New Books

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

cl7277
Wanderer

New Books

Unread post by cl7277 »

I know that this will have books from different setting in it to, but I wondering what everyone would like to see come out. Here is a list of books that we were told that were coming out, and that we are all still waiting for. If I forgot any please add them. Or would we like to see new books come out like the list that at the bottem
Australia 2 Mystic Australia & 3 Dreamtime
Rifts Phase World Cosmo-Knights
The United Worlds of Warlocks
Rifts Deep South: Delta Blues
Rifts Voodoo
Rifts Scotland
Rifts Canada West
Land of the Damn 3
Rifts China 3
Rifts Africa 2

New books
Rifts Arkansas or Rifts Missouri
Rifts Northern Gun & Manistique Imperium
Rifts Lazlo & New Lazlo
Rifts Federation of Magic 2
Rifts India
Rifts France
Rifts Poland & Mindwerks 2
Rifts Japan 2
PF Isle of the Cyclops
PF Phi & Lopan
PF Old Kingdom
PF The Yin-Sloth Jungles 2 edition
Source book for Splicers
Any more that could be add please do
cl7277
Wanderer

Re: New Books

Unread post by cl7277 »

I would like to see Rifts China 3 come out. Or I want to see Land of the Damn 3 get finished. Also I would love to see a Rifts India world book come out
cl7277
Wanderer

Unread post by cl7277 »

How about a Rifts Western Europe? Would like to know what is going on there. Could include info on England also. May be there will be info on this part of the world coming out in Megaverse in Flames.
cl7277
Wanderer

Unread post by cl7277 »

Of the books in line to be finished what book to we want to see finished? Of all the books coming out I would like to see megaverse in flames finished.
Jorel
Champion
Comment: I'm a Derrik, Derriks don't run.

Unread post by Jorel »

Mutants in Orbit Sourcebooks
Customer Service Director for Northern Gun

"The Devil's among us!
Stay back boy!...This calls for Divine Intervention!
I kick arse for the Lord!"
-Father McGruder- Braindead (a.k.a. Dead Alive)
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

Africa 2 got cancelled a long time ago

I believe the orignal author for United Worlds of Warlock...backed out and we have a new author for that. So it had to be started over.

Never heard of a "Canada West" book - unless you mean the "Kingdom of Calgary"

Europe books are being worked on. I believe the first one we'll get is the Sovietski.

India and I think Lazlo is being worked on, I think. Again I think the original authors had to back out.

Though to be honest the only book you have listed that I'd like to see is Delta Blues. (I'd buy the Sovietski book too)
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

cl7277 wrote:I would like to see Rifts China 3 come out.

With Erick's passing away it will need a new author.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
RoadWarriorFWaNK
Comment: on a death march

Unread post by RoadWarriorFWaNK »

source?
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

cl7277 wrote: I know that this will have books from different setting in it to, but I wondering what everyone would like to see come out. Here is a list of books that we were told that were coming out, and that we are all still waiting for. If I forgot any please add them. Or would we like to see new books come out like the list that at the bottem
Australia 2 Mystic Australia & 3 Dreamtime

Uggg Rifts Australia is pretty universally held as vomit on a page.

Which sucks. As I rather like Australia. But yeah it was such crap I think they dropped Australia 2 in hopes people would just forget how bad they fraked up the first one.

Giant toad monster?

*shakes head*

The much older and much much better book Mutants Down Under was smaller and about 1000% better. And it was for a different system.

cl7277 wrote:
Rifts Phase World Cosmo-Knights

We're getting more on Cosmo-knights in the Heroes of the Megavers and Megaverse in flames books I think. (( or one of the two )) I think that's where this went.

cl7277 wrote:
The United Worlds of Warlocks

Never heard of a book just on these guys but there is another galaxy book in the pipeline.

cl7277 wrote: Rifts Deep South: Delta Blues
Rifts Voodoo

These two were mentioned a bit ago as part of the 7 or 10 books just sitting on a shelf waiting for art and to be edited. Not much heard from them since.

cl7277 wrote:
Rifts Scotland

Don't remember an entire book announced for Scotland. And Rifts England was real hit or miss. About 50% of people lothe it. With half the playerbase absolutely hating what they did with England. I don't think they're real quick to go back. And I think Scotland was described in Rifts england anyway.

