Need help with Stores that ship internationally

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Thias
D-Bee

Need help with Stores that ship internationally

Unread post by Thias »

I am interested in buying three books and ship them to Scandinavia as no shops here carry Palladium Books stuff. Most of the stores says that their suppliers do not deal with PB products as it is just filling the shelves and no one wants them.

My problem is that PBs own store take more for shipping than the books themselves cost so that is no option. So if anyone know of a good and trustworthy RPG shop that carries PB books and ship internationally, I would be grateful for help.
ffranceschi
Adventurer
Comment: "In Absentia Lucis, Tenebrae Vincunt"
Location: Republic of Cordoba, Silver River Republics (Montevideo, Uruguay)

Re: Need help with Stores that ship internationally

Unread post by ffranceschi »

Thias wrote:I am interested in buying three books and ship them to Scandinavia as no shops here carry Palladium Books stuff. Most of the stores says that their suppliers do not deal with PB products as it is just filling the shelves and no one wants them.

My problem is that PBs own store take more for shipping than the books themselves cost so that is no option. So if anyone know of a good and trustworthy RPG shop that carries PB books and ship internationally, I would be grateful for help.

My favorite one: http://www.nobleknight.com/

Excellent selection and customer service...and they support Palladium Books line :)
Head of Northern Gun Research and Development

"I'm ready man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State-of-the-badass-art!" - Private Hudson, ALIENS (1986).

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”