Europe

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kovoston
Rifter® Contributer

Re: Europe

Unread post by Kovoston »

Mind Werks, far as I can tell... Is more info and some background...
:)
Proseksword
Adventurer

Unread post by Proseksword »

I'm working on some expanded setting information for a campaign in Britain and France right now, so I can tell you, I've been scouring the existing material -

Warlords of Russia includes a few things regarding Eastern Europe - some equipment made in Poland and some beasties which might wander over that away.

The Chasseur Vert from D-Bees of North America I do believe was described as also appearing in France?

Likewise, Conversion Book 1 Revised and Dark Conversions describe a number of the creatures in them as appearing in Europe, including Elves, Dwarves, Goblins, Orcs, Super-Powered Heroes (a community in France!?), a giant kingdom in Turkey, and a variety of undead, including those Blood Golem things the Blood Druids consider sacred.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Rifter 51 has additional information for Triax. Midwerks, Sovietski and Magic of Russia. I recommend the Russia books because they mainly cover Western Russia and there is a lot of overlap between the Russians, the Polish communities, and the Brodkil.

Also, there is a Sovietski sourcebook in the works and I'm going to be working on a D-bees of Europe book and hopefully a Monster Kingdoms of Europe book.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Unread post by The Baron of chaos »

Don't Forget the early rifters covering Italy and the AWESOME Wolfen fueled New Roman Repubblic :D
"The baron is made of raw win. Search your feelings, you know it to be true."
The Galactus Kid

The Baron of chaos wrote:Don't Forget the early rifters covering Italy and the AWESOME Wolfen fueled New Roman Repubblic :D

I can't tell if you are being fecetious or not. I personally don't like that article, but I know that there are many gamers who consider it almost canon.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

Proseksword
Adventurer

The Galactus Kid wrote:
The Baron of chaos wrote:Don't Forget the early rifters covering Italy and the AWESOME Wolfen fueled New Roman Repubblic :D

I can't tell if you are being fecetious or not. I personally don't like that article, but I know that there are many gamers who consider it almost canon.

To me, it's a bit of a mixed bag. On the one hand, I really like the idea of a Wolfen political power in Italy with the trappings of old Rome. If canon ends up with something other than Roman Wolfen in Italy, I'd be rather irked, to say the least. The picture of the Wolfen wearing sci-fi-ish Lorica Segmentata was really cool, and the personal equipment all seemed pretty reasonable and fun.

On the other hand, all the fluff seems to describe a comfortable, modern nation, not a new-borne post-tribal political structure arose out of the cataclysm of the RIFTs. The "New Roman Republic" is a modern-day liberal democracy, complete with a representative legislature, rule of law, prosperous cities, and racial and species equality, the presence of such on RIFTs Earth being glaringly out of place and incongruent with established material. It's ability to mass manufacture tanks and giant robots seems to make it hard to conceive of it as a power which has somehow managed to be completely uninvolved in the conflicts and politics of Europe thus far, and indeed at the time of the publication, put it almost on par with Triax as a technological rival in Europe. I also find the idea that lupine descended humanoids would build giant robot wolves as patently stupid and condescending, along the lines of believing that humans would build giant robotic apes, or women would insist their mecha have sculpted *****, but that might just be my semantics.

Finally, the idea of a future Sicily run by the mob, complete with vibro-garrotes in a post-apocalyptic future was just horrible.

In short, the article is salvageable, and there's a lot of good stuff in there, but a lot of it is also cringe-worthy.
The Galactus Kid

Proseksword wrote:In short, the article is salvageable, and there's a lot of good stuff in there, but a lot of it is also cringe-worthy.

Welcome to the early days of the Rifter.

Some material was fantastic. Other material was pretty bad, my early stuff included.

azazel1024
Champion
Comment: So an ogre, an orc and a gnome walk in to a bar...

Unread post by azazel1024 »

Proseksword wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:

To me, it's a bit of a mixed bag. On the one hand, I really like the idea of a Wolfen political power in Italy with the trappings of old Rome. If canon ends up with something other than Roman Wolfen in Italy, I'd be rather irked, to say the least. The picture of the Wolfen wearing sci-fi-ish Lorica Segmentata was really cool, and the personal equipment all seemed pretty reasonable and fun.

