Rathorc's New Mutants

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

taalismn
Priest

Re: New Mutant

Unread post by taalismn »

Anybody done a classic Sea Serpent yet?
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

duck-foot wrote:
taalismn wrote:Anybody done a classic Sea Serpent yet?

uhmm. dont know.... dont think so

Put it on the list of 'ain't done yet', then....
Have to hunt up Eels and Snakes then for pointers....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

I'm working on it (or at least TRYING to abyway), it'll take me a bit though.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

Have you looked in the Palladium Book of Monsters & Animals™? It's full of normal animals and mythical beasties. I'm pretty sure they have something you would call a sea serpent.

Another book you may want to refer to is Beyond the Supernatural™ (First Edition if you have it).
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Well, Rali. I do have the BTS1, but I'm going to do up my own stats, thanx.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

For sooth, the legendary Sea Serpent is now done. And it is grand:

Sea Serpent (Purebred)
Original Animal Characteristics:
Description: The study of the Sea Serpents went back hundreds to thousands of years all the way to the present day. During this time period, dozens of other mythical sea creatures were proven real, and at many points in history it seemed as if official discovery of the sea serpent was just around the corner.
Sightings of sea serpents were quite numerous, occurring in all the world's oceans and come from every era of history, including a substantial number of modern sightings. Because of these facts, and because the ocean was by far the easiest place for a large animal to live undetected, many researchers still held out hope that someday the sea serpent may be discovered. Among mainstream scientists, however, there was no longer any serious belief in the sea serpent. It remained mythical for too long, and therefore it quickly brought ridicule to any scientist who investigated it as a possibly real flesh-and-blood creature.
That was until the advent of Gene-splicing. Within a few years, some people ended up working on creating some Sea Serpents (by combining Snake DNA with Whale DNA in order to create the creatures) for various aquatic Theme Parks.
Sea serpents come in a variety of colors, including black, brown, gray and green, and have adult lengths ranging from twenty feet to hundreds of feet. Most of them are reported to move in an undulating up-and-down motion, with a series of humps visible above the water at times. They generally have a split tail, like a whale, and may have one, two or more pairs of paddle-legs along their lengths. They may have armoured segments like a millipede, large plates or scales, or a smooth rubbery skin. Most often, they have smooth skin suggestive of a mammal.
Sometimes sea serpents have a mane of hair or hair-like fins running in a row along the back. The head is generally described as horse-shaped, with huge cat-like or eagle-like eyes. On sea serpents that don't follow that body plan, the head and neck instead resemble an elephant's trunk, with tiny eyes and a small mouth near the "tip" of the "trunk." Some sea serpents sport whiskers, but it is not always clear whether witnesses mean the same kind of whiskers that cats, dogs and seals have, or whether they mean fleshy "whiskers" of the sort that are found on catfish.
Size Level: 25.
Height: 80 ft long (24.38 m).
Weight: Up to 75, 000 lbs (33,750 kg).
Build: Long.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 0.
Attribute Bonuses: Beastly Strength, +12 P.S., -2 I.Q., +4 P.E.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically None: Has flippers instead of hands.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Develops a set of stubby arms & heavy, blunt fingers in place of front flippers.
Biped: Automatically None: Has a long tail with a pair of fins near the tail.
Speech: Automatically Partial. 5 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: Looks like a long serpent with 2 or more pairs of flippers. Can be of any colour under the sun. Has a long reptilian head with jaws filled with large crocodile-like teeth. Has feathery spines running down the top of the spine & a whale-like tail. May or may not have fins where the ears would be.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Body is shorter in total length by 1/2, but is still quite long, tail is less wide then it once was. Also, character looks more humanoid in appearance & the fins/flippers are less wide. Definite snout, no external ears (but may still have the fins by ear holes if the character had fins originally), and visible scales.
Full Human Looks are NOT possible.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 2D6 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 3D6+6 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 4D6+3 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Hold Breath.
5 Bio-E for Aquatic Swimming at 75%.
10 Bio-E for Sonar.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Carnivore.
-5 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Predator.
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Ear Fins.
-10 Bio-E for Webbed Hands (if Hands are taken).

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Last edited by Rathorc Lemenger on Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

Size 25 and only gets 2D6 or 3D6 damage teeth?

~Nekira Sudacne
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, it ain't perfect y'know.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

Just giving you some grief :D

Did you intend the sea serpent to be a playable race? If not, I'd up the BIO-E available (plus a note that it has animal intelligence), add at least one more damage step to the teeth (ahh, I see you've already done that), and maybe a note on swimming and ramming damage (an aquatic version of flight powers).

~Nekira Sudacne
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Playable Race: Yes, at least for an ocean going campaign (or if its on the Great Lakes). Swimming & Ramming damage: Well, I'm guessing that you can convert the stuff from the Flight section to Swimming. Also, as of right now I'm going to TRY to do up stats for mutant based off of Japanese myth for anyone thats running a game in Asia. Starting with the Amikiri. Here's a pic of it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:SekienAmikiri.jpg

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, here it is:

Amikiri (Chimera)
Description: The Amikiri was a creature from Japanese legend. It was said that it was a small, snake-like creature with a bird-like head with lobster-like claws on a pair of fore limbs. It was only in legend until someone decided to make a creature based on it. Now, it inhabits forests (mainly in the trees) and at the very edge of fields where it hunts for food.
Size Level: 4.
Height: To 4 ½ ft long.
Weight: To 24 Lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 75.
Attribute Bonuses: +4 P.S., Brute Strength, +3 P.P., +10 S.D.C.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically None: Has Lobster-like limbs on arms.
Biped: Automatically None: Character has no legs, and moves along the ground by slithering. This is not necessarily slow; indeed, the character can maintain a rapid pace, equal to half the character's maximum Spd. attribute. The character can rear up the upper part of the body while continuing to slither (or climb) with the lower section. Climbing, provided that the character has the skill, can also be as quick as half the character's maximum Spd. (10 times Spd. equals yard/meters per minute).
Speech: Automatically None (must purchase Psionics in order to be able to talk).
Looks: Automatically None: Has a Snake-like body covered in scales except on the arms, which are covered in chitin & end in Lobster-like claws, and the bird-like head, which is covered in hair-like feathers sticking out from in between the chitin on the head and has a large, sharp beak at the end.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 3D6 damage Pincers.
Automatically gets 3D4 damage Beak.
5 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Beak.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Light Exoskeleton Body Armour (across shoulders & on the head): A.R.: 9, +20 S.D.C.
Automatically gets Light Natural Body Armour (along the snake-like body): A.R.: 8, +15 S.D.C.
5 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Vision.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Taste.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Smell.
15 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour (Snake-like body): A.R.: 11, +30 S.D.C.
15 Bio-E for Medium Exoskeleton Body Armour (across shoulders & on the head): A.R.: 11, +40 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Prey.
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Predator.
-10 Bio-E for Diet: Carnivore.
-10 Bio-E for Nearsightedness.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Just to give everyone a heads up, I'm going to TRY to post some other Asian Mytho's mutant creatures on here.... Just have to decide what ones is all. I may also consider other Mythos from other countries. :-? :roll: :frust: :ugh:

signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Next one, but for the waterways:

Hippocampus (Chimera)
Description: The Hippocampus was once said to be a creature that said to have the forequarters of a horse & the hindquarters of a fish. It was first described in ancient Greek & Phoenician mythology. When the Gene-tech was finally distributed to the public, some of the Greek theme parks decided to create cross breeds based off of Greek myth & legend. One of the 1st was the Hippocampus from the ancient tales of Poseidon.
Size Level: 18.
Height: 48-60 inches (1.2-1.5 m).
Weight: 800-1,400 lbs.
Build: Medium.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Attribute Bonuses: +3 P.S., +10 Swim Spd., +4 P.E.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically None: Has hooves.
Biped: Automatically None: Has a fish-like tale.
Speech: 5 BIO-E for Partial. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: Automatically None: From the middle of the stomach forward, looks like a pure white stallion with a long pearl white mane & hooves, but has small fins on the ankles of the forelimbs. From the middle of the stomach back, has a bluish-green fish-like tail with medium-sized fins about midway down the tail.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D4+2 damage Hoofed Forelimbs.
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Bite.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Aquatic Swim at 80%.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Hearing.
5 Bio-E for Water Breathing.
5 Bio-E for Brute Strength.
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Beauty.
10 Bio-E for Leaping: Standard (from water only).
10 Bio-E for Advanced Vision.
10 Bio-E for Nightvision.
20 Bio-E for Leaping: Rodent (from water only).

Vestigial Disadvantages:
Automatically gets Diet: Herbivore.
-5 Bio-E for Nearsightedness.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail Fins.
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Prey.
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.
-10 Bio-E for Domestication.
-15 Bio-E for Aquatic Respiratory System.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Just to let everyone know, I am presently debating on doing up stats for creatures based off of this link: http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=3329 .

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

I thought about it, I decided that I'm NOT going to do up stats for it. Sorry, folks.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:I thought about it, I decided that I'm NOT going to do up stats for it. Sorry, folks.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.

Wise choice...to do so would be crass and insensitive to the memory of the hundreds of grandmothers annually maimed and slain by mutant reindeer...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Let me guess, it has to do with the song "Grandma got ran over by a raindeer" Right?

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

You mean the pic??? Well, we all know that the internet can be unreliable. Besides, it's taking me a while to figure out what to do for the next mutant.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

List of possible mutants that I’ll TRY doing:
Ahuizotl
Ammut
Calopus
Catoblepas
Lusca
Mermecolion Or Ant-Lion
Nue
Questing Beast
Sirrush
Skvader
Tarasque
Wolpertinger

List of possible mutants that I MIGHT do:
Alkonost

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

duck-foot wrote:alkonost. huh??? is an alkonost

A creature from Slavic and Baltic Mythology. Like a harpy, an alkonost has the body of a bird with the face of a woman.

In Russian legends alkonost is 'the bird of paradise' and is looked upon favorably. Other references says that the alkonost is known to torments the damned with her terrible songs so they never get any peace.

The name Alkonost came from the name of Greek demi-goddess Alcyone--daughter of Aeolus--transformed by gods into a kingfisher when she through herself into the sea after the gods killed her husband, Ceyx.

Other similar creatures would be the Sirin, Harpy, and Gamayun. All variations of the mythological bird with a woman's face.

~Nekira Sudacne
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

It's worth a shot in the dark to do, Rali.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:It's worth a shot in the dark to do, Rali.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.

It shouldn't be hard. IMO, take one of the bird templates and set the Human features as Wings: Automatic, Hands: None, Biped: Full, Speech: Full, Looks: Partial & Weird (A birds body topped with the head of a human female). Probably start them out at a size level of 6 or 7 and enough BIO-E (15-20) to purchase: Size Levels, Extra Limbs: Set of Arms, Partial Hands on the wings, and/or some Animal Psionics.

