Rathorc's New Mutants

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Re: Rathorc's New Mutants

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

Here's a new mutant for you all, also, just to let you know, I'm working on others:

Crocodile (Ancient): Fasolasuchus
Original Animal Characteristics:
Description: The Fasolasuchus is an extinct species of Crocodile-like Reptile called a Rauisuchid that lived during the Rhaetian portion of the Late Triassic Period (208.5 to 201.3 Million years ago). It lived in what would eventually become the Argentinean portion of South America, roaming along rivers and streams. It is one of the last members of the Rauisuchia before the order wnt extinct at the end of the Triassic. It is thought that it is possibably the largest known Terrestrial predator to have existed with the exception of the large Theropods that would generally come later.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and theninvention of the E.G.G.'s, both of which eventually were allowed to be purchased by the general public. allowed people to bring back creatures from the past and to create new ones. One (1) creature that was brought back was the Fasolasuchus, which was brought back, with other ancient Crocodilians, in order to be studied. It was found that it was a highly unusual predator for a member of the Crocodile family. This is due to the fact it's legs are positiond underneath it instead of on it's sides.
As time went on, and the various studies were being conducted on the ancient creatures, some groups of people decided that it was "unethical" to bring back animals that had gone extinct long ago. These groups were worried about what the effects of the animals from long ago would interoduce into today's ecosystem, this included any viruses that they might carry. So, after a time, and many meetings between various animal protection groups, it was decided that they would send some people to sneak into the labs and take out the animals to release into secluded areas of the world. They almost would have succeeded in starting their endevour if not for the fact one of the activists decided to take it upon herself to try and destroy all the samples that were in that lab.
Unfortunately, this led to a massive viral outbreak that would eventually spread throughout the area that they were currently in. The viral outbreak, as it spread, started to somehow change some of the people and the Fasolasuchus into crossbred creatures that were neither Human nor animal. It got so bad that the government of the area had to seclude and evacuate people from the area. Once this was done, they were about to carpet bomb the area in hopes of destroying anything that could injure civilians when the Crash happened causing chaos and widespread panic throughout the world.
Size Level: 21.
Length: 26 to 33 Feet (8 to 10 Metres) Long.
Weight: Up to 5,000 Lbs.
Build: Long.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 0.
Attributes Bonuses: +9 P.S., Brute Strength, and +3 P.E.

Human Features:
Hands: 5 Bio-E for Partial. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Biped: 5 Bio-E for Partial. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Speech: 5 Bio-E for Partial. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: Has a large head with a blunt snout of medium length and filled with sharp teeth, inset eyes and ears that are invisible due to being inset. Has a large, muscular body with muscular limbs that prop the body up from underneath and end in taloned feet, and a long, muscular tail. Has large scales that cover the body and a long tail.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has a more humanoid body. Has a definate, if blunt, snout filled with dozens of sharp teeth, no external ears, visible scales and a long body with thick limbs that are larger and more defined then before. Has a tail that is shorter then before (1/2 the length it was before).
10 Bio-E for Full: Has lumpy features, small ears that are almost flush against the head, pointed teeth and has absolutely no hair.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Running Claws.
10 Bio-E for 4D6+1 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Endurance.
5 Bio-E for Alligator Quick Run: Add +4 to Spd. The character has DOUBLE thier normal Speed in lightning dashes for a maximum distance of 100 feet. Can only Quick Run once every fourth Melee Round, and it takes all of the actions for that Melee Round.
5 Bio-E for Hold Breath.
5 Bio-E for Predator Breath.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Smell.
5 Bio-E for Nightvision.
5 Bio-E for Internal Compass.
10 Bio-E for Extra Speed.
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 9 and +20 S.D.C.
10 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.
20 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.
20 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 11 and +35 S.D.C.
30 Bio-E for Heavy Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 14 and +55 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Colour Blindness.
-5 Bio-E for Musk.
-10 Bio-E for Diet: Carnivore.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail.
-10 Bio-E for Nearsightedness.
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.
-10 Bio-E for Predator Brain: Predator.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
President of Lemenger Biologics Unlimited.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

Re: New Mutant

Unread post by The Oh So Amazing Nate »

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Plesiosaur (Long-Necked (Dinosaur))
Looks: None: The character has an extremely small, wedge-shaped head with small, sharp teeth atop a neck as long as the body.

Need some author/community clarification on this please.

If the final size level of the PC comes out at 6ft. Does that mean (A)that the top of the pc's head is at 6 ft (3ft body +3ft neck) or would you say (B)the top of the head is at 12 ft (6ft body +6ft neck).

I'm honestly a little confused on this one, but I'd like to see the answer be option B (because rule of kewl and it's frikken mutant dinosaur).

If the answer is option A then the PC is basically toddler sized with a ginormous neck that puts the head at adult height.

Thank you for your input.
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

That's a good question, Nate. The answer is that it's about half way between those two if you go for a roughly human-sized character(4.5 foot tall body with 2.5 foot long neck for Looks: None). Now, if you go for Looks: Partial, then it'd be about 5' 5" tall body and about 1.25 (roughly) tall neck. Looks: Full would be reducing the neck by about 1/2 while keeping the body at about the same (about 5'7" or 5' 8" tall at the shoulders.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

So roughly 2/3 body and 1/3 neck for none 4ft 2ft
partial looks 5ft body 1ft neck
full looks 5.5 body with a 6 inch neck.

hrmm
I like going by what you wrote in the original description neck as long as the body (it just sounds cooler) so I think I'm gonna go with 6ft body and 6ft neck. I do appreciate your answer though for future clarification :)

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Sorry about not updating for a bit, but I've been busy doing some other things. So for now, here's the first of two (2) new AtB2 mutants:

Crocodile (Ancient): Kaprosuchus Saharicus
Description: The Kaprosuchus is a species of ancient, prehistorc Crocodile that lived during the Middle Cretaceous Period (from 100 to 95 Million years ago). They roamed the plains of what would eventually become the modern day Nigeria portion of Africa. It has the nickname of "Boar Croc" due to the way that some of the teeth embedded near the front of it's Upper and Lower jaws, making it seem like it has tusks. Judging from both it's long limbs and impressive dentation, it wasn't restricted to just river ecosystems, it also roamed the plains of Africa in a similar way to the big cats of today. It is mainly known from a nearly complete skull, which was discovered by Paul Sereno and Hans Larsson.
The Kaprosuchus was even featured in a T.V. series due to it being so unusual in form. But, with the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s (both of which were eventually made available to the general public), it was decided by a few African nations that the creature would be cloned. It was hoped that they would be able to study it and possibly be put into a zoo for various ancient creatures that once roamed the continenant. It was eventually found that it was quite the Apex Predator, effectively attacking and eating what it needed to survive. Some members of the species even went so far as to attack others in order to get food or to mate.
But, three (3) years after the Kaprosuchus was allowed to be used as zoo exhibits, the Crash happened, which threw everything into chaos. As the chaos spread and got worse, it allowed various creatures to escape and to thrive in the wilds of this new world. Unfortunately for the species, they couldn't reproduce in great numbers, like other animals did during the time. As they started to mutate and gain intelligence and sentience, they became even more vicious and uncontrolable. By this point, they became known as vicious cannibles, head hunters and berserkers.
Size Level: 16.
Length: Up to 20 Feet (6 Metres) Long.
Weight: Up to 2,000 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 25.
Attributes Bonuses: +8 P.S., Brute Strength, +2 P.E., and +2 Spd.

Human Features:
Looks: None: Has a long snout with large nostrils on the end and filled with dozens of sharp teeth, no external ears, large scales, and a long body with a thick, muscular tail that is the length of the body. Has long legs that are positioned right under the body instead of out to the sides. Has a pair of horn-like projections on the top of the head, just behind the eyes.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has a more Humanoid body with a definite snout with large nostril positioned on the tip, no external ears, large, visible scales (are more flush against the body), and a long body with long limbs, eacdh of which end in four toes and fingers. Has a tail that is half (1/2) the length that it was before. Has a small pair of nub-like projections on the top of the head, which are placed behind the eyes.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has lumpy features, small ears, beady eyes, has no hair and pointed, cone-shaped teeth

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D10 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 3D6+3 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 2D4+1 damage Canine Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Alligator Quick Run (Special): Add +5 to Spd. The character has double their normal Speed in lightning dashes for a maximum of 150 feet. Can only Quick Run once every third (3rd) Melee Round, and take up ALL actions for that Melee Round.
5 Bio-E for Hold Breath.
5 Bio-E for Predator Burst.
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 7 and +15 S.D.C.
15 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.
25 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 9 and +30 S.D.C.
35 Bio-E for Heavy Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 12 and +50 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail.
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Predator.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's the second (2nd) new mutant for you all:

Cryptid: Lone Pine Mountain Devil
Description: The Lone Pine Mountain Devil is a Cryptid (A.K.A. a creature of unknown or mysterious origin) that lives on the West Coast of North America. It has been seen since the times of the settlers, and from even before then, and is said to inhabit the wilderness and mountainous regions of the American SouthWest and Northern Mexico. Its name may come from a combination of it's alleged habitats in the Sierra Nevada mountain range located outside of Lone Pine, California.
Early Settlers began spreading tales of the creatures existance, after numourous Coyote and Bobcat carcasses were found in the rough desert and mountain wilderness of the SouthWest in the mid-19th century.
According to the North American Cryptozoology Centre, Lone Pine Mountain Devils only attack creatures who disrupt the ambiance and inner peace of its natural habitat. People who consider themselves to be "True Believers" and believe in the creature's existance see the Lone Pine Mountain Devil as a keeper of the peace, of sorts,n of the sanctity of the natural wonders of the reagion.
After a time, once the Gene-Tech and the E.G.G.'s were allowed into the public domain for anyone to purchase, some environmental groups that had their bases located in the American SouthWest came up with the idea that they would bring the creature into existance. So the set forth in Gene-Splicing some Dinosaur DNA and RNA, that they stole from different places (such as Nature Preserves, Zoo's and Corperations), with the DNA and RNA from various Bat and Bird species in hopes of creating a strong Nature Guardian. What they didn't know is that the creature already existed in the form of a large, bipedal, winged theropod that already had the qualities they were lookinbg for.
But when the "Crash" happened, chaos spread throughout the world, allowing there to be many victims of tragedy and to allow the world to come back to life once more. But, one such species of creature that had no problems with increasing their numbers was the the Lone Pine Mountain Devil. It, ever so slowly, increased it's numbers and spread through out the area, in a roughly 150 mile radius from where it once lived.
Size Level: 9 (upto 12).
Length: 8 feet long (height is 5'11" tall, about the height of an average man)
Weight: Up to 100 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 45.
Attributes Bonuses: +3 I.Q., +1 M.A., +1 M.E., +6 Spd., +2 P.E.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial: Has a pair of wings with a set of three-clawed hands in the middle of the wing.
Biped: Automatically Full.
Speech: Automatically None: Can only hiss, growl and roar.
Looks: Automatically None and Wierd: Narrow head with a long jaw atop a sinuous neck. The eyes are arge in their orbits and the ears are small. The upper body is trim, while the lower body is wide with widely spaced legs. Has a pair of large, feathered wings with a single digit on each, the legs are long and thickly muscled, ending in three-toed feet, each with a small claw on it. Has a long, stiff tail that is slightly longer then the length of the body. The body is covered in small, downy feathers that are used for both camoflage and for warmth.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Running Claws on the feet.
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Bird Talon (for the single digit on each Wing).
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Serrated Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Glide.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Vision.
5 Bio-E for Nightvision.
5 Bio-E for Leaping: Standard.
5 Bio-E for Righting Reflexes.
10 Bio-E for Advanved Smell.
10 Bio-E for Leaping: Rodent.
10 Bio-E for Predator Burst.
10 Bio-E for Extra Speed (Runner).
10 Bio-E for Extra Physical Prowess.
10 Bio-E for Basic Flight.
10 Bio-E for Stiffened Tail: This is a special tail that is flexible and tightly muscled at the base and rigid down the length and at the end. It acts as a counterbalance, enabling the character to make rapid twists and turns while on the run. Provids +7 to Dodge while running and allows +1 to Strike, +1 to Parry and +5 to Dodge in Hand-To-Hand Combat.
15 Bio-E for Leaping: Feline.
20 Bio-E for Light Natural Armour: A.R.: 7 and +15 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Feathers.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail (Negates the Stiffened Tail ability above).
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rthorc Lemenger,
President of Lmenger Biologics Unlimited.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Just finished up a new AtB2 mutant for you all. I hope that you enjoy it:

Crocodile (Ancient): Laganosuchus Thaumastos
Description: The Laganosuchus Thaumastos is a species of ancient Crocodile that li9ved in the areas of what would eventually become the Niger and Morocco portions of modern-day Africa. It lived along (and in) the various river systems during the Cretaceous period and was nicknamed the "Pancake Croc" by the paleontologist, Paul Sereno. The reasoning behind why it got bothit's name AND nickname is because, as it evolved, its jaw structure changed into something resembling a pancake. It mainly fed on Fish and small amphibians like Frogs, Toads and Salamanders.
With theadventof Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s, both of ehich were allowed to be sold to (and purchased by) the general public. Some of these people, who had relativily large sums of money, decided to purchase land and open Parks, Zoo's and Safari's, which they then filled with various animals that were once extinct or were from long ago. Some of these were open for big game hunters in order for the owners to make money on those who wanted to "bag" trophy animals. One (1) group of people decided to purchase a decently large area in Africa in order to clone and breed various ancient species of Alligators and Crocodiles from the ancient past, one (1) of which is the Laganosuchus for it's unique look.
When The Crash happened, allowing various animal species (both old zoo animals and new recreated animals) to escape into the wilds, and mutate, while chaos reigned and Human Civilization to collapse. The Laganosuchus was one of the species that managed to escape into the wilds of Eastern Africa, where they started to grow in numbers, albeit in smaller numbers then other, related, animal species, and mutate. Unlike other Ancient (recreated) Crocodile and Alligator species, who mainly survived as Scavengers, Pirates and/or Bandits, the Laganosuchus managed to form small farming communities where they set about farming Fisk and Amphibians to sell to the outside world. They mainly did this in order to gain money to increase both their families and to increase production of food stuffs.
Size Level: 15.
Length: 20 Feet (6 Metre) long.
Weight: Up to 1,000 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 20.
Attributes Bonuses: +6 P.S. and +2 P.E.

