TSAW_Inspired_Light-hearted_InCharacter RP

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Is this working?

Yes
13%
No
20%
Rubber chicken lay rubber eggs don't they?
67%

Total votes: 30

Aramanthus
Monk

Re: TSAW_Inspired_Light-hearted_InCharacter RP

Unread post by Aramanthus »

:::Colonel Anderson and the Professor sit down at the counter. Colonel Anderson looks at the other various survivors in the cafe.::: "I'll buy a round of donuts for all of us. What do you all say to that?"
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

"The donuts aren't going to try to devour any of us, are they?"
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

:::He looks at the donut that he has bitten into with wide eyes!::: "I don't think they're taking offense to me eating them!"
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

"That's it...I'm ordering the pizza..WITHOUT still-alive toppings..."
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Looks puzzled::: "What are you talking about? The donuts are good tasting but they aren't alive!"

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

Yeah. It happened pretty quickly and very efficiently when they updated the site.

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

They can be fun at the right time with the right post! :D

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

Yes! That is what I mean! :D :D

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

So Professor Plum did it in the library with the lead pipe? :D

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.

Unread post by batlchip »

A 30ish looking tall man in a RDF uniform and wearing mirror shades.Walks in the cafe and sits at one of the tables.He looks around at the others in the cafe and nods at each in turn.Then he waves the waitress over."I'll like a soda please."He looks at the box and rises an eyebrow."Well thats something you don't see every day.How is everybody?"
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
AuroraKet
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by AuroraKet »

Seren stretches back out in her seat, shaking her head slightly then walking up to the counter to order a grape soda. Once she gets it, she settles back onto her position with a shake of her head, sipping it.

She looks over as she sees the one walking into the cafe, offering him a wave and raising her eyebrows. "I exist. Anything beyond that is very much dependent on what might happen around here next."
Currently Playing:

Robotech: Rising Sun hosted by Chris
Robotech 2044: Tales of the Misfits Next Generation hosted by RyuDraconis
Robotech 2042: Getting the Goods hosted by silvermoon383

Will update when another is added. :)

Oh! And Support LibreOffice! Or OpenOffice. Don't be dominated by Microcrap greed!
batlchip
Hero

The RDF guy looks back at Seren and waves back."Hi,Seren it's nice to see ya again.Korlina sends her greetings."He then turns to look at the three clones."So what did I miss?"
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
batlchip
Hero

The RDF guy looks at the carbonnaran.I don't rember you walking in either.
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
AuroraKet
Dungeon Crawler

Seren smiles to the RDF guy and nods. "Well, I said hi as well." She laughs softly, glancing over to the Karbarran and scratches her hair a little bit, picking up her drink and walking over. "Hmm? Keeps changing? When did it start doing that?"
Currently Playing:

Oh! And Support LibreOffice! Or OpenOffice. Don't be dominated by Microcrap greed!
Aramanthus
Monk

:::There is a warbling sound from the back room. It crescendos and you hear the sound of a door closing, then the warbling sound starts over. Then the door from the kitshen opens and Colonel Anderson staggers in. He is very tan, considering that about 30 minutes ago he looked like he had just come from Minnesota after winter. He looks around and smiles. He removes his mirrored shades.::: "Hi all! How are you all? I'm ok. I mailed you each a post card. It should be arriving any moment." :::He looks at his watch and as he does this then the mailman walks in and hands out postcards to everyone but Colonel Anderson. He pulls his special coffee mug out of his pocket and he pops off the cap.::: "Marge, can I get some coffee and a piece of coffee cake, please!" :::The waitress gets him what he asked for.:::

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero

The RDF guy smiles and scoots so that his back is to a wall.:Hi, Colonel care to sit with me?:he looks at the post card,smiles and puts it in a pocket.:Thanks for the card.:Looks at the Carbonarran.:You look like a carbonarran at the moment.You really shouldn't fight it you know it only makes it worse.:
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
AuroraKet
Dungeon Crawler

Seren hrms a little bit, scratching her head slightly and considering. "Well... I'm not sure what caused that. I'd have to go there and check it. And... I'm probably not really the one they want on Karbarra. Ever..." She makes a slight blush, thinking about it. "But I'll poke around and see about it." She smiles, offering the bear a fur scritching.
Currently Playing:

batlchip
Hero

The RDF guy sips his drink and listens to the conversation and chuckels softly.:The last person I heard call a Carbonarran a teddy bear ended up with broken ribbs.:The door of the cafe opens and a tall,red headed woman in a REF uniform walks in,She looks around then walks up to the RDF guy,salutes and hands him a data padd.:Sir the colonel wanted to give this to ya':The RDF guy looks at the padd then at the woman.:I'm off duty now commander Schultz.Why don't you tell her I'll read it later?Very good sir.:She turns looks at Seren, smiles and walks out.
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Colonel Anderson walks across the room towards the RDF guy. He smiles and says. "Hello! I'm Colonel Anderson. I'm still off duty recovering from an ordeal medically speaking, so don't salute. I'd rather not have to deal military protocol if you don't mind." :::He sits down and takes a sip of his coffee. He smiles at the red headed colonel.::: "Greetings!"

