Rathorc's New Mutants

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Re: New Mutant

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

Here's another mutant from the mists of prehistory, but is for China:

Shansitherium
Original Animal Characteristics:
Description: Shansitherium ("Beast of Shanxi") is an extinct genus of superficially Moose- or Antelope-like Giraffe from the late Miocene epoch of Shanxi Province, China. They were closely related to the genus Samotherium. In fact, some experts regard Shansitherium as a synonym of Samotherium. The skull of a Samotherium is portrayed almost intact on an ancient Greek vase as a monster that Heracles is fighting.
Size Level: 19.
Height: 6-8 ft (1.8-2.4 m) at the shoulders.
Weight: 900-1,500 lbs (405-675 kg); females usually under1,100 lbs (495 kg).
Build: Medium.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 5.
Attribute Bonuses: Brute Strength, +10 P.S., +3 P.E. & +8 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: 5 Bio-E for Partial. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Biped: 5 BIO-E for partial. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Speech: 5 BIO-E for Partial. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: Looks like a short Giraffe, but with features of a Moose and has brown fur on the body and neck, one pair of horns the split half way down, white fur on the legs with black stripes at the hips. Its head is about as long as a horses head with its eyes on the sides of the head. Also has a long tail that’s about 1/3 the length of the legs.
5 BIO-E for partial: Looks more humanoid in shape and features. Has a smaller head with its eyes facing more forward than before, and the horns are smaller and less prominent than they were before. Tail is shorter than it was.
10 Bio-E for Full: Barrel-chested Human with long, thin (but muscular) arms & legs. Long face with a pouting mouth, large fluid eyes, large ears (may droop away from the head), thick neck that’s slightly longer than normal and a hairy body (-2 on P.B. attribute).

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Single-Pronged Antlers.
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Hooves.
10 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Double-Pronged Antlers.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Advanced Vision.
5 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Endurance.
5 Bio-E for Leaping: Standard.
5 Bio-E for Internal Compass.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Smell.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Hearing.
10 Bio-E for Nightvision.
10 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed (use Horse speed bonus).
10 Bio-E for Extra Physical Prowess.
15 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.
15 Bio-E for Leaping: Rodent.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Ears.
-5 Bio-E for Colour Blindness.
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore.
-5 Bio-E for Musk Glands (similar to the Elephant).
-10 Bio-E for Nearsightedness.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Horns.
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Prey.
-15 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Predator (male only; very aggressive & easily provoked to violence).

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Here's one for North America that should prove to be of interest to all of you:

Coonigator (Chimera)
Description: The Coonigator is a creature that is said to combine the features of a Racoon with those of an Alligator. It is mainly found in the woodland regions surrounding Mount Pelier in Vermont. The Coonigator is renowned for their midnight intrusions of the dumpsters in campgrounds. Some researchers often state that the mating of a reptile like the Alligator and a mammal like the Racoon is next to impossible. That was until the advent of gene-tech, it was found that not only did the Racoon and Alligator shared some RNA with each other, allowing for the rare crossbreed to exist, but that there are some secluded places where the fossils of these creature are found. The most recent find of a Coonigator was the bone of one that were about 60 years old.
Size Level: 4.
Height: 34-39 inches long (0.85-1 m).
Weight: 15-24 lbs (6.7-11 kg).
Build: Short.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 40
Attribute Bonuses:

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial.
Biped: Automatically None.
Speech: Automatically None.
Looks: None & Weird: Has a general body shape and fur colouring of a Raccoon, but has a alligator-like head. Paws are slightly bigger than normal and has no external ears. The skin under the fur is tougher than it is on a Raccoon (due to the Alligator D.N.A.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 1D6 damage Claws.
Automatically gets 2D4 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 2D6+2 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Razor-Sharp Nails.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Advanced Touch.
5 Bio-E for Extra Intelligence Quotient.
5 Bio-E for Brute Strength.
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 9 +20 S.D.C. (armour is under the fur).
10 Bio-E for Extra Speed.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Hearing.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Smell.
10 Bio-E for Extra Mental Endurance.
15 Bio-E for Righting Reflex.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail.
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Predator.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.
-10 Bio-E for Diet: Carnivore.