Human Features:
Looks: None: Has a large, wide, oval-shaped snout with nostrils on the end, no external ears, large scales, small limnbs that are out to the sides and an elongated body.
5 Bio-E for Partial: A definite snout that is wide with large nostrils on the end, no external ears, large, visible scales and long, muscular body with short limbs.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has lumpy features, a wide, flat nose, small ears and pointed. Is also completely hairless.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Running Claws.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Hold Breath.
10 Bio-E for Brute Strength.
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 8 and +15 S.D.C.
20 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 10 and +30 S.D.C.
20 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Lone Pine Devil's a new one; then again I hardly know all the mythology of my own neck of the woods(including six-eyed sea serpents haunting Cape Cod).
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Yeah, I knw what you mean, Taalismn. I did it up because I thought that it was unique enough for here.
Also, here's the first of two new mutants that I've done up:

Archosaur (Ancient): Postosuchus
Description: The Postosuchus is a species of ancient Crocodile-like creature that lived during the Middle to Late Triassic (from 230 to 200 Million years ago). It roamed the woodlands of whatwould eventually become North America, feeding on various animals that it could catch. The Postosuchus was an apex predator during the Triassic, and when it's fossils were first discovered, it was thought that it was a Theropod Dinosaur (even though it's a Archosaur), but upon closer inspection of it's ankle bones (along with the very un-dinosaur-like plates running along it's back) revealed where it really belonged on the Reptillian family tree. It is known to prey upon prehistoric Crocodiles and small Dinosaurs (and vice-versa).
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s, both of which eventually made it into the public sector, some scientists and various corparations decided that they would clone various anceint animals for various reasons. One of these corparations who mainly dealt in both meat and leather products, started to clone both ancient Crocodilians and Dinosaurs in order to use them for various meat products. They found that only the Herbivorous Dinosaurs and other Reptiles were safe for Human consumption, to which they decided that they would use creatures like the Postosuchus for producing leather products and using the other things from the bodies for other things. Another Corparation decided that they would clone the Postosuchus (along with other prehistoric Alligators and Crocodiles) in order to create a zoo that mainly specialised in Crocodiles.
When the Crash happened, allowing any and all animals in captivity to be set loose and Human civilization to collapse, including the newly recreated/cloned creatures. The hundreds of Postosuchus managed to make thier way to various lightly forested ares that were located it warm climates, where they slowly started to mutate and start up small nomadic bands. These Nomadic bands would roam around and attack single or small groups of other mutants,.
Length: 10 to 15 Feet long.
Weight: 1,000 to 1,500 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 35.
Attributes Bonuses: +9 P.S. and +2 P.E.

Human Features:
Biped: Automatically Partial. 5 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: Has a large snout, a thick head, no external ears, large scales andan elongated, muscular body. Tends to walk on the rear/hind legs, with the front limbs used for grasping and to help with walking when moving on four (4) limbs. Has a long, muscular tailthat is the length of the body (minus the head).
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has a definate snout,not external ears, visible scales, a long, muscular body with long, muscular lembs. The tail is shorter by 1/2. The rear limbs are more muscular, in order to help with holding the body up, while the fore-limbs are longer and more muscular then before.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has lumpy features, hairless, small ears and pointed teeth. The body is muscular with long, muscular arms and legs. The head is large and box-like.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 4D6+3 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Running Claws (on Rear Legs only).

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Brute Strength.
5 Bio-E for Hold Breath.
5 Bio-E for Nightvision
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 9 and +25 S.D.C.
20 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 12 and +40 S.D.C.
35 Bio-E for Heavy Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 14 and +60 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestegial Tail.
-5 Bio-E for Musk Glands.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.
-10 Bio-E for Nearsighted.
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's the second of the two new mutants for you good folks:

Archosaur (Ancient): Prestosuchus
Description: The Prestosuchus is a species of ancient Crocodile-like Reptile called an Archosaur. It lived during the Late Triassic Period (about 230 Million years ago) and roamed the swamps of what would eventually become South America. It had legs that were long and straight, which was remarkable for a Reptile in that portion of the Triassic time period. The largest known complete fossil of the Prestosuchus was found in Brazil in 2010, measuring from 22 Feet in length and weighing 1,000 Lbs.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s (both of which were allowed to be purchased by the general public), some scientists, who studied anceint forms of Crocodilians, decided that they would clone the Prestosuchus. They did this, with various government and scholarly grants, in order to study the various interactions that each species would have between their members. The scientists who lived in South America and worked for the various drug cartels decided that they could use the various newly reborn Crocodilian species as a type of guard animals in hopes of keeping intruders out and the workers in.
When the Crash happened and chaos spread worldwide, a fair number of the Drug Cartels were distroyed by either outside forces, died from various viruses or died from starvation due to not getting food and supplies from the outside world. Although, some of the Drug Cartels DID manage to survive and even flourish due to the fact that they used the animals that were mutating around them. Some members of the Prestosuchus even managed to become the heads of their own Cartels whenthey killed the former heads.
Length: 15 Feet long.
Weight: Up to 750 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: +5 P.S., +3 Spd., and +3 P.E.

Human Features:
Looks: None: Has a large head with a large, long snout, no external ears, large scales, a lobng, slender body with legs that are muscular. The rear legs are longer then the front limbs. Has a muscular tail that is the length of the body. The eyes are small and beady, positioned somewhat to the sides.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has a definate snout, no external ears, visible scales, a long, lean body. The (rear) legs are longer then the arms (forew-limbs), both of which are muscular and the arms/fore-limbs are longer than before. Has a tail that is shorter then before (about the lengh of the legs). The eyes are more forward facing then before.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has lumpy feature, no hair, small ears, the eyes are small, beady and gives the character a hungry look. The character has small, sharp teeth that are pointed.

Natural Weapons:

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Alligator Quick Run (Special): Adds +5 to Spd. The character has double (2x) their normal Speed in lightning dashes for a maximum distance of 150 Feet. Can only Quick Run once every third (3rd) Melee Round, and it takes up ALL the actions for that Melee Round.
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 5 and +10 S.D.C.
20 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 7 and +30 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Thanks Rathorc Lemenger for the mutants.
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, I've got three (3) new AtB2 mutants for you all. Here's the first (1st):

Crocodile (Ancient): Polonosuchus
Description: The Polonosuchus is a species of ancient Crocodile that lived during the Late Triassic period (from 235 to 228 Million years ago). It roamed the forests and swamps of what would eventually become the Poland portion of Europe. It's legs were more positioned almost beneath it's body, unlike other Reptiles. It shared the ecological niche of Apex Predator with it's North American cousin, the Postosuchus.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s, both of which were eventually allowed to be purchased by the general public, which were mainly set up as the Basic Set Versions. The more advanced sets were only used by the military and select corperations that had contracts to produce Military grade items for the various First World militaries.
Some of the more public Companies and Corperations that were in the Medical and Scientific portions of the public sector were eventually allowed to upgrade thier E.G.G.'s and Gene-Tech in order to advance various areas of study that the Militaries of the world were not allowed or were having trouble with investigating. Fortunately, one of the companies that were allowed the more advanced E.G.G. Upgrades decided that it would join up with some of the others in order to create living museums that featured extinct species of animals. This was done in hopes of basically paying for the ability to both pay for the E.G.G.'s and to be able to use the gathered funds in other areas.
But then the Crash happened a few years later, spreading chaos across the globe as the man-made viruses (and both mutated viruses from modern day and the ancient viruses that were accedentally recreated with the prehistoric creatures) spread. As humanity died out in vast numbers and the animals world-wide started to mutate, some of the Polonosuchus managed to break free of their enclosures, along with other creatures that were being kept, and made their way into either the wilds. Some of the creatures that escaped started to either prey on both Humans and other creatures that roamed the cities.
Some of the Polonosuchus managed to survive, and even THRIVE in the cities as they were mutating into more intelligent and Human-like creatures. They did this by using the sewers and Subways in the cities.
Length: 5 to 6 Metres long.
Weight: 750 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: +5 P.S. and +1 P.E.

Human Features:
Looks: None: Has a large, albeit short, blunt snout with large nostrils on the end, no external ears, large scales, with the largets scales running the length of the spinal column. Has a pair of beady, Reptillian eyes that are placed on either side of the head, thick, muscular legs, with the rear legs being longer and more muscular than the forelimbs and a long, muscular tail that is the length of the body (with some extra length to spare).
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has a large, definite snout (albeit blunt) with a pair of largge nostrils on the end, no external ears, visible scales, a thick, muscular body with powerful, muscular imbs, the back legs being longer then the forelimbs/arms. The eyes are still small and beady, butare more forward facing then before. The tail is shorter than before, becoming the length of the legs (with a touch extra).
10 Bio-E for Full: Has lumpy features, is completely hairless and small ears and small, sharp teeth that are pointed. The eyes are positioned on the front of the face, but are still beady and Reptillian in appearance.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Running Claws,
10 Bio-E for 2D6+1 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 6 and +10 S.D.C.
20 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 7 and +25 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's the second (2nd):

Crocodily (Ancient): Purussaurus
Description: The Purussaurus is a species of extinct giant Caiman (a cousin species to Crocodiles and Alligators) that lived during the Miocene Epoch (about 8 Million years ago). It roamed the strams, rivers and lakes of what would eventually become the Brazillian, Columbian, Peruvian Amazonia and Northern Venezuelain portions of South America. It is one (1) of the largest known Crocodillian species that have ever lived on the planet, alongside the Sarcosuchus and Deinosuchus, both of which lived during the Cretaceous Period. It mainly fed on large Mega Fauna animals, such as Granastrpotherium and Xenastrapotherium, but also lived off of other animals.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s, both of which were allowed to be purchased by the general public, but only the very basics were allowed. Some brave entrepreneurs started to create farms that were mainly located in swamps. This was done in order to protect both the general populations in the areas and the animals that were going to be on the farms. These animals were various species of ancient Crocodiles, Alligators and Turtles. After a time, in order to allow the animals to grow to good sizes, the farm owners started to kill some of the larger animals in order to harvest their skins. This was done in order to allow them to make Reptile skinned boots, gloves, hats and other products that would go out onto the open market to be purchased by rich, powerful people in first world nations.
But when the Crash happened, and chaos reigned the world over, some of the farm handlers (along with a fair number of the owners) took off and made their escapes in hopes of surviving. The owners and farm hands who stayed behind either died or found that their animals were mutating and gaining human-like intelligence. After a time, as things calmed down, some of the newly mutaed and freed creatures managed to stay behind in order to create their own small villages and enclaves, with hopea of surviving anything dangerous that might come their way.
Size Level: 22.
Length: 36 to 43 Feet (11 to 13 Metres) Long.
Weight: 2 to 3 Tons.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 5.
Attributes Bonuses: +8 P.S. and +1 P.E.

Human Features:
Looks: None: Has a large snout that is filled with large, triangular teeth, no external ears, large scales, an elongated body and a tail that's roughly 3/4's of the body length (not including the head).
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has a definite snout that is filled with large (albeit not as large as before), triangular teeth, still has NO external ears, visible scales, a long body with short limbs and a thick, muscular tail that's about as long as the arms.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has lumpy features, NO hair on the head or body, small ears and small teeth that are pointed and triangular in appearance.

Natural Weapons:
10 Bio-E for 2D6+1 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 10 and +25 S.D.C.
20 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 12 and +50 S.D.C.
30 Bio-E for Heavy Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 15 and +75 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And here's the third (3rd) and final one (1) for this batch. I hope that you enjoy them:

Crocodile (Ancient): Quinkana
Description: The Quinkana is a species of ancient Crocodillian that lived from the Miocene until well into the Pleistocene (from 23 Million until 40,000 Years ago). They mainly lived/inhabited the swamps of what would eventually become Australia. In certain ways, the Quinkana is/was a type of throwback to Prehistoric Crocodiles that coexisted alongside the mighty Dinosaurs. One of it's favorite prey is the Diprotodon (A.K.A. the Giant Wombat). It went extinct some 40,000 years ago, along with other Mammilian Megafauna that lived alongside it in Australia, possibly due to hunting by the first Australian Aborigines.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and advanced Genetic Engineering, along with the invention of the E.G.G.'s (both of which were released to the general public, but only as basic units), many scientists thought it would be useful to bring back long extinct animals. Some scientists even helped various endangered species that were on the brink of extinction make a large comeback. One of the long vanished species that was brought back was the Quinkana, in hopes of possibly studying them in order to reintroduce them into the wilds.
When the Crash happened, allowing Chaos to break out worldwide, a large number of the various species that were recreated and kept in enclosures managed to escape into the wilds. Most of them survived and lived iin the various forested regions along the coast, while others moved inland via rivers and bogs. The members of the Quinkana that lived along the coast managed to start up small settlements where they fished for a living. All the while, the members of the Quinkana that had moved inland managed to hunt the various game animals. Some of these hunters even managed to join up with the Aborigines in order to survive and for mutual protection.
Size Level: 12.
Length: 9 Feet (2 to 5 Metres) Long.
Weight: 500 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: +5 P.S. and +1 P.E.

Human Features:
Looks: None: Has a large snout that atpers to a thin, blunt point, no external ears, large scales, an elongated body with muscular limbs and a large, muscular tail that is the length of the body (from neck to the hind/rear limbs). The eyes are positioned at the corners of the head.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has a short, blunt, but definite, snout, no external ears, visible scales, and a long, muscular body with muscular legs/limbs that are of medium length. Has a tail that shorter than before (by 3/4) and the eyes are more forward-facing then before.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has lumpy features, no hair n the head or body, small ear and has sharp, pointed teeth. The eyes are positioned on the front of the face, while the limbs, although still short when compared to the body, are longer then before and are muscular.

Natural Weapons:
10 Bio-E for 1D10 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 10 and +25 S.D.C.
20 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 12 and +50 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

Do we have Pangolins yet?
Eureka!
I Want Rifts : Australia II & III...!!
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

I don't quite know. But, I WILL check.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Soldier of Od
Hero

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

CyCo wrote:Do we have Pangolins yet?

