Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Chris0013
Hero

Re: Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook

Unread post by Chris0013 »

jaymz wrote:
Tiree wrote:
jaymz wrote:
FreelancerMar wrote:I would say that a decent loadout would be the fallowing

Gr-97 on Left Arm
EP40 on Right Arm
RL-6 Equipped.

This gives most cyclones a decent mix of firepower.

Can't use an RL-6 when using an EP-40 or EP-37 as those would be used by your hand in battloid like the RL-6.

As long as the RL-6 is on the same side as a GR-97, there shouldn't be a problem. As it is shown that a VR-052 can have both GR-97's and an EP-37 in Battloid Mode, and the EP-37 like the RL-6 is stored on the handlebars in Motorcycle Mode

That is all well and good but we only ever see the RL-6, EP-40 or EP-37 mounted on the right hand side so having an EP-40 would preclude using the RL-6 if that is in fact the only way to mount them. I am not saying it is and logic would dictate that there would have to be "left handed" models to be sure but there is no evidence to say there is.

The RPG does state left or right for the RL-6
I know it is a little extreme to advocate the death penalty for stupidity...but can't we just remove all the warning labels and let nature take it's course???
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Chris0013 wrote:
jaymz wrote:
Tiree wrote:
jaymz wrote:
FreelancerMar wrote:I would say that a decent loadout would be the fallowing

Gr-97 on Left Arm
EP40 on Right Arm
RL-6 Equipped.

This gives most cyclones a decent mix of firepower.

Can't use an RL-6 when using an EP-40 or EP-37 as those would be used by your hand in battloid like the RL-6.

As long as the RL-6 is on the same side as a GR-97, there shouldn't be a problem. As it is shown that a VR-052 can have both GR-97's and an EP-37 in Battloid Mode, and the EP-37 like the RL-6 is stored on the handlebars in Motorcycle Mode

That is all well and good but we only ever see the RL-6, EP-40 or EP-37 mounted on the right hand side so having an EP-40 would preclude using the RL-6 if that is in fact the only way to mount them. I am not saying it is and logic would dictate that there would have to be "left handed" models to be sure but there is no evidence to say there is.

The RPG does state left or right for the RL-6

Good. Then we can do this afterall. Though personally I'm with jedi078 above. VR-041 series with GR-97's and an EP-37. At least based on the damages used in the RPG this would be the best all around assault model. This would give you 16 mini missiles and a gunpod more powerful than that used by the Alpha....while the above gives you 20 mini missiles but a vastly inferior gunpod in comparison to the EP-37....
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

@jedi078........that is a good loadout
IMO the best Cyclone firepower wise (and what is used as the front line infantry unit in my games) is a VR-41 equipped with GR-97's and an EP-37.
The Dragon Has Spoken
Chris0013
Hero

jaymz wrote:
Good. Then we can do this afterall. Though personally I'm with jedi078 above. VR-041 series with GR-97's and an EP-37. At least based on the damages used in the RPG this would be the best all around assault model. This would give you 16 mini missiles and a gunpod more powerful than that used by the Alpha....while the above gives you 20 mini missiles but a vastly inferior gunpod in comparison to the EP-37....

In this case...throw an RL-6 on the other arm and you bump up to 22 missiles.
I know it is a little extreme to advocate the death penalty for stupidity...but can't we just remove all the warning labels and let nature take it's course???
jedi078
Champion
Comment: The next group of player characters to surrender in one of my games are going to play Russian roulette.

Unread post by jedi078 »

Chris0013 wrote:
jaymz wrote:

While it may look 'cool' I think an EP-37 in one hand and an RL-6 in the other is a little overdoing it...that's just me tho.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem".
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985
Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

jedi078 wrote:
Chris0013 wrote:
jaymz wrote:

While it may look 'cool' I think an EP-37 in one hand and an RL-6 in the other is a little overdoing it...that's just me tho.

In a Rifts game, my character uses a super cyclone with a Naruni NE-75H Shoulder Cannon and a 4. WI-23 Missile Launcher in each hand.

My analysis of the Valiant makes it identical to the Gallant H-90
ZINO
Knight
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky

Unread post by ZINO »

i need this book and another book ahhhh
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe
Chris0013
Hero

Somebody switch ZINO to decaf...
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

Chris0013 wrote:Somebody switch ZINO to decaf...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
FreelancerMar
Adventurer

Unread post by FreelancerMar »

It would probably be easy enough to swap the places of the

GR-97 and the EP40. while still having the RL6 equiped.

Removing the Cads and equiping these to a VR-40 series would probably work too.
Chris0013
Hero

DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP?

