The OFFICIAL Rifter 0.1 thread

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

The OFFICIAL Rifter 0.1 thread

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I'm here today to announce that I will once again be doing a fan made, 100% digital Rifter called Rifter 0.1. I wasn't sure if I was going to do it, but Adam Kass, the guy who supplied 90% of the art emailed me today saying he was on board again, so let's do this thing.

Here are the rules:
-No Robotech. I know, I know, people want it but licensing doesn't work, especially for something like this.
-Try and spread it out in the topics. We had a pretty good mix with the first one and I want to keep that kind of thing going too.
-Multi-game submissions will get special attention but it won't be a guaranteed entry.
-Don't offer to do something if you're not going to do it! I know some of you want to offer, and either forget or something else comes up. That's understandable, but I ended up waiting 2 months last time for 4 artist who offered but never delivered, and I won't do that again.
- For those of you sending multiple things, PLEASE!!!! send them all as separate files. You can send them all in as one email, but I really don't want to go fishing through a huge doc file looking for where one submission ends and the other begins.
-Unless it's something innovative, try and have the submission be an actual article. The skill list and 'phone book' were cool, but I don't want to have too many more of them.
-Treat this as your bible for submitting. Specifically the technical and tips.
-This is volunteer only. Don't go into this expecting money, you're in the wrong place for that.

Here's the submission process:
1. Email me your submission or submission. Include with it a summary of it that I can read before I get your contract so I can get Adam working on models likely used for the art. When I get your submission, I'll email you my mailing address so you can send the form. I won't read your submission until I get that form. Also include you real name, age and full mailing address. Please keep me up to date if this changes before step 5 or it'll cause a fair amount of chaos.

2. Once I get your form, I'll read it over and decide if it works for the edition. I'll then send you an email telling you if it does or not. If it doesn't, I'll try to explain why if I have the time. If it does but needs some changes, I'll also let you know so you can work on making the changes.

3. Once I get everything I expect to get, I'll be sending the files and contracts off to Kevin and Wayne for them to check and give their seal of approval. Just because it's volunteer doesn't mean they don't want it to be quality.

4. Once I get the thumbs up on what I can use, I'll call for artists. Email me if you have a genuine interest and I'll send you a list of things you can work on to match the articles I have. If you can't do any of it, please let me know. If you can then please, keep me up to date on how it's coming and when I could expect to see it. Yes, you need to send a form as well, I suggest sending it to me when you first decide to do it, not when you finish. If I get the form then I can do stuff with your art as soon as you send it. I'm only looking for scanned in art btw. I don't have the capacity to work with real art. This means digital is also a good idea if you're good at it.

5. Once I get a basic set up going, with the art submissions and articles, I'll send it all back to Palladium so they can send out the contracts. Luckily, since we've been through this already, they should be able to use the same contracts so this step won't take so long. I'll also be sending out a round of emails, letting folks know to expect the contracts.

6. Once the contracts are done, and sent back to Palladium, I'll do my final edit on the book and send it to them. Once they get a read over it and make sure everything looks good, then it'll end up on the net.

As you can see, it's a fairly long process. We likely won't see 0.1 till the fall at the very least. The first Rifter 0 took a full year, but now that we know the process we might be able to cut that time down significantly.

Submissions should be sent to rifter0@gmail.com with '0.1 Submission' as your subject. I will not be setting a submission dead line this time, however when I get what I think is enough, I'll be shutting down submissions, so sooner is MUCH better than later.
Northern Ranger
Hero
Comment: Twenty year player of PF.
Fifteen year GM.
Creator and writer.
All around good guy.

Re: The OFFICIAL Rifter 0.1 thread

Unread post by Northern Ranger »

Prince Aremis, do you have a theme for 0.1? Something we can refer to for a "flavor" to our submissions? I have a few ideas of things to send, but don't want to send them for no reason. I sent a submission to you last time but didn't get my legal form to you in time, so this time I'll remedy that. But is there anything in particular you'd want for this?
This world is far too small not to want to see it all, but life is far too short to allow that to happen. - Falcon, Ranger (My primary hero in PFRPG setting)

"Unhand me you slobbering son of an Orcish whore!" - Ariana Moonstone, Palladin (Another primary character of mine.)