cl7277 wrote:
Rifts Canada West

Never heard about this. Kevin and the rifts crew have been purposefully vague about anything over the rockies to the west. All that's really been said is that the rockies that are there NOW.... ad NOT the ones on the maps from before. The mountain range is many times larger and taller and more deadly in 105PA than it is in our time. They've mentioned rumors about what's across the mountains but never gone into any depth with it. I don't think they're going to start with Canada
cl7277 wrote:
Land of the Damn 3
Rifts China 3

Haven't heard about either of these.

cl7277 wrote:
Rifts Africa 2
Yeah this one got canceled. Africa 1 was largely about the 4 horsemen and didn't really have alot in there if you took them out. It's like they kinda liked the concept of RIfts Africa but past some sterotypical magic. Some pygmys and Egypt... they sorta ran out of crap. So 60% or more of the book is on the horsemen.

cl7277 wrote:
New books
Rifts Arkansas or Rifts Missouri
Rifts Northern Gun & Manistique Imperium
Rifts Lazlo & New Lazlo
Rifts India
Rifts France
Rifts Japan 2
PF Isle of the Cyclops
PF Phi & Lopan
PF Old Kingdom
PF The Yin-Sloth Jungles 2 edition
Source book for Splicers
Any more that could be add please do

For those, all but one or two look like a wishlist. I don't remember seeing most of those advertised or even mentioned.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
runebeo
Champion
Comment: I hope Odin allows me to stand with him at the time of Ragnarök!

Unread post by runebeo »

I'd really like the two missing books for Beyond the Supernatural their only 5 years late, its hard to play the new system without magic being outlined. I love the first two land of the Damned book, I bet the third one would be good too. I like to see Rifts Australia finished and the Rifts Japan God & Onis mention a long long time ago. Since the revised conversion book left out the old dragons & angel that Rifts Dragon & Gods its still needed to bring them up to date. I'd trade theses books in for a Lazlo book as its the biggest hole in North America, since Chi-Town has limited access Lazlo is of greater importance to most groups. Chi-Town needs to be cover someday but like I said limited access it can wait till after Lazlo. Rifts Deep South: Delta Blues & Rifts Voodoo I don't see buying theses two as they don't interest my group, but I'll skip threw them at the store and I may change my mind.

Other books I want to see are more dimension books that are not Phase World! Asgard or Olympus would both make great reading & adventuring.

Rifts Merc Ops 2 (why not a on going series I'll get them all)

Rifts A Shifter's guide to the Megaverse (spells, dimensions, demons, monsters, minions, touch on summoners, magic circles, wards, new versions of upgradeable golems and you name it....)

Rifts Tech (build your own PA & giant robots, other robot dogs & horses like in Source book one but great choice in upgrades, cutting edge technology like liquid nitrogen sprayers, electronic disruptor, acid rounds, electrified hull, nano-bot repair system and well done art.

Chaos Earth: Dark Ages

More Splicers & Nightbane books.
I will be 125 living in Rio de Janeiro when the Great Cataclysm comes, I will not survive long but I will be cloned threw the Achilles project and my clones will be Achilles Neo-Humans that will start a new Jedi order in Psyscape. So You May Strike Me Down & I Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine. Let the Clone Wars begin!
cl7277
Wanderer

Unread post by cl7277 »

Canada West was on the back cover of Australia. And was to come out in 1999. I'm still waiting. But I know that it will be worth the wait. Maybe the Rockies are like the mountains in land of the damn one? Would like to know all about them. More info is always better the no info. As for Scotland it was also on the back cover of rifts Australia.
cl7277
Wanderer

Unread post by cl7277 »

Under the new books list that is at the top of the page. All that I was doing was to see if any of these might be a cool book that the forum would like to see be made into a book. All of the ideas under new books are just ideas for books, not books that have been listed anywere.
cl7277
Wanderer

Unread post by cl7277 »

The united world of warlocks was to be dimensional book #9. The Dimensional books go from #8 to #10, No 9. I would love to see what kinds of magic a group like this would come up with
cl7277
Wanderer

Unread post by cl7277 »

As for Poland and Mindworks 2. I think that these would make great books to go along with Traix 2. Sense Mindworks is already a sourcebook, Palladium books could just expand it to cover this part of the world. They could up date us on the poland kingdoms and on mindworks. Or they could give us a new world book on this area.
cl7277
Wanderer

Unread post by cl7277 »

Is there any other place's that we all would like to see covered?
Jorel
Champion

Unread post by Jorel »

Rifts: Mars

"The Devil's among us!
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

cl7277 wrote:Canada West was on the back cover of Australia. And was to come out in 1999. I'm still waiting. But I know that it will be worth the wait. Maybe the Rockies are like the mountains in land of the damn one? Would like to know all about them. More info is always better the no info. As for Scotland it was also on the back cover of rifts Australia.