(A/N: This thread's been renamed.)

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
taalismn
Priest

Re: Rathorc's New Mutants

Unread post by taalismn »

Nice array of new critters
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Thanks, Taalismn.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Thanks, Duck-Foot. I try to do my best.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
taalismn
Priest

"Lemenger Biologics: Our Business is About Life " :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

*raises eyebrow* Hmmm...... *Grins evily*

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Last edited by Rathorc Lemenger on Wed May 20, 2009 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

As a camera turns on and pans around until it settles upon Rathorc Lemenger, president of Lemenger Biologics, sitting behind a desk reading some documents with two Jersey Devils standing behind him with their arms across their broad chests. Rathorc looks up at the camera and smiles, setting aside the papers.

Rathorc Lemenger: We here at Lemenger Biologics, pride ourselves on creating new and unique creatures for your entertainment and pleasure. We always present the results of special requests to the best of our abilities and the abilities of our extensive genetic laboratories. So if you, our valued customers have any requests to make, please do so and we will try our best to present to you the by-products of our laboratories. Until then, let me present to you, the two newest additions to our line of Biologics. Thank-you.

AL (Chimera)
Description: Persians claim that these ferocious beasts are the Simian-like descendants of ancient, tusked Boars. The Afghans believe that they are cannibalistic females equipped with razor sharp talons. There are 2 versions in Middle Eastern folklore. The first dates back to ancient Persia, where species of hairy, Hog-like humanoids-complete with fiery eyes & gigantic tusks- were known to terrorize peasants throughout the land.
These swamp-bred beasts were said to have iron teeth and brass claws (although some scholars have suggested that those descriptions are less literal interpretations and more likely metaphors for strength). No doubt that the most terrifying aspect of these ferocious fiends were their purported penchant for attacking incapacitated mothers during the process of child birth in order to devour their newborn infants, which legends stat was the Al’s favourite delicacy.
The Afghan version is less malicious, yet equally reprehensible. According to these more modern accounts, the Al’s are feminine beasts, with long, flowing hair, and talon-like nails, who’ve been seen consuming human corpses. Although this second incarnation of the Al is dismissed by Cryptozoologists as being the by-product of a long tradition of ancient, supernatural folklore, there have been other documented cases of bizarre, feminine figures, such as the Vietnamese Night Flyers.
But in actual truth, the AL is a creature created through many generations of exposure to a meteorite in the jungle of a hidden valley. The creature is in actual truth a Neanderthal that had changed from the exposure to the radiation.
Size Level: 14.
Height: Up to 6 feet tall.
Weight: 175-500 lbs (79-225 kg).

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 25.
Attribute Bonuses: +1D6 I.Q., +1 M.E., +2 M.A., +1D6 P.S., Brute Strength & +2 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial. 5 Bio-E for Full.
Biped: Automatically Partial.
Looks: Automatically None: Head is that of a large Boar with large, sharp tusks protruding from the sides of the snout, legs are short, arms are thick with muscle and long and the character has a lot of body hair with bristle-like hair on the head.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage small Tusks.
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Talons.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage large Tusks.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Extra Intelligence.
10 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.
10 Bio-E for Extra Mental Affinity.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Nearsightedness.
-10 Bio-E for Musk Glands.
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Last edited by Rathorc Lemenger on Wed May 20, 2009 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Peryton (Chimera)
Description: The Peryton is a creature from Medieval England myth and legend combining the physical features of a Stag and a Bird. Often depicted as a Winged Deer, the Peryton was said to have the head, neck, forelegs, and antlers of a Stag, combined with the plumage, wings and hindquarters of a large Bird. It is said to hail from the lost continent of Atlantis.
Legend has it that this hybrid casts an even more bizarre shadow. The shadow of a Peryton, instead of it being that of a winged deer, showed up as a shadow of a man. This led many scholars of the day to assume that these creatures were the spiritual manifestations of travellers who died far from the shores of home, the souls of murderers trapped in bestial bodies, or the ghosts of long-dead travellers.
Once the Gene-Tech was more out in the open for ordinary people to purchase, some one decided to create the Peryton for a minor attraction in a side-show. But with the Crash, the Peryton escaped and started to reproduce in great numbers.
Size Level: 17.
Height: Up to 9 feet (2.7 m).
Weight: 700-1,100 lbs (315-495 kg).