On the other hand, all the fluff seems to describe a comfortable, modern nation, not a new-borne post-tribal political structure arose out of the cataclysm of the RIFTs. The "New Roman Republic" is a modern-day liberal democracy, complete with a representative legislature, rule of law, prosperous cities, and racial and species equality, the presence of such on RIFTs Earth being glaringly out of place and incongruent with established material. It's ability to mass manufacture tanks and giant robots seems to make it hard to conceive of it as a power which has somehow managed to be completely uninvolved in the conflicts and politics of Europe thus far, and indeed at the time of the publication, put it almost on par with Triax as a technological rival in Europe. I also find the idea that lupine descended humanoids would build giant robot wolves as patently stupid and condescending, along the lines of believing that humans would build giant robotic apes, or women would insist their mecha have sculpted *****, but that might just be my semantics.

Finally, the idea of a future Sicily run by the mob, complete with vibro-garrotes in a post-apocalyptic future was just horrible.

In short, the article is salvageable, and there's a lot of good stuff in there, but a lot of it is also cringe-worthy.

Or a Giant NG robot with a huge...ion cannon between its legs designed by a man.

:D
RoadWarriorFWaNK
Comment: on a death march

Unread post by RoadWarriorFWaNK »

I have plans for one or two books on Eastern Europe. But they will take a long time to write, so i wouldn't expect them soon.
The Baron of chaos
Champion

The Galactus Kid wrote:

Well I'm italian, perhaps that make me facetious, a little bit.
The Galactus Kid

The Baron of chaos wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:

Well I'm italian, perhaps that make me facetious, a little bit.

hahaha. Well there you have it.

llywelyn
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by llywelyn »

Winterhawk wrote:I am looking to find all the info currently available for rifts europe.
Me too, so could I get a little more detail filled in?

England, Triax 1 & 2, Russias: obviously.
Mindwerks, D-Bees, Conversion & Dark Conversion: some
Rifter 51: Is apparently more Triax? Anything special?

Rifter 1, 7, 31, 55: what do these have in them? Which of them have the Wolfen? What's in the rest?

Also, don't forget Pantheons had plotlines for the Norse and Olympians getting involved & a canon-optional sideline where a new Splugorth had set himself up as a false Norse god in Iceland or the north.
The Galactus Kid

Rifter 31 has an adventure and a little bit of material based around the Pforzheim research complex for Triax. New weapons and gear. This was the precursor to Triax 2, and some of the official material in that book got its first version printed in this article. Apollo did the art for the new Jaeger Modifications, and I was hoping that those pieces would make it into the book, but they can only be found in this rifter, even though the official versions are in Triax 2.

Rifter 51 is Triax Weapons Locker article. It has additional weapons, gear, two cyborg bodies, and mobile automated defenses. This is an official article, but some of the information may look a little odd. The cyborg bodies were modified a little to coincide with the art, and the damage scaling appears to be off a with them. Other than that, there is a lot of pretty good information here.

Rifter 55 has an article bringing almost all of the O.C.C.s in World Book 5: Triax and the NGR up to Rifts: Ultimited Edition standards. O.C.C. bonuses, special O.C.C. abilities and skill lists are all consistant with the R:UE standard and the O.C.C.s make more sense and are actually more unique. The only World Book 5 O.C.C.s that I didn't update were the Euro Juicer and the Police Officer (I'm pretty sure those are the only two I missed)

Rifter 1 has an article about a group of Wolfen in Italy who emmulate the Roman empire. It is discussed above. Some people love it, others not so much.

I'm not sure off the top of my head what Rifter 7 has in it, other than a bunch of Martial arts from around the world that could be used in the setting. I'll check the rifter index and see if anything jogs my memory.

