Psi Technology

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Dunia
Adventurer

Psi Technology

Unread post by Dunia »

Apart from the Psi-Operators (Operators with Psi-powers) are there any OOc who can do Psi artifacts like Techno-wizards?
Nether
Adventurer

Re: Psi Technology

Unread post by Nether »

Gizmoteers from south america 2 are the only ones capable of creating Psi tech that i know of. (as in psionic version of TW)
Blindscout
Adventurer
Comment: An armed populace is a safe populace.

Unread post by Blindscout »

If you want to pull from areas other than just Rifts, BTS 1/2 has the Psi-Mechanic
Guy_LeDouche wrote:Any experiment of any kind that starts with "hold my beer" should make the property owner immune to frivolous lawsuits.

Mack wrote:Oh, and if the POTUS evey gave me a nuke, I think I'd aim it at Bieber.

_/|,[____],
--...-L-[]IIII[]-
.^._.^.-===-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

BEEP BEEP Let's go for a ride in the Jeep!
Nightmask
Palladin

Unread post by Nightmask »

Blindscout wrote:If you want to pull from areas other than just Rifts, BTS 1/2 has the Psi-Mechanic

The Psi-Mechanic is also covered in Between The Shadows for Nightbane. Unlike the Gizmoteer though they expend PPE to create their psi-gadgets, they aren't as easily used by others, and I think they have to permanently burn PPE creating those items unlike the Gizmoteer who creates psi-gadgets like the Techno-Wizard creates magic gadgets through a temporary expenditure of ISP.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Psi-Mechanic from BtS (original or revised) is also good.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
DracoMagus
Explorer

Unread post by DracoMagus »

What'd be an interesting Psi-Tech device is a Telekinetic Railgun...just sayin.
Remember kids, if speed were everything jackrabbits would Rule the World!!!!

All Hail the Death Metal Rooster!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A43JOxLa5MM

Return to “Rifts®”