Shemarrian-related fan creations

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Aramanthus
Monk

Re: Shemarrian-related fan creations

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Still hoping to see more fan created material! :D
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Aramanthus wrote:Still hoping to see more fan created material! :D

Hoping to write it, but there are many demands on time and creativity...
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

taalismn wrote:
Aramanthus wrote:Still hoping to see more fan created material! :D

Hoping to write it, but there are many demands on time and creativity...

Ditto...
Though I am doing something related to our synthetic battle-babes, it's not about them. :D
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
Aramanthus
Monk

Sounds pretty cool! Are you going to be throwing these new creation at your game you are posting over in the Dimensional area of the forum DhAkael?
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

Aramanthus wrote:Sounds pretty cool! Are you going to be throwing these new creation at your game you are posting over in the Dimensional area of the forum DhAkael?

To tell the truth, the "true" followers of Shaemarria the Lightbringer, have been integral to my campign for nearly two decades.
You see, there are two races that share the same religeon.
One was created by a mad-man and his insane Artificial buddy.
The others, flesh & blood, with certain members of their sisterhood sacrifing their mortal shells for bodies of hyper-carbon, alloy and sythflesh.

Leaves of the lotus rise

Aramanthus
Monk

Now that is an interesting thought. Are you going to post material on the second group?

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

At zero MDC...an AI's DEAD.....UNless they have some sort of backup brain chip, which I don't see ARCHIE-3 incorporating, and until the renegades have some sort of means of producing new blank bodies for their discorporated sisters to be re-uploaded into, I don't see them instituting such a modification either...
Admittedly, if A3 learned that the renegades were NOT self-destructing as they were supposed to, he'd be even more panicked about the possibility of his whole fascade being blown, and he might start taking measures that themselves could risk his exposure....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

Hmmm. More information that I didn't know. That could explain the Shemarrian railgun in that pic from Vampire kingoms. I still have to do more than skim that book.

HH....FIE
G
Adventurer

Unread post by G »

Ferret wrote:I just came back from holiday in Canada and picked up the Shermarrian Nation book in Toronto in a place called "Hairy Tarantula". I know they do mail order and you can find them on the internet...you could give them a try.

Also, great idea floating around here...i like the idea of truly independant Shermarrians...now the question is, would they still self-destruct when on zero MDC or would they stay in one peice in hope of healing later (and therefore their railguns dont blow up either)?

Yes Lazlo would be a good place to go to get a book. Leon has a large inventory of everything...including cats. I believe there are currently five.

As for giving people more ideas on what they could post...anything involving religeon wll never be published by PB...What kind of Pheonix do they worship..Perhaps a giant robot pheonix? Is that why they decorate themselves with feathers? Will a 'fake' holy symbol repel vampires? Even if it did could it be used by AI Robots? How will the other real gods deal with a fake god? Can shifters link to Archie and become clerics of the fake god? How will the babes react to a real pheonix? You could have all sorts of fun with religeon.

Adding a horn to each warchiefs in the squad I created to continue along the cavalry theme...
The Leynet - The place for TW inventions & hosting RIFTS Fiction
Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. - Yoda
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others - Animal Farm.
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

G wrote:
Ferret wrote:I just came back from holiday in Canada and picked up the Shermarrian Nation book in Toronto in a place called "Hairy Tarantula". I know they do mail order and you can find them on the internet...you could give them a try.

Also, great idea floating around here...i like the idea of truly independant Shermarrians...now the question is, would they still self-destruct when on zero MDC or would they stay in one peice in hope of healing later (and therefore their railguns dont blow up either)?

Yes Lazlo would be a good place to go to get a book. Leon has a large inventory of everything...including cats. I believe there are currently five.

Ah, so you too know the hidden treasure that is the Fuzzy Spider :D
Unfortunately they get their books whenever Diamond feels like making a delivery...which is to say 2-3 weeks after our nieghbours south of the redline. :badbad:
Regardless, they are one of only maybe 2 or 3 stores in all of core Toronto that carry PBooks in any quantity...or at all really.

