Additional Rifts: Ultimate Edition Errata

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Additional Rifts: Ultimate Edition Errata

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

This thread is to collect additional errata from Rifts: Ultimate Edition 2nd and 3rd printings. Things that MAY have been left out, or are obvious errors. Please list them here with a page number. This will be brought to Palladium's attention when they are preparing to reprint the book.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Re: Additional Rifts: Ultimate Edition Errata

Unread post by jaymz »

Minimum PP score of 20 for the Juicer is missing. Pg. 79
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

It's never been 19 +. It's always been add +2d4 minimum of 20 adjust to 20 if lower.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
The Galactus Kid

Also, a side note. When brought up to Kevin he MAY say that the minimum P.P. of 20 isn't needed. Ultimately, all of these are his call.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

SkyeFyre
Hero

Unread post by SkyeFyre »

I don't think HTH:Assassin is supposed to give bonuses to strike with guns.
"If your party is doing anything but running like hell trying not to get vaporized, the GM is not running the Mechanoids correctly." -Geronimo 2.0
"Coming Summer 1994... Mechanoid Space!"
75 GM Geek Points
grandmaster z0b
Champion

Unread post by grandmaster z0b »

I would like this clarified;

Can psychics wear power armor and still use their powers? RUE Page 366 gives rules for using powers on people inside power armor (only those under 250 MDC) but it's not made clear if this also applies to psychics wearing power armor. Also does this restriction also apply to Bio-Manipulation; for some reason it will only effect those in armor that is under 220 MDC, so if you were wearing 250 MDC power armor can you use Bio-Manipulation on others or would you need less than 220?
The word "THAN" is important. Something is "better than" something else, not "better then", it's "rather than" not "rather then".
popscythe
Adventurer
Comment: Mecha-sized flamethrowers, dudes! *woooooosh* :heart:

Unread post by popscythe »

Time Slip is missing from RUE, but is mentioned under Shifter as one of the spells he starts with.
Last edited by popscythe on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarathustra was extremely accurate. He was talking about you, man.
Whoops! Looks like I was wrong about where Mos Eisley's located.
Victorious on Final Jeopardy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pilrszSXGiI
Balabanto
Champion

Unread post by Balabanto »

Well, common sense until you reach the Invincible Armor Spell. That spell uses the Yo Joe! protocol as written.
popscythe
Adventurer

WP Heavy Energy Weapons isn't defined under the WP's in the skill section, but it is mentioned on page 48.
Last edited by popscythe on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Galactus Kid

NOTE: Please leave discussions of the errata to threads in the forum. This thread is for posting what you think is in error.

Nomadic
Explorer

Unread post by Nomadic »

There is no listing for standard Sensor Packages that I can find.
Mack
Supreme Being
Comment: This space for rent.

Unread post by Mack »

Nomadic wrote:There is no listing for standard Sensor Packages that I can find.

Power Armor sensors are on p271.
Robot Vehicle sensors are on p273.
Handheld sensors are on p265.
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.
Know the facts. Know your opinion. Know the difference.
Nomadic
Explorer

Unread post by Nomadic »

Ugh... things are so spread out in this thing.. Thanks mack.. LOL
popscythe
Adventurer

Smoke Missiles are defined twice on page 363, once as Smoke and again as Smoke Missiles, one seems to be a newer entry.

Credit to Koz for pointing out the following bugs! Thanks Koz, keep it up!

On page 362 it mentions that missiles always strike the main body, while on page 363 it mentions making called shots with missiles. Is the "Note: All missiles always strike the main body" on page 362 in the correct place? It is my opinion that moving it to after the missile volley description and changing it to "Note: all missiles in a volley strike the main body of their target" would cover what was intended for this note.

On page 258/259 it lists the black market prices for ammo in the CS gear section, under the blurb about CS getting free ammo while on duty. The black market ammo prices could be moved to the common equipment section, while leaving the blurb about how CS forces are assigned ammo in the CS section.