"Bastard!" War cry of Strut, Barbarian Mercenary. (That's for you James!)

300 Geek Points (So Far)
Tags
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The problem with world is all the people.

Unread post by Tags »

Hmmm, I do happen to have several ideas... May as well give it a shot.
I am disillusioned enough to know that no man's opinion on any subject is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to make him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.

No unifying theme, send whatever you want :)
Novastar
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "A monarch's neck should always have a noose around it. It keeps him upright." ~ Heinlein

Unread post by Novastar »

Prince Artemis wrote:No unifying theme, send whatever you want :)

lol.
You'll figure out a "theme", after you see what you actually get in hand, eh? ;)
Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
I would hit that so hard that whoever could pull me out would be the true-born king of England. ~ Mark Hall
Novastar only speaks the truth. ~ Brandon Aten, aka The Galactus Kid
Join me in Descent into Madness! <- now with actual updates!
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway

Novastar wrote:
Prince Artemis wrote:No unifying theme, send whatever you want :)

lol.
You'll figure out a "theme", after you see what you actually get in hand, eh? ;)

Nope, the theme is a entire voluteer rifter...
Big Red
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by Big Red »

It's my understanding that, unless you get an official rejection, you can not resubmit it.
MrMom
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by MrMom »

Well I for one am going to submitt some things that I have never heard back about. If wayne wanted them for the rifter then he should have responded to one of the many emails i sent him about them.
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway

Okay, since three people made this same mistake, I'll post this here in it's own post since it wasn't clear in the original post:

Submissions MUST be in MS word format, don't just copy and past it into the email itself, it's useless to me. No offense, just making it clear what and why.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

how about Rich text format for those not using a microsoft based program? .rtf is compatable with just about every word processor, and it preserves formatting...

a helpful tip for any document file though. when e-mailing, put th file(s) in a zip folder, and attach the zip to the email. prevents the email provider from scrambling the document, which can happen if you just attach directly.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Colonel Lyboc wrote:If this question has been asked and answered, I apologize, but here we go: If I submitted something to the official Rifter which was rejected (or, at least, I never heard back), can I still submit it for the Rifter 0 series? I understand that it might be rejected again (ouch!), but is there any other reason it's not allowed?

Thanks!

I dont see why you cant. I say go for it.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Northern Ranger
Hero
Comment: Twenty year player of PF.
Fifteen year GM.
Creator and writer.
All around good guy.

Unread post by Northern Ranger »

Already made two submissions and the legal mumbo jumbo is in the mail! Looking forward to this. Hopefully I make it.
This world is far too small not to want to see it all, but life is far too short to allow that to happen. - Falcon, Ranger (My primary hero in PFRPG setting)

"Unhand me you slobbering son of an Orcish whore!" - Ariana Moonstone, Palladin (Another primary character of mine.)

"Bastard!" War cry of Strut, Barbarian Mercenary. (That's for you James!)

300 Geek Points (So Far)
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Comment: Evil GM
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Unread post by Damian Magecraft »

Prince Artemis wrote:Okay, since three people made this same mistake, I'll post this here in it's own post since it wasn't clear in the original post:

Submissions MUST be in MS word format, don't just copy and past it into the email itself, it's useless to me. No offense, just making it clear what and why.

glitterboy brought up a good point...
what about those of us who do not have MS word? All my stuff tends to be in notepad.
Also are there any other format guidelines we should follow?
DM is correct by the way. - Ninjabunny
It's a shoddy carpenter who blames his tools. - Killer Cyborg
Every group has one problem player. If you cannot spot the one in your group; look in the mirror.
It is not a good session until at least one player looks you in the eye and says "you sick twisted evil ****"
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway

Damian Magecraft wrote:
Prince Artemis wrote:Okay, since three people made this same mistake, I'll post this here in it's own post since it wasn't clear in the original post:

glitterboy brought up a good point...
what about those of us who do not have MS word? All my stuff tends to be in notepad.
Also are there any other format guidelines we should follow?