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 0.
Attribute Bonuses: +4 P.S., +1 P.P., +12 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically None.
Speech: Automatically Full.
Looks: None & Weird: Looks like a Deer with a large pair of antlers, and a large pair of brown and black feathered wings of a bird of prey. The fur of the Peryton can range in the same amount of colours that are in normal Deer or Elk.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 2D4 damage Hooves.
Automatically gets 1D6 damage Antlers.
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Antlers.
5 Bio-E for 3D4 damage Hooves.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically has Extra Limbs: Wings.
Automatically gets Glide.
5 Bio-E for Basic Flight.
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Prowess.
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Beauty.
5 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Vision.
10 Bio-E for Internal Compass.
15 Bio-E for Soaring Flight.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Hooves.
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore (must pick Herbivore or Carnivore, not both).
-10 Bio-E for Musk Glands.
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Predator.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Wings.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

We here at Lemenger Biologics would like to present the newest member to our family. We have named him the Jolkey. Now here is the newest family member:

Jolkey (Chimera)
Description: The Jolkey is a chimeric blend of a Rhesus Monkey and a Jellyfish. It was first created in the year 2001 a far bit before the Genetech became available to the general public. They were originally created to combat breast cancer. But with more commercial uses for Genetech came more various extreme versions of the Jolkies until the last versions from before the Crash were created so far from the original creatures that they were ½ Monkey and ½ Jelly Fish. After the Crash, they were mutated even more until all the bones in their bodies as a soft cart ledge-like substance.
Height: 8-22 inches long (under 0.6 m).
Weight: 20 lbs.
Build: Long.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 45.
Attribute Bonuses: +3 I.Q., +1 M.E., +1 M.A., +2 P.P., +1 P.E.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial.
Biped: Automatically Partial.
Looks: Automatically Partial: Monkeys start off with a vaguely human appearance. The face is leathery, but is slightly more wrinkled that it normally should be. The arms and legs are longer than normal and skinny (may or may not have more than 1 pair of arms). Feet are long and flat, it is likely prehensile tail, and only the characters face, hands and feet will not be covered in hair. The colouration of the fur is a light brown over most of the body and dark brown on the top of the head. But when in darkness or shadows, the skin of the open areas (face, hands, and feet) glow to certain degrees depending on how dark it is. The tips of the fur also glows in the dark (to a lesser extent that the open area’s of skin).

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 1D6 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for each pair of Limbs (max 5 pairs of limbs).
5 Bio-E for Prehensile Feet.
5 Bio-E for Swimming at 50%.
10 Bio-E for Brute Strength.
10 Bio-E for Extra Physical Beauty.
10 Bio-E for Righting Reflex.
15 Bio-E for Multi-Limb Coordination.
15 Bio-E for Extra Limb: Prehensile Tail; use as Partial Hand.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
Automatically gets Bioluminescence (can not be turned off).
-5 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Predator.
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Arms (for each pair of arms).
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.
-10 Bio-E for Domestication.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
taalismn
Priest

I'd buy stock! Both of the financial and live varieties.... :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

[quote="taalismn"]I'd buy stock! Both of the financial and live varieties.... :D[/quote]
Why Thankyou, Taalismn.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Just to let people know, I'm going to try to not only post more of my mutant creations but I'm going to try to expand on the "Lemenger Biologics" idea and turn it into a company that can be used in any of the Palladium games. Although I'd like to thank Taalismn for the idea. Please tell me if you think that I should.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
taalismn
Priest

You're welcome...

