Zombie Plan

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MikelAmroni
Hero

Zombie Plan

Unread post by MikelAmroni »

So what's your zombie plan?
"Be strong and do as you will. The swords of others will set you your limits." (Marauders of Gor, p.10)

ImageImage
Aramanthus
Monk

Re: Zombie Plan

Unread post by Aramanthus »

I'm thinking of having it set in my Phase World campaign. I'm still working on how it is going to effect my campaign. I can't wait to get the game. Should be fun to integrate it into my game.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

Well, once my zombie host is larger enough, I'll gather as many delivery vans as possible. Even better semi-trucks. These will be the same trucks as used for making deliveries to supermarkets, malls, and such. Others will go in shipping containers to be shipped/delivered as far and wide as possible. The trucks will be driven by my loyal henchmen, who have clear instructions to get out of dodge, so to speak, when they've delivered their cargo.

By the time I have developed enough zombies, and gathered enough trucks/vans/cargo containers, I'll have gotten my helicopters license, which will enable fast transport to and from my Island hideout, which is only open to air traffic with no doors on any walls. Helicopter landing pad is the only entry in and out.

Even my water supply is carefully guarded, and as for my food supplies, I already have a loyal follower who is a farmer and is tending to my hobby farm as we speak. Then there is my arms cache....

Oh, um. You mean what am I going to do when the zombie plague is upon us.... Um...

*runs for his helicopter with most haste!*
Eureka!
I Want Rifts : Australia II & III...!!
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

Citizen Lazlo wrote:
CyCo wrote:Well, once my zombie host is larger enough, I'll gather as many delivery vans as possible. Even better semi-trucks. These will be the same trucks as used for making deliveries to supermarkets, malls, and such. Others will go in shipping containers to be shipped/delivered as far and wide as possible. The trucks will be driven by my loyal henchmen, who have clear instructions to get out of dodge, so to speak, when they've delivered their cargo.

By the time I have developed enough zombies, and gathered enough trucks/vans/cargo containers, I'll have gotten my helicopters license, which will enable fast transport to and from my Island hideout, which is only open to air traffic with no doors on any walls. Helicopter landing pad is the only entry in and out.

Even my water supply is carefully guarded, and as for my food supplies, I already have a loyal follower who is a farmer and is tending to my hobby farm as we speak. Then there is my arms cache....

Oh, um. You mean what am I going to do when the zombie plague is upon us.... Um...

*runs for his helicopter with most haste!*

There is a REASON people what Australians scare me.

:?

Bruhahahahah *cough* *hack* *weeze* It's ok, I'm alright!!

*keeps running for the helicopter*
Eureka!
I Want Rifts : Australia II & III...!!
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

MikelAmroni wrote:So what's your zombie plan?

Depends on the kind of zombies.

If things aren't too bad, then I'd fortify a place locally and hole up here.
Max Brooks' idea of destroying the stairs and living above ground level seems pretty solid if the zombies aren't climbers.

If I have to go someplace else, I'll either head far enough north that the zombies will freeze if they follow me, or I'll head south to the Amazon, where the zombies will get eaten by ants.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Aramanthus
Monk

Those are some interesting ideas for them. I would really hate to think of Chitown falling to the zombies. Being one of the last bastions of humanity in North America. Pretty scary world if that was happening. Nice alternate universe there. Maybe a Rift could deposit some characters in a world like their and yet so totally different.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Nightbreed »

SDC zombies just aren't scary in Rifts.

True, but since a Magic enchantment made them, it's possible that they'd be MDC. :twisted:
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Always a consideration.

Thank you. :D
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

I have a total of 38 plans, 37 of which includes me shooting the nearest person in the knees and keep on running.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Plan #38 is for me to get infected, become a Zombie and to go after everyone on this board.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Plan #38 is for me to get infected, become a Zombie and to go after everyone on this board.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.

Ahh, a man after my own heart... probably quite literally in that case.

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Yum... Long pig. Maybe I ought to send out the Zombiefied Teletubies next???

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

My plans, are <CLASSIFIED> .

Hope you guys are as well prepared.
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
hahaha NXLA for the win.-- Galactus Kid x2
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
velcRomanceR
Wanderer
Location: Being an interdimensional party provider/tour guide, I never know with any certainty where I'll be.

Unread post by velcRomanceR »

:P

First stop -> Super Wal-Mart. Batteries. Clothes. Food. Guns and ammo. Auto supplies. Hunting Gear. Outdoors Gear. Toiletries.

Then I'm heading to the nearest small airport and jacking a Cessna.

Then I'm finding Scarlett Johanson and saving her from that doucshe Ryan Reynolds - whether he's a zombie or not.

TA-DOW
Nothing is true, all is permitted
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Mike SSN-723 wrote:
velcRomanceR wrote::P

First stop -> Scarlett Johanson.