I think Seagulls probably work for the Alkonost
Owl template should be used for Sirin
Raven for Gamayun
and Eagles, Falcons, & Hawks for the Harpy

I'd recommend using the Vulture for Sirens, but there isn't a template for them.
Last edited by Rali on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~Nekira Sudacne
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

I'm working on the other list first & foremost.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's the latest mutant, enjoy:

Catoblepas
Description: “The Catoblepas has the body of a buffalo and a head of a hog (swine). Its back was full of scales as a protection, and its head was always pointing downwards. Its stare or breath can either turn people into stone, or kill them.” That’s what a Greek scientist had read from a book of old Mythological creatures that he had found in a second-hand book store. It then started to give him ideas. But after the Crash, the Catoblepas now roams the plains of Europe.
Size Level: 16.
Height: 6-8 Feet (1.8-2.4 m).
Weight: 1,000-2,000 lbs (450-900 kg).

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Attribute Bonuses: +1D4+2 P.S., +4 Spd. & +14 S.D.C.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial.
Biped: Automatically None.
Speech: Automatically Full.
Looks: Automatically None & Weird: Looks like a rather large bovine body, covered in scale-like armour, its head is low to the ground and looks like the head of a pig-like head with hair hanging over the eyes, which shine with unnatural intelligence. At the end of the thin limbs are cloven hoof-like structures.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for Hoofed Hands: Punches do 2D6 damage plus P.S. damage bonus.
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage small pair of Tusks.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Advanced Vision (can replace it with Vestigial Vision).
Automatically gets Bio-Manipulation (Paralysis (Special)): When the character uses this power on someone, it causes the recipient to become stiff throughout the body (meaning that all the muscles and joints lock up). The body is so stiff that it feels like stone, the beings on the receiving end can still feel, see & hear everything. While other people believe that the character is dead (for those who are more into believing in the paranormal believe that the person has been turned to stone).
Automatically gets Medium Natural Armour: A.R.: 11 & +40 S.D.C.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Smell.
5 Bio-E for Brute Strength.
10 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.
20 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Hooves
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Ears.
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail.
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore.
-10 Bio-E for Musk Glands.
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

If anyone would like some pictures of some of the creatures, just ask and I'll gladly post the links on here.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Another one for South & Central America:

Ahuizotl
Description: This creature is from Aztec mythology. It is said to be a canine-like creature that is sleek, black, smooth and long tailed. It is said that it has a hand on the end of the tail.
Size Level: 7.
Height: 5-6 feet long; does not include the tail.
Weight: 60-80 lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 30.
Attribute Bonuses: +5 I.Q., +3 M.A., +2 M.E., Brute Strength, +5 P.S., +3 P.P. & +8 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Full.
Speech: Automatically Partial.
Looks: None: Looks like a Fox, with a long, sleek, larger, black body. A long tail, as long as the body, with a hand-like appendage at the end.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Running Claws.
5 Bio-E for 1D8 damage Canine Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 1D10 damage Canine Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Advanced Vision (otherwise Colorblind).
5 Bio-E for Prehensile Feet (on the front limbs).
10 Bio-E for Extra Limb: Prehensile Tail; use as Partial Hand.
15 Bio-E for Extra Limb: Advanced Prehensile Tail; develops a hand-like appendage at the end of tail that has full dexterity.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
Automatically gets Diet: Carnivore.
-5 Bio-E for Color Blindness.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

A European one now:

Calopus (Chimera)
Description: The Aptaleon or Calopus is a goat-like creature with serrated horns. The Calopus was sometimes used in for symbolic purposes in medieval heraldry, the practice brandishing armor with an insignia. It lives on the plains & light forests of Eastern Europe.
Size Level: 7.
Height: 5-6 feet long (1.5-1.8 m); does not include the tail.
Weight: 70-90 lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 45.
Attribute Bonuses: +4 I.Q., +1 M.E., Brute Strength, +4 P.S., +4 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically None.
Looks: None & Weird: The Calopus is described as having a large, wolf like body, a felid face, a boar like snout and a beard like that of a goat. Said to support it’s self on cloven fore hooves, and a reptilian-like hindquarter.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Hooves.
5 Bio-E for 1D6+1 damage Running Claws.
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Small Tusks.
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Horns.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Advanced Vision.
5 Bio-E for Nightvision.
10 Bio-E for Predator Burst.
15 Bio-E for Advanced Taste.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Another Water-going mutant:

Lusca (Chimera)
Description: The Lusca has been described as either a multi-headed monster, a dragon-like creature, a cross between a giant shark and an octopus or a kind of evil spirit. It is located in the Bahamas in what are known as “Blue Holes”, a blue hole is a submarine cave or sinkhole. They are also called vertical caves. The Lusca was originally created as a side-show exhibit for various Carnivals that traveled around the Mediterranean. The scientists that created it used the Great White Shark & Squid as the genetic markers.
Size Level: 25.
Length: Up to 52 feet long.
Weight: To 50 tons.
Build: Long & Wide.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Attribute Bonuses: +1 I.Q., +15 P.S. (first ½), +7 P.S. (second ½), +10 P.E., +6 Spd.

Human Features:
Speech: Automatically None.
Looks: None & Weird: The Lusca is said to be a creature that is supposedly part-Shark, part-Octopus. It’s mostly Shark from the tip of the snout down to ¼ of the way past the front fins. Meaning that the creature doesn’t have a “tail” to speak of. In place of the tail are a group of 8 tentacles.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D6+3 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 4D6+3 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for Jaw Protrusion (must purchase Teeth).