I've created a monster!
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Yes. *nods* Yes, you did.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
taalismn
Priest

So, got a company icon picked out yet?
Since you can make your own mascots....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Still thinking on that.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
taalismn
Priest

Kinda similar to my genetech firm; SaharaTech(started out as a desert-greening company, then terraforming, then biologicals in all colors) that wound up being OWNED by its own products(essentiallyu sentient creations were rented out like temps or on indentureships, subject to spot inspections and reviews...If the Nother-Company didn't like what was happening to its 'children', it pulled the contract, recalled the biological, and the offenders had to pay reparations(or could be put up on homocide charges in some areas)...Depending on the type of being, the biological would work X number of years for the company...either as a contractee or within the company itself, and at the end could go their own way as a freelance, or re-up and keep working for the company...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Another pleasent product from Lemenger Biologics:

Glawackus (Chimera)
Description: The Glawackus is said to be a creature from the folklore and traditions of Lumberjacks of the 19th and early 20th century in North America. It was said to be seen in 1939 in Glastonbury, Connecticut and again in Frizzelburg, Connecticut, where it is said to have attacked Livestock. Upon receiving some Gene-tech and the needed DNA, a college student in his senior year decided to create his favourite creature from North American myth, the Glawackus. He did this by combining the DNA strands of a Bear, Panther and a Lion.
Height: 7-9 feet (2.1-3 m).
Weight: 700-1,000 lbs (315-450 kg).

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 0.
Attribute Bonuses: +2 M.A., Brute Strength, +9 P.S., +2 P.P., +5 Spd., +2 P.E.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically None.
Looks: None & Weird: The Glawackus looks like a jet-black Lion that is the size of a Kodiak Bear, with fur that is slightly longer.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 2D6 damage Retractable Claws.
Automatically gets 2D6 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 3D6+1 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 3D6+3 Retractable Claws.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Nightvision.
5 Bio-E for Extra Mental Affinity.
5 Bio-E for Leaping: Rodent.
10 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed.
10 Bio-E for Predator Burst.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Musk Glands.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger, President of Lemenger Biologics.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And another Product from Lemenger Biologics:

Snallygaster (Chimera)
Description: The Snallygaster is a creature of North American Legend. It was said to be a combination of a Eagle, a Lizard of some type and in some cases, an Octopus.
Height: 15-35 inches tall with a wingspan or 3-8 feet.
Weight: 20-30 Lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 30.
Attribute Bonuses: +3 P.S., +3 P.P., +2 P.B.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial: The Octopus-like tentacles act like Partial hands.
5 Bio-E for Full: Tentacles grow 3 small projections at the end that form fingers.
Biped: Automatically Full.
Looks: None & Weird: It is a creature that has an Eagles body with Lizard or Reptilian legs and tail with feather-like projections at the end and Octopus-like tentacles protruding from the body under the wings. Its beak has tooth-like projections coming from it.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Claws.
5 Bio-E for 3D4 damage Beak.
10 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Serrated Beak.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Extra Limbs: Tentacles.
5 Bio-E for Glide.
10 Bio-E for Basic Flight.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Hearing.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Smell.
10 Bio-E for Multi-Limb Coordination (Must be purchased for each pair of arms).
15 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 7, +20 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Predator.
-5 Bio-E for each pair of Vestigial Tentacles.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
President of Lemenger Biologics.
taalismn
Priest

Company picnics at your place must be interesting... :-D
"Hey! Has anybody seen Frank's Chesire Cat?...Never mind...I can see its mouth over by the grill...No, puss! Don't eat that! That's not your food!"