-ahem-
As to religeon; hehehehe HAHAHAHA MUWAHAHAHATEEHEE.
Sorry, just getting my evil luagh outa the way. I "have an annnngle." :wink:

Leaves of the lotus rise

kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

DhAkael wrote:
G wrote:

Ah, so you too know the hidden treasure that is the Fuzzy Spider :D
Unfortunately they get their books whenever Diamond feels like making a delivery...which is to say 2-3 weeks after our nieghbours south of the redline. :badbad:
Regardless, they are one of only maybe 2 or 3 stores in all of core Toronto that carry PBooks in any quantity...or at all really.

-ahem-
As to religeon; hehehehe HAHAHAHA MUWAHAHAHATEEHEE.
Sorry, just getting my evil luagh outa the way. I "have an annnngle." :wink:

I love that store! I need to make a run there to get some books! I'm about an hour north of there. I need to renew my membership there too. And I saw them last week at the convention too! I should have asked. Comic Warehouse in Brampton has a few older books in stock, otherwise gotta order PB books and wait a week.

Hmm... Shemarrians having a fake god.. interesting...
taalismn
Priest

The Fuzzy Spider?
Sounds more like an exotic drink....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
G
Adventurer

Unread post by G »

The religeon plan. Archie Pheonix is the god Archie posed as as far back as the original sourcebook one, after the cateclism, before all his humans got killed. All he has to do is have the Shemarrians worship Archie Pheonix..he already has a history, that a few scattered people will know about. Add a pheonix design to the hilts of the swords he gives the shemarrians, build a giant robot bird (to replace the giant Brain which was destroyed, and reborn as a pheonix) and voila...instant religeon.
The Leynet - The place for TW inventions & hosting RIFTS Fiction
Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. - Yoda
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others - Animal Farm.
Aramanthus
Monk

Sounds interesting. I'd like to see a mount like that. Being the fuzzy spider that Taalismn mentioned! :D

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Just had an evil thought...Dr. Articulus, having encountered ARCHIE-3's work in Lord Frommalaine, and confessing being fascinated by it...encounters the Shemarrians, and recognizes the touch of A3..."Hmmm, poppets that think they're real living people? Oh, this has possibilities...." :twisted:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

Yowtch! Now that could be embarassing for Archie. He actually might have to track that guy down and kill him.

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Of course, it's debatable if Articulus could do anything with a purely mechanical 'lifeform'...at least with Frommalaine, who was originally a rogue-scholar-turned slave-'borg(for argument's sake, I'd say ARCHIE-3 ripped him into a partial cyborg, with enough meat showing to make him REALLY miserable), Articulus had a cyborg with SOME PPE to work with...But still, considering he turned metal into LIVING metal...he might be able to do SOMETHING(maybe turn a Shemarrian flesh- and-blood enough to get ROYALLY ticked off at him...)... :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

So where are these two characters from? Articulus and Frommalaine are whom I referring too. At this moment I don't remember where they are from.

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Aramanthus wrote:So where are these two characters from? Articulus and Frommalaine are whom I referring too. At this moment I don't remember where they are from.

Rifts Sourcebook One...Frommalaine's a former rogue scholar who ran afoul of ARCHIE-3's old 'idea man'(prior to his hooking up with Hagan, who's much more imaginative)...A3 tortured the poor sod and made him over into a deformed bionic monster, and James T(the old idea-guy) pitches him through a Rift just for ####s and giggles, whereupon Formmalaine runs into a mage on the other side who supposedly can transform people...Frommalaine expected to be turned back into a normal human with all his parts...Instead, Doctor Articulus(he's identified in the first edition, but is referred to only as 'the Doctor' in the second edition) transforms him into an even more deformed(powerful, and virtually undying) techno-bioborg and sends him back to Rifts Earth, but not before Articulus insists on traveling to Rifts Earth himself, to see the wonders...

