Becoming Question

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Razorwing
Hero

Becoming Question

Unread post by Razorwing »

I remember seeing a reference somewhere in regards to NB Mystics and Sorcerers and their Becomings... namely that it usually happens when they cast their first spell (though in the case of NB mystics... casting their first spell sometimes happens right after their Becoming).

The problem is, I can't seem to fin this reference anymore. I was wondering if someone might know which book/pg it is on... or if I am completely mistaken on this.
There are three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Becoming Question

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

You are not mistaken...that is how it happened for those two NB/NS RCCs. However, unless it is in the Class text I would not know where it is mentioned.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

The text you're looking for is in Rifter #48, page 25, in the official Nightbane F.A.Q. It's why magic-using Nightbane (for now) have to be either the Nightbane Mystic or Nightbane Sorceror R.C.C.
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

I was about to chastize Razorwing for converting Chuck Szasz.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
Razorwing
Hero

Who is Chuck Szasz?
There are three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

Charles Victor Szasz.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
Razorwing
Hero

I see. Never did know his actual name... mostly because it was a question I never bothered to ask about the character.

Return to “Nightbane®”