As long as it is a doc file I should be able to open it that's good. My point was that you do NOT send the submission as the body of your email.
Novastar
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "A monarch's neck should always have a noose around it. It keeps him upright." ~ Heinlein

Unread post by Novastar »

Sent off my HU2 submittal to you, PA. :D
Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
I would hit that so hard that whoever could pull me out would be the true-born king of England. ~ Mark Hall
Novastar only speaks the truth. ~ Brandon Aten, aka The Galactus Kid
Join me in Descent into Madness! <- now with actual updates!
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway

Okay folks, I have gotten 4-6 letters from people with their forms. I'll be emailing the people I got them from soon. Sorry about that, I've been busy so I completely forgot to mention this.

Just a reiteration. The forms must be mailed in physical form. NO scans, NO pdfs, NO virtual signatures. Paper and ink (or pencil if you have to).
Misfit KotLD
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Golden God

Unread post by Misfit KotLD »

Sorry, I'm still writing here.
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. -- Buddha
You're going to hell...you do realize this...no? - Shadyslug
The Home of the Munchkin Fairy
t'irkm yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
'ark yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
AlanGunhouse
Champion

Unread post by AlanGunhouse »

Just wondering: it has been so long, has this project been shelved? If so, should I resubmit my files to the regular Rifter? Can I even do that after submitting to Rifter #0.1?

In case you forget, I submitted stuff for Ecowizards and a new HU class.
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway

It's not shelved, I'm just waiting for more stuff to come in so I'll have a full book. I currently have enough for half. I keep mentioning it on my show but I guess I should be saying that here. I was talking to some people here that are thinking on submitting stuff.
Misfit KotLD
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Golden God

Unread post by Misfit KotLD »

Prince Artemis wrote:It's not shelved, I'm just waiting for more stuff to come in so I'll have a full book. I currently have enough for half. I keep mentioning it on my show but I guess I should be saying that here. I was talking to some people here that are thinking on submitting stuff.
Remind me to get my butt back in gear. I'm only taking one class over the summer and moving to Maryland.
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. -- Buddha
You're going to hell...you do realize this...no? - Shadyslug
The Home of the Munchkin Fairy
t'irkm yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
'ark yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

Thank you for the update, Prince A-Bomb. I was prepping the After Midnight update for the Rifter #0.2 (if there will be such a creature). Should I push this project to the proverbial front burner to provide more filler material?
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

Hi guys,

I offered to take over the Project if Matthew didn't want it anymore. Matthew offered to talk with Kevin about it. Well, it's been two or three weeks since the Open House, and I don't know where we stand. It's been probably a couple of months since I heard from Matthew. It's been since December that the Rifter Zero forum was last updated, and that was by me.

I am making this post to ask for opinions. Here's the question -- should I call Wayne and ask him?
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

Lord Z wrote:Hi guys,

I offered to take over the Project if Matthew didn't want it anymore. Matthew offered to talk with Kevin about it. Well, it's been two or three weeks since the Open House, and I don't know where we stand. It's been probably a couple of months since I heard from Matthew. It's been since December that the Rifter Zero forum was last updated, and that was by me.

I am making this post to ask for opinions. Here's the question -- should I call Wayne and ask him?

I would think that a good phone conversation with Wayne would be beneficial.
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

PM Matthew too
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

Okay, I will give it a shot. I am not expecting a response. Matthew has stated on his own show that he doesn't respond to private messages. He recommends reaching him through the Rifter Zero gmail account. I've changed my schedule around so that I can attend the Gateway show tonight (if there will be one). That might be the only way to the guy.

Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

Oops, there is no show tonight. Please disregard the last two sentences of that message.

Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

Dude, Matthew has at LEAST two hundred pages of material for 0.1 which do not fit this theme. Let the guy get 0.1 out first. Your concept would make a great 0.2.

Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

You do it, RGG!

Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

I spoke with Wayne. I will be contacting the other contributors soon. Please watch for updates in the 2011 Status thread.

Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

Here is a list of the articles actually received so far...

'Anthropology 101: The Palladium World' for Palladium Fantasy
'Basecamp 13' for Mechanoids
'Boxed Nightmares 2' for Beyond the Supernatural
'Psi-Dentist P.C.C.' for Rifts (1st edition interestingly)
'Megaversal Being' for any Palladium game
'Seeds of Our Past' for After the Bomb

Now is the time to send me those UMFs, contributors. Soon, I am going to start pestering you.

Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

Today is the last day to taking unexpected contributions! They are pouring in, also.

Don't forget that signed UMF! Today is the deadline for those as well.

Shawn Merrow
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

About 85% done, think I can finish that by tonight.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

Thanks Shawn, I am very curious to see what you've made. That being said, don't kill yourself.

Here is a list of the articles actually received so far...
'Psi-Dentist P.C.C.' for Rifts (1st edition, interestingly)
'Private Security Firms' for Ninjas & Superspies

Stories received so far...
'Shadow Falls on the Night Sky' for Palladium Fantasy
'Acceptence' a novella for Rifts
Untitled, a short piece for Beyond the Supernatural/Nightbane

Original Artwork received so far...
1 b&w piece for Mechanoids
3 b&w pieces for Beyond the Supernatural
1 color piece for After the Bomb
1 color zombie sketch for Dead Reign
1 b&w piece for Ninjas & Superspies
3 b&w pieces, not yet placed
1 3D town map as a Google Sketchup file

Personal task: The Shadow People article is just not getting done today. When I can, I am instead working on an article about zombies for Dead Reign RPG. My home game group made up some new types, and I am typing their notes.

Shawn Merrow

My computer and OpenOffice felt today was a good day to crash. I only lost a few sentences but will be tomorrow night when I send you the file.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

Thanks for the update, Big S.

I think I have a gremlin character who is smoking a victory cigar right now.

Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

Here is the latest up-to-date update!

Articles received so far...
'Weendigo Curse: New Zombie Types and Some Lore' for Dead Reign
'New Generation Skin Jobs' for Splicers
'Yokai of Japan' for Beyond the Supernatural
'Deep Frontier' for Rifts, Underseas setting
'New Navy R&D' for Rifts, Undersea setting
'Skyknight Industries' for Rifts, Arnzo setting

'Acceptance' a novella for Rifts
Untitled, a short piece for Beyond the Supernatural/Nightbane

1 B&w zombie sketch for Dead Reign
1 b&w large zombie piece for Dead Reign
Several vehicle sketches for New Navy
4 b&w pieces, not yet placed

Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

Articles received so far...
'Weendigo Curse: New Zombie Types and Some Lore' for Dead Reign
'New Generation Skin Jobs' for Splicers
'Yokai of Japan' for Beyond the Supernatural
'Deep Frontier' for Rifts, Underseas setting
'New Navy R&D' for Rifts, Undersea setting
'Skyknight Industries' for Rifts, Arnzo setting
'Ebon Forge' for Nightbane
'Dimensional Trap Door Spider' a multi-game monster
'Megaversal Ambassadors', an interview

'Acceptance' a novella for Rifts

1 B&w zombie sketch for Dead Reign
1 b&w large zombie piece for Dead Reign
Several vehicle sketches for New Navy
4 b&w pieces, not yet placed
1 big honkin b&w battle illustration, Rifts vs Mechanoids
4 b&w illustrations for PF
4 b&w illustrations for HU

Shawn Merrow

Getting some really interesting looking submission.

jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

I am looking forward to getting a copy of this. :ok: keep it up guys! :)
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

Greetings and Salutations. Hmm ... looking at it we have 9 game lines covered, plus a few megaversal articles. If we had articles for Recon, System Failure, and Heroes Unlimited we would actually have articles for EVERY Palladium game line (not counting lisenced lines which we can't include).

Then we have two short stories (and one's a freaking novella!).

