List of existing RCC's/OCC's in Palladium Books

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

Re: List of existing RCC's/OCC's in Palladium Books

Unread post by Severus Snape »

I don't know if such a list exists, but if you're looking for 2-3 books to start off with, I'd recommend the following:

1. The PFRPG Main book. A no-brainer, but it has to be mentioned.
2. Either Eastern Territories or Western Kingdom. One of these world books should be owned.
3. Adventures on the High Seas. It always seems that at least 1 person wants to be a pirate, right?

That will give you a great start, and give you a bunch of OCCs, RCCs, and skills to work with.
Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

Unread post by Severus Snape »

If you're a novice GM (and from your original post it sounds like it) I would strongly advise against allowing a Rifts character into the PFRPG setting. The conversion alone will make you pull your hair out. Not to mention that the Rifts OCCs/RCCs are far more powerful in and of themselves than the PFRPG OCCs/RCCs.

I'd recommend sticking with the PFRPG OCCs/RCCs for now. At least until you get a better idea of/handle on being a GM. If the players don't like it, just say "Well, I'm the GM, and the house rule at this time is that only PFRPG OCCs/RCCs from [insert the applicable books here] are allowed."
Lord Malachdrim
Wanderer

Unread post by Lord Malachdrim »

I've got a list of OCCs for Palladium Fantasy 1st ed and I believe 2nd ed I put together for a campaign that never got off the ground.

**If you want copies pm me with an email address and I'll send them out**
Last edited by Lord Malachdrim on Sat May 28, 2011 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never let the facts get in the way of a good grudge.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Severus Snape wrote:I don't know if such a list exists, but if you're looking for 2-3 books to start off with, I'd recommend the following:

1. The PFRPG Main book. A no-brainer, but it has to be mentioned.
2. Either Eastern Territories or Western Kingdom. One of these world books should be owned.
3. Adventures on the High Seas. It always seems that at least 1 person wants to be a pirate, right?

That will give you a great start, and give you a bunch of OCCs, RCCs, and skills to work with.

I'll have to agree these books are a good three to have.
1 the PF MB has everything needed to play
2 EE and Western Empire fill in the east and the west parts of the PF continent enough to play in these areas and have good class additions along with some good new magic stuff in each.
3 AotHS has good classes and has the all important ( :roll: ) only publish in this book PB changing OCC's rules. So you'll be able to join in the arguments about changing OCC's. [might be better to play a Mariner class who's occupation is pirate.]
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Lord Malachdrim
Wanderer

Unread post by Lord Malachdrim »

2nd ed OCCs are found in (by memory):
PFRPG Main
Book 2
Book 3
Book 8
Book 10
Book 13
MoM
Never let the facts get in the way of a good grudge.
Brewski
D-Bee

Unread post by Brewski »

Now if the would print an OCC\RCC book I bet it would sell.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”