so what are you thinking about submitting...

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

so what are you thinking about submitting...

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

to Rifter 0[sub]2[/sub]?

if we're allowed to submit articles previously submitted to the Rifter, i'll probably fix some problems with my Deep Frontier article and send that in. mostly just clarifying a few points and maybe adding a small section on using it in Chaos Earth.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Misfit KotLD
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Golden God

Re: so what are you thinking about submitting...

Unread post by Misfit KotLD »

Continuing my work with the Sunaj, of course.
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. -- Buddha
You're going to hell...you do realize this...no? - Shadyslug
The Home of the Munchkin Fairy
t'irkm yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
'ark yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
Novastar
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "A monarch's neck should always have a noose around it. It keeps him upright." ~ Heinlein

Unread post by Novastar »

My Protectors of Paradigm demo adventure, for HU2 definitely. Just need to convert the character sheets into Word, and work up a map of the bank. I should have this done by end of the weekend (converting to Word always takes longer than I expect... :-? )

Working on my "Necropolis of Death Valley" setting for RIFTS. I got about 60% done last time, hit a snag, and never was able to get "back in the groove". It's sitting at about 70-75% done, and hopefully I'll get it mostly done this weekend (barring burnout, and City of Villians breaks! :lol: )...
Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
I would hit that so hard that whoever could pull me out would be the true-born king of England. ~ Mark Hall
Novastar only speaks the truth. ~ Brandon Aten, aka The Galactus Kid
Join me in Descent into Madness! <- now with actual updates!
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I will attempt something for HU2.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Jefram_denkar
Rifts® Trivia Runner Up

Unread post by Jefram_denkar »

Working on my level less class-less palladium system for it.

Still have not decided if I will make it generic or build a world for it (got a couple ideas on that).
I've got an advanced pre-rifts energy rifle, A soul drinking rune blade, living bio armor, and a hover truck full of nukes. So why do I feel under equipped for this??? (Sir Joe the Gardner 7th level Ogre Keeper of the garden on his first encounters with the Mechanoids)
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Unread post by dragon_blaze_99 »

trying to tone down my Rifts Calgary Book to a Chaos Earth: Calgary article but its just two big.....
but i may have it done in time for Rifter 0.9 :(
The mind is the gateway to the future
Ethics are so annoying. I avoid them on principle
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

Finishing Rifts Rapa Nui...

...finally.
MrMom
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by MrMom »

No resubmitts so i just got shut down.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

my original plan was nixed, so i went with the backup.

SkyKnight Industries of Arzno Arizona lives!

i've already written up the background fluff, and edited the Stampe SV-4, F-1 Sopwith Camel, and C-119 Flying Boxcar to remove major mistakes and flaws, and revised the fluff to match the new history for the company.

plans for the C-47 Skytrain and P-40 Warhawk are underway, and i've got an idea for a personal autogyro that would serve as a cheaper alternative to a jetpack..

other than that, just need to finalize the quick NPC stats for the founders and major employees, maybe a quick map of the Skyknight factory/museum complex..
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

I actually had a great idea for another Rifter0 style product, however since people are already submitting, I think I'll wait.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Prince Artemis wrote:I actually had a great idea for another Rifter0 style product, however since people are already submitting, I think I'll wait.

what was the idea? just because rifter 0.1 is still in the submissions stage doesn't mean we can't start thinking about stuff to write for future projects...

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.

Actually, this is going to be a bit of a surprise project. Those that really want to know, and are willing to keep it a secret, pm me.
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

I'm still working on that update of Beyond the Supernatural: After Midnight. We still need tabloid submissions, folks! I'm also running a play-by-e-mail playtest of the first adventure module I made for it. Maybe it will be ready in time for a 2010 edition of Rifter #0.

I already submitted an alternate, point-based character creation system.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

Matthew, can we get an update?
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway

Sure. As it stands i've only gotten a hand full of submissions and even less submission forms. I haven't received anything new in over 4 months now. Anyone that has submitted that hasn't received an email from me stating I have your forms you may want to send it again if you're still interested.
Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

That's weird. I've already sent my paperwork at least once, maybe twice.

Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

Doesn't matter -- I've printed out and signed a fresh unsolicited manuscript form. I'll update when it is actually in the mail, because I won't have a chance to get it to the post office until at least Tuesday.

Meanwhile, I am starting to gather u.m.f. from the various authors who have submitted stuff for Boxed Nightmares 2. There is still a significant amount of work to do on that particular project, but I really hope to get it in sometime this summer.

Return to “The Rifter® Zero.x.x Project”