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Advanced Vision
5 Bio-E for Advanced Taste.
5 Bio-E for Predator Burst.
5 Bio-E for Ampullae of Lorenzini.
5 Bio-E for Denticles.
5 Bio-E for Nightvision.
10 Bio-E for Multi-Limb Coordination (must be purchased for each pair of arms).
10 Bio-E for Suction Cups on arms.
15 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
Automatically gets Predatory Bloodlust.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Aquatic Skin.
-15 Bio-E for Aquatic Respiratory System.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Another one for you good folks:

Mermecolion
Description: The Mermecolion or Ant-Lion is a legendary hybrid creature that appeared in medieval bestiaries. It is also referenced in some sources as a Formicaleon, Formicaleun, Myrmecoleon or Mirmicioleon. Such a creature is said to be short-lived. Since its creation, it's habitat is throughout southern Europe.
Size Level: 13 for females & 14 for males.
Height: 6 feet (1.8 m).
Weight: 300-500 lbs; with males being the heaviest.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 15.
Attribute Bonuses: +2 M.A., Brute Strength, +6 P.S., +2 P.P. & +6 Spd.

Human Features:
Looks: None & Weird: Mermecolion is an inconceivable animal defined by Flaubert in this way: "lion in its foreparts, ant in its hind-parts, with the organs of its sex the wrong way". Basically, it has the head of a Lion on the body of a giant Ant.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Razor-Sharp Claws.
10 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Teeth.
15 Bio-E for Climbing Claws (Special).

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Nightvision.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Taste.
5 Bio-E for Extra Intelligence Quotient.
5 Bio-E for Extra Mental Affinity.
5 Bio-E for Digging.
5 BIO-E for Extra Legs, Spd. +15.
5 BIO-E for Beastly Strength.
5 BIO-E for Chemical Trail.
5 BIO-E for Chemical Alarm.
10 BIO-E for Chemical Attack.
10 BIO-E for Tunnelling.
10 BIO-E for Insect Endurance.
15 BIO-E for Extreme Insect Endurance.
15 BIO-E for Excavation.
15 BIO-E for Crushing Strength.
Armour for the Main Body:
(A/N: Armour does not extend to the head.)
10 BIO-E for Light Exoskeleton Body Armour A.R. 9, S.D.C. +25.
20 BIO-E for Medium Exoskeleton Body Armour A.R. 11, S.D.C. +40.
30 BIO-E for Heavy Exoskeleton Body Armour A.R. 14, S.D.C. +60.
50 BIO-E for Extra-Heavy Exoskeleton Body Armour A.R. 16, S.D.C. +80.

Vestigial Disadvantages:

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Another 1:

Nue (Chimera)
Description: In the 13th century, Heike Monogatari makes reference to a creature called a Nue. In addition to having the head of a monkey, the body of a Tanuki, the paws of a tiger, and the tail of a snake, it has the voice of a White's Thrush. According to the legend, a Nue can transform into a black cloud and fly.
Size Level: 14.
Height: To 6 ft.
Weight: 200-400 lbs.
Build: Medium to Long.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 20.
Attribute Bonuses: +3 I.Q., +1 M.E., +1 M.A., Brute Strength, +6 P.S., +2 P.P. & +6 Spd.

Human Features:
Looks: Automatically None & Weird: The Nue has a Monkey-like head with a hairless face, a long, brown furred, body, red and white striped, Feline-like legs, and long, hairless, Lizard-like (or Snake-like) scaly tail that’s ¼ the length of the body.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Claws.
10 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Claws.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Nightvision.
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Endurance.
5 Bio-E for Leaping: Rodent.
10 Bio-E for Swimming; Equal to basic Swim Skill of 60%.
10 Bio-E for Extra Mental Endurance.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Musk Glands.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Another European mutant:

Questing Beast (Chimera)
Description: The strange creature has the head and neck of a serpent, the body of a leopard, the haunches of a lion and the feet of a hart. Its name comes from the great noise it emits from its belly, a barking like "thirty couple hounds questing". It mainly inhabits Western Europe and the British Isle.
Size Level: 13.
Height: 4 feet (1.2 m).
Weight: 200-300 lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 40.
Attribute Bonuses: Brute Strength, +3 M.E., +4 P.S., +3 P.P., +2 P.E.

Human Features:
Looks: None & Weird: The main Feline-like body has thick, spotted fur over most of the body. The back haunches have golden fur that ranges from light sand to dark yellow. The legs are thick and then taper to a thin ankle with hooves on the end. The neck extends from the shoulders and generally looks Snake-like, entirely covered in brightly colored, smooth scales. Head is flat and triangular. The jaw is double-hinged, and the eyes are sunk under bony ridges. Tongue is long and forked.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 1D6 damage Fangs.
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Hooves.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Righting Reflex.
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Beauty.
5 BIO-E for Extra Speed
10 BIO-E for Leaping: Standard
5 BIO-E for Prehensile Tongue (As Partial Hand)
10 BIO-E for Predator Burst
5 BIO-E for Infrared Vision (25 ft range). Allows the character to “sense” objects according to their temperature, even in total darkness.
15 BIO-E for Light Natural Body Armour; A.R.: 8 and S.D.C.: +15.
30 BIO-E for Medium Natural Body Armour; A.R.: 11 and S.D.C.: +30.
10 BIO-E for Advanced Tongue Touch, this ability requires the character to touch things with the tongue. Also includes Advanced Taste and Advanced Smell (again, with the tongue).