Frommalaine's a grouchy, pathetic, old monster who's the defacto strongman of a small town, angry at the world, and hot-tempered, but essentially fair-minded, as long as you don't tick him off(and he has a LONG list of things that tick him off)...Second edition gives the option of mellowing him a bit as the town prospers under his benign dictatorship...He actually gets along quite well with the Knights of the White Rose, and, ironically, the Shemarrians(unaware that they were created by the same one who tortured him in the first place).

Articulus...UNless he shows up in a future book, he's kind of a open-ended plot hook for making exotic techno-magery devices and monsters, as he's supposedly out somewhere on Rifts Earth exploring and brewing up trouble/miracles...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Ferret wrote:
taalismn wrote:At zero MDC...an AI's DEAD.....UNless they have some sort of backup brain chip, which I don't see ARCHIE-3 incorporating, and until the renegades have some sort of means of producing new blank bodies for their discorporated sisters to be re-uploaded into, I don't see them instituting such a modification either...
Admittedly, if A3 learned that the renegades were NOT self-destructing as they were supposed to, he'd be even more panicked about the possibility of his whole fascade being blown, and he might start taking measures that themselves could risk his exposure....

Just a thought, but if these are truly thinking AI's, then like ARCHIE, they too may worry about death and do all they can to avoid it...so maybe adding in a battery backup for the AI unit, to give it time to be repaired may not seem all that far out...as well as removing the Self-Destruct system or programming. In theory, unless the head was destroyed, the AI should be salvagable.

Ya! I like to think that the Ecotroz Entities that become Spinsters are the re-embodied cyberneticists and robotics experts of the original Ecotroz race....so they're right at work 'improving' themselves...whether they can get their hands on the resources to perform such advanced work is what limits them...another is the need to maintain their secrecy.....NO point in giving their enemies the means to figure out what makes them tick, so the backup would have to be very unobtrusive and easily overlooked, should the remains be given close scrutiny...
IN the Ecotroz scenario, the Ecotroz are using(some of) the NeShemar as test cases for various backup devices, such as cybernetic 'brainchips'....Other 'rogues' may have other means...like a central portable 'shrine' that they hook up to before heading out, downloading a copy of their persona to an updateable central file...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

taalismn wrote:Other 'rogues' may have other means...like a central portable 'shrine' that they hook up to before heading out, downloading a copy of their persona to an updateable central file...

That's sorta what I had in mind with the 'ritual of progen'.
Except that the memories sorta blend into a gestalt concsiouness.

Leaves of the lotus rise

Aramanthus
Monk

Sounds like a pair of cool NPC's. Thank you for giving me the update on them. I have yet to read that book. I read the original sourcebook and don't remember them in there. I guess I have to go and reread it sometime.

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Frankly I rather like Frommalaine...he'd probably hate me as a neighbor(he's s described as a mean drunk), but I'm glad KS gave him an update showing that it's possible for him to still be a good administrator and 'broken angel', given time, and maybe some stomping time on James T....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

We can only hope he can do this! :D

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Yeah....but I do kinda wonder if ARCHIE-3 would recognize Frommalaine through his encounters with the Shemarrians...A3 is probably dismissive of his old plaything, since the guy has no solid information of A3....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

But how long can tht last? No matter how perfect they might be they are bound to be discovered eventually. It's inevitable. Although it could be years and years from the time of the book in the overall time line.

HH....FIE
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

:frust: :frust: :frust:
"...stupid muse... sure, go run away when I'm ready to start typing. Be that way."

Leaves of the lotus rise

Aramanthus
Monk

Ah. Don't worry about it. I'm sure you'll think of it soon enough.

