Help with a book reference

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

RockJock
Knight

Help with a book reference

Unread post by RockJock »

I recently read a book entry with different specialty gun rounds. I think it was fora specific weapon, but who knows. Fire, and Ice rounds, plus things more like the normal anti vamp stuff, but I am having a brain fart as to what book it was. I'm pretty sure it was Palladium, and on the new side, but I'm drawing a blank. I know this is totally vague, but I figured it was worth a shot.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Help with a book reference

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Magic ammunition….
It is ether rifts or 3G setting books….
I have all the 3G books and its not there….
That leaves Rifts books published since the Lamura book…
Based on the above things and that you mentioned anti-vamp. rounds…My guess would be the Vamp Sourcebook.

------------------------
There are some single use TW nades in the org. Fed.of Magic. Which are now in the Rifts Book of Magic. TW anti-vamp water weapons can also be found in the RBoM.

As for mundane rounds…
Compendium of Modern weapons: contemperay bullet types
HU2 Hardware;weapons section: contemporary rounds, DU rounds andother
HU:AU equipment section: some contemorary round types, Kenisite AP rounds, micro-jet rounds, exploding rounds.
AU:GG equipment section.: DU rounds….
There is the Vamp.kingdoms book for wood, silver, silverplates and water weapons.
Merc book for ramjet rounds for firearms.
Triax (#1) has DU and U rounds for rail-guns. (u rounds being ant-SN rounds)
Last edited by drewkitty ~..~ on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Nursahburen
Wanderer
Comment: i have DIM MAK.

Unread post by Nursahburen »

I was reading about Ice Rounds and other rounds in Aliens Unlimited recently.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Wb1 revised, vamp sb, or black market are my guesses.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

RockJock wrote:I recently read a book entry with different specialty gun rounds. I think it was fora specific weapon, but who knows. Fire, and Ice rounds, plus things more like the normal anti vamp stuff, but I am having a brain fart as to what book it was. I'm pretty sure it was Palladium, and on the new side, but I'm drawing a blank. I know this is totally vague, but I figured it was worth a shot.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Do you have the sovietski sneak peak? that has a bunch of stuff like that as well.
RockJock
Knight

It was the sneak peak. Thanks guys. I just had a brain fart. I was going through books and couldn't find it. I didn't think of the sneak peak. I was thinking of a using them as a basis for a HU weapon.

Thanks again.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

RockJock wrote:It was the sneak peak. Thanks guys. I just had a brain fart. I was going through books and couldn't find it. I didn't think of the sneak peak. I was thinking of a using them as a basis for a HU weapon.

Thanks again.

They are some pretty interesting options for rail gun payloads for speciality use situations nice for a hardware guy in HU.
RockJock
Knight

Kaid, that was exactly what I was thinking. Different clips provide a lot of versatility to a single weapon. I've been watching DC's Legends, and that show gives me lots of inspiration for weapon wielding characters. A thug type who can shoot fire, ice, lightning, silver and so on from one gun could be fun.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

kaid wrote:
RockJock wrote:It was the sneak peak. Thanks guys. I just had a brain fart. I was going through books and couldn't find it. I didn't think of the sneak peak. I was thinking of a using them as a basis for a HU weapon.

Thanks again.

They are some pretty interesting options for rail gun payloads for speciality use situations nice for a hardware guy in HU.

You're welcome. lol.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
RockJock
Knight

lol thank you Brandon. Thank you for including so much good stuff in Sovietski that it spilling over into my HU experience!

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”