pulling weight

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

cl7277
Wanderer

pulling weight

Unread post by cl7277 »

I don't know if this topic was ever brought up or not, but is there any rule in any book about what a character can pull or drag? There are rules about lifting and carrying weights but I can't find any rules about pulling. Thanks for the help.
Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

Re: pulling weight

Unread post by Severus Snape »

Pull would be the equivalent of carrying, although you may have to account for friction.
Akashic Soldier
Knight
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.

Unread post by Akashic Soldier »

Its easy to just assume that you can drag your max lift. That would be a house rule though. I dont think there is an official ruling. Just try to judge it on a case by case basis. ;)
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.
cl7277
Wanderer

Unread post by cl7277 »

I was thinking some thing like inbetween your max carry weight and your max lift. So if your max carry is 90 and your max lift is 180, then your max pull would be 135lbs. And you could only pull that for your number of minutes in PE. So if your PE is 10 then 10 minutes only. Also only at 1/4 spd. So if your spd is 4 then while pulling then your speed is only 1

Return to “G.M.s Forum”