Midwerks discusses the Angel of Death and her daughter, the Angel of Vengence who operate the remnants of a pre-rifts company called Mindwerks. They specialize super high tech M.O.M. implants (the ones that make Crazies) and regularly implant them in Gargoyles and Brodkil. The book also details the Gene Splicers in Europe (which I pretty much ignore) and the evil millenium tree in the Black Forest of South West Germany. It gives additional information on Wroclaw and the Poznan Collective in Poland and the Kingdom of Taornow. The Brodkil Empire is also described a little. All in all, this is a great book to have if your are going to be spending any time in Europe as it is pretty much "Europe Sourcebook 1"

D-Bees of North America lists a number of D-Bees that can be found all over the world, but primarily in North America. There are some that say that they can be found in Europe.

Dark Conversions and the Conversion book also have a number of races and monsters that can be found in europe.

Future Projects:
Sovietski Sourcebook: More detailed and specific information about the Soveitski themselves.
D-Bees of Europe: I want to give the region the same treatment North America got with its own D-beens book. A number of D-bees and monsters which are unique to Europe.
Monster Kingdoms of Europe: I want to detail the numerous Monster groups and tribes in the area. Brodkil Empire, Gargoyle Empire, and Blood Druids mostly.
New Scandinavia Alliance: It has been mentioned numerous times in canon material, and hopefully it will be fleshed out sometime in the future. Glitterboy 2098 on the forums has a lot of solid material around it which will hopfully see print.
Rifts Iberia: I have interest in working on a book about Spain, but it won't be for a while.

As Taylor White mentioned, he also has interest in a few books on Eastern Europe.

Proseksword
Adventurer

A couple of years back, I know there was an idea for an England Two bandied about, was that abandoned?
flatline
Knight

Unread post by flatline »

Proseksword wrote:A couple of years back, I know there was an idea for an England Two bandied about, was that abandoned?

Please leave England alone. It's one of the few remaining places untarnished by power creep.

--flatline
I don't care about canon answers. I'm interested in good, well-reasoned answers and, perhaps, a short discussion of how that answer is supported or contradicted by canon.

If I don't provide a book and page number, then don't assume that I'm describing canon. I'll tell you if I'm describing canon.
The Galactus Kid

Proseksword wrote:A couple of years back, I know there was an idea for an England Two bandied about, was that abandoned?

I believe it was being worked on by Lucas Buck, and I think it was turned in at VisionCon.

Proseksword
Adventurer

flatline wrote:

Please leave England alone. It's one of the few remaining places untarnished by power creep.

--flatline

Not only did the Powercreep horse leave the barn years ago, it came back with it's gang of hooligan friends, shot holes in the barn with their uzis, spit fireballs at it, dumped alcohol on the blaze, and then dropped an asteroid on it. That bird has flown, and I don't see it as a legitimate reason to discourage the creation of new and interesting products, particularly when RIFTs: England actually includes very little information in it that's actually about England.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

The Galactus Kid wrote:

I believe it was being worked on by Lucas Buck, and I think it was turned in at VisionCon.

was he there? would have been neat to learn some of what he'd been working on from the source..
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
The Galactus Kid

Kevin's VisionCon Report Murmur wrote:We met with long-time Palladium uber-fan, Lucas Buck, for breakfast and he joined us on our trip around town. Lucas drove in from Illinois. He also has aspirations to do freelance writing and turned in his manuscript before the weekend came to an end.

Apparently he was. I'm not sure what manuscript this was, but I know he had been working on England 2 for a while.

flatline
Knight

Unread post by flatline »

Proseksword wrote:
flatline wrote:

--flatline

Not only did the Powercreep horse leave the barn years ago, it came back with it's gang of hooligan friends, shot holes in the barn with their uzis, spit fireballs at it, dumped alcohol on the blaze, and then dropped an asteroid on it. That bird has flown, and I don't see it as a legitimate reason to discourage the creation of new and interesting products, particularly when RIFTs: England actually includes very little information in it that's actually about England.

England is the only place I can think of where you can walk around with 40MDC leaf armor and a 2D6MD sword and be able to reasonably stand up against the monsters in the land.

You haven't been able to do that in NA since they introduced the Brodkil.

