Secrets otA @ the Printer. Huzzah.

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Secrets otA @ the Printer. Huzzah.

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

In the latest Murmur KS said that SotA has gone to the printer and he is already working on Nightbane: Dark Designs. So one of the three books I want; that are on the production list; is coming out soon in it's final form.

The last few weeks have been filled with very long days as I threw myself into writing and getting Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ done and to the printer. Then I immediately started work on Nightbane® Dark Designs™. You can see a free Sneak Preview of it at DriveThruRPG.com I know this is a book players and G.M.s are going to go wild over. And it is just the first of many exciting new titles we have coming for Rifts® and other game lines.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Re: Secrets otA @ the Printer. Huzzah.

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:In the latest Murmur KS said that SotA has gone to the printer and he is already working on Nightbane: Dark Designs.

The last few weeks have been filled with very long days as I threw myself into writing and getting Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ done and to the printer. Then I immediately started work on Nightbane® Dark Designs™. You can see a free Sneak Preview of it at DriveThruRPG.com I know this is a book players and G.M.s are going to go wild over. And it is just the first of many exciting new titles we have coming for Rifts® and other game lines.

Yup, and the printer has confirmed we'll have Secrets of the Atlanteans™ by August 9th. :-D
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Here is hoping you can at least get a limited amount of the new nightbane book out for gen con as well but at least we can be pretty sure you should be well stocked with secrets of atlantis there.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Great news! Maybe, if we are lucky, we can get a 3rd book out soon after this Nightbane one.
Jack Burton
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Jack Burton »

Alpha 11 wrote:YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Great news! Maybe, if we are lucky, we can get a 3rd book out soon after this Nightbane one.

My fingers (and toes) are crossed that one book we'll see is Beyond Arcanum for BtS2. I'm working on a new O.C.C. for a Rifter submission to be used in BtS2 and WOW, it's difficult because we don't know how magic works yet in the game! I'm having to dance around the whole magic subject and feel the character isn't nearly as rounded as it should be. In other words, it feels "incomplete". That being said, when it's done and hopefully published, I hope you BtS2 fans enjoy it!
Marcus
Explorer

Unread post by Marcus »

Is this the first new release for 2017? Or did something slip my mind?
Dear optimists, pessimists, and realists,
While you were all arguing over the glass of water, I just drank it.

Sincerely,
an opportunist.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Other than the two rifters I believe that is correct that this is the first major product of this year.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Jack Burton wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Great news! Maybe, if we are lucky, we can get a 3rd book out soon after this Nightbane one.

My fingers (and toes) are crossed that one book we'll see is Beyond Arcanum for BtS2. I'm working on a new O.C.C. for a Rifter submission to be used in BtS2 and WOW, it's difficult because we don't know how magic works yet in the game! I'm having to dance around the whole magic subject and feel the character isn't nearly as rounded as it should be. In other words, it feels "incomplete". That being said, when it's done and hopefully published, I hope you BtS2 fans enjoy it!

Well, you could do all the other work, then maybe ask Kevin for help on it so it could be complete.

kaid wrote:Other than the two rifters I believe that is correct that this is the first major product of this year.

Sad. But its better then no books. Hopefully its because of Scott being there, and he can keep Kevin on track. I think Kevin has to many Squirrel moments. Which is good and bad. Good in that he's getting call these ideals, and bad, he has a hard time finishing books quickly.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

I work at a small business and while it is fun to wear a lot of hats and do a lot of different things it also can keep you from being able to actually focus on any one thing. I think the change probably will be productive in the long run let kevin unleash all his gaming goodness.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”