Then There Were Four...

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Semi-Retired Gamer
Megaversal® Ambassador

Then There Were Four...

Unread post by Semi-Retired Gamer »

Well, I just got off the phone with one of my buddies that I've known since the 2nd grade in 1980 and it seems the stars are right and my gaming drought is over! He said,"I can't remember if you like RIFTS or other Palladium stuff but Travis lives down the street from me now and Ed just bought a house a few miles away. We're getting a group together but we don't want to play D&D, we want to do RIFTS instead. Is that ok?". :lol: He must not know I'm an MA and a BIG fan of RIFTS, Palladium Fantasy, and Dead Reign. Ready to game!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I blog (mainly) about role-playing interests at The Semi-Retired Gamer.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Then There Were Four...

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Yes it is okay to play palladium settings games.

But keep the dnd books…you might go to gaming conventions that don't play PB stuff.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Semi-Retired Gamer
Megaversal® Ambassador

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:Yes it is okay to play palladium settings games.

But keep the dnd books…you might go to gaming conventions that don't play PB stuff.

Very true. I made the mistake of getting rid of some gaming stuff that I didn't use a lot - never again! I only get rid of stuff that sucks...lol.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Semi-Retired Gamer wrote:Well, I just got off the phone with one of my buddies that I've known since the 2nd grade in 1980 and it seems the stars are right and my gaming drought is over! He said,"I can't remember if you like RIFTS or other Palladium stuff but Travis lives down the street from me now and Ed just bought a house a few miles away. We're getting a group together but we don't want to play D&D, we want to do RIFTS instead. Is that ok?". :lol: He must not know I'm an MA and a BIG fan of RIFTS, Palladium Fantasy, and Dead Reign. Ready to game!

Nice, looking forward to hearing more!!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Razzinold
Hero
Comment: HTTP 404 [witty comment not found]

Unread post by Razzinold »

Semi-Retired Gamer wrote:Well, I just got off the phone with one of my buddies that I've known since the 2nd grade in 1980 and it seems the stars are right and my gaming drought is over! He said,"I can't remember if you like RIFTS or other Palladium stuff but Travis lives down the street from me now and Ed just bought a house a few miles away. We're getting a group together but we don't want to play D&D, we want to do RIFTS instead. Is that ok?". :lol: He must not know I'm an MA and a BIG fan of RIFTS, Palladium Fantasy, and Dead Reign. Ready to game!

Congrats, wish I could be that lucky. My long time group dissolved a year or two ago and I don't ever see it forming again.
Semi-Retired Gamer
Megaversal® Ambassador

A character creation session is taking place next Sunday. Getting closer...
Akashic Soldier
Knight
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.

Unread post by Akashic Soldier »

Congrats.
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.
Razzinold
Hero

Akashic Soldier wrote:Congrats.

Seconded, and you're back or identity theft ? :lol:
Semi-Retired Gamer
Megaversal® Ambassador

Razzinold wrote:

I'm back...lol. I stepped away from online activity for a bit. I was tangled up in a divorce and needed to focus on that. I'm good to go now.

Well, the game dissolved rather quickly due to work schedule changes. Two of the guys now work at the same place but business has picked up so much for them - they do extermination treatments - with the warmer weather that they are hooked up 6 days a week. At least for the time being the game is on hold.
Razzinold
Hero

Semi-Retired Gamer wrote:
Razzinold wrote:

I'm back...lol. I stepped away from online activity for a bit. I was tangled up in a divorce and needed to focus on that. I'm good to go now.

Well, the game dissolved rather quickly due to work schedule changes. Two of the guys now work at the same place but business has picked up so much for them - they do extermination treatments - with the warmer weather that they are hooked up 6 days a week. At least for the time being the game is on hold.

Sorry to hear about the divorce, and the now lack of gaming already, but welcome back to your online activities :D
Semi-Retired Gamer
Megaversal® Ambassador

Razzinold wrote:
Semi-Retired Gamer wrote:
Razzinold wrote:

Sorry to hear about the divorce, and the now lack of gaming already, but welcome back to your online activities :D

Thanks! It's good to be back and the gaming should just be on hold during the busy season...

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”