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Hooves.
-10 Bio-E for Diet Carnivore.
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Another 1, but for Sweden:

Skvader (Chimera)
Description: The skvader originates from a tall tale hunting story told by a man named Håkan Dahlmark during a dinner at a restaurant in Sundsvall in the beginning of the 20th century. To the amusement of the other guests, Dahlmark claimed that he in 1874 had shot such an animal during a hunt north of Sundsvall. On his birthday in 1907, his housekeeper jokingly presented him with a painting of the animal, made by her nephew and shortly before his death in 1912; Dahlberg donated the painting to a local museum. During an exhibition in Örnsköldsvik in 1916 the manager of the museum became acquainted with the taxidermist Rudolf Granberg. He then mentioned the hunting story and the painting and asked Granberg if he could re-construct the animal. In 1918 Granberg had completed the skvader and it has since then been a very popular exhibition item at the museum, which also has the painting on display.

The skvader has since then often been seen as an unofficial symbol for Sundsvall and when the province Medelpad was to be given a provincial animal (in addition to the provincial flower) in 1987, many locals voted for the skvader. The final choice was a kind of compromise, the mountain hare, which is the front-end of the skvader. With the advent of Gene-Tech, the Skvader was created as a tourist attraction. Now they live throughout Sweden.
Size Level: 3.
Height: 12-22 inches (0.3-0.6 m).
Weight: 5-17 lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Attribute Bonuses: +3 P.P. & +10 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial. 5 Bio-E for Full.
Biped: Automatically Partial. 5 Bio-E for Full.
Speech: Automatically Partial. 5 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None & Weird: The Skvader has the forequarters and hind legs of a hare (Lupus), and the back, wings and tail of a female wood grouse (Tetrao Urogallus).

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Running Claws (hands & feet).

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Leaping: Rodent.
5 Bio-E for Digging.
10 Bio-E for Tunnelling.
10 Bio-E for Extra Mental Affinity.
10 Bio-E for Brute Strength.
10 Bio-E for Leaping: Feline.
10 Bio-E for Glide.
10 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed.
20 Bio-E for Basic Flight.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Wings (not available with Flight or Glide).

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Please tell me what everyone thinks of the latest batch of mutants.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's one for the Middle East:

Sirrush (Chimeric Purebred)
Description: The Sirrush or Mushussu is a dragon in Babylonian and Akkadian mythology which guards the Ishtar Gate of Babylon. It is also known as the Babylon Dragon of Chaos.
The Muhussu was originally an attendant on Ninazu, the city god of Esnunna. It was 'inherited' by the god Tispak when he replaced Ninazu as city god in the Akkadian or early Old Babylonian Period and in Lagas became associated with Ninazu's son Ningiszida. Possibly after Hammurabi's conquest of Esnunna, the creature was transferred to the new Babylonian national god, Marduk, and later to Nabu. The conquest of Babylon by the Assyrian king Sennacherib (reigned 704-681 BC) brought the motif to Assyria, normally as the beast of the state god Assur. On Sennacherib's rock reliefs at Maltai, however, the creature accompanies three different gods, Assur, Ellil (Enlil) and another god, most likely Nabu. With the advent of Genetech, some genetic engineers in Southern Iraq decided that it might be a good idea to create the Sirrush (a picture of which is found on the Ishtar gate of Babylon). With the world collapsing, the Sirrush’s gained their freedom and started to roam the area that was formally known as the Middle East.
Size Level: 20.
Height: Up to 20 ft (20 m).
Weight: Up to 2,800 lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Attribute Bonuses: +8 P.S., Beastly Strength, +1 P.E., +1 P.B., +2 M.A., +6 Spd.

Human Features:
Speech: Automatically Full.
Looks: Automatically None & Weird: Muhussu is a huge creature, often depicted with the fore feet of a cat, the back legs of a clawed bird, a serpent's body, and a scaled head. Its tail ends with a poisonous sting. It resembles a scaly dragon with hind legs like an eagle's talons and feline forelegs. It also has a long neck and tail, a horned head, a snakelike tongue and a crest. It is generally the size of a Giraffe. It has large horn on its snout.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D6+2 damage Claws (on the fore-feet).
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Talons (on hind feet).
10 Bio-E for 3D6+4 damage Claws (on the fore-feet).
10 Bio-E for 1D10 damage Horn.
10 Bio-E for 3D6+3 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Stinging Tail.
15 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Talons (on hind feet).

Mutant Animal Powers:
10 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.
10 Bio-E for Leaping: Rodent.
15 Bio-E for Leaping: Feline.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail (cannot take Stinging Tail).
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's a somewhat personal favorite:

Tarasque (Chimera)
Description: In southern France, near the town of Nerluc (“Black Lake”), on the banks of the Rhone River, just north of its ancient swampy delta, between Avignon and Arles, lived a large beast called the Tarasque, a scaly, four-footed beast with a massive carapace on its back, bristling with spikes, ending in a pointed, arrowhead tail (Shuker, Dragons, p.100-103). The Nerlucians tried to kill the Tarasque with a spear and stones hurled from twelve catapults, but failed to make an impact upon it, though the thuds cracked crockery within the city walls.
Size Level: 17.
Height: 6-8 ft (1.8-2.4 m).
Weight: 1,000-2,000 lbs (450-9000 kg).
Build: Short.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Attribute Bonuses: +1D4+3 P.S., +5 Spd., +3D6 S.D.C., Brute Strength, +3 P.E., +2 M.A.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically None. 10 Bio-E for Partial.
Biped: Automatically None. 10 Bio-E for Partial.
Looks: None & Weird: The Tarasque’s body was most like that of an ox borne upon short bear-like legs with enormous claws. His turtle-like shields were covered with curved spikes, while the rest of his reptilian torso was armoured with closely overlapping scales. They report the tail as long and curved like that of a scorpion; and the head as shaped like a lion’s (which rules out a crocodile), but with a horse's ears.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Heavy Claws.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Heavy Claws.
10 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Whip Tail.
10 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R. 10, S.D.C.: +50.
15 BIO-E for Heavy Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 13, S.D.C.: +75.
20 BIO-E for Extra Heavy Natural Body Armour: A.R. 15, S.D.C.: +100.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail (cannot take Whip Tail).