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero

:Hi colonel, I seem to recall meeting you before.:He waves in the direction of the red head.:That was commander Schultz.She used to work for me.:Looks down at the data padd,and mutters to himself.:Oh great,looks like I'm gonna get more visitors.Well I hope she doesn't send Tam.:Looks at Seren and Anderson.:So does any one know the guy near the counter dress in black.:
Last edited by batlchip on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Colonel Anderson looks at the new person to the cafe.::: "Nope I don't have a clue. But we can be nice to the newcomer. Hey Betsy." The waitress looks over at Colonel Anderson. He points at the new stranger.::: "Get him a cup of coffee and the equivilent to a doughnut my treat!"

HH....FIE
AuroraKet
Dungeon Crawler

Seren offers a very slight blush at that, cheeks darkening slightly. "Seren, yes. And I'm sure my accent... might sound familiar. As much as I try to get rid of it, it just doesn't go away. Anyway, I'm just a reservist pilot." She smiles a bit, considering. "Yes... Well... I'd need to find out where your family has been, for that. And might have to talk to them to find out." She offers another scritch, reaching upward to the bear who's distinctly over 7 inches taller than her. "You've been... living offworld, maybe? If you recognized the accent, I'd think you were onplanet though..." She scratches her head. "Maybe it's a good thing you walked in..."

She blinks at the line said to Andersen, flinching. "Er... please don't hug me till I stop moving. It kinda smells awful when I start bleeding and stuff..."
Currently Playing:

batlchip
Hero

The RDF guy smiles as he listens to the conversation.He looks at his watch and And mutters.:They should be coming in right about,....now."Just then two women walk in.One is a 6'6" tall muscled blond, the other is 5' and has reddish/brown hair.They walk up to the RDF guy and salute.The RDF guy looks at them and nods.:Alright I'm going but why don't you two stay and relax for awhile.He looks at the three.:Folks this is Captain Metia Skeld and Major Miko Suzara.Well I better go now so I'll see ya later.::He then gets up and walks out the door.Leaving the two women standing there.
Last edited by batlchip on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Looking at the carbonarron. He smiles broadly, making sure not to show his teeth.::: "That's ok. I'll pass up the hug! I was just being polite to you, since you are new here at the Cafe! Welcome! I'm Colonel Anderson! And you are? I'm sure your name isn't Ted!"
Last edited by Aramanthus on Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero

Metia looks at toby and shakes her head.:Not yet used to greeting people huh?:She then looks over at Seren.:You alright?
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Colonel Anderson smiles. (Again without showing his teeth.) He raises his coffee to Toby.::: "Pleased to meet you Toby! Sit down and take a load off your feet!"

OOC who is Metia? And what does this person look like? I don't remember them at all.

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero

OCC::Metia Skeld is a 6'6" Blonde with bright blue eyes,and wearing a U.N Spacey uniform.That walked in with a 5' woman with reddish/brown hair,hazel eyes and wearing the same uniform as Metia.Her name is Miko Suzara.As for when did they get there.They walked in to tell the RDF guy he was wanted at HQ.He then left leaving them there.
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Aramanthus
Monk

OOC::: Thank you for refreshing my view of her. I appreciate it.

:::Colonel Anderson looks at Metia and smiles. He raises his cup to her and her companion.::: "Pleased to meet you. My name is Colonel Anderson. Welcome to the best little hidey hole on this planet. Don't get worried about the strange events that occasionally happen here. We are used to them. You'll get used to them soon enough." :::As he says this a large wheel rolls down the center of the street right in front of the cafe.:::
Last edited by Aramanthus on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero

Metia Smiles at Anderson and roosters her head.:Thank you sir.What strange stuff?:She then turns at the sound of the wheel,turns around and lifts an eyebrow.:Oh,That strange stuff.:

OOC::null sweat chummer. :-D
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Looking back at the passing wheel rolling down the street.::: "That is exactly what I'm talking about." :::He then takes a sip of coffee.:::

HH....FIE
AuroraKet
Dungeon Crawler

Seren recovers from being knocked to the floor, winces just slightly and laughs softly. "Er... don't worry about it. Just a little slip-up..." She smiles towards the big Carbonarran for lifting her to her feet. "and thanks." She glances around a little bit then, checking herself for any bruises or anything from the knockdown.
Currently Playing:

Aramanthus
Monk

"Are you ok over there Seren?" :::Colonel Anderson goes over to where she fell and offers his hand.::: "Need a hand up?"