"Er...is this WILD poison ivy, or Dietrich's hybridized variant?"
"Hybridized with WHAT?!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

:shock: WOW, some really interesting stuff
The Dragon Has Spoken
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Thanks, Snake Eyes. I do TRY my best.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here is another member of the Lemenger Biologics company:

Tatzelwurm (Purebred)
Description: The Tatzelwurm is a worm-like creature that goes by various names, which include Stollenwurm, Burgstutzen, Springwurm, Daazelwurm, Praatzelwurm, and Arassas. It lives in various areas of Europe, including the Austrian, Bavarian, Italian, and Swiss Alps. In some circles, it was classified as a variety of Lesser Dragon. Local Folklore holds that the Tatzelwurm was able to defend itself by expelling poisonous fumes that were capable of killing a human.
One claimed photograph of the Tatzelwurm exists. It was taken in 1934 by a Swiss photographer named Balkin, Who took a photo of what he thought was a very peculiar log. When the camera flashed, the “log” darted away. The Tatzelwurm is a natural occuring mutant that wasn't found to have acctually existed until after the Crash had happened. It's main area of influence is around the Alpine regions of Europe.
Size Level: 13.
Height: Up to 10 ft long.
Weight: Up to 350 lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 25.
Attribute Bonuses: +1 P.S., +2 P.P.

Human Features:
Hands: 5 Bio-E for Partial.
Biped: Automatically None: Doesn‘t have any rear legs, just a tail.
Looks: Automatically None: The creature has a Snake-like body with 2 clawed front legs, but no rear legs. It is said to have a Cat-like face. The scales on its body varies from a blue-grey to a grey, but its mainly a deep brown in colour in order to blend in more with the woods of its natural habitat.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D8 damage Heavy Claws (Front limbs only).
5 Bio-E for 1D10 damage Teeth.
25 Bio-E for Deadly Poison Venom Spray (Special).

Mutant Animal Powers:
10 Bio-E for Advanced Taste.
15 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 9, +30 S.D.C.
20 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 13, +45 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Predator.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Last edited by Rathorc Lemenger on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
taalismn
Priest

Got a little more background info on the Tatzelwurm mythology, to set this critter in context?
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
taalismn
Priest

-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Thanks, Glitterboy. Also, Sorry about that Taalismn. I didn't realize that I had left out info when I did it up. I had other things on the go.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Looks: Automatically None: The creature has a Snake-like body with 2 clawed front legs, but no rear legs. It is said to have a Cat-like face.
Shouldn't the looks description be more specific than vague? Especially if posted by the president of of Lemenger Biologics.
:P
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne
taalismn
Priest

Rali wrote:
Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Looks: Automatically None: The creature has a Snake-like body with 2 clawed front legs, but no rear legs. It is said to have a Cat-like face.
Shouldn't the looks description be more specific than vague? Especially if posted by the president of of Lemenger Biologics.
:P

SALES BROCHURE! SALES BROCHURE!
Take a little time out from stat crunching to go Car Salesman, touting the virtues of the menagerie of new life forms you have to offer...

Oh, you could have FUN with this.... :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Hehehe *rubs hands maniacally*. Don't you worry, Taalismn. I've got BIG plans for this. Eventually, I'm going to have Lemenger Biologics fully stated out. Also, I'm going to have 2 Varients for Rifts (1 Glitterboy and 1 Samas). Also Rali, I'll flesh the looks out more.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Fixed.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Hehehe *rubs hands maniacally*. Don't you worry, Taalismn. I've got BIG plans for this. Eventually, I'm going to have Lemenger Biologics fully stated out. Also, I'm going to have 2 Varients for Rifts (1 Glitterboy and 1 Samas). Also Rali, I'll flesh the looks out more.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.