So it is. Good catch. I'm going to take a wild guess that was a working title for the "Demon Kingdom of Calgary"

And btw, rather than posting just a few sentences, then another post and another few sentences, it would be really nice to keep everything together in one post.
stankind
D-Bee

Unread post by stankind »

One that I would love to see would be an updated GM screen for any of the palladium systems, especially Rifts.

I saw the post for Rifts Tech. It reminded me of the Hardware Unlimited book that was in the works for HU.
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

Do people actually USE GM Screens? Really? I mean. the Games have been out for over two decades with out signifigant change or revision. What sort of stuff do you need right at your fingertips repeatedly that you don't know?

Not trying to be mean but with how infrequently they put out books. Adding this would just push back a 'real' book a month or three. Heck the Heroes of the Megaverse, a book under 100 pages has been "About to go to the printers -THIS WEEK-" for over a month. I thought it was a bigger book till the post today. it's 96 pages with alot of that being lists of names from the print thing? If it's taken them two or three months to put that out. A game shield would take a month or two, for information we already have.

I say don't do game shields. Do real books. Noone uses game shields anyway.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

avollant
Wanderer
Comment: "Governments don't make mistakes; they encounter delays and setbacks!

Unread post by avollant »

Was done eslewhere but I give it another shot:

Rifts: Quebec 2: Frontier of the CS or Magic in Quebec.
Rifts: The Maritimes - The Atlanteans Incursions
Rifts: Antarctica
Rifts: South Africa
Rifts: The Phoenix Empire (Africa 2)
Rifts: Scandinavia - The coming of the "Storm Vikings"!
stankind
D-Bee

Unread post by stankind »

Pepsi Jedi wrote:Do people actually USE GM Screens? Really? I mean. the Games have been out for over two decades with out signifigant change or revision. What sort of stuff do you need right at your fingertips repeatedly that you don't know?

Not usually. However, with Palladium's ability to scatter rules so far and wide throughout their books, it would be tremendously useful.

Pepsi Jedi wrote:Not trying to be mean but with how infrequently they put out books. Adding this would just push back a 'real' book a month or three. Heck the Heroes of the Megaverse, a book under 100 pages has been "About to go to the printers -THIS WEEK-" for over a month. I thought it was a bigger book till the post today. it's 96 pages with alot of that being lists of names from the print thing? If it's taken them two or three months to put that out. A game shield would take a month or two, for information we already have.

Again, good point. The folks that work with the books day-in and day-out would find the rules rather cumbersome and need a month or two to compile the rules.

Pepsi Jedi wrote:I say don't do game shields. Do real books. Noone uses game shields anyway.

You're probably right. It is much easier to have newer gamers to the system put-off by the sometimes contradictary rules than have a clear concise aid (or in my case a crutch :-D ).

But you are right, new source should take precedence.

I would like to see a book on Secret Agencies or World Organizations for Ninjas and Superspies.
cl7277
Wanderer

Unread post by cl7277 »

Yea revised South America books 1 & 2 would be great
Dr Megaverse
Adventurer

Unread post by Dr Megaverse »

I think the Deep South sounds great! A Voodoo supplement to that would also be welcomed.

Mostly, I want a re-write on the MiO stuff and a standalone book for Rifts. I understand the "contain earth to balance the game" idea, but as always there should be wiggle room. I'd like Mars to be included in this, especially Mars with ley lines and nexuses!

Rifts Persia and India both sound fascinating.

Rifts A Shifter's guide to the Megaverse (spells, dimensions, demons, monsters, minions, touch on summoners, magic circles, wards, new versions of upgradeable golems and you name it....)
This was runebeo's idea...awesome!

Would love more stuff from Europe too! Especially eastern and south eastern Europe!