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's 1:

Wolpertinger (Chimera)
Description: The Wolpertinger (Crisensus bavaricus) is a hybrid creature (or a cryptid to some) supposedly living in the alpine forests of Bavaria in Germany.
Images of creatures resembling Wolpertingers have been found in woodcuts and engravings dating back to the 17th century. Like the Jackalope, the Wolpertinger is thought to have been inspired by sightings of wild rabbits infected with the Shope Papilloma virus, which causes the growth of antler-like tumours in various places on the rabbit's head and body.
Variant regional spellings of the name include Wolperdinger, Woipertinger, Poontinger and Volpertinger.
With the advent of Genetech, the Wolpertinger was created using DNA from Grouse, various Feline species, Deer and Rabbits.
Height: 12-20 inches (0.3-0.5 m).
Weight: 5-10 lbs (2.2-4.5 kg).

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 35.
Attribute Bonuses: +3 P.P., +10 Spd. and +2 P.E.

Human Features:
Looks: None: The Wolpertinger is described as being composed from body parts of various animals — generally wings, antlers and fangs, all attached to the body of a small mammal resembling that of a rabbit or squirrel. Occasionally it displays the webbed feet of a duck. The most widespread description is that of a horned rabbit or horned squirrel.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 1D6 damage Teeth.
Automatically gets 1D6 damage Running Claws (on all 4 limbs).
Automatically gets 1D6 damage Antlers.
5 Bio-E for 1D10 damage Running Claws.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Extra Limbs: Wings.
Automatically gets Leaping: Rodent.
5 Bio-E for Leaping: Feline.
10 Bio-E for Brute Strength.
10 Bio-E for Glide.
20 Bio-E for Basic Flight.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

This ones for a request someone made, you know who you are *Cough Cough Taalismn Cough*:

Yahudi (Chimera)
Description: The Yahudi is a creature that is a creature that inhabits fridges and turns on & off the refrigerator light, in exchange for old, mouldy food.
Size Level: 1.
Height: 6-8 inches (0.15-0.18 m).
Weight: 6 ounces to 1 lbs (0.21-0.45 kg).

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 30.
Attribute Bonuses: +2 for I.Q., +1 M.A., +3 M.E., -2 P.S.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Full
Biped: Automatically Full.
Looks: None & Weird: Looks like a small, bipedal Polar Bear with a thick layer of fat.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Climbing Claws.
10 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Razor Fingernails (easy to conceal).

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Advanced Hearing.
Automatically gets Advanced Smell.
Automatically gets Advanced Taste.
Automatically gets Thick Blubber: Protection against Cold (½ damage) & +20 S.D.C.
10 Bio-E for Hold Breath.
15 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed.
20 Bio-E for Righting Reflex.

Vestigial Disadvantages:

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's 1 for the Arctic/Antarctic:

Polar Grizzly (Chimera/Purebred)
Description: The Polar Grizzly is a hybrid Bear species. It has characteristics of the Grizzly in the way that long claws, brown patchy fur in an otherwise white coat, and the humped back.
Size Level: 16.
Height: 6-7 feet (1.8-2.1 m).
Weight: 400-700 lbs (180-315 kg).

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 5.
Attribute Bonuses: +3D6 S.D.C., +1D6+8 P.S., Brute Strength, +3 P.E. & +4 Spd.

Human Features:
Biped: Automatically Partial.
Looks: None: A large intelligent bear, with a round, blunt snout, small eyes, furry ears on top of head, thick fur, short legs and large arms & a small, furry tail. The fur is white with brown patches and has a large hump on the back, between the shoulders.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 2D4 damage Heavy Claws.
Automatically gets 1D6 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Heavy Claws.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Advanced Sight.
5 Bio-E for Hold Breath.
15 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.

Vestigial Disadvantages:

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

It seems that by the amount of people who've viewed this thread, it MIGHT be popular. Hmmmm...... I might just do up some MORE mythos mutant for all of you. *Scratches chin* Only thing is that I'm gonna have to think of what ones to do. Well, back to the ol' chalk board. Oh, and BTW, I hope that you like seeing your request fleshed out, Taalismn.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's 1 that MIGHT interest everyone:

Archaeopteryx (Theropod Dinosaur)
Description: Archaeopteryx lived in the late Jurassic Period around 150–145 million years ago, in what is now Southern Germany during a time when Europe was an archipelago of islands in a shallow warm tropical sea, much closer to the equator than it is now.
Similar in size and shape to a European Magpie, Archaeopteryx could grow to about 0.5 metres (1.6 ft) in length. Despite its small size, broad wings, and inferred ability to fly or glide, Archaeopteryx has more in common with small Theropod Dinosaurs than it does with modern Birds. In particular, it shares the following features with the Deinonychosaurs (Dromaeosaurs and Troodontids): jaws with sharp teeth, three fingers with claws, a long bony tail, hyperextensible second toes ("killing claw"), feathers (which also suggest Homeothermy), and various skeletal features.
Height: 1.6 ft (0.5 m).
Weight: about 4 lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 70.
Attribute Bonuses: +3 P.B. & +1D8 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: 5 Bio-E for Partial Hands on Wings (applicable even with arms & Hands).
10 Bio-E for Full Hands at the ends of the Wings (Applicable even with arms & Hands).
20 Bio-E for Extra Limbs: A set of fully developed arms & hands.
Biped: Automatically Full.
Speech: 5 BIO-E for Partial. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: Archaeopteryx is a small reptile-like creature with bright colored feathers and scales that can be either bright or dull, a medium-sized snout filled with small, sharp teeth on a narrow head atop a sinuous neck, wings with finger-like appendages at the ends, large, muscular rear legs that end in sharp claws. Has a long, stiff tail slightly long than the body.
10 BIO-E for partial: More rounded head with small eyes & a flat, narrow nose. The body is skinny with long arms & long, thickly muscled legs. Has a stiff tail as long at an arm. Feathers are more narrow and look more like hair, but still covers body.
20 Bio-E for Full: Round head with a long chin, large eyes and a flat, thin nose atop a long, thin neck. Has a skinny body but long, powerful legs and wide hips. The fingers & toes are long & thin.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Running Claws on the feet.
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Bird of Prey Talons on the hands.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Serrated Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 4D6 damage Scythe Claws on the feet. (This is a special claw that is folded up from the ground when not in use & does not assist in running).

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Internal Compass.
5 Bio-E for Glide.
10 Bio-E for Leaping Standard.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Color Blind.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Wings; wings that do not work (cancels Glide).

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's another Dino for all of you, since someone ELSE wouldn't do them *Cough**Cough**Duckfoot**Cough*:

Ichthyosaurus (Dinosaur)
Description: The Ichthyosaurus is an ocean-going reptile that looks somewhat Dolphin-like, except that it has large eyes, 4 fins and a large caudal fin and a dorsal fin.
Size Level: 15.
Height: 6 feet (2 m).
Weight: Up to 500 lbs.
Build: Short.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Total BIO-E: 10.
Attribute Bonuses: +1 I.Q., +1 M.A., +2 P.P. & +4 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: None: A big pair of flippers.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Develops a pair of stubby arms & heavy, blunt fingers.
10 Bio-E for Full: 3 fingered, fully developed hands.
Biped: None: A pair of rear flippers. Can swim at 10x faster than other mutants.
5 BIO-E for partial: Develops a small pair of legs. Will stand on all 4‘s most of the time, only standing when absolutely necessary.
10 Bio-E for Full: Fully developed legs. Full range of motion equal to a human.
Speech: 5 BIO-E for Partial: Voice will be incredibly loud & high-pitched.
10 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: Looks somewhat like a Dolphin, except with 4 fins instead of 2, a long beak-like snout, large eyes & scaly skin.
5 BIO-E for Partial: The animal takes on more human traits. Grey, scaly skin with no external ears. Noticeable snout. Small dorsal fin. Large, dark eyes, smooth skin & a muscular body.
10 Bio-E for Full: Large, dark eyes, small ears, sharp teeth & a large nose. Lean, powerful body. No body hair. Character will almost always have a curious expression.

Natural Weapons:

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Hold Breath.
5 Bio-E for Aquatic Swimming at 80%.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Hearing.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-15 Bio-E for Aquatic Vestigial Skin.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Last edited by Rathorc Lemenger on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Next 1 I'm gonna TRY to do is the Long-Necked Plesiosaur. It'll take me a little bit, but I hope your gonna enjoy it.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's another dino:

Plesiosaur (Long-Necked (Dinosaur))
Description: The Long-Necked Plesiosaur is an ocean-going reptile that spends almost all its life in the ocean, only coming up onto land to lay its eggs. Plesiosaurs had a broad body and a short tail. They retained their ancestral two pairs of limbs, which evolved into large flippers. Plesiosaurs evolved from earlier, similar forms such as Pistosaurs or very early, longer-necked Pliosaurs. There are a number of families of Plesiosaurs, which retain the same general appearance and are distinguished by various specific details. These include the Plesiosauridea unspecialised types which are limited to the Early Jurassic period; Cryptoclididae, (e.g. Cyptoclidus), with a medium-long neck and somewhat stocky build; Elasmosauridae, with very long, inflexible necks and tiny heads; and the Cimoliasauridae, a poorly known group of small Cretaceous forms. According to traditional classifications, all plesiosaurs have a small head and long neck but, in recent classifications, one short-necked and large-headed Cretaceous group, the Polycotylidae, are included under the Plesiosauroidea, rather than under the traditional Pliosauroidea. Size of different plesiosaurs varied significantly, with an estimated length of Trinacromerum being 3 meters and Mauisaurus growing to 20 meters.
Size Level: 22.
Height: Up to 50 ft long.
Weight: Up to 8,000 lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Attribute Bonuses: -3 I.Q., +12 P.S., Beastly Strength.

