anime north 2017?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jefram_denkar
Rifts® Trivia Runner Up

anime north 2017?

Unread post by Jefram_denkar »

Just wondering who is going to anime north 2017 and what products will be available there (figure it would be a good chance to fill the few holes in my collection)?
I've got an advanced pre-rifts energy rifle, A soul drinking rune blade, living bio armor, and a hover truck full of nukes. So why do I feel under equipped for this??? (Sir Joe the Gardner 7th level Ogre Keeper of the garden on his first encounters with the Mechanoids)
TagsPB
Explorer

Re: anime north 2017?

Unread post by TagsPB »

Well.....I'll be there........Greg (who is on the web site) will be there......
As to product....Depends on what Kevin sends up............but should be newer stuff.
Is there something your looking for?
Jefram_denkar
Rifts® Trivia Runner Up

Unread post by Jefram_denkar »

TagsPB wrote:Well.....I'll be there........Greg (who is on the web site) will be there......
As to product....Depends on what Kevin sends up............but should be newer stuff.
Is there something your looking for?

Macross and Master's saga at the very least (got the original manga size but want the 8 1/2 by 11) plus may grab a limited edition hard cover or two if I get the chance (if it is ready the new CS book).

But the main thing is always getting to talk with the Palladium gang.
I've got an advanced pre-rifts energy rifle, A soul drinking rune blade, living bio armor, and a hover truck full of nukes. So why do I feel under equipped for this??? (Sir Joe the Gardner 7th level Ogre Keeper of the garden on his first encounters with the Mechanoids)
TagsPB
Explorer

Unread post by TagsPB »

This JUST in:
There will be a few copies of the Nightbane® Dark Designs™ Raw Preview Edition available ($20)
Kevin has given us a supply of something to give away (yes free) first come first serve.

Oh and did I mention.......everything will be in Canadian Dollars????

Also Robotech® RPG Tactics™ demo's will be run on Saturday
Greg Diaczyk
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Official "Wayne Smith Clone"

Unread post by Greg Diaczyk »

Yup I'll be there!

Kevin sent 12 boxes of books, mostly new stuff, but a few old classics if people are looking to fill in their collections.
There are also a ton of Robotech stuff being sent up, including miniatures.

As TagPB mentioned all book prices will be listed USD book prices but in Canadian Dollars, so you are looking at about a 35% discount on all books! There will also be some special deals for people buying multiple books.

See you guys there!
Greg Diaczyk,
"Wayne Smith Clone"
Palladium Freelance Writer and Editor

Boethermsbrukan
Explorer
Comment: Defiling Heir

Unread post by Boethermsbrukan »

Good morning, mes amis!

Thanks to a wee bit of local kindness, Boethermsbrukan (or her RL person, anyway) will be at Anime North 2017, and is looking very much forward to it! Will be properly equipped with drawing implements, gaming box (dice, counters and a few miniatures) and possibly even a Nikon D5100 DSLR! ^_^ Have a question for TagsPB and/or Greg Diaczyk: will any copies of Wolfen Empire or (and I expect I'm reaching a bit with this, but I thought it worth asking) the Palladium Fantasy Red Foil Dragon hardcover be amongst the goods available? I don't know if the latter is in my price range even if any remain at all, but I'd love to pick up a copy of 'Wolfen Empire' if that's not too much for this pup to hope for.

-Boe.
TagsPB
Explorer

Unread post by TagsPB »

Boethermsbrukan wrote:Good morning, mes amis!

Thanks to a wee bit of local kindness, Boethermsbrukan (or her RL person, anyway) will be at Anime North 2017, and is looking very much forward to it! Will be properly equipped with drawing implements, gaming box (dice, counters and a few miniatures) and possibly even a Nikon D5100 DSLR! ^_^ Have a question for TagsPB and/or Greg Diaczyk: will any copies of Wolfen Empire or (and I expect I'm reaching a bit with this, but I thought it worth asking) the Palladium Fantasy Red Foil Dragon hardcover be amongst the goods available? I don't know if the latter is in my price range even if any remain at all, but I'd love to pick up a copy of 'Wolfen Empire' if that's not too much for this pup to hope for.

-Boe.

No to the Red Foil......I don't remember which Palladium Fantasy Books were sent......sorry
Panomas II
Explorer

Unread post by Panomas II »

Enjoy the convention... I've got to get out more myself! The last time I went to one... Was well... Geez! I don't even want to think back that long.

Have fun!
Boethermsbrukan
Explorer
Comment: Defiling Heir

Unread post by Boethermsbrukan »

TagsPB, good afternoon!

TagsPB wrote:No to the Red Foil......I don't remember which Palladium Fantasy Books were sent......sorry

Is all good. ^_^ I didn't think there was much of a chance of seeing the Red Foil PFRPG; however, I'll make sure to ask about Wolfen Empire when I'm there on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to attending a convention for the first time in quite a while. Thanks for fielding the question, either way!

Panomas II, good afternoon!

Panomas II wrote:Enjoy the convention... I've got to get out more myself! The last time I went to one... Was well... Geez! I don't even want to think back that long.

Believe me, I'm pretty sure I know how you feel; this will be my first convention since 2006, and I'm really looking forward to it. I attended the first two Anime Norths, back in 1998 or 1999 or so, which admittedly was quite some time ago. o_o Thank you for the kind wish for a fun convention! (I suspect it was aimed at all of us attending, and not just me, but thank you anyway! ^_^)

-Boe.
TagsPB
Explorer

Unread post by TagsPB »

Let's see this is Anime North number 21 for me.....plus a year of planning before the fist one.
Yes I am a proud founding member (a title we seem to have fewer of now).

Who would have thought......waaaaaaaaay back when.......our little one day event would turn into......

The largest Fan run convention in Canada (I believe North America but am only 98% sure in that)
TagsPB
Explorer

Unread post by TagsPB »

Thanks to everyone who came by the booth :)
I hope you all had fun.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

This was fun for me and thanks for those that stopped by my flee market table.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Didn't even know you had a booth there drew......I was there all day Saturday and hung with Rob at the RRT demo table most of the afternoon.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”