--flatline
I don't care about canon answers. I'm interested in good, well-reasoned answers and, perhaps, a short discussion of how that answer is supported or contradicted by canon.

If I don't provide a book and page number, then don't assume that I'm describing canon. I'll tell you if I'm describing canon.
The Galactus Kid

Speaking of Brodkil, they are awesome and are going to be playing a big role in two of my open house games.

The Baron of chaos
Champion

I just hope any writing about Italy keep wolfen and neo-roman repubblic them. Because wolfen are cool, I'm sorry chums but is the truth!!!
mobuttu
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Palladium fan from overseas

Unread post by mobuttu »

IIRC, there is also some more information on Europe among Rifts Aftermath.
- Un blog de Rifts. My blog about our game.
- Maqui Ed. My RPG company.

I received a *Nekira Seal of Approval*...Once! :P
"always remember; the Splugorth can do anything" - everloss
Sorry for my bad English! :o
The Galactus Kid

mobuttu wrote:IIRC, there is also some more information on Europe among Rifts Aftermath.

There are blurbs which update some of the information in earlier books, but there isn't a lot. Triax 2 offers a good amount.

The Galactus Kid

Mindwerks has some awesome maps and warlords of russia and mystic russia have the speres of influence and leyline maps. I highly recommend those.

The Galactus Kid

Speaking of which, Alex Marcinizyn has stated that Mindwerks is now back in print!!!

DracoMagus
Explorer

Unread post by DracoMagus »

Proseksword wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:

Something that could be considered here is that the Wolfen that came through the rift were of a more advanced society of Wolfen, so their political and technological paradigms would be somewhat more advanced. Although I do agree that the way they have their government set up in the article would not be the way that would go.

An alternate idea, that would probably set the powercreep to a full out run, is what if the Wolfen that cam in were 3 Galaxies Wolfen? Interesting possibilities, but not to be taken too seriously.
Remember kids, if speed were everything jackrabbits would Rule the World!!!!

All Hail the Death Metal Rooster!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A43JOxLa5MM
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

The Baron of chaos wrote:I just hope any writing about Italy keep wolfen and neo-roman repubblic them. Because wolfen are cool, I'm sorry chums but is the truth!!!

Writing up new equipment for the New Roman Republic was one of my first ever Palladium-related fan posts to the internet through the old PML, so I'm sentimentally biased in favor of it as well, and thus the NRR still features prominently in my view of Rifts Earth. ;)

http://www.palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=61790&start=0&view=print
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

actually i beleive kevin has gone on record with "no wolfen in italy" before, but for the life of me i can't remember where. might have been one of the gateway podcasts..

i suspect that if he did say that, he probably meant "not the Rifter #1 wolfen republic'.. reboot that idea into something with more 'wow factor' and less camp, and you could probably sell him on the idea..
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Armorlord
Hero

Unread post by Armorlord »

A tidbit so handy that I keep it linked in my signature: The Kingdom Tarnow and Warlord Romanov share a border, and pretty much the only one Tarnow has that isn't gargoyles or brodkil, and one of Romanov's few non-hostile neighbors as well. A factoid you'd have to discover for yourself only while comparing maps between two different books.
Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience. -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)
It's not impossible, it's just really unfair. :( -Trance Gemini (Andromeda)
Tarnow and Romanov: Neighbors!

Politeness is not a shield, and criticism is not a sword to swing repeatedly.
The Galactus Kid

Armorlord wrote:A tidbit so handy that I keep it linked in my signature: The Kingdom Tarnow and Warlord Romanov share a border, and pretty much the only one Tarnow has that isn't gargoyles or brodkil, and one of Romanov's few non-hostile neighbors as well. A factoid you'd have to discover for yourself only while comparing maps between two different books.

The Brodkil, Sovietski, and one of the warlords all claim the some of the same territory, actually.