TA-DOW

Fixed your prioritys for ya ;-)

Hell even if she was a fresh zombie... wait.. hmm eh.. no i am NOT that bad. still... no no :P

Ever seen the movie Fido? :lol:
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.

Unread post by Mech-Viper Prime »

since i live less then a 1/4 mile from the hospital , hide in the attic until i run out of food or go nuts.

then there is my other plans of hitting ***** sporting good then to an old pre civil war fort near a bridge and waiting it out or living then until i die
Ravenwing wrote:"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!
velcRomanceR
Wanderer
Location: Being an interdimensional party provider/tour guide, I never know with any certainty where I'll be.

AFter me and Scarlett are flying away in the Cessna, we'll
probably be attacked by sCroundels who'd kidanp mrs. johanson

I'd begin lighting zombies on far with molotov cocktails gotta match to go i smoke my cigarettes with style

and i can tell you honey you can make my money toniiight

:mrgreen: guitar sOLO ^^%BW0W W0WN
Aramanthus
Monk

I hope you have fun trying to find us all! I've already got my shelter set and ready. :D

HH....FIE
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Necronomicon (H.P. Lovecraft version) time Baby. :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :D

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Aramanthus
Monk

LOL :lol: That is when you find out the copy you've got is a fake! :D

HH....FIE
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

You know, I was thinking, why hasn't anyone mentioned about taking to the sewers for safty??? I'm pretty sure that not many people would think about going down into them.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:You know, I was thinking, why hasn't anyone mentioned about taking to the sewers for safty??? I'm pretty sure that not many people would think about going down into them.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.

Because the idea of being trapped in an underground maze with zombies seems so very, very bad.
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

You know, I was thinking, why hasn't anyone mentioned about taking to the sewers for safty??? I'm pretty sure that not many people would think about going down into them.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.

Because the idea of being trapped in an underground maze with zombies seems so very, very bad.

To add on to that, i do NOT like the idea of getting injured surrounded by filthy sewage and RATS! :eek: :frazz:

Then you can add other survivors who might not be so friendly and who knows what else there is besides the zombie menace....... :erm:
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Yes, I can understand all of that, but the thing is, would the Thinkers & Priests consider searching the sewers (depending on how large they are like NYC for instance) for survivors?

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
velcRomanceR
Wanderer

[quote="Rathorc Lemenger"].. would the Thinkers & Priests consider searching the sewers (depending on how large they are like NYC for instance) for survivors?quote]

There are millions of Slouchers to search the sewers for them.

You are a goner unless there are waypoints cut off by metal doors. And then, a Thinker could rig a bomb to a Sloucher and order it to go blow the door down. :lol:
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Just pray you don't hook a navy seal zombie or just a zombie who can swim in general. Other than the very isolated factor, good plan. :ok:

Just have to be careful of the pirates that may be cruising the oceans.
GreenGhost
Adventurer

Unread post by GreenGhost »

Nightbreed wrote:Just pray you don't hook a navy seal zombie or just a zombie who can swim in general. Other than the very isolated factor, good plan. :ok:

Modern Pirates! Now that's a nice and twisted addition. :D
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Nightbreed wrote:Just pray you don't hook a navy seal zombie or just a zombie who can swim in general. Other than the very isolated factor, good plan. :ok:

Yes it is. I'd have them as naval deserters. Just imagine a naval fleet that seceded for their own purposes as there is no more command structure. Nothing like having to worry about a battleship come knocking on your door eh? :twisted:
GreenGhost
Adventurer

Unread post by GreenGhost »

VERY Nice! :ok:
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321
Aramanthus
Monk

I hope that particular subject is in the book. I'd like to see that!

HH....FIE
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Yes, I can understand all of that, but the thing is, would the Thinkers & Priests consider searching the sewers (depending on how large they are like NYC for instance) for survivors?

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.

Short answer, yes.
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

I wouldn't anticipate seeing anything other than small boats and crews, as the big ships require all kinds of crew and supplies. Nowadays big ships are full of electronic gizmos, require hundreds of crew who all have to eat, and tons and tons of fuel. The LSD ships I have been on needed to take on fuel and supplies about once a week, and with a full compliment of Marines traveling aboard we needed to also take on potable water from an outside source. These things can be worked around of course, but the fuel issue is going to hurt big time. Things break all the time on modern ships, parts always coming in, etc.

I give you that but i figure all you need is one ship. Also, depending on how the GM is running his/her game introducing certain elements (Magic for example) can make the unlikely, likely.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Now THERE is an idea.... Time to go to jail, my friends. :lol: :D :lol:

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Aramanthus
Monk

I've still have wait to get my copy. I'll hopefully pick it up before I head home for Thanksgiving. :::fingers crossed that it happens.:::

HH....FIE

Return to “Dead Reign™”