The price for the cyborg's mini-missiles is far higher than the price for other mini-missiles. I assume this is because the missiles in question are different and special ones. Can someone clarify this for us?

Step 3 on page 340 talks about dodge, parry and entangle, but gives no indication on where to find how they are used mechanically (what to roll, etc). Adding a note containing the page number (page 345) where they are mechanically defined seems warranted.

Kalidor found this one:
On page 287 it mentions a base SDC that can be used if the OCC description doesn't have it's base SDC listed. To Kalidor's knowledge, no OCC lists a base SDC amount. If the base SDC were left out of the OCCs on purpose, page 287 could be changed, OR, the base SDCs could be added (like in RMB) to the OCC descriptions.
random_username
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Just an old dude Gamer (GM and Player) who had the honor of gaming with several great groups of folks over the years.

Unread post by random_username »

Hand to Hand Commando (RUE page 348). The description and "Note" are actually just exact copies of the ones used for Hand to Hand Expert on the same page. The "Note" even begins by stating "Expert combat training".
If something makes the RPG experience better that's great. If not don't use it.

If not overly informative hopefully it was at least mildly amusing. Munchkin Clown Away! <fwoosh... honk, honk>
random_username
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Just an old dude Gamer (GM and Player) who had the honor of gaming with several great groups of folks over the years.

popscythe wrote:WP Heavy Energy Weapons isn't defined under the WP's in the skill section, but it is mentioned on page 48.

A brief notation on RUE page 361 lists "W.P. Heavy Mega-Damage Weapons (aka Heavy Energy Weapons)."
Perhaps it could be listed under skill descriptions as "W.P. Heavy Energy Weapons. Replaced by W.P. Heavy Mega-Damage Weapons." Then remove all other references to W.P. Heavy Energy Weapons from the book.

It would be similarly consistent to how another skill has already been replaced: "Radio: Scramblers: Replaced by Electronic Countermeasures." RUE page 305.

W.P. HEAVY ENERGY WEAPONS LISTINGS:

Cyborg: OCC Skills: "W.P. Modern Weapons. Two of choice (may include W.P. Heavy Energy Weapons)". RUE page 48.

Glitter Boy: OCC Skills: W.P. Heavy Energy Weapons. RUE page 70.

Merc Soldier/Hired Gun: MOS: EOD/Demolition Expert and Pigman/Heavy Weapons. W.P. Heavy Energy Weapons. RUE pages 82 and 83.

Robot Pilot: Robot Pilot MOS. W.P. Heavy Energy Weapons. RUE page 84.

Body Fixer: OCC Related Skills: Heavy Energy Weapons is listed as being an unavailable WP. RUE page 87.

City Rat: OCC Related Skills: Heavy Energy Weapons is listed as being an unavailable WP. RUE page 88.

Rogue Scholar: OCC Related Skills: Heavy Energy Weapons is listed as being an unavailable WP. RUE page 94.
Last edited by random_username on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:06 pm, edited 23 times in total.

If not overly informative hopefully it was at least mildly amusing. Munchkin Clown Away! <fwoosh... honk, honk>
random_username
Dungeon Crawler

The Body Fixer O.C.C. Related Skills Wilderness category does not list which skills are available (Any/None/specific skills).
Last edited by random_username on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

Didn't see any rules for -

1. Leaping/jumping

2. Encumbrance (yes I know the PS score x whatever to get the max carried. It would be nice if this is more defined however, ie penalties for going over)

3. Exhaustion/Fatigue. The Running and Swimming skills have fatigue notes, and that's great. The old RMB had fatigue rules for combat, and listed how long you could carry the max weight load under the PE score.

4. Weight of equipment. The Basic Equipment list included doesn't include weight for the items.

5. The monster generator from the old RMB needs to be in RUE.
Mack
Supreme Being

Unread post by Mack »

The effect of Ley Lines on Psionics is missing.

