New GM looking for adventure challenges

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Re: New GM looking for adventure challenges

Unread post by Thinyser »

Rebelarch86 wrote:I run a rifts campaign like a mystery of the week. Think twilight zone, x files, Star Trek. My group and I love puzzles, riddles, and skill challenges. I am having trouble finding traps and skill challenges that make use of Rifts skill system and future setting. Are there any resources for adventure modules and challenges?

There are several Rifts "adventure books" https://palladium-store.com/1001/catego ... Books.html has them. And https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... ebook.html for PFRPG Northern Wilderness adventures.

And of course there are adventures (or at least ideas for adventures) sprinkled throughout other books.
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg
Noon
Champion

Unread post by Noon »

How do you mean they use the system - use the system as in players roll dice to solve the puzzle or riddle?

Otherwise if the players solve them themselves, then it's not a system thing - and there are probably various compendiums of riddles and puzzles out there that folk here might have links for, that can be used.
guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

Noon wrote:How do you mean they use the system - use the system as in players roll dice to solve the puzzle or riddle?

Otherwise if the players solve them themselves, then it's not a system thing - and there are probably various compendiums of riddles and puzzles out there that folk here might have links for, that can be used.

the first thing that came to mind is like ruins of undermountain, and there was also one of those D&D many evil traps books, all they would need is a little "adaption" for use in rifts

Return to “Rifts®”