:clown:
rtsurfer
Adventurer

Unread post by rtsurfer »

From Cyber Monday Reminder on Nov 28 http://www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php ... er-28-2011
As soon as Robotech® The New Generation™ hits our warehouse (which should be any day now) we ship it to YOU. That’s right, those of you who have pre-ordered a copy of New Generation™ have Top Priority and your pre-order ships the day Palladium receives it from our printer.

Last update on expected shipping date in Nov 23rd weekly update http://www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php ... ov-23-2011
Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook is at the printer. I approved the printer proof last Friday. It should ship between November 29 and December 2. With the Thanksgiving holiday we cannot get an exact ship date from our printer at this time. This book is hot and has one of the highest pre-order numbers we’ve seen in a long time. Robotech® fans will not be disappointed. Have you ordered yours?
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

Snake Eyes
Hero

I wonder if Chris0013 wants this book :lol:
The Dragon Has Spoken
Drakenred®™©
Champion

Unread post by Drakenred®™© »

Well he beat me to it lol
冠双
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

indeed
Arnie100
Knight

Unread post by Arnie100 »

It'll be nice to have this finally in hand!
They can't see me...Right!?
Chris0013
Hero

Snake Eyes wrote:I wonder if Chris0013 wants this book :lol:

I had to beat ZINO to it.... :twisted:
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

You know, it's been so long I can't remember if I pre-ordered it(I know I pre-ordered Marines).
Ain't that sad?
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

taalismn wrote:You know, it's been so long I can't remember if I pre-ordered it(I know I pre-ordered Marines).
Ain't that sad?

no just dedicated man good to hear from u man!!! :ok:
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

Chris0013 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Snake Eyes
Hero

ZINO wrote:
Chris0013 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:
The Dragon Has Spoken
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

got my order in.... waiting for payment to process so i know its in the mail.
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

Chris0013 wrote:DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP? DID IT SHIP?

Nov 28

:clown:
rtsurfer
Adventurer

rt.com is advertising on their front page it will be arriving in two weeks.

jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

rtsurfer wrote:rt.com is advertising on their front page it will be arriving in two weeks.

That's about right, almost a week before PB ships it out then abotu a week for it to get to the distributors and on to the stores etc.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Arnie100
Knight

taalismn wrote:You know, it's been so long I can't remember if I pre-ordered it(I know I pre-ordered Marines).
Ain't that sad?

Oh; yeah, I pre-ordered Marines, too. LOL. Now when they actually finish THAT book, I'll be a happy camper.
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Arnie100 wrote:
Ain't that sad?

Oh; yeah, I pre-ordered Marines, too. LOL. Now when they actually finish THAT book, I'll be a happy camper.

And then, with Mechanoids Space in hand as well, I'll be ready to take on the Megaverse!!!! :P
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

Arnie100 wrote:
Ain't that sad?

Well I hope they make it soon Marines book too love to see it !!!
Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

Arnie100 wrote:
Ain't that sad?

It's already made! Apparently - someone doesn't like it.
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

Tiree wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Ain't that sad?

DAME so it there any hope they will make it!!!
Chris0013
Hero

ZINO wrote:
Tiree wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Ain't that sad?

If Tommy Yune removes his head from his @$$ long enough to realize that the fans want more materiel then it will be made......so no chance on this or any other earth in the megaverse. :twisted:
rtsurfer
Adventurer

http://www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php ... ber-1-2011
UPDATE: Robotech® The New Generation™ Sourcebook ships tomorrow – Friday, December 2. We were expecting the book sooner, but our printer was backlogged and there was a slight delay. We’ll be busy packing and shipping tomorrow afternoon. Anyone who has placed a pre-order will see their book put in the mail on Friday.

ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

still waiting :( :frust: :frust: :frust: :nuke: :ugh:
Defender_X
Explorer

Unread post by Defender_X »

Should be shipping this afternoon.
I get that many attacks with my beam cannons?!
Kagashi
Champion

Unread post by Kagashi »

Chris0013 wrote:
ZINO wrote:
Tiree wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Ain't that sad?

If Tommy Yune removes his head from his @$$ long enough to realize that the fans want more materiel then it will be made......so no chance on this or any other earth in the megaverse. :twisted:

Screw pre ordering. Palladium is notorious for delaying to the point on nauseousness. I originally pre ordered Mechanoids Space in 1994. See how well that has panned out? I got my money back sometime in 1996.