Per page 114 of the original Rifts Main Book, Ley Lines increase the range and duration of psionics by 50%, and doubled when near a nexus. Also, damage and force fields are doubled when near a nexus.

In Rifts Ultimate Edition, this info is only found under the Mind Melter and Burster OCCs, and it's missing from the other psychic OCC's. So if RUE is taken literally, only the Mind Melter and Burster receive the bonus--no other classes, or minor and major psychics.
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.
Nomadic
Explorer

Unread post by Nomadic »

The Entire layout needs to be re-worked.

It's like following a single noodle thru a pot of noodles.
Kalidor
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Kalidor »

I'm not really sure this is errata, but it bears mentioning. I'm pretty sure the "Secondary Skill List" was copied and pasted from a previous source, which is fine -- but there's at least one (1) skill that should be added to the list from Physical skills; Physical Labor.

If any skill implies that it's just something you picked up without any training, that skill is it. I always allow it as a secondary skill and it needs to be added to the formal list.

-----------

Secondly, this got brought up in a recent thread but it was never posted in here:

On page 287 it states under the rules for determining SDC that each class should have the listing for the base SDC that is added in addition to OCC and skill bonuses. It states that "in the event that it does not, the character starts with 2D6+12". Well, as it happens NO CLASSES state a starting amount of SDC. So these either need to be added to each OCC (preferable, since they should differ from class to class) or the paragraph needs to dispense with the notion that each class should have it's own and simply say characters start with 2D6+12 (not preferable)
random_username
Dungeon Crawler

Very minor note. RUE page 26.

"The Coalition State of Lone Star (Texas)" paragraph. The last line reads as: "It is very different from the hard tech of the big Coalition cities and the slums of the 'Burbs."

The 'hard tech' phrase seems out of place though it may in fact be as intended. Would presume it was intended to read "high tech" or similar.

random_username
Dungeon Crawler

RUE page 326.

WP Axe. Lists strike and parry bonus. Then lists thrown and parry bonus. Additional parry bonus or separate thrown parry bonus or typo.

popscythe
Adventurer

Here's some good ones, fresh from Final Jeopardy! Credits to Anyone quoted below! I'm just posting them here to save the Credited some work.
Koz wrote:RUE 3rd Edition, p. 279 "Skill Check/Roll Under Your Skill". The text says that a successful skill check is performed by rolling under ones skill, but then the example clearly shows that someone can succeed on a skill check by rolling equal or under ones skill check.

The text should probably be edited to say that a successful check is performed by rolling under or equal to one's skill.
Koz wrote:RUE 3rd Edition p. 344 "Back Flip: Escape". It states that if used in place of a strike, the character "removes himself from combat" and states that "to get within striking range, he or his opponent must close ranks (move closer) and whoever does so spends one melee action/attack doing so".

The reference to "whoever does so spends one melee action/attack doing so" should probably be removed.
Kalidor wrote:Borgs wearing heavy armor state "Prowl is impossible". While it might be considered a 'common sense' factor that Power Armor and Robots fall under that classification, it probably wouldn't hurt to toss in "Prowl is impossible" under their features and limitations.

I agree. There does not seem to be a concrete reference to Prowl being normally impossible in Power Armor and Robots, and one should probably be listed under the features and limitations sections to avoid confusion.
random_username
Dungeon Crawler

Mind Melter (RUE page 151) does not list an ISP Recovery Rate. Other OCCs list their own under ISP Base section.

- Note: Under the Healing psi-power of Meditation it lists the ISP Recovery Rate as indicated under each psychic OCC, otherwise six ISP per hour of meditation.

- Note 2: Page 366 confirms the rate for meditation and adds the rate per sleep. However, it lists 2/hour sleep and 6/hour meditation. If comparable to specific OCC recovery rates shouldn't it be 2/hour of activity and 6/hour of sleep or meditation? Even then shouldn't it be 12/hour of sleep or meditation for the Mind Melter? (Side Note: Thanks to Mack for listing the generic ISP recovery rate on page 366 RUE)

- Note 3: Burster, Dog Boy, and Psi-Stalker all list an ISP Recovery Rate of 2 per hour of activity or 12 per hour of meditation or sleep.