This is my write-up of the Pangolin that I have been using:

Pangolin
Original Animal Characteristics
Description: The Pangolin, or scaly anteater, is a nocturnal insectivore, which uses its sharp claws to burrow into ant hills or termite mounds. It is covered in large, hardened, plate-like keratin scales, giving it the appearance of a walking pine cone. The scales are razor sharp, providing extra defence. It can also curl into a ball when threatened, tucking its face under its tail for protection. Some species are arboreal, and have prehensile tails with which to climb and hang from branches. Many are also good swimmers.

Size level: 5
Length: 60-120 cm (2-4ft)
Weight: 14-18 kg (30-40 lb)
Build: Long

Mutant Changes and Costs
Total BIO-E: 60
Attribute Bonuses: +2 I.Q., +2 P.E.

Human Features
Hands: 5 BIO-E for Partial or 10 BIO-E for Full
Biped: 5 BIO-E for Partial or 10 BIO-E for Full
Speech: 5 BIO-E for Partial or 10 BIO-E for Full
Looks: 5 BIO-E for Partial or 10 BIO-E for Full

Natural Weapons:
5 BIO-E for 1D6 damage Digging Claws
10 BIO-E for 1D8 damage Digging Claws

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 BIO-E for Digging
5 BIO-E for Advanced Smell
5 BIO-E for Extra Limb: Prehensile Tongue (can extend to 40 cm (16 in))
10 BIO-E for Extra Limb: Prehensile Tail
10 BIO-E for Brute Strength
15 BIO-E for Beastly Strength
5 BIO-E for Extra Physical Endurance
5 BIO-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R. 8, S.D.C. +25 (note: a hand-to-hand attacker who fails to strike above the A.R. will take 1D4 damage from the sharp scales. A body block does 2D4 damage)
10 BIO-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R. 10, S.D.C. +50 (note: a hand-to-hand attacker who fails to strike above the A.R. will take 1D6 damage from the sharp scales. A body block does 2D6 damage)
20 BIO-E for Heavy Natural Body Armour: A.R. 13, S.D.C. +75 (note: a hand-to-hand attacker who fails to strike above the A.R. will take 2D4 damage from the sharp scales. A body block does 3D6 damage)
5 BIO-E for Curl into Ball (special. Must be combined with one of the Natural Body Armour selections. The character can roll up into a ball to hide all its vulnerable spots, increasing the natural A.R. by 3 points. While rolled up, the character cannot attack or take any action except to unroll)
15 BIO-E for Stink Spray (special: see skunk)

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 BIO-E for taking Vestigial Tail (cannot be combined with prehensile tail)
-5 BIO-E for taking Vestigial Claws
-5 BIO-E for taking Nearsightedness
-5 BIO-E for taking Colour Blindness
-5 BIO-E for taking Nocturnal
-10 BIO-E for taking Diet Restriction: Insectivore
-15 BIO-E for taking Diet Restriction: Anteater (special: unlike Diet restriction: insectivore, where the character can consume foodstuff from many types of normal and mutant giant insect, those with Diet restriction: anteater can only feed on ants and other small insects; they have no teeth and cannot chew normal food at all.)
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
Soldier of Od
Hero

Sorry, just realised I shouldn't really have posted that Pangolin write up here, as this is Rathorc's personal thread. I should have put it in the open 'new mutant animals' thread, but didn't think it through as I was replying to Cyco's enquiry. Sorry guys!
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

I aint mad at you Odd.
Do pangolin's emit a stink spray?
what is the damage for vestigial claws if any?
does the vestigial tail still work with curl into a ball and scale defense?
Only digging, did you purposefully leave out tunneling and excavation?

The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Soldier of Od
Hero

The Oh So Amazing Nate wrote:I aint mad at you Odd.
Do pangolin's emit a stink spray? - Yeah
what is the damage for vestigial claws if any? - sorry: 1D4
does the vestigial tail still work with curl into a ball and scale defense? - Yeah
Only digging, did you purposefully leave out tunneling and excavation? - Yeah, coz i was specifically writing up the South East Asian species, which doesn't live in burrows. You can add tunnelling for the ground dwelling ones if you like.
Rifter Contributor:
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Don't worry about it. I'm not mad. As a side note, here's a new mutant for you all:

Bird (Ancient): Bullockornis
Original Animal Characterististics:
Description: The Bullockornis is a species of extinct, flightless Bird that lived during the Middle Miocene Period (about 15 Million years ago) and roamed in the forests and woods of what would eventually become modern day Australia. It is distantly related to today's Ducks and Geese and is nicknamed the Demon-Duck of Doom or Thunderbird. When Paleontologists discovered the skull, they found that it was bigger than that of many small Horses and was first discovered in what is today's Bullock Creek.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s (both of which were allowed into the general public of a large number of nations), it was thought that it would be a good idea to recreate and bring back long extinct animals from the far reaches of the past. One (1) such creature that was decided upon was the Ancient Bird, Bullockornis. The reasoning that some scientists gave behind this study was that they wanted to see how it moved, hunted andlived. They released some into the wilds of Australia, far from Human habitation, and realease some onto small farms and into large zoo groubds that were used for safari's. After a time, a couple of scientists decided to satiate their curiousity. At this point, the scientists proceeded to disect, cook and then eat a single Bullockornis, at which point, it was found that the animals were extremely edible and even tasted like Ducks (both in general taste and texture).
After finding this out, they put the word out about the discovery, which started a cultural revolution and a few corporations got their hands on some sample. These samples were tested (as in TASTE tested) multiple times and multiple ways, after which the Bullockornis was mass produced and sold as various forms of deligacy.
About 3 1/2 years later, the Crash happened, sending everything spinning into chaos. As various farmers and scientists fled while the animals were mutating and civilization crumbled around them. As the animals were changing into more advanced forms, they proceeded to overrun the farms and either escaping into the wilds to either survive or to look for help. The animals that stayed on the farms slowly learned how to run them and expand into larger and larger areas where they used some of the technology that was left behind to grow much needed crops with more variety.
Some of the Bullockornis that managed to survive in the wilds proceeded to gather into groups. Once some of the groups were large enough, they proceed to go from farm to farm to offer their services to those that needed it. This effectivily turned them into a combination of farm hands, Nomads and Shariffs of sorts. This was due to the fact that some roamed large area, protecting a number of farms from attackers and thieves while helping out on the farms.
Size Level: 13.
Height: 8' 2" (2.5 Metres) Tall.
Weight: 550 Lbs.
Build: Tall.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 55.
Attributes Bonuses: Brute Strength, +5 P.S., +3 P.E., and +5 Spd.

Human Features:
Wings: Unless the character buys Extra Limbs to get a pair of human arms and legs (full), the mutant can only get hands on its feathery wings.
Hands:: 5 Bio-E for Partial, at the end of the wings (applicable even with arms and hands).
10 Bio-E for Full, at the end of the wings (applicable even with arms and hands). The arms and hands replace the Wings.
Looks: None: Has a very LARGE Beak on a small, head (when compared to said beak) with eyes that are forward-facing, a long neck that holds the head almost directly above the body, a rounded (almost oval-like in shape) body that is covered in thickly layered feathers, small wings that are useless, large, muscular legs that are sutible for running down prey. Has large, three- (3) toed feet that end in sharp claws.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has a Beak that is smaller than before on a head that is larger than before with eyes that are small, a long neck that holds the head and beak directly above the body that is rounded (albeit muscular) body that is covered in a thin layer of dark feathers, with the exception of the stomach, face, the undersides of the arms and hands (if any) and the legs. Has small wings (if kept) and the arms (if purhased, in which case, they replace the Wings) are small in relation to the body, while the legs are large and muscular in appearance and are made for running. The legs end in three (3) clawed feet, each of which end in Talons.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has a large, Beak-like nose, a small head (albeit bigger than before, but still small in relation to the rest of the body), a large, muscular body, large, muscular, but slim, legs that end in large feet with three (3) thick toes. Has small feathers that replaces the hair on the head and body (if male), and will be dark in colour.

Natural Weapons:
Note: Beak is NOT available to characters with Full Human Looks (Clawed Feet nARE allowed).
5 Bio-E for 3D4 damage Beak.
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Talons on the Feet only.
10 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Talons on the Feet only.
10 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Beak.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Prowess.
10 Bio-E for Extra Mental Endurance.
10 Bio-E for Extra Physical Endurance.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Hearing.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Smell.
10 Bio-E for Internal Compass.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
Automatically has Vestigial Wings: This just means that any hands that had been purchased would have turned the wings into arms.
-20 Bio-E for NO Bird Tail or Wings. -25 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail. Characters with Human Looks: None or Partial will still have Feathers, a Beak and such, but NO Wings (or Tail).

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Sorry about being late. Here's the first of six (6) new AtB2 mutants for you all:

Bird (Ancient): Genyornis
Description: The Genyornisis a species of large, Ostrich-like birds that lived from the Pleistocene until modern time (2 Million to 50,000 years ago). It roamed the plains of what would eventually become Australia and was probably an Omnivore. Even though it evolved on Australia, many people think that it is closely related to Ostriches, which is wrong. The fact of thye mater is that the Genyornis has more in common with Ducks. Many scientists think that, since it died out some 50,000 years ago, it's quick extinctionwas mainly caused byearly Humans as they arrived on the Continent. This was caused when the early colonizers had relentlessly hunted and of the Birds and raiding the nests, grabing the eggs.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s, both of which was allowed into the general public, albeit with some minor alterations in order to make sure that it was "safe". With that, some of the Paleontologists who studied Birds and their evolution decided that it might be of interest to clone/recreate some of these ancient creatures in hopes of furthering their knowledge. One (1) of these creatures was the Genyornis, and was going to be studied by the Australian scientists. This was done due to the fact that it was/is a animal that is/was a native of the Island Continent.
But, shortly after a fair bit of the Genyornis species was brought back (aqbout 1,000 or so in total), the Crash happened. This caused chaos to spread worldwide. A fairly large number of the Genyornis, who were seperated into pens of Males and Females, managed to escape and ran out into the wilds of Australia in order to survive the chaos. They managed to survive almost everything that they enountered by splitting off into flocks of about a "Bakers Dozen" that mainly consisted of one or two (1 or 2) Males while the rest were Females. About 50 or so years after the Crash happened, rumours started to spread about groups of fast, Bird/Ostrich-like people running and hunting across the plains of the continent and hunting for small animal and scavenging for plants. As it turned out, the Genyornis mutated (and some would say evolved) into a highly advanced Tribal culture that was earily similar to some Native American and African tribes that relied heavily on running.
Length: 7 Feet tall.
Weight: 500 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 25.
Attributes Bonuses: +8 Spd., +5 P.S., +7 P.E. and +3 I.Q.

Human Features:
Wings: Unless the character buys Extra Limbs to get a pair of human arms and legs (full), the mutant can only get hands on its leathery wings.
Hands:: 5 Bio-E for Partial, at the end of the wings (applicable even with arms and hands).
10 Bio-E for Full, at the end of the wings (applicable even with arms and hands). Basically turns the Wings into arms due to them being small and vestigial.
Looks: None: Has a round head with a large, wedge-shaped beak, a long, flexible neck, a large, round body covered in a thick coat of thin, hair-like feathers, small, useless wings and long, muscular legs that end in three- (3) toed, hoof-like feet, each of which is tipped with small claws.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has a small, wedge-shaped beak, a flexible neck (which is now shorter by half), feathers in place of hair which covers a large body, long, muscular legs with three- (3) toed feet. Hands have three (3) fingers and a thumb.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has a small(ish) head with a beak-like nose, a long neck, a large, round body, long muscular legs that appear to be made for running and long distance travel. The legs end in three- (3) toed feet while the hands end in three (3) fingers and a thumb.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Running Claws (on feet only).
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Beak.
10 Bio-E for 1D10 damage Beak.
15 Bio-E for 2D6+2 damage Beak.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed (Runner).
15 Bio-E for Leaping: Standard.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Wings: The Wings are small and useless.
-5 Bio-E for Short Sightedness.
-5 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Prey.
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's new mutant number two (#2):

Bird (Ancient): Kelenken
Description: The Kelenken is a species of large bird, is also called a "Terror Bird" from the Midde Miocene (about 15 Million years ago). It roamed the woodlands of what would eventually become the modern day Patagonia portion of South America. It s mainly known (and described) from some fossils that consist of a single, oversized skull and a handfull of foot bones. It is mainly unknown as to why the Kelenken had sucdh a large head and beak for, although some think that it was used to mainly intimidate the Mammalian Megafauna that roamed arcoss S ounth A merica at the time.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and E.G.G.'s were invented, both of which were allowed to be purchased by the general public at large (with some "minor" adjustment and tweeks), the race was on in order to create/recreate animals. These animals were created to be studied in hopes of advancing Humanities knowledge. One (1) of the animals that was recreated was the large, predatory Bird: the Kelenken.
Over the period of about four to five (4 to 5) years of study, it was found that the Kelenken was predatory and territorial in the extreme sense of the words. They attacked their handlers, the security guards that were guarding the complex that they were in (along with other animals from throughout history), and any vistors that got too close to the enclosures.
When the Crash happend, sending the world into a spiral of chaos, the complex went into lockdown mode. This effectively closed off the complex from the outside world (and vice versa). Unfortunately, this had the effect of trapping anyone that was either still alive or still in certain portions of the complex. After about two (2) days, some of the enclosures for the more dangerous animals were opened, due to a computer virus that was hacked into the mainframe by a extremeist environmental group. This realeased the animals into the complex while keeping the doors leading to the outside closed and locked. It only took about five or six (5 or 6) hours for the hungry predators to find and devour the remaining Humans.
What wasn't known at the time, is that some of the viruses that were spreading throughout the world had somehow gotten into the complex and was mutating the animals while slowly killing off the humans. This left only about twenty (20) or so people left when the enclosure opened, which was just barely enough to feed the escaped animals.
The next day, another computer virus kicked in, created by the same group as before, which unlocked and opened the doors leading to the outside world. The vast majority of the animals that were left proceeded to go to the outside world, which was mostly in ruins with small pockets of chaos still existing. Although some of the animals escaped into the world, a fair number stayed behind in the complex and created a medium sized colony, expanding thhe complex as they did.
In this colony, the Kelenken that had decided to stay found that they could control the beasts inside of them. They used this in order to become the guards, militiamen(?) and military leaders of the colony.
Height: 7 Feet tall.
Weight: 300 to 400 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 40.
Attributes Bonuses: +3 Spd., +2 P.S., +2 I.Q. and Brute Strength.