I'd also REALLY like another book in the style of Aftermath. Something with big changes. Something huge and drastic like the CS joins the fray against the Gargoyles by hitting em from the south and actually breaks them into two warrings sides. All the while the Federation of Magic is waiting for just such an event and launches a war which Tolkeen survivors, Psyscape, Lazlo, New Lazlo and Dweomar (I think, can't remember the magic city of the Three) oppose and you've got good magic guys fighting bad magic guys to save the bad technology guys, etc. I really want some things to be shaken up!
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

cl7277 wrote:Rifts China 3
Rifts India
Rifts France
Rifts Japan 2
Source book for Splicers

FYI, from the Open House and some things tossed around here on the forums:
China 3 has been discussed and may be getting worked on by another author with Eric's notes and Kevins feedback.
Rifts India was being worked on by Todd Yoho but was abandoned when real life got in the way. It is presently being worked on by Matt Orr whose first work was in Rifter 50.
Federation of Magic 2 was turned in at the 2010 Open House.
Rifts France is part of the Rifts Iberia Sourcebook I'm working on after the Sovietski Sourcebook
Rifts Poland and Mindwerks 2 will probably be covered by Taylor White in a small book about Easter Europe
Rifts Japan 2 is also in the works by me and Matt Orr
The Splicers Sourcebook is being worked on and is very close to completion from what I understand.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Jorel
Champion

Unread post by Jorel »

The Galactus Kid wrote:
Rifts India
Rifts France
Rifts Japan 2
Source book for Splicers

China 3 has been discussed and may be getting worked on by another author with Eric's notes and Kevins feedback.
Rifts India was being worked on by Todd Yoho but was abandoned when real life got in the way. It is presently being worked on by Matt Orr whose first work was in Rifter 50.
Rifts France is part of the Rifts Iberia Sourcebook I'm working on after the Sovietski Sourcebook
Rifts Poland and Mindwerks 2 will probably be covered by Taylor White in a small book about Easter Europe
The Splicers Sourcebook is being worked on and is very close to completion from what I understand.

Thanks for the update. Very handy to know what might be coming.

"The Devil's among us!
cl7277
Wanderer

Unread post by cl7277 »

The Galactus Kid wrote:
Rifts India
Rifts France
Rifts Japan 2
Source book for Splicers

Thanks for the Info. I think that all of these books would be big sellers. Of these's books I would love to see Federation of Magic 2, and India get done. After we get those's books I would Like to see Europe get worked on. Please keep come out with great product.
SkyeFyre
Hero

Unread post by SkyeFyre »

Mechanoid Space

I've been waiting since 1994... I want it darnit! :P
"If your party is doing anything but running like hell trying not to get vaporized, the GM is not running the Mechanoids correctly." -Geronimo 2.0
"Coming Summer 1994... Mechanoid Space!"
75 GM Geek Points
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

cl7277 wrote:Is there any other place's that we all would like to see covered?

Shaedo
Chi-Town
Ironheart
Other CS cities and states
The Shifting Lands
Ishpeming
The Manistique Imperium
Old Detroit
The Devil's Gate

Edit: Oh, and a metric crapload of new dimension books.
The name of the game is "Rifts," let's start using them. I want to see more about the Xiticix homeworld, worlds dominated by other splugorth, dimensions where people or cities from Earth got rifted TO during the apocalypse, and whatever else people have.
Frankly, I think that dimension books are THE most underutilized resource that Palladium has. It's something that Kev doesn't have to keep as close an eye on simply because they're not going to affect Rifts Earth very much; people can get as munchy as they want, or as weird as they want, it's not likely to screw over the game, and can be easily dismissed by any GM. It'd also be a good way to test out new setting ideas that could potentially become their own game line.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Shadow Wyrm
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Shadow Wyrm »

Scottland, Australia 2&3 are no more, they were anounced before the manuscipts weere in hand.

Land of the Damned was turned in,but Kevin didn't like it and chosen to rewrite it himself.

Voodoo, Deep South and UWW but are waiting to be edited. I beleive.
Jorel
Champion

Unread post by Jorel »

UWW is being re-written by Braden.