Anyway, add Tommy to the mix, and that delay the already slow Palladium process. Its not worth the headache. Just buy it when it actually ships. When its actually released...youll be pleasantly surprised.
I want to see from Palladium:
Updated Aug 2015
-Rifts: Dark Woods/Deep South, Space 110 PA, Scandinavia
-Mechanoids: Space (MDC)
-Robotech: Errata for Marines timeline, Masters Deluxe with SC and UEEF gear, Spaceships
-Updated Errata for post-2006 printings of Rifts books
-Searchable, quality PDFs/E-pubs of current Rifts titles
Seto Kaiba
Knight
Comment: "My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie."

Unread post by Seto Kaiba »

Chris0013 wrote:If Tommy Yune removes his head from his @$$ long enough to realize that the fans want more materiel then it will be made......so no chance on this or any other earth in the megaverse. :twisted:

Meh... it's not like Tommy Yune has all that much in the way of actual authority over whether or not new material gets made. He's just an employee, and thus beholden to the will of his superiors... who don't really want to spend money on Robotech. Tommy can't just decide to make a bunch of new material, he has to get his superiors (and probably legal counsel) to sign off on the idea.
Macross2.net - Home of the Macross Mecha Manual

Zer0 Kay wrote:Damn you for anticipating my question. I've really got to unfoe you, your information is far more valuable than my sanity when dealing with your blunt callousness. :)
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Seto Kaiba wrote:
Chris0013 wrote:If Tommy Yune removes his head from his @$$ long enough to realize that the fans want more materiel then it will be made......so no chance on this or any other earth in the megaverse. :twisted:

Meh... it's not like Tommy Yune has all that much in the way of actual authority over whether or not new material gets made. He's just an employee, and thus beholden to the will of his superiors... who don't really want to spend money on Robotech. Tommy can't just decide to make a bunch of new material, he has to get his superiors (and probably legal counsel) to sign off on the idea.

In the meantime we get the awesome news that The Shadow Chronicles as getting another re-release.....in Spanish.....isn't that AWESOME?..........wait, nope same mediocre crap my bad.

\m/
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

jaymz wrote:
Seto Kaiba wrote:

In the meantime we get the awesome news that The Shadow Chronicles as getting another re-release.....in Spanish.....isn't that AWESOME?..........wait, nope same mediocre crap my bad.
Frank Agramar needs hie Head Examined for letting Tommy Yune Kill his IP. but this has nothign to do with the New Gen book... or maybe it does
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Nightmask
Palladin

Unread post by Nightmask »

Seto Kaiba wrote:

A sad truth about things, that if the executives aren't interested it doesn't matter how much market demand there is for something the market won't get it. Like the former executive in charge of the BBC who prevented Dr. Who returning to the air for over a year because he hated it and openly stated that to everyone, even with all the massive public desire for its return. When the American networks were just NBC, ABC, and CBS executives loved to cancel shows that were popular that they didn't like or to replace with something they, not the viewers, liked.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
Nightmask
Palladin

Unread post by Nightmask »

Dewitt667 wrote:
Nightmask wrote:
Seto Kaiba wrote:

A sad truth about things, that if the executives aren't interested it doesn't matter how much market demand there is for something the market won't get it. Like the former executive in charge of the BBC who prevented Dr. Who returning to the air for over a year because he hated it and openly stated that to everyone, even with all the massive public desire for its return. When the American networks were just NBC, ABC, and CBS executives loved to cancel shows that were popular that they didn't like or to replace with something they, not the viewers, liked.

:?: I think I've heard this one before? You make something with someone else' money, make it a flop, and walk way with the money. Didn't Mel Broocks write this scenario?

So these little twigs (sans the berries) would rather made a little money, than make real money by running with a good thing. If this is so, then why do these oafs still have jobs.

If HG doesn't want to put out anything new then why don't they sale the IP off to rid themselves of something that they aren't really making anything off of? (this seem to be the way they are handling the fans demands for new stuff)

:idea: Why doesn't HG sale the IP to Big West or Bandai since they seem to know how to keep a IP productive over the long run. But that is just my to cent :clown:

Because the twigs are good at making it look like it's someone else's fault rather than their own. Like the sequel to Babylon 5, the executives were angry that their poor line-up couldn't attract any of the fans who were watching Crusades to them so rather than improve the line-up they just sabotaged Crusades until they could go 'look it flopped we're out of our contract'. The drow elf way of becoming the best at something: either be the best or just kill off who's above you until you're best by default.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
SailorCallie
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: I wanna nuke!

Unread post by SailorCallie »

Dewitt667 wrote::?: I think I've heard this one before? You make something with someone else' money, make it a flop, and walk way with the money. Didn't Mel Brooks write this scenario?