Human Features:
Wings: Unless the character buys Extra Limbs to get a pair of human arms and legs (full), the mutant can only get hands on its leathery wings.
Hands:: 5 Bio-E for Partial, at the end of the wings (applicable even with arms and hands)
10 Bio-E for Full, at the end of the wings (applicable even with arms and hands)
20 Bio-E for Extra Limbs, a set of fully developed arms and hands.
Looks: None: Has a large head (in length) with a long, rectengular beak that curves at the end into a small hook, small eyes that are positioned slightly on the sides, a long neck atop a round, muscular body and long, muscular legs ending in three (3) toed feet with small, sharp Talons. Has a small tail, small, almost useless (used mainly to attract mates and to make itself look bigger to other predators), wings and is covered in a somewhat thick coat of feathers. Has NO external ears.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has a smaller beak that still ends in a small hook-like projection and more rounded head, a neck that is shorter and more muscular then before, a round body that is more proportional and similar to a Human, long, thin, but muscular, legs (effectively making it look like a runner) that ends in three (3) toed Taloned feet. Is still covered in feathers, which are thinner then before, no external ears, and small eyes that are more forward facing than before.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has a large, Beak-like nose, a long head that appears to be on the thin side of things, a long neck, a round, muscular body on a pair of long, muscular legs that appear to be made for running and a pair of small(ish) arms. Has small, forward facing eyes and small, buton-like ears. The gbody is covered in small, thin, feather-like hairs, most of which is on the head.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Talons (on the Feet).
5 Bio-E for 3D4 damage Beak.
10 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Talons |(on the Feet).
10 Bio-E for 3D6+3 damage Beak.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Prowess.
5 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed (Runner).
10 Bio-E for Extra Mental Endurance.
10 Bio-E for Internal Compass.
15 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
Automatically gets Vestigial Wings.
-20 Bio-E for NO Bird Wings or Tail at all.
-25 Bio-E for NO Wings but a Vestigial Tail is Kept. Characters with Looks: None or Partial will still have feathers, a Beak and such, but no Wings (or Tails).

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's new mutant number three (#3) for you all:

Bird: Seriema
Description: The Seriema is a species of Bird that consist of two (2) sub-species (the Red-Legged Serima and the Black-Legged Seriema) and mainly live in the South American countries of Brazil, Bolivia, Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguuay. Their habitat mainly consists of grasslands, savanna, dry woodlands and open forests. The Seriema were once thought to be related to Cranes, but were placed near Falcons, Parrots and Passerines, with their ancestor lineage possibly being related to the now extinct Terror Birds of the ancient past.
The Black-Legged Seriema is smaller in size and has a more restricted distribution throughout South America. The frontal crest of the Red-Legged Seriema in unique amongst, what is commonly termed, NeoTropical Birds. The Seriema is the South American counterpart (at least eccologically) to the Sub-Saharan Bird of Prey known as the Secretary Bird.
It's diet mainly consists of Insects, Snakes, Lizards, Frogs, young Birds and Rodents, with small amounts of plants (including Maize and Beans). When a Seriema catches a small Reptile, they tend to beat their prey on the ground or throw it at a hard surface in order to break resistance and the bones.
The incubation period for the eggs lasts from twenty four to thirty (24 to 30) days, and the Hatchlings tend to stay in the nest for about two (2) weeks. After the period is over, the Hatchlings then jumps down and follows both parents. The Hatchlings tend to reach full maturity in about four to five (4 to 5) months.
Size Level: 5.
Height: 70 to 90 Cm., Tall (27 to 35 Inches).
Weight: Up to 20 Lbs.
Build: Long/Tall.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 50.
Attributes Bonuses: +2 P.S., 4 P.P. and +4 Spd. (Running).

Human Features:
Hands:: 5 Bio-E for Partial, at the end of the wings (applicable even with arms and hands)
10 Bio-E for Full, at the end of the wings (applicable even with arms and hands)
Looks: None: Has a head that is of medium size with an orange, slightly hooked, beak and a tuft of feathers that stick up located where the beak meets the head, a pair of eyes that sit at an angle that is slightly to the sides of the head but which still face forward, the head sits on a long neck, the body is long, bulky. Has a pair of short-sized wings that allow for limited flight (I.E. Basic Flight) and a tail that is of medium length and flat. The body sits on a pair of long, thin legs, which end in three (3) toed feet and has a reverse knee joint. The feathers that cover the body are mainly light to medium gray in colouration.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has a more humanoid appearance. The head is bigger, with eyes that are more forward facing than before, a short, blunt beak with a tuft af feathers on the "bridge" where the beak meets the face. The neck is slightly shorter then before and sits atop of a body that is more filled out (consisting of a more humanoid body shape). The wings are slightly larger, while the tail is smaller. The legs are just slightly shorter and are thicker in appearance while still maintaining the reverse knees. The feathers are thinner and are still grey in colouration.
10 Bio-E for Full: The face is thin with a large, hooked nose, a bushy uni-brow with the hairs between the eyes sticking out further then they should for a uni-brow, the eyes are positioned so the face fully forward and seem to "dig" into the eyes of those that meet it's gaze, has small button-like ears. the neck is long, albeit shorter then before, and sits on a pair of thin shoulders. Has a large, thick body, arms that are a little shorter then a normal persons should be (or wings if the Extra Limbs were NOT purchased), and long thin legs that end in three (3) toed feet with a small, fourth (4th) toe on the back of the foot. Has thin, hair-like feathers on the top of the head with a thin coating of feathers on the chest, arms and bak, all of which are grey in colour.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for a short Beak that does 1D6 damage.
5 Bio-E for Running/Climbing Claws that do 1D8 damage (Running/Climbing Claws on the feet and Climbing Claws on the hands).
10 Bio-E for Running/Climbing Claws that do 2D6 damage (Running/Climbing Claws on the feeet and Climbing Claws on the hands).
10 Bio-E for Sickle Claw that does 1D8 damage.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Glide.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Hearing.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Vision.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Smell.
10 Bio-E for Leaping: Standard.
15 Bio-E for Leaping: Rodent.
15 Bio-E for Basic Flight.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail (fans out when excited, plus the usual penalties).
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Wings.
-10 Bio-E for NO Bird Wings or Tail.
-15 Bio-E for NO Bird Wings, but a large Vestigial Tail is kept. Characters with Looks: None or Partial will still have Feathers, a Beak and such, but has NO Wings or Tail.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's new mutant number four (#4) for you all:

Crocodile (Ancient): Saurosuchus
Description: The Saurosuchus is a species of Crocodillian-like Rauisuchian that lived during the Middle Triassic (about 230 Million years ago). It roamed the swamps of what would eventually become South America. It was perhaps one (1) of the apex predators at the time and was a speedy, low-slung Carnivore that had little to no trouble chasing the smaller creatures that lived alongside it. Among it's most interesting features was it's differently shaped teeth, which kept regenerating throughout its lifetime, as old ones succumbed to wear or injury.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s, both of which were eventually allowed to be purchased by the general public (with some minor "tweeks" made by government officials), many scientists proceeded to purchase some in order to help with their studies. Some of these scientists were Paleontologists who studied the ancient Rauisuchian family of prehistoric Reptiles. So, it was decided, after much discussions, that they would recreate many ancient animals (with some rules), one (1) of which was the Saurosuchus. They were recreated in hopes of studying them. The studies mainly consisted of how the Saurosuchus moved, hunted and lived.
The scientists, after a time, managed to purchase a large portion of the Amason Rainforest in order to be able to recreates some habitat for the creatures to live and breed in. After a time, some of the scientists found that the Saurosuchus had pushed out other predators, at least the ones that they didn't eat, all the while, expanding their numbers.
When the Crash happened, killing millions of Humans and causing the various animal species to mutate. After a time, when the Saurosuchus managed to gain enough Intelligence, they turned on their remaining handlers, killing a large number of them. Those that escaped were hunted and slain by the pursueing Saurosuchus. Once the last remaining Human scientists were found and killed, the now newly sentient mutant Saurosuchus then broke off and started to form roaming Tribes and hunters. These tribes became know as the "River Demons" by the locan tribes of humans and other inteligent mutants.
Size Level: 20.
Length: 20 Feet long.
Weight: 500 to 1,000 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 15.
Attributes Bonuses: +8 P.S. and +2 P.E.

Human Features:
Looks: None: Has a large, almost triangular (when veiwed from the top down), head on a muscular neck, no external ears, a elongated, tubular body that is covered in large scales and muscles that rippled under the skin, long limbs that are knotted with muscle, ending in four (4) clawed fingers/toes with the fourth acting as a type of "spur". Has a long tail that's the length of the body and has small "spine"-like projections that run down he body along the spine, extending from the back of the head to the tip of the tail. Has a pair of large nostrils on the end of the snout.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has a definite, prominent snout, no external ears, visible scales, a long, muscular body, long limbs that are muscular from the shoulders to the elbows (in the case of the arms) and from the hips to the knees (in the case of the legs, Both of the arms and legs end in four (4), clawed fingers/toes with the fourth (4) finger turning into a semi-opposable thumb. Has a long, muscular tail that is half the length that it was before (about 1/2 the length oof the body now) and walks in a hunched gait.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has lumpy features, a wide head with a nose that appears to be a cross between flat and pointed, no body hair, small ears and pointed teeth. It's eyes appears to have an almost preditory glint to them.

Natural Weapons:

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Hold Breath.
20 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 9 and +30 S.D.C.
30 Bio-E for Heavy Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 12 and +50 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Herwe's new mutant number five (#5) for you folks:

Crocodile (Ancient): Teratosaurus
Description: The Terratosaurus is a secies of ancient, extinct Archosaur that lived during the Late Triassic period (about 210 Million years ago). It roamed the swamps of what would eventually become the Modern-day Western Europe in the country of Germany. It's fossilized upper jaw bone was discovered in 1860, located near the city of Stuttgart, which itself is located in the SouthWest portion of Germany. At the time of it's discovery it was incorrectly thought to be a part of the Prosauropod family (albeit, a carnivorous portion). Eventually, it was shown to be a type of Nondinosaurian large predator that was a member of the Archosaurian family.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s, both of which were allowed to be used by the general public (with some "tweaking" for their "safety"), many scientists who studied the various forms of the Biological Sciences (with Biology and Paleo-Botany and Paleontology being at the head of these studies) found that they could use this new technology in order to further their research. One (1) group of scientists, who studied Crocodilian Biology in all its forms, decided that they would bring back/recreate various species of prehistoric Crocodiles and Aligators. The Teratosaurus was one (1) of hese ancient species that was brought back for study.
The group of scientists proceeded to open a facility on one (1) of the many small islands that are located in the Adriatic Sea. Once completed, it had many habitats that were fenced off with large concrete sides and topped with both electrified fencing and barbed wire. This was done in order to keep various civilians out for their own safety. Some of the safety features involved numerous heavy-duty, metal doors that led into the enclosures to feed the studied specimens.
When this was completed, the scientists proceeded to create the animals. Unfortunately, when they had about one hundred and fifty (150) fast grown animals and three hundred (300) slow grown animals (which grew at their natural rates) from various species of ancient European Crocodillians and Alligators, the Crash happened. This effectivly saled the fate of the majority of the Human race, due to mainly the diseases (and other things) that were released upon the planet.
Luckily (?), the scientists that were located at the Island facility (which were mainly consisting of about 200 Humans with about 50 robot assistants) had managed to survive, even though the food and medical supplies were running out faster then anticipated. The rapidly depleting supplies was due to a small group of about 30 people, which mainly consisted of about 5 families. It was later found out that the same virus that wiped out the majority of Human had infected the animals, which in turn caused them to mutate and change into more humanoid forms.
As time went on, the group of survivors, along with some of the mutating animals started to grow in population, creating a small enclave that charished science and history.
Length: 8 Feet long.
Weight: 100 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: +8 P.S., Brute Strength, +2 Spd. and +2 P.E.

Human Features:
Looks: None: Has a large head with a large (as in tall) snout with large nostrils placed on the end of the snout, small, beady eyes that are placed on the sides of the head but are slightly forward-facing and at an angle, no external ears, a short, muscular neck, a long, tubular, muscular body with front/fore limbs that are of medium length and are slightly muscular and legs that are long and muscular, ending in three (3) clawed feet. The body is covered in large scales that are on thick-side of things (which are mainly located the length of the back) and a long, muscular tail that is the length of the head and body combined.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Still has a large head with a definate snout, with a large pair of nostrils on the end, small, beady eyes that are more forward facing then before, no external ears, thick, muscular neck, a long, tubular body that's packed with muscle, and fore/front limbs are of medium length and muscular, while the rear limbs/bcak legs are muscular and end in three (3) taloned feet. The tail is shorter (by 1/2) then before and is about the lengh of the fore-limbs/arms. The body is covered in small scales (about only 1/4 the size they were before).
10 Bio-E for Full: Has lumpy features, is completely hairless, has small ears, small, beady eyes that are somewhat far apart and small, pointed teeth. The arms have three (3) fingered hands and a fully opposable thumb, while the legs end in three (3) toed feet.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Claws (on the Fore-limbs/Hands).
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Running Claws (on the Feet).
10 Bio-E for 3D6+4 for Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Alligator Quick Run (Special): Add +2 to Speed. The character has double their normal Speed in lightning dashes for a maximum distance of 150 Feet. Can only Quick Run once every fourth (4th) Melee Round and t takes up ALL the actions for that Melee Round.
5 Bio-E for Predator.
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 6 and +15 S.D.C.
20 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 8 and +30 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And here's new mutant number six (#6), and the final one for this group, for you folks:

Crocodile: Gharials
Description: The Gharials (also known as the Gavial) are a species of Crocodile that mainly consume Fish for food. They generally inhabit the rivers and streams of the Indian Subcontinent. The overall (Global) population of Gharials, as of 2015, number fewer than 235 members, which is mainly due to loss of their river habitats, the depletion of Fish resources and the use of fishing nets. The Gharials inhabited all of the major river systems throughout India, ranging from the Irrawaddy River, in the East, to the Indus River, in the West.
They are one (1) of three (3) Crocodillian species native to India, with the other two (2) being the Mugger Crocodile and the Saltwater Crocodile. The Gharials have 110 teeth in total (27 to 29 on the upper jaw and 25 to 26 on the lower jaw, per each side) that become proportionally shorter and thicker as the animal ages.
It has tremendous manoeuvrability through the water, which is due to well-developed, laterally flattened tail and webbed rear feet. The laterally compressed tail serve the dual purpose of propelling the animal through the water and as a base from which to strike at it's prey.
The three (3) largest examples of Gharials reported throughout India were a 6.5 Metre Gharial killed in the Gogra River of Faizabad in August 1920, a 6.3 Metre individual shot in the Cheko River of Jalpaiguri in 1934, and a GIANT of a 7 Metre Gharial which was shot in the Kosi River in Northern Bihar in January of 1924. Though specimens of over 6 Metres (20 Feet) were not uncommon in the past, such large individuals are not known to exist today.
Size Level: 16.
Length: Males: 3 to 5 Metres (9.8 to 16 feet). Females: 2.7 to 3.75 Metres (8.9 to 12.3 feet). Authors Note On Length: The largest RECORDED length is 6.25 Metres (20.5 Feet).
Weight: Ranges from 159 Kg. to 250 Kg. (351 Lbs. to 551 Lbs.). Authors Note On Weight: The heaviest RECORDED weight is 977 Kg. (2,154 Lbs.).