Mystic (RUE page 119): No ISP Recovery Rate listed. Default to generic Meditation & generic rates (RUE pae 366)?

Psi-Operator (RUE page 92):
- There is no listed Base ISP. Presuming it would default to the same as Random Major Psionics RUE 289.
- No listed ISP Recovery Rate. Default to generic Meditation?
- The "Reduce the number of available OCC Related Skills by half" seems to be more of a left over from the way Random Major Psionics was dealt with in RMB. There is no penalty for Random Major Psionics in RUE page 289. Except for the Telemechanic options could be better off using random psionics rules and being a minor or major psychic that way. Could alternatively use the Super Abilities option from Conversion Book One (original, not sure if its in revised) and take Mechano-Link (Skraypers) plus others.

Cyber-Knight (RUE page 64).
Lists "Meditation (to relax, restore ISP, and heal more quickly)" however there are no corresponding numbers. Default to generic Meditation? Possibly adding in the fact that one hour of meditation is often implied as being equal to one hour of sleep under other psionic OCCs.
Last edited by random_username on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Mack
Supreme Being

Unread post by Mack »

Mack wrote:The effect of Ley Lines on Psionics is missing.

Per page 114 of the original Rifts Main Book, Ley Lines increase the range and duration of psionics by 50%, and doubled when near a nexus. Also, damage and force fields are doubled when near a nexus.

In Rifts Ultimate Edition, this info is only found under the Mind Melter and Burster OCCs, and it's missing from the other psychic OCC's. So if RUE is taken literally, only the Mind Melter and Burster receive the bonus--no other classes, or minor and major psychics.

My bad, the info is on p366 of RUE.
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.
drakinn
Explorer

Unread post by drakinn »

negatives for entangle vs. a gun are left out
Skilled Warriors of old
Their wariness was as that of one crossing a river in winter;
Their caution was as that of one in fear of all around;
Their gravity was as that of a guest
Their relaxation was as that of ice at the melting point

Tao Te Ching
drakinn
Explorer

Unread post by drakinn »

in the wilderness scout it says that other similar occs are in book 24 they meant 26
Skilled Warriors of old
Their wariness was as that of one crossing a river in winter;
Their caution was as that of one in fear of all around;
Their gravity was as that of a guest
Their relaxation was as that of ice at the melting point

Tao Te Ching
random_username
Dungeon Crawler

Operator - OCC Related Skills - Science: lists 3 skills each with a minor bonus (RUE page 92). However this list does not include Science: Artificial Intelligence which under its description (RUE page 322) specifically lists it as being an Operator skill.

This was noted in the Rifts Game F.A.Q. forum. Presented here in case it might be otherwise be overlooked.

Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

ICHIBAN11 wrote:Missing two of the Titan Robots, the Sky King, and the Behemoth Explorer are missing from the vehicle section.

Moved to the revised Sourcebook 1.
grandmaster z0b
Champion

Unread post by grandmaster z0b »

All Master psychics recover 12 ISP from Meditation except Mind Melters, I'm sure it's a missprint or just been left out in the OCC description.

Mack wrote:
Mack wrote:The effect of Ley Lines on Psionics is missing.

My bad, the info is on p366 of RUE.

I think true mages like Ley Line Walkers should receive a similar boost. It makes little sense that they do not.
The word "THAN" is important. Something is "better than" something else, not "better then", it's "rather than" not "rather then".
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Dustin Fireblade wrote:
ICHIBAN11 wrote:Missing two of the Titan Robots, the Sky King, and the Behemoth Explorer are missing from the vehicle section.

Moved to the revised Sourcebook 1.

Actually unless a second printing of SB1R fixed it the Sky King is no wher to be found in RUE or SB1R

\m/
Nomadic
Explorer

Unread post by Nomadic »

A section on how to handle "Out of date" OCC's would be nice.