Armorlord
Hero

Unread post by Armorlord »

The Galactus Kid wrote:
Armorlord wrote:A tidbit so handy that I keep it linked in my signature: The Kingdom Tarnow and Warlord Romanov share a border, and pretty much the only one Tarnow has that isn't gargoyles or brodkil, and one of Romanov's few non-hostile neighbors as well. A factoid you'd have to discover for yourself only while comparing maps between two different books.
The Brodkil, Sovietski, and one of the warlords all claim the some of the same territory, actually.
True, though the Tarnow/Romanov boarder doesn't seem to be one of those. In my thread on the subject I speculate that Romanov's presence of the eastern boarder is likely the main reason Tarnow isn't completely enveloped by Brodkil, as opposed to just mostly.
Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience. -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)
It's not impossible, it's just really unfair. :( -Trance Gemini (Andromeda)
Tarnow and Romanov: Neighbors!

Politeness is not a shield, and criticism is not a sword to swing repeatedly.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Africa... oh wait your talking the continent not the band. :)
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
The Galactus Kid

Zer0 Kay wrote:Africa... oh wait your talking the continent not the band. :)

Africa was done by Toto

gaaahhhh
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by gaaahhhh »

The Galactus Kid wrote:

Africa was done by Toto

We must be having some sort of Final Countdown for 80's rock bands.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

The Galactus Kid wrote:

Africa was done by Toto

Oops my mistake
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

gaaahhhh wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:

Africa was done by Toto

We must be having some sort of Final Countdown for 80's rock bands.

Now I know that one is right. but I guess as with anything else it is More Than Meets the Eye. I guess its just a Sign of the Times. I'll have to do more Tomorrow. I Wish I Could Believe that, In the Future to Come the mods will probabaly say this is off topic and then I'll have to say Let the Children Play. Then I'll eventually have to cave to their Words of Wisdom. Just so there is no Bad Blood, I'll ask them to Talk to Me and they'll tell me that it has gone on too long and it has to be All or Nothing. I'll tell them I don't want to be a Hero and they'll say I Got to Have Faith and I'll ask what their Reason is do they think I'm some kind of Sucker? It will all end with me in the Doghouse in America.

Did I get enough in?
The Galactus Kid

You win

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

The Galactus Kid wrote:You win

I wasn't really looking for the win. :) I think I was more expecting a SHUT UP!!! :lol:
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Zer0 Kay wrote:

I wasn't really looking for the win. :) I think I was more expecting a SHUT UP!!! :lol:

Your Victory will be heralded on Radio GaGa, you can dance a Fan-Dan-Go now...
Albeit i was tempted to say "Bismillah NO!" As i still have some bad blood form our previous discussion(but i was goping Slightly Mad about it...so i decided to Let It Go)
You're the best around!(Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down!!)
Just stop cranekicking me please!
DracoMagus
Explorer

Unread post by DracoMagus »

Something I'd like to see is Scandanavia material. I realize there's a Netbook(?) coming out, but is there anyone that's just come up with their own stuff?
Remember kids, if speed were everything jackrabbits would Rule the World!!!!

All Hail the Death Metal Rooster!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A43JOxLa5MM
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

DracoMagus wrote:Something I'd like to see is Scandanavia material. I realize there's a Netbook(?) coming out, but is there anyone that's just come up with their own stuff?

actually there is a full worldbook in the works. 8)

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Zer0 Kay wrote:

Albeit i was tempted to say "Bismillah NO!" As i still have some bad blood form our previous discussion(but i was goping Slightly Mad about it...so i decided to Let It Go)

Your such a Queen :P
gaaahhhh
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by gaaahhhh »

Zer0 Kay wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:

Don't put him Under Pressure.
The Baron of chaos
Champion

gaaahhhh wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:

I didn't want to do that but guys you'll make spin around too much

Is this the real life?
Is this just Astral Plane?
Caught in a landslide,
Let's hope its our reality
Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a dog boy, I need to be stealthy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go,
Little high, little low,
Any way the warlock's wind blows doesn't really matter to
me, to me

Crazieee,
He just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger
now he's dead
Crazieee... Missiona had just begun,
But now you've gone and thrown it all away
Crazieee oooh,
I really want to make you cry,
Kicking your insane this time till tomorrow,
And you laugh on, and you laugh on as if nothing really matters

Too late, Lay Line Storm has come,
Sends shifter down on his feet, body's aching all
the time
Goodbye, ev'rybody, we've got to go,
Got to leave you all behind and fall in the rifts
Atlantisss Noooo-oooh,
I don't want to die,
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all

(Guitar solo by Lord Coake on Psi-Guitar)

I see a little silhouetto of a barely human thing,
What is it! What is it! Everybody ready for a deadly Tango?!

Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening
me!
Eyes of Eylor, Eyes of Eylor
Eyes of Eylor, Altariaaaaaaan - magnificaaaa

I'm just a dog boy, nobody loves me
He's just a dog boy from a coalition laboratory,
Spare him his life from this monstrosity!
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go
Splyncryth! No, we will not let you go
(Let him go!) Splyncryth! We will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go
(Let me go)(Never) Never let you go
(Let me go) Never let you go (Let me go) Ah
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia, let me go
Bio-wizards has a transforming tube put aside for me, for me,
for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
(Everybody ROCK OUT!!!)
(Lord Splyn solo)
So you think you can defy me and spit in my
eyes?!?!
So you think you can trick me and leave me to
die?!?!
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get hurt, just gotta get rid outta
you guyysss!

Nothing really matters, Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters to me...
Anyway i end up as bio-borrrgg...
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

gaaahhhh wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:

I didn't want to do that but guys you'll make spin around too much

Is this the real life?
Is this just Astral Plane?
Caught in a landslide,
Let's hope its our reality
Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a dog boy, I need to be stealthy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go,
Little high, little low,
Any way the warlock's wind blows doesn't really matter to
me, to me

Crazieee,
He just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger
now he's dead
Crazieee... Missiona had just begun,
But now you've gone and thrown it all away
Crazieee oooh,
I really want to make you cry,
Kicking your insane this time till tomorrow,
And you laugh on, and you laugh on as if nothing really matters

Too late, Lay Line Storm has come,
Sends shifter down on his feet, body's aching all
the time
Goodbye, ev'rybody, we've got to go,
Got to leave you all behind and fall in the rifts
Atlantisss Noooo-oooh,
I don't want to die,
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all

I see a little silhouetto of a barely human thing,
What is it! What is it! Everybody ready for a deadly Tango?!

Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening
me!
Eyes of Eylor, Altariaaaaaaan - magnificaaaa

I'm just a dog boy, nobody loves me
He's just a dog boy from a coalition laboratory,
Spare him his life from this monstrosity!
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go
Splyncryth! No, we will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go
(Let me go)(Never) Never let you go
(Let me go) Never let you go (Let me go) Ah
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia, let me go
Bio-wizards has a transforming tube put aside for me, for me,
for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
(Everybody ROCK OUT!!!)
(Lord Splyn solo)
So you think you can defy me and spit in my
eyes?!?!
So you think you can trick me and leave me to
die?!?!
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get hurt, just gotta get rid outta
you guyysss!

Nothing really matters, Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters to me...
Anyway i end up as bio-borrrgg...

Is that supposed to be a Psi-Guitar or a Psi-Axe? :) and Another One Bites the Dust
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Zer0 Kay wrote:Is that supposed to be a Psi-Guitar or a Psi-Axe? :) and Another One Bites the Dust

Being rifts earth....
IS BOTH
And you should be gratefull we don't call up Boomg Gun Drummers and Anti-Monsters plasma bassist
Rock and Roll in Rifts Earth....
Serious Business
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Zer0 Kay wrote:Is that supposed to be a Psi-Guitar or a Psi-Axe? :) and Another One Bites the Dust

Being rifts earth....
IS BOTH
And you should be gratefull we don't call up Boomg Gun Drummers and Anti-Monsters plasma bassist
Rock and Roll in Rifts Earth....
Serious Business

We must stop now... it is sounding way to lame like Lancer's Rockers.
The Galactus Kid

FYI, I've begoun outlining the monster Kingdoms of Europe book and I'll be discussing D-Bees of Europe with a few people at the open house.

Return to “Rifts®”