are we going to see a soursebook?

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

cl7277
Wanderer

are we going to see a soursebook?

Unread post by cl7277 »

Is a soursebook in the works for Splicers? It is the only Palladium book series that doesn't have a soursebook out for it. One or two book would be nice. But I Know there needs to be a demand for it first. So I ask the question is there demand out there or not? I say Yes, But I could be wrong. What say the forums?
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Re: are we going to see a soursebook?

Unread post by Premier »

cl7277 wrote:Is a soursebook in the works for Splicers? It is the only Palladium book series that doesn't have a soursebook out for it. One or two book would be nice. But I Know there needs to be a demand for it first. So I ask the question is there demand out there or not? I say Yes, But I could be wrong. What say the forums?

This thread might answer your question(s):

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=105854

We do apologize for the extended delay as the economy & life has really thrown some major challenges into both of our lives, (I can tell you that losing my father the end of last year really took a toll on me), but we do have enough material to generate 2-3 great sourcebooks. It is now coming down to the finalizations and then we will submit the script(s) and completed artwork accordingly. While Kevin & the crew are doing the edits, I will finish doing any last minute art that is needed. The key & primary focus for us now is the 1st script. I have a few more designs that have to be illustrated for Slappy to write-up, so I am cranking away on them. All I can say is for those who are concerned about Machines or the lack thereof will be regreting they wondered once this book comes out.
cl7277
Wanderer

Unread post by cl7277 »

Great I would be really looking forward to any new book in this series. This is one of the three lines that palladium books has that I fallow. Can't wait till the next book. Sorry about your father. It must be really hard to lose a family member like a dad.
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

cl7277 wrote:Great I would be really looking forward to any new book in this series. This is one of the three lines that palladium books has that I fallow. Can't wait till the next book. Sorry about your father. It must be really hard to lose a family member like a dad.

Thank You and Yes, This is one of the Palladiumbook settings that I really get into, and I think it has truly some of the most promising potential for a huge success for Palladiumbooks and RPG period. I am hoping to see our books completed very soon, and with so much artwork completed at the same time, it shouldn't take it as long to edit and get published. As to my Dad, thank you and yes it is, but its a matter of taking one day at a time.
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

clockpunk wrote:
Premier wrote:
cl7277 wrote:Great I would be really looking forward to any new book in this series. This is one of the three lines that palladium books has that I fallow. Can't wait till the next book. Sorry about your father. It must be really hard to lose a family member like a dad.

Thank You and Yes, This is one of the Palladiumbook settings that I really get into, and I think it has truly some of the most promising potential for a huge success for Palladiumbooks and RPG period. I am hoping to see our books completed very soon, and with so much artwork completed at the same time, it shouldn't take it as long to edit and get published. As to my Dad, thank you and yes it is, but its a matter of taking one day at a time.

Any new updates allowed? Every week I read the Murmurs, hoping to finally see a mention of a Splicers sourcebook, each time I'm disappointed.

Truly hope we see one soon, still! I knew this game would be good from the offset, just reading the advert in KoDT! :D

I feel you on those hopes but I know Kevin is most likely not going to mention it too much until he gets the script. This thread:
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=105854

...is also sort of parallel via topic matter to this thread which kind of has some updates as to our progress. We are literally wrapping up so much material for the sourcebook its not funny any more, its motivating. Slappy & I agreed that he will focus on the sourcebook while other Writers fulfill the Unleashed material so we can get the sourcebooks completed faster. So hopefully we will turning in the script very soon, not to mention the second book is already being worked with much material already completed not to mention the 3rd book which I am pump for! So there should be a nice surge of Splicers.

Return to “Splicers®”