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero

Miko looks over at Anderson.::Permision to sit Sir.::Metia walks over to the counter to order soft drinks for her and Miko.
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
AuroraKet
Dungeon Crawler

Seren smiles and just shakes her head just slightly, getting herself to her feet and dusting off. "I'll be fine..." She offers a smile to the two new girls arriving, and checks herself over for any open injuries, since she was unarmored and went crashing to the floor.
Currently Playing:

batlchip
Hero

Miko smiles back at sere.Then she looks over at anderson again.::I repeat may I sit down sir.?::She then turns back to seren.::You missed a spot on your left buttock.::She then snorts with laughter.
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Aramanthus
Monk

OOC::: Sorry I was away for a few days!

:::Coolonel Anderson looks at the young officer.::: "Sure you can sit down. I'm not on duty at this time. I'm still recovering from medical injuries. At this time I'm not standing on official formalities, that is until the Doctor Clears me for duty or I'm on the base. So please make yourself comfortable." :::He then reseats himself and take a sip of coffee.:::

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero

Miko takes a seat.While Metia comes back with two drinks.Metia looks over at Vlad,then at seren.::Did I miss something?::Miko takes her cup and snorts again.::Looks like the bird is off duty and the miss slipped and got herself dusty in certain spots.I was nice and told her about one,the guy over took a peek and went back to staring at the walls.::Metai looks at anderson.::Oh,I see.You don't suppose he's a NG do you sir?::
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
AuroraKet
Dungeon Crawler

Seren blinks a little at the comment on the spot, reaching a hand down to feel at it for any holes or blood. She frowns very slightly, shaking her head and sighing very softly at the thought. She shrugs towards Metia, glancing black at Vlad and shrugging as well, rolling her eyes.
Currently Playing:

Aramanthus
Monk

OOC::: The Colonel is facing the rest of them. HE is more than willing to talk. He is not an impolite person.

:::Colonel Anderson watches each and every person at the cafe in turn. He scrutinses each one in turn. And after he is finished he takes another sip of coffee. He gets a very mischevious grin which goes from ear to ear.:::

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

:::The colonel looks at Toby and takes a sip of his coffee. He smiles and says.::: "I've always found Vogon poetry as being under rated."

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero

Metia looks over at Anderson.::Vogon poetry? Your starting to sound like the commander.::
Miko takes a sip of her drink and glances at Toby,Vlad and Seren.::So what ya' all do?::
Metia looks at miko and frowns.::I don't think that's very polite Mik.::Miko just shruggs.
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Colonel Anderson gets this huge smile on his face. He takes a sip of his coffee.::: "I've always considered myself a well read individual. I've read the "Hitchiker's Guide to the Universe" many years ago. As a matter of fact I've read the entire five books of it's trilogy." :::He smiles again broadly.:::

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero

Miko looks over at Vlad and snorts.::If that's your idea of being sneaky.I suggest you quite while your ahead.::
Metia looks over at Anderson.::I've heard of this book from the commander.Talk about weird.::She then looks over at Vlad then at Toby.::Friend of your's?::
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Aramanthus
Monk

"It's ok Toby. I bet your version is far better than the one from the books. Keep on writting it!" :::He then takes a sip of his coffee.::: "I heard your general mentioned once once or twice. I';ve never had the opportunity to be in his command structure, yet." :::He takes another sip of coffee.:::

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Anderson looks over at Vlad and smiles. He then takes a sip of his coffee. He looks comtemplatively at his coffee.::: "Have you ever had a field command?"

OOC:::Sorry I don't remember if you said this before Dracurian. Pleaase forgive me. I'm exhausted.

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero

Metia raises an eyebrow and turns to Miko.::I guess some one knows how to speak invy.::Miko looks at the group.::Yah,My invy radar just went off.That's weird.::Metia takes a sip of her drink,smiles and looks at Anderson.::You wouldn't know something about this would you sir?.::
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Colonel Anderson looks at Metia and Miko.::: "I know that I'm a member of the REF. I know that this world is neutral in the over scheme of things. And I know that this cafe has a tendency to bring together humans with a variety of other races. Including at least one Stage 5 invid. But everyone here is forced to remain neutral."

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero

Metia and Miko look at each other and chuckle.Then Metia looks at Seren and Anderson.::Ya' know we don't have'ta comply with that order,Us not being in your chain of command.But the fiver seems alright so we have no problems.::Miko looks at Anderson and smirks.::You ever hear of a meltran called Korlina?If she walks in I'd be real carefull around her. She mostly hates them on sight.::
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Colonel Anderson just smiles and takes a sip of his coffee.::: "I have no problem with anyone at this time. I'd rather like to keep it that way." :::As he says this another huge wheel rolls along the street in front of the cafe.:::

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero

Miko looks at the huge wheel then back at Anderson.::You know I'm starting to think you might be related to the RDF guy.::
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”