"The Devil's among us!
sHaka
Hero
Comment: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Unread post by sHaka »

Dustin Fireblade wrote:
cl7277 wrote:Canada West was on the back cover of Australia. And was to come out in 1999. I'm still waiting. But I know that it will be worth the wait. Maybe the Rockies are like the mountains in land of the damn one? Would like to know all about them. More info is always better the no info. As for Scotland it was also on the back cover of rifts Australia.

So it is. Good catch. I'm going to take a wild guess that was a working title for the "Demon Kingdom of Calgary"

I understand that Calgary's was covered by Carl in Megaverse in Flames, due out in the near future hopefully.
Northern Gun Weapons Technician, R&D Department
Reading: Savage Worlds / Savage Rifts
Playing: Nothing U_U
Advocating: A free, super-slick .pdf of Palladium's core system with sample characters and scenario
My Dead Reign Character Sheet
Palladium Books RPG Google+ Community
DBX
Hero

Unread post by DBX »

Killer Cyborg wrote:
cl7277 wrote:Is there any other place's that we all would like to see covered?

Edit: Oh, and a metric crapload of new dimension books.
The name of the game is "Rifts," let's start using them. I want to see more about the Xiticix homeworld, worlds dominated by other splugorth, dimensions where people or cities from Earth got rifted TO during the apocalypse, and whatever else people have.
Frankly, I think that dimension books are THE most underutilized resource that Palladium has. It's something that Kev doesn't have to keep as close an eye on simply because they're not going to affect Rifts Earth very much; people can get as munchy as they want, or as weird as they want, it's not likely to screw over the game, and can be easily dismissed by any GM. It'd also be a good way to test out new setting ideas that could potentially become their own game line.

i couldn't have stated this any better.
i always thought that considering the nature of the rifts game, getting dimension books would have been the norm.

i don't know if the lack of success of Wormwood put them off dimension books, but the book itself i think is still one of the best and unique books they have put out. after all it gave us the iconic Apok occ
mobuttu
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Palladium fan from overseas

Unread post by mobuttu »

The Galactus Kid wrote:Rifts France is part of the Rifts Iberia Sourcebook I'm working on after the Sovietski Sourcebook

Did I read Iberia Sourcebook? Hey, I'm from Spain!! Should you need to comment anything don't hesitate to drop me a line. I'll try to help you in whatever I can. :D
- Un blog de Rifts. My blog about our game.
- Maqui Ed. My RPG company.

I received a *Nekira Seal of Approval*...Once! :P
"always remember; the Splugorth can do anything" - everloss
Sorry for my bad English! :o
The Galactus Kid

mobuttu wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:Rifts France is part of the Rifts Iberia Sourcebook I'm working on after the Sovietski Sourcebook

Did I read Iberia Sourcebook? Hey, I'm from Spain!! Should you need to comment anything don't hesitate to drop me a line. I'll try to help you in whatever I can. :D

I will keep that in mind. My wife is also very familiar with Spain and is a frequent visitor.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

cl7277
Wanderer

Unread post by cl7277 »

I'm thinking that maybe western Europe will be brought up in Mega-verse in flames.
The Galactus Kid

cl7277 wrote:I'm thinking that maybe western Europe will be brought up in Mega-verse in flames.

I've talked a little bit about it with Carl Gleba and we are not stepping on each others toes.

Dustin Fireblade
Knight

ICHIBAN11 wrote:What happened to the SDC weapons that were found in the RMB? I can't find them in the RUE.

Look under the WP skills themselves.
Jorel
Champion

Unread post by Jorel »

ICHIBAN11 wrote:What is the definition of a World Book?

What's the definition of a Source Book?

What's the definition of an Adventure Book?

Answer: Size.

"The Devil's among us!
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

A WB deals with a geographic area, limiting the book info/text to that area.

A SB gives supplemental info/text that is applicable across a large amount of the game setting.

An AB gives mostly set scenarios/stories for GMs to run or get "ideas" from.

A (rifts) Dimension Book is a book that uses the (rifts) rule set but is not a book describing (rifts) earth.

Main Books, these are the books that describe the rules sets for each of the PB setting. Each with it's own minor idiocentrice differences while using the same basic rules set.
(e.g.: HU1, HU2, PF1, PF2, NS/NB, BTS1, BTS2, Recon, N&S, ATB1, ATB2, CE, SF, DR, Mechanoids, and RT1, & RT(2):TSC)
[side note: the RT books include Era Books due to the generational nature of the story-line.]
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:

A WB deals with a geographic area, limiting the book info/text to that area.

