Macross 2 and common sence.

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

KaneSolamon
D-Bee
Comment: It's only over powered if your afraid of the challenge "(besides i rolled it legally)"

Macross 2 and common sence.

Unread post by KaneSolamon »

The insanity of of the macross 2 mechs compared to the macross 1 mechs's
the mac has less range then the raidarx/defenderx how can it be fire support if its not able to do it
the original mac shoots 12 miles why would the newer high tech one shoot 2 miles and its arms shoot 10 miles fire. the new one 8000ft what? the
Next 40foot tall mechs and someones irrational fixation with mini missiles. look at the size of the mech and its missiles what size missile is a foot across (aprox.) and 2to 3 feet long(aprox.), doesnt sound like a mini missile. Besides this is robotech its all about self guided missiles. direct fire missiles like mini missiles would be useless in all but the deadalus manuver. Well theres more situatoins but you get the idea. So this is the forum for this. As a gm id raze all the non transformable un spacey mechs mdc by from 50 toa 150 and the mac by 200to 300. And make all the destroids mini missiles in to bare minimum short range. (look at the size of the launch tubes oon the phlanex's lrm launcher's.) [color=#000080]

[/color] :-?
I'm an g.m. it but you wont necessarily like my take on something or how it works... But hopefully you'll enjoy the ride!!!
KaneSolamon
D-Bee
Comment: It's only over powered if your afraid of the challenge "(besides i rolled it legally)"

Re: Macross 2 and common sence.

Unread post by KaneSolamon »

And another thing look at the vf-xx compared to the standard fighter the vf-xx would mop the floor with them.
I'm an g.m. it but you wont necessarily like my take on something or how it works... But hopefully you'll enjoy the ride!!!
Kryzbyn
Hero
Comment: How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.
Ronald Reagan

Unread post by Kryzbyn »

KaneSolamon wrote:And another thing look at the vf-xx compared to the standard fighter the vf-xx would mop the floor with them.

I see a thread move in the future.

BAD MOMMA DOG-FACE BANANA PATCH
"Well said, Kryzbyn! :ok: " -Killer Cyborg
"...I have to agree with the questions and comments made by Kryzbyn." - The man himself, Kevin Siembieda
+100 "acting like a real man" points - DLDC
"Damnit, we agree on something. It's time to rethink my position." - Misfit KotLD
HIPPIES ARE WHAT D-BEES EAT
Protoculture

Unread post by Protoculture »

The insanity of of the macross 2 mechs compared to the macross 1 mechs's
the mac has less range then the raidarx/defenderx how can it be fire support if its not able to do it ......

Frankly speaking though, the only stats on Macross II we gonna find is by Palladium RPG only. Any cold hard info on Macross II's ships & mechas are hard to come by, even if we to rely on OSM (Original Source Material).

All we've is a bunch of mecha & ships linearts, infos on armaments are sorely rare to boot.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

KaneSolamon wrote:The insanity of of the macross 2's mechs compared to the macross 1's mechs,
the mac has less range then the raidarx/defenderx how can it be fire support if its not able to do it
the original mac shoots 12 miles why would the newer high tech one shoot 2 miles and its arms shoot 10 miles fire. the new one 8000ft what? the

So take your pencil and add a 0 to the 2 and cross out the 8000' and write in 15 miles.
I say use a pencil to make the modifications for your games because you might need the "book" stats when you play in someone else's game

Watch ep. 7 of Macross Frontier and you will see
this, turn into this, the true descendant of the HWR-00 Destroid Monster, The VB-6 Konig Monster.
Last edited by drewkitty ~..~ on Wed May 21, 2008 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”