Human Features:
Hands: None: Has a pair of large fins.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Fins develop into a stubby pair of arms & short, blunt fingers.
10 Bio-E for Full: Fins develop into 3-fingered, fully develop arms & hands.
Biped: None: A rear pair of flippers, Spd. is 2. Can swim 10x faster than other mutants.
5 BIO-E for partial: Develops a small pair of legs. Will stand on all 4‘s most of the time, only standing when absolutely necessary.
10 Bio-E for Full: Fully developed legs. Full range of motion equal to a human.
Speech: 5 BIO-E for Partial: Sounds deep & resonant. 10 Bio-E for Full: Still sounds deep, but is more understandable.
Looks: None: The character has an extremely small, wedge-shaped head with small, sharp teeth atop a neck as long as the body. The nostrils are atop of the head, above the eyes. The body is large and barrel-shaped. The tail is short, when compared to a creature of its size. The limbs consist of wide, thin flippers.
10 BIO-E for partial: Widely spaced eyes with nostril slits between them. Long, thick neck, huge, round body with a stubby tail. The limbs are less wide and more thick in appearance.
20 Bio-E for Full: Small, round head atop a long, muscular neck. Widely spaced eyes, large, high nose with a wide mouth. The teeth are wide & pointed. Barrel-chested body with powerful lungs. Extremly thick arms & legs with thick fingers & toes.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 3D6+2 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Swim Skill at 80%.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Taste.
10 Bio-E for Hold Breath.
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 9, +20 S.D.C.
10 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Nearsighted.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Aquatic Skin.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
taalismn
Priest

You've been busy, I see...

Whooowww Nesssssiiieeeee.... :ok:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Yes, I was. and your welcome, my friend.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Yes, I was. and your welcome, my friend.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.

My father thanks you for taking a family legend seriously... :D

Here's one(family lore) contributed by a friend at work, told to her by her father(and fathers can't be wrong, can they?)
--South American Pygmy Tree-Climbing Elephants--(KNOWN to branchiate through the trees by their extra-long--relative to their bodies--trunks)
---Compare to the Oregonian Forest Octopi!
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

I shall try my best to do them up, my friend. But it'll take me awhile to do them up.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's another mutant for everyone:

Snake: Amphiptere (Chimera)
Description: Amphiptere, Amphithere, or Amphitere is a term used to describe a type of legless winged serpent found in European heraldry. It derives from the Jaculus, a fabulous snake that is said to guard Frankincense trees in Arabia.
Size Level: 4.
Height: Up to 4 ft long.
Height: Up to 20 lbs.

Mutant Changes and Cost:
Attribute Bonuses: +3 M.E., +3 P.S., +2 P.P.

Human Features:
Looks: None & Weird: Long body, entirely covered in brightly coloured, smooth scales. Head is flat and triangular. The jaw is double-hinged, and the eyes are sunk under bony ridges. Tongue is long and forked. It has 1 pair of leathery, Bat-like wings.

Natural Weapons:
Automatically gets 1D6 damage Fangs (Bite only, no poison).
15 BIO-E for Paralytic Poison Venom (must also get fangs). A hollow track in the two front fangs can inject a special poison into an opponent. This poison causes damage and possible paralysis. Victims must make a save vs. non-lethal poison to avoid being paralyzed for 3D6 melee rounds. Any successful attack where the poison is injected also does 1D6 damage directly to the victim's hit points with no saving throw. Injecting the poison requires a successful bite attack. The damage from the poison venom is in addition to the damage inflicted by the bite. Note: Injecting an opponent more than once increases the length of the paralysis by another 1D6 melee rounds, and does another 1D4 damage direct to hit points.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Extra Limbs: Wings.
Automatically gets Glide.
5 Bio-E for Basic Flight.
15 BIO-E for Light Natural Body Armour; A.R.: 8 and S.D.C.: +15.
10 BIO-E for Advanced Tongue Touch, this ability requires the character to touch things with the tongue. Also includes Advanced Taste and Advanced Smell (again, with the tongue).
5 BIO-E for Advanced Taste
10 BIO-E for Extra Mental Endurance
10 BIO-E for Brute Strength
20 BIO-E for Beastly Strength
10 BIO-E for Extra Physical Endurance
5 BIO-E for Extra Physical Prowess
5 BIO-E for Extra Speed
10 BIO-E for Leaping: Standard
5 BIO-E for Prehensile Tongue (As Partial Hand)
10 BIO-E for Predator Burst
5 BIO-E for Infrared Vision (25 ft range). Allows the character to “sense” objects according to their temperature, even in total darkness.
25 BIO-E for Accelerated Strike. The ability to dark forward with blinding quickness. +3 Strike, +6 to burst of Spd.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 BIO-E for Diet Restriction: Carnivore.
-10 BIO-E for Reptile Brain: Predator.
-10 BIO-E for Nocturnal.
-10 BIO-E for Nearsightedness.
-10 BIO-E for Vestigial Tail.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Wings.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:I shall try my best to do them up, my friend. But it'll take me awhile to do them up.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.

All in good time....

Meanwhile...

Jacq couldn't see his prey, but he knew it had to be somewhere near...the walk-in refridge had only one entrance and exit, and he had kept watch on it everytime his People had openned it....his prey had not escaped....yet...but it was gathering strength...with the element of surprise, it might well be able to overpower a People before Jacq could give warning...No, he had to deal with it while it was still weak...
But the fridge was large, and dark, and had many levels...Jacq chanced it and rappeled down a length of dangling sausage links to land on a lower level, finding his way by feel in the dark cold-room....He paused, listened, his finely-trained senses quivering...
There...in the crisp cold air the sound carried particularly well...a gelid slithering sound...down a shelf-level and over...behind the tofutti....Jacq fingered his weapon of choice, a sharpened spoon...if his prey had been harder-skinned he might have carried the small pistol he'd managed to persuade his People to get him after the last time the establishment outside had been robbed...but with his current target, bullets would just pass through...and he didn't like having to explain bullet-holes in the freezer walls...No, this would have to be done close-up and in person...and it would be a tough fight...
Again, the slithering noise...closer...and now the sharp scent of turning starches and old horseradish....That potato salad had REALLY gone bad....He could almost SEE it with his nose and ears...It was all he could do not to drool in anticipation...
NOW!
Without a sound, the yehudi leapt to do combat...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”