A SB gives supplemental info/text that is applicable across a large amount of the game setting.

An AB gives mostly set scenarios/stories for GMs to run or get "ideas" from.

A (rifts) Dimension Book is a book that uses the (rifts) rule set but is not a book describing (rifts) earth.

Main Books, these are the books that describe the rules sets for each of the PB setting. Each with it's own minor idiocentrice differences while using the same basic rules set.
(e.g.: HU1, HU2, PF1, PF2, NS/NB, BTS1, BTS2, Recon, N&S, ATB1, ATB2, CE, SF, DR, Mechanoids, and RT1, & RT(2):TSC)
[side note: the RT books include Era Books due to the generational nature of the story-line.]
What Druid Kitten ( :D ) said.

Also, World Books, at present, only apply to the Rifts™ setting.
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

But not always. Dbees of NA is considered a world book. but is only on the Dbees.

GaredBattlespike
Adventurer

Unread post by GaredBattlespike »

I want to see both of these: Lazlo and Northern Gun!
Now I want to see
1) A MAP of the area being showcased!
2) NPC's that matter. If there is an Operator in town, having his/her various Skill Percentages to repair the PC's gear. A list of the local leaders would help, but I doubt full Stats will be needed; Just Race, OCC/RCC, outstanding Attributes and Level should be needed!
3) A collection of shops, eateries and other such places should be AT LEAST listed, and preferably have a small description-The more important places like a Mages' Guild, or a Chapterhouse of the Cyberknights done up properly!
In short: I want these two books/locations to be as well mapped, detailed and populated as WB 1: Vampire Kingdoms!!!
4) Adventure!
As long as the Book in question has a plot or two, a few villains(NOT NEW RCC/MONSTERS-just good use of existing ones!) Then maybe a link to the Aftermath or the Xitixix conflict, we'll be happy!

Thank you, GaredBattlespike
"Save ARCHIE, save the world..."
-----------------------------
-Sigging of rungok-
-Scenario 2-
(Demon 1):Woah, the hell happened to you?
(Demon 2):got my ass kicked by some guy with a knife and a handgun
(Demon 1):What? you gotta be kidding me!
(Demon 2):Thats what i was thinking...

anapuna wrote:
i rarely play a mage, but when i do... i do what GaredBattlespike does.

or i am a TW.
mobuttu
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by mobuttu »

Pepsi Jedi wrote:But not always. Dbees of NA is considered a world book. but is only on the Dbees.

I think this was explained when it was released. It was going to be a SB but as there were only D-Bees from a "limited" geographic area it was finally considered a WB.
Last edited by mobuttu on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cl7277
Wanderer

Unread post by cl7277 »

What about a D-Bee book on Europe or other places on Rifts earth?
mobuttu
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by mobuttu »

cl7277 wrote:What about a D-Bee book on Europe or other places on Rifts earth?

It doesn't exist such a compilation yet.

GlitterKnight
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by GlitterKnight »

Ai yi yi! Kid, don't leave us hanging!

How long til Sovietski is finished?! I've been waiting forever for that book...

But I also want to see Darkwoods, Voodoo, and Delta Blues. The American South has been very little covered besides Dinosaur Swamp. I thought the build up and hints dropped in the fluff about the Dark Woods were really good. Also, the Lazlo books, Mantisque Imperium, and maybe a little CS territory wouldn't be bad. I lie. It would be excellent. Lazlo and New Lazlo are the capitals of freedom in post cataclysm America, and they've never been shown in detail.
The Galactus Kid

GlitterKnight wrote:Ai yi yi! Kid, don't leave us hanging!

How long til Sovietski is finished?! I've been waiting forever for that book...

I'm hoping to have it mostly done by the end of the year. I would love to deliver that to Kevin as a Christmas present.

Jay05
Adventurer

Unread post by Jay05 »

That would be spectacular GK :D
Lucas
Adventurer

Unread post by Lucas »

i would love to see another book on the british islands, but the guy who was suppose to write it is a lazy worthless overworked hack...:)
Buck the System
The Galactus Kid

Lucas wrote:i would love to see another book on the british islands, but the guy who was suppose to write it is a lazy worthless overworked hack...:)

Truth

Return to “Rifts®”