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Here's a dumb idea...
ARCHIE-3 starts having 'dream fits' similar to his Republican-induced amnesiac 'sleepwalking' where he churns out robot designs(from parts of Hagan's input still bouncing around inside his banks), then forgets he did so...
Apparently during one of these 'dream fits', he thought he was the master computer behind a Disney-style animatronics park...
NOw life-simulation nueral intelliigence simulacra of George Washington, Robert E. Lee, Ulysses Grant, Teddy Roosevelt, George Patton, Abraham Lincoln, and other historic figures wander the wilderness, occasionally popping into backwoods communities, lending a hand or two, then disappearing back into the wilderness(Lincoln offers to help split wood, or offers legal advice, Lee leads a local militia in defense of a hamlet, from atop his robot horse, Patton shoots stuff with his pearl-handled energy pistols, etc....). Meanwhile, A3 is getting the WEIRDEST occasional inputs that he can't make sense of....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

G wrote:The religeon plan. Archie Pheonix is the god Archie posed as as far back as the original sourcebook one, after the cateclism, before all his humans got killed. All he has to do is have the Shemarrians worship Archie Pheonix..he already has a history, that a few scattered people will know about. Add a pheonix design to the hilts of the swords he gives the shemarrians, build a giant robot bird (to replace the giant Brain which was destroyed, and reborn as a pheonix) and voila...instant religeon.

best part? get a few billion intellegent biengs from across the megaverse to start worshiping this persona and archie would gain Pantheonic powers...
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
taalismn
Priest

glitterboy2098 wrote:
G wrote:The religeon plan. Archie Pheonix is the god Archie posed as as far back as the original sourcebook one, after the cateclism, before all his humans got killed. All he has to do is have the Shemarrians worship Archie Pheonix..he already has a history, that a few scattered people will know about. Add a pheonix design to the hilts of the swords he gives the shemarrians, build a giant robot bird (to replace the giant Brain which was destroyed, and reborn as a pheonix) and voila...instant religeon.

best part? get a few billion intellegent biengs from across the megaverse to start worshiping this persona and archie would gain Pantheonic powers...

I'm sure he already has a few worshippers on these forums....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I think that those famous people that Archie 3 build sounds like a very cool concept.

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Quick Generalization of How Shemarrians could become/be independent of Archie-3(or ...Making the Fanboy's Dreams Come True)

1) Accident----ARCHIE-3 built too well, or not well enough; Mutation of computer code, chance encounter with some alien influence(nanotech, magic, etc.., self-repair error, all create androids cut off from A-3 and able to think on their own.

2) Deliberate Sabotage----Willful usurpation by an outside source; intelligence alien influence, deranged genius programmer, Republican plot. etc..SOMEBODY or SOMETHING has learned about the true nature of the Shemarrians(though maybe not necessarily ARCHIE-3) and set things so the Shemarrians are effectively independent

3) Life Imitates Art/Art Imitates LIfe----In an infinite Megaverse, all things are possible. These aren't ARCHIE-3's Shemarrians; they just look and act pretty much exactly like them, only they REALLY are a d-bees from another universe...

4) Any combination of the above...

If I've missed any general category, let me know...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

taalismn wrote:Quick Generalization of How Shemarrians could become/be independent of Archie-3(or ...Making the Fanboy's Dreams Come True)

1) Accident----ARCHIE-3 built too well, or not well enough; Mutation of computer code, chance encounter with some alien influence(nanotech, magic, etc.., self-repair error, all create androids cut off from A-3 and able to think on their own.

2) Deliberate Sabotage----Willful usurpation by an outside source; intelligence alien influence, deranged genius programmer, Republican plot. etc..SOMEBODY or SOMETHING has learned about the true nature of the Shemarrians(though maybe not necessarily ARCHIE-3) and set things so the Shemarrians are effectively independent

3) Life Imitates Art/Art Imitates LIfe----In an infinite Megaverse, all things are possible. These aren't ARCHIE-3's Shemarrians; they just look and act pretty much exactly like them, only they REALLY are a d-bees from another universe...

4) Any combination of the above...

If I've missed any general category, let me know...

#3 on the Dimensionbook threads under 'Fan Races' :angel:

Leaves of the lotus rise

BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

By Saturday, this book will be mine at last!
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
taalismn
Priest

BookWyrm wrote:By Saturday, this book will be mine at last!