Example. Jucier in RUE is much different than the Juciers in upraising. Example Auto dodge bonuses.
Hystrix
Champion

Unread post by Hystrix »

OK, did anyone else notice in RUE (p. 236-237), that under Medical MOS for the CS Technical Officer includes the Medical Doctor skill? Wait so every infantry platoon in the CS Army is supossed to have a friggin' doctpor attached to it? And is that Doctor starting of at the rank of Corporal? Lol.

I don't know if this is just a major oversight (and I do have the 1st printing so mayber it was corrected), or if it's supposed to represent only Medical Doctors. However, I know this, a 'medic' is not a medical doctor. They are more like a paramedic. Shoot, in the US Army, you don't even have a medical doctor on the battalion level. The highest trained medical staff you have are PAs (Physician's Assistants).

Not sure if this should be a correction or not, but it is a little off...
Hystrix, the Post Killer, Destroyer of Threads
mobuttu
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Palladium fan from overseas

Unread post by mobuttu »

farfairer wrote:Page 326-328: WP: Ancient Weapons:

There is no skill indicated for the use of a lance.
There is no skill indicated for the use of a chainsaw.

There is no skill indicated for the use of a Tomahawk.
There is no skill indicated for the use of a Bola.
There is no skill indicated for the use of a Bayoned.

Even though they are listed in their corresponding books.
- Un blog de Rifts. My blog about our game.
- Maqui Ed. My RPG company.

I received a *Nekira Seal of Approval*...Once! :P
"always remember; the Splugorth can do anything" - everloss
Sorry for my bad English! :o
dragonfett
Knight

Unread post by dragonfett »

Mobuttu, if you mis-spelled bayonnet, then the corresponding WP is Spear (weird, huh)?
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
Against an Army of Darkness
And Horrors Unknown
mobuttu
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Palladium fan from overseas

Unread post by mobuttu »

dragonfett wrote:Mobuttu, if you mis-spelled bayonnet, then the corresponding WP is Spear (weird, huh)?

Yes, indeed I meant bayonet, sorry :oops:. In pg. 45 Mercenary Adventures Sourcebook there is WP Bayonet Fighting. Although in RUE it is considered a Spear. As always Rifts has it's contradictions :roll: (I know, I know, the all mighty last published rule... :D )
- Un blog de Rifts. My blog about our game.
- Maqui Ed. My RPG company.

I received a *Nekira Seal of Approval*...Once! :P
"always remember; the Splugorth can do anything" - everloss
Sorry for my bad English! :o
Wolf_Starbuck
D-Bee

Unread post by Wolf_Starbuck »

This is not an omission, per se. However, it would be nice to have multi-classing addressed in a future RUE. And I agree with Nomadic's comment about addressing out of date OCC's.
"Come on guys! Let's go save the helpless dragon from the evil princess!"

Wolf_Starbuck's Rifts Character Sheet
dragonfett
Knight

They address cross-classing in PFRPG, but I am not very clear on the rules. Hover, there are certainly enough classes that one shouldn't need to cross-class for a particular style or type of character. Cross-classing should really only be used for life altering transformations (literal and figurative), like the Juicer who undergoes the detox and becomes a Combat Cyborg (or for that matter, any class that gets enough bionics and cybernetics to qualify as a 'borg).

I agree with you however to a certain degree. There should be a system that would allow a person to dabble, if you will, in say magic, after they have been adventuring for a while. But any thing that I can think of that would work would be far to cumbersom to be really effective.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
Grimlock
Explorer

Unread post by Grimlock »

It's been a while, and I may be remembering incorrectly, but I believe I came across a typo when making a Merc Soldier.

All Merc Soldiers get "Radio: Basic", but when you choose the Communiation MOS skills, "Radio: Basic" is listed there as well. My GM and I figured it was supposed to be "Radio:Scramblers", so we changed it to that for my character; we assume that was the author's intention as well.

