Where is Con Artistry?

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

iamslar
D-Bee

Where is Con Artistry?

Unread post by iamslar »

The Nightbane Survival Guide give Seduction a bonus of +10% to something called "Con Artistry." Does anyone know where Con Artistry can be found? I have scoured all of my Nightbane books, and cannot find it anywhere...
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Re: Where is Con Artistry?

Unread post by Tor »

Nor can I, although "Con Artist/Huckster" on Dead Reign page 89 is one of the "Criminal" subclasses of the Survivor OCC.

Closest I can figure is stuff like Barter (p195/210) Performance/Public Speaking (p196) Impersonation/Intelligence (p199) Undercover Ops (p200) Dirty Tricks / Imitate Voices (p208) or Philosophy (p212) could all help you con or huck someone, but don't recall if I saw a particular skill with that name. I don't think NB has all of these from DR either.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

Thanks for finding that typo. Con Artistry is actually one of the new skills I wrote for the great Nightbane skill update. However, there wasn't room for all of that material in the book (which I knew going in). Rather than do things piecemeal I wanted to get all the skills I had planned done at once to maintain internal consistency. But I guess when Con Artistry got stripped out the guys missed that mention of it. Don't fret though, it's one of the skills that will likely be printed in future sourcebook.
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

Or you could just include it on the web errata :)
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse

Return to “Nightbane®”