"Mine at last! Mine at Last! MINE AT LAST!!! AND THE WORLD SHALL TREMBLE AT MY NAME!!!"
"Hagan, I fail to understand how your finding a pristine, still-in-the-wrapper plastic figurine from some archaic movie is going to help advance our plans...I could have made you a thousand of identical copies had you just asked me."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing more of these soon!

HH....FIE
BookWyrm
Champion

taalismn wrote:
BookWyrm wrote:By Saturday, this book will be mine at last!

"Mine at last! Mine at Last! MINE AT LAST!!! AND THE WORLD SHALL TREMBLE AT MY NAME!!!"
"Hagan, I fail to understand how your finding a pristine, still-in-the-wrapper plastic figurine from some archaic movie is going to help advance our plans...I could have made you a thousand of identical copies had you just asked me."

Hagan: "But that would defeat the purpose. Leave me my passions, Archie my friend. Things work out much easier if you do." ;)

And yes, the Shemarrian book is in my hands.
Last edited by BookWyrm on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Aramanthus
Monk

Any idea on some new hand weapons that the newest creations will carry?

HH....FIE
BookWyrm
Champion

Most of my books are buried under other things. Where is the Gari-Goma stated out?
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
taalismn
Priest

BookWyrm wrote:Most of my books are buried under other things. Where is the Gari-Goma stated out?

Aliens UNlimited Galaxy Guide, under the 'Monsters' section...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

Looking around? Any new fan created material? I was hoping...........

HH....FIE
BookWyrm
Champion

taalismn wrote:
BookWyrm wrote:Most of my books are buried under other things. Where is the Gari-Goma stated out?

Aliens UNlimited Galaxy Guide, under the 'Monsters' section...

Thanks, taalismn. :)
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
taalismn
Priest

So'right....what's a good library for if not to be able to find stuff in it?
OKay, so it's also good for insulation and whiling away hours effectively doing nothing.... :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

And according to one of the Alternate universes that same library can protect you against certain types of radiation. :D

HH....FIE
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

In regards to new material...
Just re-creating a trio of NPC's from my first campaign arc, nothing fancy. :lol:
Only REAL problem... the PCs history makes refferences to subjects / situations / characters that are liscensced outside of the P-Books purview...meaning that due to the legal hoodoo outlined at the top of the page (No conversions or we eat your dog) forbids me from posting the most interesting parts.
How and why the sisters showed up on Rifts Terra (heck, it was my game so I used what I needed and wanted to get the story moving).
Oh well :frust: but if you just want raw stats, sure, I'm game to post 'em.

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

DhAkael wrote:In regards to new material...
Just re-creating a trio of NPC's from my first campaign arc, nothing fancy. :lol:
Only REAL problem... the PCs history makes refferences to subjects / situations / characters that are liscensced outside of the P-Books purview...meaning that due to the legal hoodoo outlined at the top of the page (No conversions or we eat your dog) forbids me from posting the most interesting parts.
How and why the sisters showed up on Rifts Terra (heck, it was my game so I used what I needed and wanted to get the story moving).
Oh well :frust: but if you just want raw stats, sure, I'm game to post 'em.

Post 'em...PM me the rest...Will destroy the evidence afterwards... :bandit:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

Could I please see that too! :D

HH....FIE
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

(This Shem-Rahn is in her flesh & blood body; Still have to number crunch her Templar battle-frame bonuses ;)