Sorry if this typo, if that's what it is, has already been mentioned.
I gave my wife 5 rules for decorating our place: No Bows, No Pink, No Flowers, No Birds, and No Unicorns.
I later found out Unicorns are Mega Damage.
Now there are 4 rules.
dragonfett
Knight

No, it's not a typo, they do get Radio: Basic. Radio: Scramblers has been replaced with Electronic Countermeasures.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
Grimlock
Explorer

dragonfett wrote:No, it's not a typo, they do get Radio: Basic. Radio: Scramblers has been replaced with Electronic Countermeasures.

First of all, I just looked through my book and I have the 1st printing, so the problem I'm addressing may not apply to later printings.

Second of all, I'm referring to pg. 82 of my book, where it lists "Radio: Basic" at +10% under the Merc Soldier O.C.C. skills, yet on pg. 81, under the MOS category "Communications Expert", it lists "Radio: Basic" at +20%.

I thought the "Radio: Basic" under the MOS was supposed to be a different skill rather than the higher bonus to "Radio: Basic".

What's the verdict on this?
I gave my wife 5 rules for decorating our place: No Bows, No Pink, No Flowers, No Birds, and No Unicorns.
Now there are 4 rules.
dragonfett
Knight

I am sorry, I misunderstood what you meant. I would have to say that the Radio: Basic skill bonus under the Communications Expert MOS overrides the skill bonus that all Mercenary Soldiers get. It's basically their specialization.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
Grimlock
Explorer

dragonfett wrote:I am sorry, I misunderstood what you meant. I would have to say that the Radio: Basic skill bonus under the Communications Expert MOS overrides the skill bonus that all Mercenary Soldiers get. It's basically their specialization.

That makes sense. I guess it's not techncally errata, then. :-?
Now there are 4 rules.
GT
Explorer

Unread post by GT »

Not mentioned if Psionic Healing can heal MDC beings or not.
Blue_Lion
Knight

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

Pg 129 TW equipment list them as having armor with 2 features exuding impervous to energey, and Invisibility. But list for common TW modifications is missing. Same issue with the veicle also stats for converted TW engings are missing.

Also does any one know if there is a price on repairs in the RUE or natural armors for mages, I know source book 1 has the cost for repairs. It whould be nice to be able to replace lost or damaged armor and have the price listed.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
GT
Explorer

Unread post by GT »

Hand to Hand Commando (RUE page 348). Does not say what level Automatic Dodge starts at. Just at level 5 has a +2 to automatic dodge.
dragonfett
Knight

@GT: I believe that is the level that you get Automatic Dodge. In WB11: CWC, all you got was Auto Dodge at level 5.

@alphonsejoly: Good find, although I find that rule just a little bit stupid, more for the fact that the description of the skill, in any book that I have looked at it (RMB, R:UE, GMG), nowhere does it make that distinction and it causes the player and GM both to do more bookkeeping. I find that just letting it add a bonus attack to both melee and ranged attacks is simpler and easier to deal with.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

Greetings and Salutations. Due to a question in the Guild of Magic & Psionics forum this came to my attention.

R:UE (3rd Printing); Page 204; Carpet of Adhesion; spell description (last sentence of first paragraph) reads "can create this super-flypaper up to 90 feet (27.4 m) away ..."

This 90 feet (27.4 m) reference is an outdated, incorrect term derived from 1st Edition Palladium Fantasy. This is corrected in both PF2 and HU2, but never in Rifts. My research (to show it is a mistake) can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=124590

Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys for now.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
Mack
Supreme Being

Unread post by Mack »

Strider Hikari wrote::badbad: I don't know that it's necessarily a misprint, but I noticed the new Dragon hatchlings breeds are missing :cry: there: :arrow: Height, Weight and Length stats; are left out of Rifts Ultimate Edition. I was curious as to why? :?

Look on p158, first column. There's a general size for all species.
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.

Return to “Rifts®”