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: +5 P.S., +2 Spd. and +1 P.E.

Human Features:
Looks: None: Has a long, narrow snout that tapers to a blunt tip, no external ears, large scales that are thin in appearance lengthwise, and a elongated body that is muscular but thin. Has a long, muscular tail that is the length of the body from shoulders to hips, small, beady eyes that are postioned on the sides of the face/head.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has a definate snout that's narrow, no external ears, scales that are still visible, and a long body with short, but muscular lembs. Has a short, thick, muscular tail that is half the length it was before and small, beady eyes that are more foward-facing than before.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has lumpy features, hairless, small ears, pointed teeth and beady, hungry-looking eyes, and a large, flat nose that looks almost like someone punched it into the face (A.K.A. a Boxers Nose).

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 1D12+2 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Extra Physicaql Endurance.
5 Bio-E for Alligator Quick Run (Special): Add +3 to Spd. The character has double their normal Speed in lightning dashes for a maximum distance of 160 Feet. Can only Quick Run once every fourth (4th) Melee Round, and it takes up ALL of thenactions for the Melee Round.
5 Bio-E for Hold Breath.
20 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 9 and +35 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal Metabolism.
-10 Bio-E for Diet: Carnivore: Mainly eats Fish.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Been a while since I looked over here, and lo and behold! Mutants!
Very good job here everybody.
Rathorc, your usual obsessiveness with curiosities of biological history continues to amaze.
Odd, Pangolins are beautiful animals and you do them justice.
Keep fiddling with the stuff of life, folks.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Why, thankyou, dear Taalismn. Just to let everyone know, I'm currently working on more mutants, including two (2) new ancient Deer species.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Why, thankyou, dear Taalismn. Just to let everyone know, I'm currently working on more mutants, including two (2) new ancient Deer species.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

mmmm...venison that can shoot back...... :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

As always my emphatic thanks and appreciation Sir. Rathorc. And as equally emphatic. No more Crocodile (no sucho-anythings or archo-whatsits) or Camel ancestors please!

The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

As promised, here's the first of two (1 of 2) new AtB2 mutants for you:

Deer (Ancient): Cranioceras
Description: The Cranioceras is a ancient species of extinct Deer that lived from the Miocene to the Pliocene (from 23.03 to 4.9 Million years ago). It roamed vast areas of what is now today's United States. It was found in the state of Nebraska in the year 1918. It has the unusual nickname of "The Unicorn Deer", which is due to the fact that it has three (3) Antlers, one (1) of which is positioned unusually. The one (1) Antler is positioned in such a way, namely going backwards from the rer of the head (similar to a neck sheild on a Triceratops).
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s, both of which were allowed to be purchased by all portions of the general public, ranging from school teachers to the highest ranking political and military figures, it was decided that there could be many, unique possibilitesfor them. One (1) possibility was that people could search through the fossil record and bring back some extinct species of animals, such as Dinosaurs and ancient mammals.
One (1) such creature was the ancient Deer Cranioceras. This was done with a variety ideas, some of which involved placing them in areas where other Deer species had died out and needed the niche to be refilled with a similar creature. After releasing about two to three hundred (200-300) pairs into the wild (albeit with radio tags or small radio tags similar to those put into pets and used for tracking) and waiting for about ten (10) or so years, it was found that the Cranioceras managed to grow in numbers (usually having twins), which in turn managed to fill up some areas very quickly. This in turn meant that they pushed out of their areas and into others, effectivly creating competition with other large mammal and pushing those out into other areas. This had the effect of classifying the Cranioceras as an Invasive Species.
Eventually, it was decided by the governments in the affected areas that there would be a hunting season to "trim down" the numbers of Cranioceras. It took about 5 years for the laws to be passed to allow this. But, before anything else could be done about the problem, the Crash happened, effecting everywhere, everyone and everything across the globe. As the civilisations collapsed, as people started to die or change leaving only a few humans to survive, aqnd the animals to mutate and gain sentience, the various forms of nature started to increase and encroach in on the now defunct Human cities. One (1) of the species that started to mutate and change was the Cranioceras.
After about 35 years, then newly sentient and humanoid Cranioceras managed to contact the various other Herbivorous species. They came up with a somewhat unique proposition that would help every group that they contacted. This propostion stated that they would join together and move around with the season, effectively becoming something similar to a mix of the ancient Human Hunter-Gatherers and Farming communities. They managed to do this fairly effectivly.
Size Level: 17.
Length: Up to 9 Feet (2.7 Metres) in length.
Weight: 350 to 500 Kg. (770 to 1,100 Lbs.).
Build: Medium.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: +2 P.S., +1 P.P. and +9 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: 10 Bio-E for Partial. 15 Bio-E for Full.
Biped: 10 Bio-E for Partial. 15 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: Has a triangular head with large, tubular ears at the upper corners of the head, eyes placed on the sides of the head, which are widely spaced from one (1) another, a thick neck, powerful body and thin legs, each of which end in a cloven hoof. May or may not have a set of three (3) Antlers, one (1) of which protrudes out from the back of the head. Has rust red or brown coloured fur that covers the upper portions of the body and white or tan coloured fur that covers the belly, the underside of the snout, and the backs of the limbs. Has a small tail.
5 Bio-E for Partial: A humanoid covered in short brown or rust red coloured fur covering most of the body with white or cream coloured fur on the stomach, chin, neck and the undersides of the limbs, a muzzled head, large, tubular ears, a thick, powerful body with thin arms and legs. The eyes are more forward facing then before, and has a set of three (3) Antler-nubs (unless the FULL Antlers are purchased below). Legs may be animal-like or Human-like in appearance and are typically hoofed similar to that of a Goat.
10 Bio-E for Full: A lean, muscular humanoid with somewhat dark olive coloured skin, and long, thin legs. The face is human-looking with large, fluid eyes, which are a bit more apart then those of a typical Human, large ears, a thick neck and powerful build, albeit with the appearance of a casual runner. The nostrils are slightly slanted.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Hooves.
5 Bio-E for a single 1D6 damage Antler.
10 Bio-E for a pair of 1D8 damage Antlers.
15 Bio-E for a set of three (3) 2D6 damage Antlers.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed.
10 Bio-E for Beastly Strengh.
15 Bio-E for Extra Physical Prowess.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Ears.
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Hooves.
-10 Bio-E for Seasonal Antlers (1D4, 1D6 and 1D8 damage respectively).
-10 Bio-E for Musk Glands.
-10 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's the second of two (2 of 2) new mutants for you all:

Deer (Ancient): Eucladoceros
Description: The Eucladoceros is a large speces of Ancient Elk that lived from the Pliocene to the Pleistocene (from 5 Million to 10,000 Years ago). They roamed the woodlands and light forested areas of what would become Modern Eurasia. Even though the Eucladoceros wasn't different by too much from modern Deers, Moose and Elk, even thouh it was a direct ancestor to these species. One (1) of the most unique characteristics of this ancient megafaunal mammal was that the males supported a pair of large, multi-tined antlers that didn't seem to have grown in any regular, regonizable pattern as the animal itself grew. This meant that the males must have been an impressive sight to behold during mating season when they vied for the attention of the females. The name for Eucladoceros meant "Well-Branched Antler" in Greek due to the unique quality of the antlers.
The earliest (sub-)species of Eucladoceros was from the early Pliocene of China. There is a total of seven (sub-)species of Eucladoceros found, of which there were some poor remains found in the countries of Tadjikistan, Pakistan and India.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s, both of which were mass-produced for and allowed to be purchased by the general public at large (with some minor tweaks for "safety concerns" by the government, who owned the original unaltered Gene-tech and E.G.G.'s for secret governmental usage), some scientists decided to create, clone or generally alter some animals for study. Some animals were Carnivores, such as various Great Cat species that were on the Endangered list, while others were Herbivorous species, such as various forms of Cattle from other parts of the world. Some scientists even recreated long extinct animals from the past, one (1) of which was the Eucladoceros. After some time of studying the Eucladoceros, it was found that they were able to be consumed safely with no ill effect, which meant that there less need to worry about food for those in areas that (generally) had less food.
Once word got out, there was a mad rush to start cloning/recreating the animal to be used as a type of food source for those in countries that had low food (I.E.: meat) production.
But, as with all good things, this new food source for the vast majority of Humans came to an abrupt end when the Crash happened, sending everything inton a downward spiral. As Humanity started dying out, gasping for the last few breaths, the large majority of animals worldwide started to change and mutate, while others species died out or had their numbers thinned out due to competition. During this time of chaos, the Eucladoceros species lost about 3/4's of their Pre-Crash numbers, albeit not enought that they became endangered.
The remaining Eucladoceros, as they were mutating and changing, went into seclusion in various hidden valleys and ravines. This was done in order to both increase their numbers and to learn how to cope with their new forms without having to worry about being attacked by others. Eventually, as time passed, the various "enclaves" of Eucladoceros became something similar to Monks. They even went so far as to create their own forms of fighting styles, in hopes of better defending themselves.
Size Level: 17.
Length: 8 Feet long.
Weight: 750 to 1,000 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: +5 P.S., +1 P.P., and +11 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: None: Automatically has two (2) Hooves.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Develops two (2) fingers and a Semi-Opposable thumb.
15 Bio-E for Full: Develops three (3) fingers and a Fully Opposable thumb.
Biped: None: Automatically walks on all fours (4's).
10 Bio-E for Partial: Moves around similar to either a Great Ape or a Bear.
15 Bio-E for Full: The hip are develops into something similar to a humans, gaininbg an upright posture.
Looks: None: Has a triangular head with large ears on the upper corners of the head, widely-spaced, medium-sized, watery eyes, a thick, powerful neck, a thick, powerful body with thin legs but are slightly thicker on the upper portions of the limbs. Has a pair of large, multi-pointed Antlers on the top of the head (if Male). Body is covered in brown fur over most of the body, but fur is light tan or white on the stomach and backsides of the limbs and has a small tail.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has a more Humanoid body that is covered in short brown fur with cream coloured fur on the stomach/chest area and the nundersides/backsides of the limbs. Has a muzzled head, large ears, thick neck, a thick body with thin arms and legs, which are thicker then before. Legs may be Human-like or Animal-like, but are typically cloven hoofed.
10 Bio-E for Full: A lean, muscular Humanoid with olive coloured skin and long legs, which typically have the appearance that they are made for running. Face is Human-looking, but slightly 0n the long side of the spectrum, with large, fluid eyes, large ears that are slightly pointed, and a powerful, somewhat rugged, look.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D8 damage Hooves.
5 Bio-E for 1D10 damage Antlers.
10 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Antlers that end in multiple points.

Mutant Animal Powers:

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Seasonal Antlers that do 1D8 damage.
-10 Bio-E Musk Glands.
-10 Bio-E Reptile Brain: Prey.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

And this is why travelers on AtB Earth are well-advised NOT to dismiss members of the Cervidaes as 'just a bunch of dumb deer."
Vegetable Mutants of the New Earth, Rise Up before you get pruned, overgrazed, or defoliated beyond recovery!*

(actually there was a Swampthing comic where Woodrue acquired the ability to tap into the vegetable world-mind of the Earth. He promptly went insane and was on the cusp of having the plants of the world pump out pure oxygen, causing increased agitation among humans and ultimately catastrophic firestorms. Then Swampthing pointed out that animals produced the CO2 and other gases plants needed to survive, and the green mind promptly shut Woodrue out, forcing him to try to reacquire his humanity. And as everybody is celebrating that the plants backed down, Swampthing turns and baldly states; 'But will YOU listen as well?". Iffy science, but an awesome moment).
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

The Oh So Amazing Nate wrote:As always my emphatic thanks and appreciation Sir. Rathorc. And as equally emphatic. No more Crocodile (no sucho-anythings or archo-whatsits) or Camel ancestors please!

But no Crocodile, would make sewers safe to hide in from larger hunters.