True Name: Qeloran Firehair Ne-Kahn
Race: Shaemarian.
Sex: Female
Height: 6ft. 2 inches
Weight: 162lbs.
Physical Description: Tall & “amazonian” in build, her skin is pale like most Shaemarian and her hair is , as her name implies, firey red in colour and falls in wavey tresses down to her middle back. Her eyes are dark green.
Personality Profile: Qeloran Firehair is a woman of opposities; on one hand she is the very paragon of gracious motherhood and a calm spiritulist, on the other, she is a consumate warrior maiden and hot-blooded star-pilot.
Known Enemies: The CS, Federation of magic and TGE are definitely not this womans’ friends.
Allies: The Algolian Warphunters guild, Phoenix force, Mya Falconsight of the Lazlo Mages-Guild and Lellewyn Sonathis of Greensky. Also has associated with the Shin-ma twin Jester & Trixter.
Origin: Shem’Ra IV.
History: Came to the world of Rifts Terra in PA 97, just prior to the (censored). Was befriended, along with her sisters, by the team lead by Cerberus Kahn. She married Cerberus after a whirlwind courtship and soon became pregnant when she put aside her Shem-Rahn gynoid body. However, her domestic bliss came to a crashing end when Cerberus Kahn fell to (censored) teachings just after the (censored) had been defeated. After the betrayal and subsequent death of her husband, Qeloran retreated to the astral kingdom of Narciss Du’Lackmoore to raise her daughter Neesa. Since PA 101, Qeloran has been in her flesh & blood body, giving up her psyber-warrior avatar, supposedly forever. Only recently (P.A. 108) has she discovered she has a step-daughter, Fiona Faraday, birthed to another woman by Cerberus many years previously. This has motivated Qeloran to take up her mantle of Shem-Rahn once again.
Alignment: Principled. Occupation: Shem-Rahn Templar, Pilot. OCC: Shem-Rahn (Knight). Level: 10
Hit Points: 75 SDC: 92 P.P.E.: 8 I.S.P.: 115 Chi.: 2
IQ: 16 = +2% one-time bonus to skills.
ME: 18 = +2 Vs. Psionics & Insanity
MA: 12 = 20% to invoke trust and / or intimidate
PS: 18 = +3 S.D.C damage. Lift 720lbs. , Carry 360lbs.
PP: 20 = +3 to parry, dodge & strike
PE: 17 = +1 Vs. poisons / toxins, +5% Vs. coma & death
PB: 17 = 35% chram / impress with appearance
Spd: 15 = 75 metres per melee / 15 seconds

(Native) Shaemar Literacy & Language 98
Anglic Literacy 97
Speak Anglic & Elven / Dragonese 98
Speak “First” and Telepath Trade Languages. 98
Elven Literacy 92
Anthropology 92
Demon Lore 92
Paramedic 97
Land Navigation 86
Knight Horsemanship 99 / 79
Climbing 102 / 92
Body Building
Gymnastics See Below
*Sense of Balance 112
*Work Bars & Rings 94
*Climb Rope 95
*Backflip 127
Laser Communications 97
Computer Operation 107
Space Navigation 107
Read Sensor-Systems & Operation 97
Advanced Math 112
Pilot: Medium Spacecraft 109
Intelligence Gathering 75
Wilderness Survival 82
Space Combat Tactics 77
Pilot Jet-Packs & Anti-Gravity Packs 80
Astrophysics 77
Jurry Rig 77
Pilot Hovercraft 82
Navigation 77
Zero-G Movement 114
Magic lore 47 / 37 / 32
Tri-Galactic lore 37
Spacecraft Mechanics 29
ECM 77
Basic radio 92
Play Harp 82
Wardrobe & Grooming 97
Exotic Animal Handling & Riding 77 / 67
Computer Programming 77
Armourer & Muntions 67
Sniper: +2 Aimed shot with long-guns
Dimensional Lore 27
Weapon Systems 42
Detect Ambush 82
Prowl (Base Level) 30
Hand To Hand Martial arts

Weapon Proficiencies
(Kata) Staff
Sword
Heavy MDC
E-Rifle
Archery
Paired Ancient Weapons
Shield
Quick Draw

Racial Abilities
Resistant to cold & will not suffer cold damage to -25 centigrade, excellent 20/20 vision, able to see a mouse move at 500 ft, resistant to snow-blindness & sun-glare.

Psionic Power (Major Psionic)
Exorcism
Healing Touch
Telekinesis
Telepathy
Mind Block
Sense Evil
Last edited by DhAkael on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

Very nice!(Going in the Shemarrian folder) :ok: