I need ideas for an ATB2 game

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Blue_Lion
Knight

Re: I need ideas for an ATB2 game

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

Well what works realy depends on your players, and where in the world it is set. Avalon is difrent from some where by road hogs.

Are you tring to come with a epic story line or just ideas for quick quests/missions while you feel out your players?
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
Rali
Hero

Re: I need ideas for an ATB2 game

Unread post by Rali »

Here are some ideas I've posted on my AtB blog: http://atbwarehouse.blogspot.com/search/label/adventure

They are mostly unfinished but can give you a starting point to come up with your own.

Here's one adventure hook I've been meaning to expand and post.

Rali wrote:Someone wants to hire to the characters to search out the fabled Library of Babble, a great digital repository of all pre-crash literature. Legends have it that it is guarded by great beasts and fanatics that will stop at nothing to prevent such knowledge from falling into the hands of the unworthy. Does such a place exist? If so where does one start the search? Their employer has only one clue, the ranting of an old human that survived the Great Death, but is now held in an asylum in a Empire facility in Filly.

- This adventure can and should take the players all across the continent and maybe further as they follow clues and rumors.
- Competing adventurers and/or guardians of the secret should pop in an harass the group as word leaks that someone is seeking the Library.
- The question of who their employer is can be an elusive shadow hanging over the group, or can come to light as early as you like depending on who you want it to be.
- The Library at the end of your adventure can be as grand or low key as you wish. I already know what and where the Library in my version of the tale is, but make yours as unique to yourself and your players as fits.
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”