Oh goodie...my corporate database will be updated accordingly... :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Yeah. I'm kinda thinking that I might do up more than 2 varients. I'm already working on the Glitterboy. It'll be of (hopefully) interest for everyone on these boards.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Yeah. I'm kinda thinking that I might do up more than 2 varients. I'm already working on the Glitterboy. It'll be of (hopefully) interest for everyone on these boards.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

All good things in good time... :)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Dolcet
Wanderer

Unread post by Dolcet »

[quote="Rathorc Lemenger"]Here's my version of a classic Mythos:

Gryphon (Chimera)

Hands: Automatically Partial. 10 for full
Biped: 5 BIO-E for partial. 10 for full.
Speech: 5 BIO-E for Partial. 10 for full.
[quote]

i know this has been posted for a while but i have a question. In every other creature that has partial automatic they get the full version for 5 Bio-e ponts but here the hands cost the full 10. Why?
I reject your reality & substitute my own
Adam Savage "Mythbusters"
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well Dolcet, the reasoning behind this pretty simple. The thing is, the feet of a bird (and the bird of preys at the same time) is able to grip things pretty easily. But thanks for catching it, when I did up the mutant it was pretty late at night. Consider it fixed.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Dolcet
Wanderer

Unread post by Dolcet »

ok cool my gm prefers your write-up. She now is hoping you will write up an Alicorn (winged unicorn) because it is her favorite mythical beast.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Sweet, someone acctually prefers my stuff to others. I don't know if I should feel honoured or what.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Also, Dolcet, I'll have my scientists try to do up that Alicorn for you.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Dolcet
Wanderer

Unread post by Dolcet »

thanks
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

As requested, Dolcet. I present to you your request:

Alicorn (Chimera)
Description: The Alicorn is said to be a Winged Unicorn, a close relative to both the normal Unicorn and the Pegasus. The Alicorns fur and feathers had a full range of colours, but were mostly coloured white. With the advent of Genetech, the Alicorns were created by combining a Draft Horse with an Arabian Stallion and a Narwhale.
Size Level: 18.
Height: 48-60 inches (1.2-1.5 m) tall at the shoulders.
Weight: 800-1,400 lbs (360-630 kg).

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 15.
Attribute Bonuses: +4 P.S., +11 Spd., +1 I.Q., Brute Strength.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically None. 10 Bio-E for Partial.
Biped: Automatically None. 10 BIO-E for Partial.
Speech: Automatically None. 10 BIO-E for Partial.
Looks: None: Looks like a large Horse with long fur on the ankles of all four limbs, a white, gold or silverish coloured horn coming from its forehead, and white feathered wings. The fur on the rest of the body ranges throughout the normal colour range, but is mainly white in colour.
5 BIO-E for Partial: Looks like a more humanoid horse. Still has a large horn coming from its forehead, long hair on its ankles and wrists, thin, white fur covering entire body (looks like peach fuzz), prominent muzzle, large white ears on the top of the head and a pair of large white feathered wings.
Full Human Looks can NOT be taken.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4+4 damage Horn.
5 Bio-E for 2D4+4 damage Hoofed Hands.
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Hoofed Feet.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Extra Limbs: Wings.
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Beauty.
5 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed.
10 Bio-E for Extra Intelligence Quotient.
10 Bio-E for Leaping: Standard.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Taste.
10 Bio-E for Glide.
20 Bio-E for Basic Flight.
20 Bio-E for Leaping: Rodent.
30 Bio-E for Soaring Flight.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Last edited by Rathorc Lemenger on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here is another creature for you all from the scientists of Lemenger Biologics:

Loveland Frog (Chimera)
Description: The Loveland Frog was a bizarre creature said to have been seen by a number of different people in the Loveland, Ohio area. It is said to be amphibian in appearance, but generally looks like a bipedal Frog with long limbs that end in dexterous fingers and claws. The body in covered in thick, brownish green scales but the scales along its spine is thicker, wider and longer along the spine. In actuality, the original Loveland Frog is a genetic experiment done by alien beings known as the Reptilians that escaped from captivity with about 500 others of its kind.
Size Level: 7.
Height: 4-4.5 ft (1.2 m) tall.
Weight: 125 lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 30.
Attribute Bonuses: +2 P.P., +5 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Full.
Speech: Automatically Partial.
Looks: None & Weird: Frog-like with huge, bulbous eyes on either side of the head, short, no obvious neck, olive green or bright green skin, wide scales along the spine that are brown in colour, round body with spindly front arms and long legs made for jumping. Wide hands and feet with long, delicate, spindly fingers that end in sharp claws.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 1D4 damage Claws on hands.
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Claws on hands.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically hets Light Natural Armour: A.R.: 8, +20 S.D.C.
5 Bio-E for Nightvision.
5 Bio-E for Leaping: Rodent.
10 Bio-E for Leaping: Feline.
10 Bio-E for Righting Reflex.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Webbed Feet.
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Carnivore.
-10 Bio-E for Diet: Insectivore.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Last edited by Rathorc Lemenger on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dolcet
Wanderer