Thanks for the new mutants.
Last edited by abtex on Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Just a little something to hopefully tide you folks over until the next batch of critters will be done:

Squid (Ancient): Belemnite
Description: The Belemnite is an extinct species of Cephalopods that lived during the Mesozoic Period, from the beginning of the Lower/Early Jurassic Period to the last portion of the Late/Upper Cretaceous Peiod. They swam off of the coasts of what would become modern day North America. They spent their lives in water that ranged from shallow to medium depths. Unlike their more modern relatives, the Squids, the Belemnite do NOT have the specialized Tentacles.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s, the scientific fields of Biology and Palaeontology got a massive boost to them. As time went on, and the E.G.G.'s were allowed to be purchased by the general public, some scientists, Oceanographers and Palaeontologists deciced that they would recreate various species from either the past or to genetically "tweek" the animals of the present to better cope with the world. One (1) such animal was the Ancient Cephalopod, the Belemnite.
After some time studying it, it was found that the Belemnite was edible and tasted somewhat like a cross between Chicken and Pork. Once this information was discovered, some scientists put out a paper about how it could be safely eaten. At which point, some food companies decided that they would mass-produce the Belemnite, so they got in contact with some other companies that produced various things for both fisheries and Fishermen. These companies came to an agreement to create some things so they could (re)create massive amounts of this sea creature. After some time and effort, with massive amounts of both supplies and money being used, the companies started to produce the Belemnites in hopes of both helping end hunger along various coastlines and as delecacies for some parts of the Planet.
Unfortunately, almost two (2) decades later, the Crash happened, sending the world into chaos. As time moved forward though, animals across the globe started to change, gaining new forms and the intelligence needed to harness these new bodies. One (1) such animal that gained the needed advantagements needed to survive in this new world was the Belemnite. After a time, these newly sentient creatures found that they had a distinct advantasge over thier more recent (geologic-wise) cousins. This advantage was the skull-like bone that they had in their heads/bodies. Once they figured this out, they offered to help out the newly mutant (and sentient) Cephalopods (and other forms of sea life that wished to join them) that they now shared the oceans with, effectively starting up small sea nations.
Size Level: 3.
Length: Up to 3 Feet long.
Weight: Up to 10 Lbs (4.5 Kg.)

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 85.
Attributes Bonuses: +3 P.S.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial: Limb is just a tentacle (Has ten (10) tentacles/arms).
5 Bio-E for Full: Tentacles develop branches at the ends that function as Full Hands. Must be purchased for each set of Tentacles.
Biped: Note 1: The Belemnite has ten (10) Tentacles/arms.
None: Uses the Tentacles for locomotion. While this can be done without penalty to Spd., the animal must use the majority of its tentacles to maintain balence. In combat, this means that ony a single pair of limbs may be used to hold weapons. Any more then this and the animal will lose it's balence.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Four (4) of the Tentacles become larger and stronger, capable of supporting the characters weight. the remaining limbs can be used to hold weapons in combat. The animal also develops a rough torso, effectivly seperating the limbs used for movement from those used for grasping and tool usage.
10 Bio-E for Full: A single pair of Tentacles become strong enough to support the characters weight. The animal now has a fully developed Torso, and all remaining limbs can be used to hold tools or weapons.
Speech: Automatically None: Character just makes clacking sounds with it's beak.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has a scratchy sounding voice, like nails on a chalkboard.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has more fully developed Vocal Cords. The voice has a distinct scratchiness to it, but nothing too major.
Looks: None: Has a large head that comes to a long, almost spear-like point, the eyes are large, round and are capable of moving indepentenly of each other. Skin will be leathery and grayish-pink in colouration. Has a pair of wing-like appendages at the end of the cone-shaped head.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Head is large, with a beak located roughly where the mouth would be on a Human. Tentacles protrude from the upper torso while the tentacles used for mobility are clearly attached to a Humanoid lower torso. No one is going to mistake the character for a Human unless heavily disguised and in a very dark environment.
Full Human Looks are NOT possible..

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Beak.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Nightvision.
10 Bio-E for Skeletal Shell: This "shell"-like skeleton is located in the cone-shaped portion of the head and is located under the skin.
10 Bio-E for Multi-Limb Cordination (must be purchased for EACH PAIR of arms): This gives the character the Paired Weapons Skill automatically, as well as one (1) additional attack per Melee and +1 to Parry.
10 Bio-E for Jet Propulsion: A system f swimming in which water is taken in through a set of glands, and then forced out in a stream, providing fast movement through water, up to 30 Mph. (48 Km).
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour (located under the skin of the cone): A.R.:8 and +10 S.D.C.
15 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour (located under the skin of the cone): A.R.: 9 and +30 S.D.C.
20 Bio-E for Heavy Natural Body Armour (located under the skin of the cone): A.R.: 12 and +45 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Predator.
-5 Bio-E for each pair of Vestigial Tentacles: Limbs that simply hang and do not work at all.
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Prey.
-15 Bio-E for Aquatic Vestigial Skin.
-20 Bio-E for Aquatic Respitory System.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Belemnite.

Best pic I've found of these critters:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/33/BelemniteDB2.jpg
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's the first of four (1 of 4) new AtB2 mutants for you all:

Dinosaur (Oviraptorosaur): Anzu Wyliei
Description: The Anzu Wyliei is a species of Oviraptorosaur that lived during the Late Cretaceous (66 Million Years ago). They lived in what would become North Dakota and South Dakota in North America, generally inhabiting the forest regions. The Anzu Wyliei has the unusual nickname of "The Chicken From Hell". It's fossils were discovered in 1998 but were only named and discribed in 2014. When they were discovered, there was only about 75% to 80% of the skeletons found. It was also noted that first (1st) well preserved examples located in North America, effectively making it a rare discovery for the region.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s, many creatures were brought back. Some, like the Siberian Tigers, had their numbers replenished. While others were brought back (recreated) from the ancient past in order to study them in various aspects. One (1) of the creatures that were brought back from the ancient past was the Anzu Wyliei, which was done in order to study various things about it, like the nway it moved, the way it acted, and the way it lived and mated. One (1) unique aspect that was found was that they tended to mate for life. After a few years of studying them, it was found that, even though they were large in stature, they had the combined personality of both Felines and Canines. This meant that they were extremely loving, loyal and extremely protective, and could be trained as pets. At this point, it was decided that they would be allowed to be purchased by the general public, who purchased the animals by the thousands worldwide.
But, not even five (5) years later, the Crash happened, which sent the world spiralling into chaos and disorder. Thankfully, enough Anzu Wyliei were cloned/recreated for enough families to have as pets and companions that they managed to survive in a decent amount of numbers. The members of the Anzu Wyliei species that survived the chaos and escaped into the wilds. Some members who were in North and South Dakota managed to get to the Grand Canyon, where they gathered into groups of about ten to twelve (10 to 12) members. These groups managed to survive and to grow in numbers as their bodies and minds changed into more human-like formss. After a time, they became known as the Canyon Nomads of the Dakotas.
Size Level: 8.
Length: From 3 to 3.5 Metres (9.8 to 11 Feet) long.
Weight: From 200 Kilograms to 300 Kilograms (440 Lbs to 660 Lbs).

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 40.
Attributes Bonuses: +4 I.Q., +2 M.A., +2 M.E., +5 P.P., and +9 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial: Has three (3) digits per hand, one (1) is semi-opposable.
5 Bio-E for Full: Has four (4) digits per hand, one (1) is fully opposable.
Looks: None: Has a short, toothless Beak, a small head with a prominent crest that runs the length of the head, a long, slender neck, a thick body with long arms that end in slender, relatively straight claws, long powerful legs with slender toes, and a relatively short tail.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has a tiny Beak, a small head that is a bit bigger than before, has a short crest that runs along half (1/2) the length of the head from just above the eyes to the middle of the head, a long neck, although it's shorter than before, a thick, muscular body with long arms that end in slender fingers that end in long claws, long, powerful and muscular legs that end in slender toes.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has a small head (albeit bigger than before), a long, slender neck, a powerful body with slender, but powerful, arms with slender fingers, and long, powerful legs. Has thin, hair-like feathers that covers the head and a light coating on the shoulders, chest and the legs.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Running Claws on Feet.
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Bird of Prey Talons on the Hands.
10 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Beak.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Night Vision.
5 Bio-E for Extra Speed (Runner).
5 Bio-E for Righting Reflex.
5 Bio-E for Stiffened Tail: This is a special Tail that is flexible and tightly muscled at the base and rigid down the length and at the end. It acts as a counterbalance, enabling the character to make rapid twists and turns while on the run. Provides +7 to Dodge while running and allows +1 to Strike, +1 to Parry and +45 to Dodge in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail: Negates taking the Stiffened Tail from above.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's the second of four (2 of 4) new AtB2 mutants for you all:

Octopus: Grimpoteuthis (A.K.A. The Dumbo Squid/Octopus)
Description: The Grimpoteuthis, better known as the Dumbo Octopus, that live in the deep portions of the ocean (approximately 3,000 to 4,000 Metres (or 9,800 to 13,100 feet) with some living 7,000 Metres (or 23,000 feet) below sea level). They are known to be some of the rarest species of Octopus known and is known as the deepest living Octopods in the world. Their habitats are found world-wide in the waters of New Zealand, Australia, Monterrey Bay, Oregon, the Philippines, Martha's Vineyard, Papua New Guinea and the Azores. Thier food source includes Crustaceans, Bivalves, Worms, and Copepods. They have a life expectancy of three to five (3 to 5) Years in length.
They are known to be a type of Umbrella Octopus, which basically means that when they spread their limbs/tentacles it takes on askirt-like shape around it's body. There are about fourteen (14) Sub-Species of the Grimpoeuthis, a few of which face man-made threats. Their natural predators consist mainly of Sharks, Killer Whales, Tuna, and other predatory Cephalopods.
They have a distinctive way of swimming, by flapping their ear-like fins to move themselves upwards.
Size Level: 2 (Maximum 6).
Length: Up to 5.9 Feet 1.8 Metres) long. Averages 20 to 30 Cm (7.9 to 12 Inches) long.
Weight: Up to 13 Lbs (5.9 Kg).

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 80.
Attributes Bonuses: +2 I.Q. and +3 P.S.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial: Limb is just a tentacle (Has eight (8) tentacles/arms).
5 Bio-E for Full: Tentacles develop branches at the ends that function as Full Hands. Must be purchased for each set of Tentacles.
Biped: Note 1: The Grimpoteuthis has eight (8) Tentacles/arms.
None: Uses the Tentacles for locomotion. While this can be done without penalty to Spd., the animal must use the majority of its tentacles to maintain balence. In combat, this means that ony a single pair of limbs may be used to hold weapons. Any more then this and the animal will lose it's balence.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Four (4) of the Tentacles become larger and stronger, capable of supporting the characters weight. the remaining limbs can be used to hold weapons in combat. The animal also develops a rough torso, effectivly seperating the limbs used for movement from those used for grasping and tool usage.
10 Bio-E for Full: A single pair of Tentacles become strong enough to support the characters weight. The animal now has a fully developed Torso, and all remaining limbs can be used to hold tools or weapons.
Speech: Automatically None: Character just makes clacking sounds with it's beak.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has more fully developed Vocal Cords. The voice has a distinct scratchiness to it, but nothing too major.
Looks: None: Has a large head that is bulbous in appearance and has two (2) ear-like flaps that are of either small, medium or large size (depending on sub-species) on either side of its head, eyes will be large and round, and are capable of moving independently of each other. Skin will be rubbery and are generally white or pale yellow in colouration. The Tentacles tend to hang from the body/head.
10 Bio-E for Partial: The head is large with a Beak located roughly where the mouth would be on a human. The Tentacles that are used for grasping protrude from the upper torso while the Tentacles that are used for mobility are clearly attached to the Humanoid lower torso. Has two (2) flap-like projections on either side of the head where the ears would be on a Human. No one is gouing to mistake the character for a Human unless heavily disguised and in a very dark environment.
Full Human Looks are NOT possible.

Natural Weapons:

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Ink Spray.
10 Bio-E for Multi-Limb Coordination (MUST be purchased for each pair of limbs): Gives the character Paired Weapons skill automatically, as well as one (1) additional Attack Per Melee and +1 to Parry.
10 Bio-E for Suction Cups on the Arms: This will allow the mutant to grab and hold onto any object with strengh equal to the animal's P.S.
10 Bio-E for Jet Propulsion: A system of swimming in which water is taken in through a set of glands, then forced out in a stream, providing very fast movement through water, up to 30 MPH (48 Km).
30 Bio-E for Deadly Poison Venom (MUST purchase Beak).

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for each pair of Vestigial Tentacles: Limbs that hang limply and do not work at all.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's the third of four (3 of 4) new AtB2 mutants for you all:

Squid: Watasenia Scintillans (A.K.A. Firefly Squid or Sparkling Enope Squid)
Description: The Watasenia Scintillans, better known as the Firefly Squid, is a species of deep sea Squid. It lives in the Western Pacific at depths of 183 to 366 Metres (600 to 1,200 feet). It is generally fished commercially by Japan and accounts for an annual catch of about 4,804 to 6,822 Tons from between the years of 1990 and 1999. The Firefly Squid is capable of lighting up it's entire body in order to attract a mate. The mating season for the Firefly Squid runs from March to June. They only have the life expectancy of one (1) year.
Size Level: 1.
Length: 3 Inches (7.6 Cm) long.
Weight: Up to 5 Ounces.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: +4 P.S. and +1 P.P.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial: Limb is just a tentacle (Has ten (10) tentacles/arms).
Biped: Note 1: The Watasenia Scintillans has ten (10) Tentacles/arms.
Looks: Automatically None: Has a large head that comes to a conical point, the eyes will be large and round, both of which are capable of moving indepentently of one (1) another. The skin is leathery in texture with most of it being clear in colouration, although the center of the body is a combination of dark brown (or black)and orange with freckle-like dots on it that are also dark in colouration.
10 Bio-E for Partial: The head is large with the beak located roughly where the mouth would be on a Human. The Tentacles that are used for grasping hang/protrude from the upper torso, while the Tentacles that are used for movement are clearly attached to a Humanoid lower torso. No one is going to mistake the character for a Human unless heavily disguised and in a very dark environment.
Full Human Looks are NOT POSSIBLE.

Natural Weapons:

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Ink Spray.
5 Bio-E for Bioluminescent Tips (Special): This gives the mutant character three (3) bright light emitting organs on the tips of the longest pair of Tentacles. This is used to attract prey.
10 Bio-E for Multi-Limb Coordination (MUST be purchased for each pair of limbs): Gives the character Paired Weapons skill automatically, as well as one (1) additional Attack Per Melee and +1 to Parry.
10 Bio-E for Suction Cups on the Arms: This will allow the mutant to grab and hold onto any object with strengh equal to the animal's P.S.
10 Bio-E for Jet Propulsion: A system of swimming in which water is taken in through a set of glands, then forced out in a stream, providing very fast movement through water, up to 30 MPH (48 Km).

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for each pair of Vestigial Tentacles: Limbs that hang limply and do not work at all.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And here's the last of four (4 of 4) new AtB2 mutants for you all:

Thomashuxleya
Description: The Thomashuxleya is an ancient species of animals that is related to Donkeys and other Equins. They lived in what would eventually become modern day South America, and existed from about 57 Million to about 11,000 years ago. The name is based on the famed 19th Century Biologist Thomas Huxley. The skeleton was found in the Patagonian portion of Argentina. It had filled a niche (as with other forms of Notoungulates) while South Americawas still annisland continant.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s, many creatures were brought back from the brink of extinction or from the ancient past after they were gone for many years (either thousands or millions of years). The Thomashuxleya is one (1) such species that was brought back from the ancient past. Mny scientists that studied the Ungulate family decided that it would be a good idea to study of the various members, including the Thomashxleya species. One (1) of the things that was found out about them was that they were vicious predators and hunters. As they were being studied by scientists in various labs across both the South West of North America and throughout South and Central America, some Animal Rights Activists got hold of some of the locations of the labs, which were located in areas where there weren't any people near. At some preperations, the more militaristic protesters went to some of the lab locations and stormed them, killing all of the personel on site and proceeded to let the various species loose into the wilds, including the vicious Thomashuxleya. Once set loose, the now free Thomashuxleya proceeded to attack and kill the ones who freed them, consuming those that they killed and the corpses of their former captors before escaping into the wilds with the other animals. Although some members of the Thomashuxleya species stayed close to their former prisons, creating dens and layers where ever they could, the rest spread out for hundreds of miles.
Not even three (3) months later, the Crash happened due to other Eco-Terrorists, sending the world into chaos. Even though some of the after effects of the Crash killed off most of Humanity, it gave a somewhat much needed boost to the various animals of the planet. As time moved forward and the animals worldwide changed and mutated, the Thomashuxleya became known as both hunters and scavengers (and in the cases of the more vicious members, became Cannibles). Most members that tended to have barely any problems with other intelligent, mutant animals tended to live in areas that were secluded and far away from civilizations.

Size Level: 9.
Length: 1.3 Metres (4.3 Feet) long.
Weight: 113 Kg.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: +5 P.S. and +2 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: 10 Bio-E for Partial: Has three (3) stubby fingers and semi-opposable thumb.
15 Bio-E for Full: Has three (3) fingers and a fully opposable thumb.
Looks: None: Has a wide head with a long, tubular snout filled with cone-shaped teeth and a pair of larger teeth that are somewhat larger then the others on the upper jaw, small eyes that face forward, a pair of small ears that sit on the upper corners of the head, a thick, powerful neck, a thick, almost tubular body that is thickly muscled and thick, powerful limbs that end in small, hoof-like claws. Has a tail that is the same length as the neck. The body is covered in dense, corse fur that ranges in colour from light brown to almost black.
5 Bio-E for Partial: The head is more humanoid in nature with a short, blunt snout, a pair of small eyes and ears that are placed further down the head, a thickly muscled neck, a large, powerful body and powerful limbs that end in three (3) fingers and toes, and a short tail. The body is vcovered in short, corse fur.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has a somewhat wide head with a pair of powerful jaws, small eyes and ears, thick neck, shoulders and hips that are slightly wide and muscular, a powerful body with thickly built arms and legs. Has short hair that lightly covers the chest, shoulders and limbs, with a thick head of hair.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Tusks.
10 Bio-E for 1D8 damage Tusks.
10 Bio-E for 1D6 damage thick, Hoof-like Nails.

Mutant Animal Powers:
20 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's the first (1st) of three (3) new AtB2 mutants for you all:
Dinosaur (Ancient Reptile): Azendohsaurus
Description: The Azendohsaurus isa species of ancient Herbivorous Reptile called Archosauromorph. The species lived during the Triassic Period (227 to 221 Million years ago) in what would eventually become Modern Day Morocco in modern day Africa. Although, there were some fossils found in Madagascar. It is thought that the Azendohsaurus was Omnivorous in it's dietary needs, even though it had leaf shaped teeth that would've been used to eat lush, leafy vegitation.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s, both of which were allowed into the general population of various contries with slight modifications, many scientists the world over found that these new technologies were useful for a wide range of uses. One (1) of which was the study of ancient, prehistoric animals and the resuscitation of various endangered species. One (1) group of scientists, which studied various forns of ancient Archosauromorphs (such as the Azendohsaurus), decided that they could use this new technology to help them study ancient Reptillian evolution of various African species.
As they cloned/recreated the Azendohsaurus, along with some other members of the family, they found that the newly reborn creatures had a almost Canine personality and mindset. Once discovered, the found that they could use this as an asset for various things. Unfortunately, the scientists had spies amongst the numbers for the different Terrorist groups throughout the African Continent. This lead to some of the groups to steal some Gene-Tech and E.G.G.'s to clone the Azendohsaurus (along with other creatures) in order to use them to get what they want.
Unfortunately, not even ten (10) years later, the Crash happened, sending the world spiraling into chaos and madness. Although, some good DID come from the Crash, namely allowing the planet to start its healing process while humanity died out and the various creature to change into more suitible bodies and forms. As they changed and gained the much needed intelligence, the Azendohsaurus slowly became known as expert guardians. Various members got hired out to be guards for caravans, small towns, villages and farming communities that were located throughout North Africa, the Arabian Peninsula and the Near Eastern portions of the Orient.
Size Level: 11.
Length: 1.8 Metres.
Weight: Up to 600 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: Beastly Strength, +7 P.S., and -4 I.Q.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically None: Has short toes.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Develops five (5) fingers and no thumb.
15 Bio-E for Full: Develops four (4) fingers and a short thumb that is fully opposable.
Biped: Automatically None: Walks on all four (4) limbs.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Develops a waist that allows it to walk similar to that of a Bear, only able to stand Bipedally for a limited time and to walk on it's hind limbs for a short distance.
15 Bio-E for Full: Has fully Bipedal/upright stance with a full range of motion.
Looks: None: The character has an very small head with a snout that is of medium length and rounded to a blunt point with peg-like teeth that sits atop a neck that is as long as the body from the front of the shoulders to the rear of the hips. Has a pair of nostreils on the end of the snout. The body is thick and barrel-shaped. Has muscular limbs that end in five (5) toed feet, with the second one from the inside of the foot being the longest, all of which in claws. Has a long, muscular tail that tapers to a point and has a length that stretches from about mid-way along the neck to the rear of the hips.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Has widely spaced eyes that are more forward-facing then before with a short, blunt snout with a pair of nostril slits on the end. Has a long, thick neck that is half (1/2) the length it was before, a huge, round body and a tail, which is three quarters (3/4) the length it was before. The arms and legs are short, although longer and more developed than before, and end in five (5) fingers and toes, all of which are clawed.
20 Bio-E for Full: Has a small, round head that sits atop of a long(-ish) and muscular neck. Widely spaced eyes that are forward facing, a large, blunt nose with a wide mouth filled with small teeth that are broad and rounded. Has a barrel-chested body with a powerful set of lungs. Has relatively thick arms and legs, ending in slim fingers and toes.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Claws.
15 Bio-E for Extra Limb: 2D4 damage Tail (use as an extra attack per Melee Round).

Mutant Animal Powers:
10 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Taste.
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 7 and 15 S.D.C.
10 Bio-E for Padded Feet (See the description under Elephant in After the Bomb, Pg. 106. Has half (1/2) the range).
10 Bio-E for Low-Frequency Wave Detection (see the description under Elephant in After the Bomb, Pg. 106. Has quarter (1/4) the range).
10 Bio-E for Hold Breath.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Nearsightedness.
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail (Negates the Extra Limb: Tail above).
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's the second (2nd) of three (3) new AtB2 mutants:

Dinosaur (Ancient Reptile): Ignotosaurus
Description: The Ignotosaurus is an exticnt species of Reptile that was related to Dinosaurs from the Late Triassic. This species is inown as a Silesaurid. It lived from 235 to 228 Million years ago and roamed the forests of what is now the modern day Northwestern portion of Argentina in South America. It generally hunted creatures that are smaller then itself and feasted on carrion.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s, both of which were allowed into the general public (with some MINOR alterations). Many scientists proceeded to use this new technology in order to help them with their study of the ancient/distant past in hopes of finding something unique about biology of the ancient past.
One (1) such creature that they decided to clone/recreate was the Ignotosaurus. Once cloned, the scientists proceeded to study them from hatching to adulthood. They even studied the mating habits. After a time, it was found that, even though they have somewhat limited intelligence, they could be trained in various ways to help out their Human (re)creators. One (1) of the thngs that they were trained for was to be hunters, of which they were naturals at.
But then the Crash happened, creating havoc andspreading chaos across the world, killing off about 90- 95% of Humanity. Although, the stuff that raveged and killed the vast majority of the Human race mutated and changed the animals of the world, giving the both Human level intelligence and Human-like forms. One of the effects it had was to allow various experimental and resurected animals to escape into the wilds of the world as they changed shape. The Ignotosaurus that had managed to escape found that various valleys in the Andean Mountain range. These valleys ranged from small to medium in size.
As time went on, and the various creatures changed, it became widly known by the newly formed mutant villages and enclaves of the Andies that the Ignotosaurus are semi-nomadic hunters, preying on non-sentient, non-mutated animals.
Size Level: 6.
Length: Up to 4 Feet long. Stands at 2 Feet tall.
Weight: 25 Kg.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 60.
Attributes Bonuses: +5 P.S., Brute Strength, +6 Spd., and +2 P.E.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial. 5 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: Has a long snout on a medium sized head with nostrils on the end and small, almost beady eyes set on the sides of the head (but are somewhat forward facing), has a long neck, medium sized shoulders, a long, tubular body, wide hips and limbs are long and muscular. Has a long tail that tapers to a small point.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Has a medium-sized head with a small, blunt snout with a pair of nostrils on the end and eyes that are larger then beforw, but are still somewhat beady in nature and are more forward facing then before, on a somewhat long neck that is shorter than before, shoulders and hips are slightly wider than before with limbs that are thicker (with the forlimbs being slightly longer) and more muscular, and the body is more fuller and thinker with a more humanoid appearance. The tail is shorter by half (1/2) than it was before and doesn't really move as fluid as it did before..
20 Bio-E for Full: Has a round head with a long jawline. Large eyes that are forward facing, but are positioned slighty outwards, a flat, thin nose with large nostrils and a long jawline on the face. The neck is long and thin in appearance, the body is lean with long, narrow limbs. The toes and fingers are of medium length and there is no hair whatsoever on the body.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6+1 damage Running Claws.
10 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Claws.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Nightvision.
15 Bio-E for Leaping: Feline.
20 Bio-E for Light Natural Armour: A.R.:7 and +20 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And here's the third (3rd) of three (3) new AtB2 mutants:

Dinosaur (Ancient Reptile): Lutungutali
Description: The Lutungutali is a species of long extinct ancient Reptile that lived during the Middle Triassic. It roamed the forests and woodlands of the modern day country of Zambia in Southern Africa. It was named in 2013 and described via various fossils, which included hip bones and vertebrae from the tail. The Lutungutali is the first (1st) known Silesaurid (which had a branch that eventually evolved into Dinosaurs).
With the advent of Gene-Terch and the invention of the E.G.G.'s, both of which were allowed into the general public with some minor alterations, where people could use genetic information to create thier own pets and companions. One (1) creature that scientists thought should be brought back was the Lutungutali, in hopes of studying it and others of it's lineage. Once a few members of the species were (re)created, via the fossilized remains, it was found that even though they were somewhat vicious creatures, they could be trained. But, before this aspect could be studied, a few of the government labs were broken into by terrorists and a large number of files and samples were stolen.
It was later revealed that the ones who broke into the labs were extremists hoping to overthrow the governments of the region. After a time, the various anti-government groups started to use a large amount of Lutungutali as both Guard Animals (for their secluded and hidden base camps) and as a type of attack animals (which include attacking civilian and military areas).
But before things could get too carried away, the Crash happened, sending the world into a spiral of chaos and destruction. As the chaos slowed and calmed down, and humanity died out while animals mutated and changed, the various groups of Lutungutali from both the government facilities and the extremists facilities managed to escapeinto the wilds. After a length of time, and after changing, the Lutungutali managed to grow into rather large groups. At this time, they started to raid and attack other animal groups throughout the African continant, becoming a type of raider.
Size Level: 5.
Length: 3 Feet long.
Weight: 40 Kg.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 55.
Attributes Bonuses: +5 Spd., +2 P.S., and +1 P.E.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically None: Has three (3) toes.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has three (3) fingers, one (1) of which is semi-opposable.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has four (4) fingers, one (1) of which is fully opposable, albeit a lttle shorter than average.
Looks: None: Has a tall, wedge-shaped snout on a short, but semi-wide, head which rests on a neck of medium length, has small, beady eyes that are postioned slightly to the sides, a long, tubular body with wide shoulders and hips, long limbs ending in three (3) toed/clawed feet. Has a long tail that is the length of the body from head to hips. Body is covered in small, grayish coloured scales.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Has a short, blunt snout, small, but semi-wide, head which rests on a long neck, which is half (1/2) as short as before, and has small beady eyes that are more forward facing than before. Has a long, muscular, tubular body that is more Humanoid then before, wide hips and short shoulders, long arms and legs that are thicker then before and end in three (3) fingers and toes. Has a short tail that is half (1/2) as long as before.
20 Bio-E for Full: Has a round head with a somewhat long jaw. Eyes are round and of medium size, a flat, thin nose that is almost "Hawkish" in appearance, and a long jaw on the face. Hasa long, flexible neck, the body is a mix between lean and bulky with muscles, has long, narrow limbs that are muscled like a Swimmer or an Acrobat, The fingers and toes are of medium length.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Runing Claws on the rear limbs/feet.
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Bird of Prey Talons on the front limbs/Hands.
10 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Nightvision.
5 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed (runner).
20 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 7 and +20 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

I have some GREAT news for all of you. That is: I have a LARGE number of new AtB2 mutants for you all. This will be done TODAY. So, rejoice all ye who have waited.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Antelope: Addax
Description: The Addax, also known as the White Antelope or the Screwhorn Antelope, is a species of Antelope that lives in the Sahara Desert of Northern Africa. The Antlers/Horns are long and twisting, reaching lengths of 55 to 80 Cm. (or22 to 31 Inches) for Females and 70 to 85 Cm (or 28 to 33 Inches) for Males. The Addax are so well adapted to exist in their Desert habitat that they can survive without water for long periods of time. They form herds of five to twenty (5 to 20) members, consisting of both Males and Females. Due to it's movements, the Addax is an easy target for predators, such as Lions, African Hunting Dogs, Cheetahs, Leopards and Humans. There are pictures in a African tomb, dating back to 2,500 BCE, that show at least Partial Domestication of the Addax by the ancient Egyptians and showed the Addax and some other Antelope species tied to stakes with ropes.
Length: 5 to 5.5 Feet (1.5 to 1.7 Metres).
Weight: 130 to 280 Lbs. (60 to 125 Kg.).