Hmm ... well, if we include pictures, we can say we cover Heroes Unlimited (it has 4 pictures, but no article). Actually, looking at it, we have art for 9 game lines (plus 4 not yet assigned). Out of the 9 articles only Splicers doesn't have any artwork yet.

Having seen some of the material (and written others), I'm very anxious to see this product finished. This thing should end up being HUGE! Not to mention interesting. *Bounces up and down like an excited little kid.* A long time in the making, but I think should be well worth the wait once this is published (in PDF format).

Anyways, just me looking on with wide eyed optimism. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys for now.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Prysus wrote:
Hmm ... looking at it we have 9 game lines covered, plus a few megaversal articles. If we had articles for Recon, System Failure, and Heroes Unlimited we would actually have articles for EVERY Palladium game line (not counting lisenced lines which we can't include).

I'm working on a Systems Failure article, but alas, it will not be done by the end of March. Or April. Or most likely May. Maybe not even by the end of June... :lol:

Prysus wrote:
Then we have two short stories (and one's a freaking novella!).

Well, I hope the novella lives up to people's desires and expectations.

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing the art as much as the articles. We've got some amazing amateur and semi-professional artists in our ranks, and I can't wait to see what everyone is turning in.
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

Involved Observer wrote:Well, I hope the novella lives up to people's desires and expectations.

Greetings and Salutations. Well, no offense, but I'm hoping people like the short story better than the novella. Though I could be biased. :lol: But seriously, I'm sure it'll do great. I'm interested in checking it out (and I'm not a Rifts player). Should be lots of fun.

As for the art, agreed. Whenever I had my work printed in a Rifter I always got more excited about the art than seeing my work. The first thing I'd do when I got it in the mail is open up the Rifter to my article and then flip through so I could see the art.

There's so many fun things to look forward to with this project. Variety of articles, stories, great art, helping Alex, and just in general seeing all the fans come together to make this a reality. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys for now.

Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

D'oh! We do have a HU article, quite a large one in fact. Phantasia Dominia is a new world setting for HU, sort of similar to the Astral Domain. The article includes three new spellcaster classes who draw on the power from this realm in different ways and several new monsters. It was actually the first article given to this project after the greenlighting. I somehow left it out of the above list -- sorry, Mephisto!

Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

DONE! The package goes into the mail, addressed to Wayne as soon as I can find time to visit a post office.

Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

The package has been sent.

Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

Lord Z wrote:Here is a list of the articles actually received so far...

'Psi-Dentist P.C.C.' for Rifts (1st edition interestingly)

Now is the time to send me those UMFs, contributors. Soon, I am going to start pestering you.

Woa woa... I submitted some stuff to Rifter 0.1 over two years ago. Is any of that stuff added? How did these guys get selected? Augh gesh, never mind.
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

Zenvis wrote:Woa woa... I submitted some stuff to Rifter 0.1 over two years ago. Is any of that stuff added? How did these guys get selected? Augh gesh, never mind.

Greetings and Salutations. Prince Artemis (who originally started the project) canceled it. Anything sent to him became null and void. Lord Z picked up the project. Anyone who wanted continued participation with it had to resubmit their work and UMF to him. That was a few months ago already. If you did this, then your work should be included. If you did not resubmit it, then it probably isn't. Hope that helps. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys for now.

Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

Zenvis wrote:Woa woa... I submitted some stuff to Rifter 0.1 over two years ago.

Definitely PM Lord Z.

Since we are waiting for Wayne, I wonder if an addendum could be created. Or barring that, maybe it would be good to start on Rifter 0.2 even before 0.1 comes out to pump the pipeline so a Rifter Zero can come out each year.
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Spinachcat wrote:...maybe it would be good to start on Rifter 0.2 even before 0.1 comes out to pump the pipeline so a Rifter Zero can come out each year.

I like this idea. :ok:
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

Someone let me know if they are doing a 0.2 and I will submit my stuff to that.
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog

Return to “The Rifter® Zero.x.x Project”