You were thinking of The Producers, both the original and musical-remake, in which that scenario took place.
Seto Kaiba
Knight
Comment: "My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie."

Unread post by Seto Kaiba »

jaymz wrote:In the meantime we get the awesome news that The Shadow Chronicles as getting another re-release.....in Spanish.....isn't that AWESOME?..........wait, nope same mediocre crap my bad.

What, that news didn't blow your mind and shake up the cosmic order? :lol:

Nightmask wrote:A sad truth about things, that if the executives aren't interested it doesn't matter how much market demand there is for something the market won't get it.

True enough... and sometimes those same executives can't help but meddle in what would have been a good thing, and consequentially turn it into complete garbage. (One show the executives really screwed the pooch on was Star Trek: Voyager... reading the "series plan" and comparing it against what actually aired is kind of scary in its own right. The two versions of the story are like night and day.

Selling the senior management on ideas seems to be an insurmountable obstacle where the Robotech franchise is concerned. Tommy Yune and Kevin McKeever have both said a fair bit about how their bosses view the brand's prospects, and it's not encouraging. Their specific anecdotes point to the more general problem that Harmony Gold doesn't think that it's worth the investment of time and money to do more than the bare minimum to keep RT limping along. (Looking back at the franchise's track record, it's not hard to see why they don't want to throw more resources into it.)

Dewitt667 wrote:So these little twigs (sans the berries) would rather made a little money, than make real money by running with a good thing. If this is so, then why do these oafs still have jobs.

Yes and no... they'd rather risk a little (or nothing at all) in exchange for a little return than sink real money into it and risk losing it if the project has a catastrophic meltdown like every other time they've tried. Every time they've gotten serious about it, they've gotten burned when things inevitably fell apart. It's not like it's even their main line of work, it's more of a side business or a hobby. Their main deal is real estate and rental properties in Cali.

Dewitt667 wrote:If HG doesn't want to put out anything new then why don't they sale the IP off to rid themselves of something that they aren't really making anything off of? (this seem to be the way they are handling the fans demands for new stuff)

:idea: Why doesn't HG sale the IP to Big West or Bandai since they seem to know how to keep a IP productive over the long run. But that is just my to cent :clown:

Well... at present, Harmony Gold seems to be content to sit back and rake in a little bit of cash here and there with various re-releases of finished work whose production costs have already been recouped. They made a sort of halfhearted attempt to get people to pay the franchise some attention by getting the series on SPACE and getting Part 1 of the planned RTSC OVA out, but neither really panned out.

Personally, I'm inclined to suspect that they've given up on trying to revive Robotech and get people to take it seriously as anime and they're keeping things in a holding pattern while they wait and hope that someone (probably WB) offers to buy it.

If you're at all keen on the idea of having more of Robotech, suggesting that they sell the rights to Big West or Bandai is probably the worst suggestion you could make. Bandai's in bed with Big West and has been for a long time, so the most likely outcome of a sale like that would be that Robotech would be shelved and dismantled in favor of bringing the rest of the much more successful Macross franchise to the US.
Macross2.net - Home of the Macross Mecha Manual

Zer0 Kay wrote:Damn you for anticipating my question. I've really got to unfoe you, your information is far more valuable than my sanity when dealing with your blunt callousness. :)
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

Still waiting here in NY ,NYC
will call tomorrow :(
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

ZINO wrote:Still waiting here in NY ,NYC
will call tomorrow :(

It typically takes a week or so for an order to be received. Relax. :)

\m/
AuroraKet
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by AuroraKet »

*dances happily*

Got mine today!
Currently Playing:

Robotech: Rising Sun hosted by Chris
Robotech 2044: Tales of the Misfits Next Generation hosted by RyuDraconis
Robotech 2042: Getting the Goods hosted by silvermoon383

Will update when another is added. :)

Oh! And Support LibreOffice! Or OpenOffice. Don't be dominated by Microcrap greed!
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

AuroraKet wrote:*dances happily*

Got mine today!

:ok:

\m/
Arnie100
Knight

Dammit, still waiting for mine. Pre-odered mine with UPS Ground, too.
dataweaver
Adventurer

Unread post by dataweaver »

Got mine today!

Spill! What's in it, and what do you think of it?
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

Got mine today!

:ok: :ok: :ok:
WE...LL HOW IS IT ????!??!?!?!??
Chris0013
Hero

Is Wolff's armor from Scott's flashback in there? With a decent picture??

What of Lunk's Big gun o' pimp slap? again...with decent picture??

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”