Rifter 0 Erratta

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Rifter 0 Erratta

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

You have questions, I have answers. Post your questions here and I'll post the errata.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Rifter 0 Erratta

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Can you finish the "Eyes of the Sun" Archmage spell? the last part was apparently cut off.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.

Here's the entire last paragraph

Once the spell effect ends, the wax crumbles off, but the will be blind for a short while after. 24 plus the caster’s level minus the character’s P.E. in hours. The spell can not be re-cast by that caster until caster regains his sight.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

Thanks. that was my guess, but I wasn't sure.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

I'll have to print that article & pen that part in.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

stickified
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
FluidicAztec
Explorer

Unread post by FluidicAztec »

OK, so I left this post elsewhere...

The 0 is awesome. I love Seven Years on Cerebus and all the cool info on Splicer hand held weapons. But, I was wondering if an update was going to be sent out fixing errors. I've only found one that really bugs me. On the last page of the Handheld Weapon Bio-Enhancements it looks like a page might have been lost. The next page is the picture of the SAMMAS and the ATV and then it goes on to the skills. The last page of the Weapons has a final entry under Miscellanous Enhancemnts for Increased MDC that has its discription cut off. Could we at least get what missing?

Thanks...
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway

FluidicAztec wrote:OK, so I left this post elsewhere...

The 0 is awesome. I love Seven Years on Cerebus and all the cool info on Splicer hand held weapons. But, I was wondering if an update was going to be sent out fixing errors. I've only found one that really bugs me. On the last page of the Handheld Weapon Bio-Enhancements it looks like a page might have been lost. The next page is the picture of the SAMMAS and the ATV and then it goes on to the skills. The last page of the Weapons has a final entry under Miscellanous Enhancemnts for Increased MDC that has its discription cut off. Could we at least get what missing?

Thanks...

• Increased M.D.C.: After investing so much time and money into their favorite custom weapon, many Splicers like to increase its durability to make sure it survives the rigors of combat.
Bio-E Cost: 10 points for every 10 M.D.C. Maximum increase is 100 M.D.C.
Prerequisite: None.
Trade Value: 1000 credits for every 10 M.D.C.

Bolded part is what was missing. That's all that was missing from that article.
FluidicAztec
Explorer

Unread post by FluidicAztec »

Cool...I appriciate that.

The Aztec
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway

Spedguy wrote:Any reason skills from the Aliens Unlimited Galaxy guide were left off the "complete list"?

No idea to be honest. You'd have to take that up with the author.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

defiler wrote:I'm (almost) sure I've seen damages for wood and silver Glitterboy (boom gun) rounds but i dont remember where i found it listed i thought it was in the vampire world book but anytime i go looking for it i never find it lol
(been looking on and off for a char thats never been play tested but written up for at least 5 yrs and misplaced what the dmg was)

Rifts Mercenaries. One of the squads of glitter boy mercs in a larger company has wooden boom gun rounds. :)

Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

defiler wrote:just picked up the south america book and on page 27 the conquistador power armor says its only 900lbs
but seems a little light for 10' armor is that a misprint?

This thread is for Rifter 0 you need to start a new thread for other books.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
DtMK
Hero

Unread post by DtMK »

Since we now have the deific Santa Claus, does this mean we may see stats on Krampus in the near future?
Bob Herzog from KoDT put it best: HOODY HOO! http://www.facebook.com/manyfacesofdave
dragonfett
Knight

Unread post by dragonfett »

Rifts GM Screen and Rifts Sourcebook 1.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
Against an Army of Darkness
And Horrors Unknown
mellowmaveric
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by mellowmaveric »

Could Rifter 0 become a living document to be modified as new information comes out such as additional skills become available or would that have to be a brand new Rifter 00 or some such?

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”