Unread post by Dolcet »

Thanks a lot my gm will love this
Dolcet
Wanderer

Unread post by Dolcet »

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Vestigial Disadvantages:

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

Um you have diet down three times & at 2 diferent values, other then that great work she loves it
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

Dolcet wrote:
Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Vestigial Disadvantages:

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

Um you have diet down three times & at 2 diferent values, other then that great work she loves it

Looks like someone is falling into the Palladium Copy, Paste and miss-in-editing pit.

~Nekira Sudacne
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Sweet, someone acctually prefers my stuff to others. I don't know if I should feel honoured or what.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

Honored...it means word is spreading...always a good thing, if you like having your name(and creations) out there..
Writer's immortality, after a fashion... :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Yeah, soory about that Dolcet. It was a long day & night for me.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

We here at Lemenger Biologics like to present to you, the paying (attention) public, our latest creature creation:

Lizard Man of Scape Ore Swamp (Chimera)
Description: The Lizard Man of Scape Ore Swamp is a creature over 7 feet tall, bipedal, and well built, with scaly skin and glowing orange eyes. It has 3 toes on each foot and 3 fingers on each hand which end in circular pad on them that allows them to stick to walls like a Gecko. The creature has an incredible degree of strength, more than capable of ripping into a car. Some people said that (at the time of the sightings) they had seen UFO’s in the area. But in most cases of the sightings, the creatures that were sighted vanished after a certain amount of time. The creature is in truth a experimental Scout and spy created by a coalition of Grey’s and Reptilian aliens using some of the criminals from the Reptilian home-world. They were created from combining Reptilian Alien DNA with some of the Earth’s species, such as Geckos, Frogs, Spiders and Bears (for increased strength).
Height: 7-9 feet tall.
Weight: 400 lbs (180 kg).

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 5.
Attribute Bonuses: +1D6+9 P.S., +3 P.E., Beastly Strength, +4 P.E.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Full.
Speech: Automatically Partial: Sounds guttural with a slight lisp to it.
Looks: Automatically Partial & Weird: Definite snout with thick fish-like lips, no external ears, visibly large scales, long, thick body with medium length limbs. It has 2 fin-like appendages on either side of the head, right along the back of the jaw line. It also has a row of thin spines running down the spine.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Running Claws.
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Climbing Claws.
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 3D6+2 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Swimming at 90%.
10 Bio-E for Extra Speed.
10 Bio-E for Leaping: Standard.
10 Bio-E for Spider Adhesion Pads.
20 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Nearsightedness.
-10 Bio-E for Webbed Hands & Feet.
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Predator
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Last edited by Rathorc Lemenger on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:We here at Lemenger Biologics like to present to you, the paying (attention) public, our latest creature creation:

Description: The Lizard Man is described as being over 7 feet tall, bipedal, and well built, with scaly skin and glowing orange eyes. It is said to have 3 toes on each foot and 3 fingers on each hand which end in circular pad on them that allows them to stick to walls like a Gecko. The creature has an incredible degree of strength, more than capable of ripping into a car.

If these mutants are supposed to be the creations of this lab, why does the description use terms like, "is described as" and "is said to have"? Your descriptions need to be more definitive, and not just paragraphs copied out of Wikipedia.

~Nekira Sudacne

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”