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 30.
Attributes Bonuses: +3 P.S., +2 .P., +3 P.E., and +9 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: 10 Bio-E for Partial: Develops two (2) fingers and a semi-opposable thumb.
15 Bio-E for Full: Develops three (3) fingers and a fully opposable thumb.
Looks: None: Has a semi-triangular, elongated head with large, tubular ears at the upper corners, widely spaced eyes, a thick, powerful neck, and a powerful body with long, thin legs. Has off-white coloured fur over most of the body, with the exception of a large, light brown patch running from just below the eyes to just before the nostrils and a dark brown patch that streaches around the base of the Antlers/Horns.
5 Bio-E for Partial: A Humanoid covered in short, off-white coloured fur. Has a short, blunt muzzle, large, tubular ears a thick, powerful neck and body with thick arms and legs. Legs may be Human-like or animal-like and are typically hoofed.
10 Bio-E for Full: A lean, muscular Humanoid with pale skin and long legs. The face is Human-looking with large, fluid eyes, large ears, a thick neck and powerful build. Has curly brown hair on top of the head and the nose is slightly darker in colour from the rest of the face.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Antlers/Horns.
10 Bio-E for 3D6+3 damage Antlers/Horns.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Brute Strengh.
10 Bio-E for Low Water Survivability (Special): This allows to get the most bare minimum of liquid from water that they'd store in their bodies. Lasts for 1 day for each gallon (3.8 Litres) of water drunk. Seven (7) Gallons maximum can be drunk within twenty (20) Minutes.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Antlers (1D4 damage).

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Last edited by Rathorc Lemenger on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Antelope: Bubal Hartebeest
Description: The Bubal Hartebeest is an extinct subspecies of Hartebeest that was used to be found North of the Saharan Desert, located in the Northern portions of the African Continent. They generally preferred rocky areas with a fair amount of vegitation. It's range was from Morocco, on the NorthWest coast of Africa, to Egypt, on the NorthEast coast of Africa (bordering along the Mediterranean Coast). The last known herd, with only fifteen (15) members, was located in Morocco in 1917, all but three (3) of the members were killed by the same hunter. It was said byn scientists that there may be a few left, aftef being reported that someone in Morocco had thought they had seen one (1) eating from a tree in 2013.
Some members of the species were sometimes captured and kept in British, French and German Zoo's around the start of the 20th century. The last captive Bubal, a female of the species (and sometimes wrongly reported as the last Bubal ever), died in Paris, France in 1923.
The remains of Bubal Hartebeests in several Egyptian Archaeological sites, and have been depicted in an Hieroglyph (meaning "Baby Hartebeest") also existed. The Bubal Hartebeest is one (1) of many extinct animals depicted in Roman mosaics of Hippo Regius (Modern Algeria) and date back to the second (2nd) and fourth (4th) centuries AD.
Size Level: 10.
Height: 3' 8" (or 43 Inches) tall.
Weight: 320 Lbs. (145 Kg.).

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: +1 P.S., +1 P.P., +2 P.E., and +9 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: 10 Bio-E for Partial. 15 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: Has a long, thin snout, long, tubular ears, small beady eyes positioned on either side of the face, and head on top of a thick, muscular neck, attached to a thick, muscular body with thin shoulders and wide hips. Has thin limbs mad for running and leaping and ending in hard, somewhat cloven, hooves. Has a tail that is as long as the legs, from hips to knee and ending in a tuft of dark fur. Colours were uniformly sandy in colouration with an ill-defined Greyish patch on each side of the muzzle positioned above the nostrils, and a black tail tuft. Has a pair of medium-sized antlers/horns that project outwards somewhat and the up slightly and backwards.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has a more Humanoid form with a short, thin muzzle, short head, ling tubular ears that are shorter and smaller than before, thick, muscular neck on top of a thick, muscular body with thin/small shoulders and wide hips. Limbs are still long and thin, but are slightly more muscular than before. Has a small tail that is only about two to three (2-3) Inches long and small Antler/horn "nubs" on the top of the head.
10 Bio-E for Full: A lean, muscular Humanoid with golden-coloured skin and long, thin legs sutible for running. The face is Human-looking with large, fluid eyes, large ears, thick neck, and a powerful build. Has sandy or dusty yellow hair on the top of the head.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D8+1 damage Antlers.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Advanced Vision (Special): This allows the character to see long distances during the dry season and through the waves caused by the heat rising up off the ground.
10 Bio-E for Nightvision (Special): This is limited to one-third (1/3) the normal range.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vistigial Hooves.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Antlers: Does 1D4+1 damage.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Bird: Heath Hen
Description: The Heath Hen is an extinct subspecies of Greater Prairie Chicken that lived on the East Coast regions of North America. It's range was from the Southern most portion of New Hampshire to Northern Virginia, generally living in the scrubby heathland barrens, historically. Prehistorically, on the other hand, their range might have gone as far South as Florida. The Heath Hens were extremely common in their home habitats during the Colonial Era of the continent. They have been hunted by settlers, extensively for food. It has been thought that the Pilgrims First (1st) Thanksgiving featured Heath Hens and not, the more commonly thought, Wild Turkeys. They eventually became extinct in 1932.
Their extinction was a result of intense hunting pressure, causing their population to decline at a rapid rate.
But, with the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s, both of which was allowed to be purchasd by the general public at large, it was decided that various extinct birds would be brought back from extinction. The Heath Hen was one (1) such species that would be brought back. It was eventually decided, by various scientists and conservasionists, that the Heath Hen would be recreated to refill the niche that they once were lived in.
Size Level: 3.
Length: 17 Inches (43 Cm.).
Weight: 2 Lbs. (0.9 kg.).

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 75.
Attributes Bonuses: None.

Human Features:
Looks: None: Has a small, round, Bird-like head, shortish neck, complete plumage with long tail feathers and two (2) "Horns" (made out of feathers) positioned on either side of the neck that can be moved upwards (over the head) during mating displays, strong thin legs that end in three (3) clawed feet.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Winged, feathered Humanoid with a small, round head with a small Beak, a plump, round body, which is covered in feathers. Prominent feather for a Tail and on either sides of the neck, forming medium-sized Feather-Horns.
10 Bio-E for Full: A winged Humanoid with a round, Human-like face, large eyes, pointed nose, a plump, pudgy body and thin, hairless, but powerful, legs and large, three (3) toed feet. Has small feathers in place of hair, with the longest feathers on the head and either side of the neck, often forming into an interesting "plume" or crest-shape and "horns".

Natural Weapons:
Note: Beak and Talonsn are NOT available to characters with Full Looks.
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage medium-sized Beak.
10 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Talons (Feet only),

Mutant Animal Powers:
10 Bio-E for Glide.
15 Bio-E for Extraordinary Spped (Running).
20 Bio-E for Basic Flight.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Neck Horn-Feathers.
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Wings (Do NOT work).
-15 Bio-E for NO Bird Wings or Tail. Characters with None or Partial Looks will still have feathers, a Beak and such, but NO Wings or Tail.
-20 Bio-E for if no Wings but Vestigial Tail is kept. Characters with None or Partial Looks will still have feathers, a Beak and such, but NO Wings.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Bison: Caucasian Wisent
Description: The Caucasian Wisent was a subspecies of Wisent Bison that inhabited Caucasus Mountains, which are located in Eastern Europe. It was hunted by the Caspian Tiger and Asiatic Lion, as well as other more common predators, such as Wolves and Bears. They went into a steady dcline in the 17th century due to being hunted by Humans, until, in 1927, the last three (3) members of the Caucasian Wisent Bison species were killed. Only one (1) Caucasian Wisent Bison Bull was known to be in captivity. It was born in 1907 and was taken to Germany in 1908, where he lived until Febuary 1925. While in captivity, he bred with Cows of a Lowland subspecies of Bison.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s, both of which were allowed to be purchased by the general public (with some minor adjustments), some people decided to use this for the greater good. This allowed scientists to recreate (with relative ease) various animals that went extinct, either naturally or because of overhunting by Humanity. One (1) such animal that was brought back, with relative ease, was the Caucasian Wisent which was allowed to be putinto it's natural habitat.
Size Level: 18.
Length: 6.9 to 11.5 Feet (2.1 to 3.5 Metres).
Weight: 660 to 1,190 Lbs. (300 to 540 Kg.).

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: +4D6 S.D.C., Brute Strength, and +8 P.S.

Human Features:
Looks: None: Has a huge head with with small eye on either side of it and a flat top, heavy black or dark brown hair on the neck and shoulders, a huge, thickly muscled body, long, thin limbs that end in thick hooves and covered in thick, brown fur.
5 Bio-E for Partial: A Humanoid with a Bison's head or a very large head with small eyes on a thick, muscular neck and curly hair, a large, thickly muscled body and barrel-chest, and covered in short, brown fur. Has thin arms and legs. Likely to have horns, too.
10 Bio-E for Full: Human-looking with a barrel-chest, muscular arms and legs, broad shoulders with a thick, muscular neck and a rather large head with a bushy crop of curly brown or black hair. The chest, back, arms and legs are covered in curly black or brown hair. Any beard that the character has will also be dark and curly. Likely to have a pair of short Horns on the head.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Horns (2D6 damage if a Bull).
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage (plus P.S. damage bonus) Hoofed Hands (2D6 damage if a Bull).
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage (plus P.S. damage bonus) Hoofed Feet (3D6 damage if a Bull).

Mutant Animal Powers:
Note: Automatically gets Advanced Vision.
5 Bio-E for Extra Mental Affinity.
5 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.
10 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed (Costs only 5 Bio-E for Bulls/Males).
15 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Nearsightedness.
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Horns.
-5 Bio-E for Musk Glands.
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Ruminant.
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Crab: Toad Crab
Description: The Toad Crab is widespread on both sides of the North Atlantic ocean. They also go by the names of: Policeman Crab, Sea Toad, Spider Crab, and Atlantic Lyre Crab. They range from shallow, subtidal areas to depth of up to 1,650 Metres. They prefer to live on gravelsand or mud substrates. They are common off the coast of Labrador, in the Gulf of St. Lawrence and Bay of Fundy, and is common throughout nearshore of Newfoundland and Nova Scotia. It has even been recorded as far South as Rhode Island in the U.S., often located in areas that are inhabited by both Rock and Snow Crabs. They are often red-brown to olive in colouration, shading to a white colouration on the lower surfaces.
Size Level: 1.
Length: 9.5 Cm.
Width: 7.5 Cm. (6.5 Cm. if Female).
Weight: 0.75 Kg.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: +3 P.S., Brute Strength, +15 S.D.C.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically None: Spindly limbs used for Movement. (Note: Crabs have ten (10) limbs).
5 Bio-E for Partial: Develops two (2) Clawed digits and a rough thumb, which is semi-opposable. (Note: Must be purchased for EACH set of limbs).
10 Bio-E for Full: Develops three (3) fingers and a thumb, which is fully opposable. (Note 1: Must be purchased for EACH set of limbs). (Note 2: Can NOT be combined with Pincers).
Biped: Automatically None: Character uses the majority of his limbs for movement, with only the frontmost limbs capable of being developed into Hands or Pincers.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Characterdevelops a rough upper and lower body, using the back four (4) limbs for movement, while the rest ncan be developed into Hands or Pincers.
10 Bio-E for Full: Character develops a Humanoid frame and torso. Two (2) legs are used for movement, while the remaining limbs can be developed into Hands or Pincers.
Looks: None: Has a flat, shelled body that is triangular in shape and narrows towards the front and is 1 1/3 times longer than it is wide and eyes on short eyestalks. Has large, but long and somewhat narrow, pincers and narrow, spiny legs.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Character develops a Humanoid body structure. Has a Heavy, armoured body, a large, flat head with mouth parts that open to the sides. The eyes are on stalks that can be retracted into the head. Clearly NOT Human.
Full Human Looks can NOT be purchased.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Claws.
10 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Pincers. (Note: Can NOT be combined with Full Human Hands. Hands will be considered to be Partial).

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically receives Light Exoskeletal Body Armour: A.R.: 9 and +20 S.D.C.
5 Bio-E for Water Breathing.
5 Bio-E for Eye Stalks: Character has large eyes on small stalks that can retract and move independently of each other.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Digestive System: A Toad Crab can eat just about anything, and the mutant variety is no different. Penalties for eating spoiled food are negated, plus the character recieves +3 to Save vs. Poisons/Toxins.
10 Bio-E for Medium Exoskeletal Body Armour: A.R.: 11 and +40 S.D.C.
15 Bio-E for Detachable Limbs: A mutant Crab can, at any time, cause an arm or leg to break off at the joint. The process is painless for the character and the lost limb witll be regrown in a few days.
15 Bio-E for Heavy Exoskeletal Body Armour: A.R.: 14 and +60 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Reptie Brain: Predator.
-15 Bio-E for Aquatic Respitory System.
-15 Bio-E for Sideways Mobility: The charater's limbs uused for mobility are shaped differntl than a Human's, forcing the character to develop a side-walking gait. Not only does this LOOK funny, but it means that any kind of movement action the character has to take will cost one (1) more action than normal, due to the awkwardness of movement.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”