considering a multi-part massive Palladium Fantasy game in the Dwarven Forge.

All....Day....Long
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Very excited and plan to attend in 2018
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
zyanitevp
Champion

The Dark Elf wrote:
Reelman wrote:We will be there with bells on! Already planning events to run. Deeply considering a multi-part massive Palladium Fantasy game in the Dwarven Forge.

All....Day....Long

So you and your brother will be there?
My Twitter
Image Image
Soldier of Od
Hero

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

zyanitevp wrote:
The Dark Elf wrote:

All....Day....Long

To be honest i doubt we will, though i can't speak for Dark Elf. I've got a lot going on at the moment, and time away without the missus indulging my rpg bug already booked up for october this year and june next year. Difficult to fit everything in and the others are already paid for. And it ain't cheap! I would certainly have gone in 2019. Will definitely be there for the next one.
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
zyanitevp
Champion

Soldier of Od wrote:
zyanitevp wrote:
The Dark Elf wrote:

All....Day....Long

To be honest i doubt we will, though i can't speak for Dark Elf. I've got a lot going on at the moment, and time away without the missus indulging my rpg bug already booked up for october this year and june next year. Difficult to fit everything in and the others are already paid for. And it ain't cheap! I would certainly have gone in 2019. Will definitely be there for the next one.

That is why I voted for 2019, to give more time for people to get finances together. Hope you can find a way
My Twitter
Image Image
Soldier of Od
Hero

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

zyanitevp wrote:
Soldier of Od wrote:
zyanitevp wrote:
The Dark Elf wrote:

All....Day....Long

That is why I voted for 2019, to give more time for people to get finances together. Hope you can find a way

Well i'm sure there are plenty of people who can make it. Hope you all have a blast!
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

I cant go if Soldier of Od doesnt (we share the costs). 2019 if its announced before other cons get booked.

But I still think for Palladium that one next year is the right choice! HF everyone.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
zyanitevp
Champion

The Dark Elf wrote:I cant go if Soldier of Od doesnt (we share the costs). 2019 if its announced before other cons get booked.

But I still think for Palladium that one next year is the right choice! HF everyone.

I am now truly saddened- won't be the same without you both!
My Twitter
Image Image
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer

zyanitevp wrote:
The Dark Elf wrote:I cant go if Soldier of Od doesnt (we share the costs). 2019 if its announced before other cons get booked.

I am now truly saddened- won't be the same without you both!

Ofc it wont! lol. And u know I so badly wanted a sneak peak and Glens' Lopan!
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Unread post by Hendrik »

Miracles happen all the time, and I am kinda banking on that, but sans such, I will not be able to attend the POH 2018. Too little time to save up for it.

*sigh*

Stings my Palladium heart.
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!
Reagren Wright

Hmm trying to guilt trip me hunh. By the way at some point an female Elf scholar might be making
an appearance in something real soon.
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Unread post by Hendrik »

Reagren Wright wrote:Hmm trying to guilt trip me hunh. By the way at some point an female Elf scholar might be making
an appearance in something real soon.

Nah, not trying to give you a guilt trip. I am just sad that I will not be able to come to the POH 2018.

I am looking forward to see this scholar :-)
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!
ekimatuan
D-Bee

Unread post by ekimatuan »

Got my VIP and weekend tickets today!
Alpha 11
Palladin

ekimatuan wrote:Got my VIP and weekend tickets today!

Same here!
Jack Burton
Megaversal® Ambassador

Alpha 11 wrote:
ekimatuan wrote:Got my VIP and weekend tickets today!

Same here!

Me, too! Can't believe I talked the wife into going.

Based on past open houses, does anyone have any idea when things wind down on Sunday? I'm trying to figure out flights home.
Reelman

Unread post by Reelman »

Jack Burton wrote:
Based on past open houses, does anyone have any idea when things wind down on Sunday? I'm trying to figure out flights home.

There are usually games from 10-2 and a few that run a bit later, but its pretty much done gaming wise by 4 and into full cleanup/shutdown by 6 on Sunday. Don't underestimate how long the "leaving" process will take, saying goodbye to old and new friends, making that final art purchase you agonized over all weekend, and just leaving in general, hard if not impossible to rush out.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Reelman wrote:
Jack Burton wrote:

There are usually games from 10-2 and a few that run a bit later, but its pretty much done gaming wise by 4 and into full cleanup/shutdown by 6 on Sunday. Don't underestimate how long the "leaving" process will take, saying goodbye to old and new friends, making that final art purchase you agonized over all weekend, and just leaving in general, hard if not impossible to rush out.

Second! The "leaving" can drag on. In a good/sad way. As for flights, just do what me and my friend and his wife will do, fly out Mon. morning.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”