Save Some Money "Split A Room"

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kythis
Wanderer

Save Some Money "Split A Room"

Unread post by Kythis »

My best friend fell on some bad luck do to his work schedule he can no longer come with me to the Open House and none of our other friends are quite as into Roleplaying or Palladium for that matter as we are. :oops: So that leaves me with footing the full cost of the room at the Ramada from Thrusday night til Monday morning :eek: . I have no problem sleeping on the floor, my major concerns are bathroom, shower and a place to lay my things. I would openly welcome splitting a Large Parlor room with 2 or more people so we all make out or just splitting a Double room with one person. If anyone is interested I could use the :? .

Hoping to get a roomate/roomates.
Your Fellow PFRPGM "D"

{Let them come, let them come in hoards, army hoards of the hundreds, NO thousands! They shal know my might and bow before the ever capable Felthric. For I have shaven my dogs buttucks an taught him to fart while walking backwards and as such their doom is evident. (The last recorded words of the first Ludicris Mage to enter the Land of the Damned.)}
Kythis
Wanderer

Keep saving money alive.

Unread post by Kythis »

HECK, am I the only one looking, needing or wanting to save a lot of money by sharing a room? :-?

I know what this is. A stranger on the net asks anyone and everyone if someone/some people would like to share a room to save money. Sounds like a simple question from an obviously and overly open minded, outgoing and trusting person. You see I've already stated the problem "I'M A STRANGER." Well, truth be told YOUR ALL STRANGERS TO ME TOO, but we all share one major common interest (It must be a major interest if we are all (most of us) willing to travel, take our hard earned vacation time and money to do this common interest.) that I believe brings us all to a mutually understanding ground, being Palladium Roleplaying.

Now to knock down some of the stranger feeling some of you may have of me. I am a Construction Mechanic (SeaBee) in the Civil Engineer Corp. of the United States Navy and as such I am held to the laws of the UCMJ (Uniformed Code of Military Justice). Which basically means I will be punished twice for my actions 1 by civil law and 2 by military law or just military law which is much harsher, say for just spitting on the sidewalk. So I am very unlikely to do anything outside of getting a speeding ticket. I am 32 "I believe myself to be a mature adult but can be just as much of a kid as the next guy, perhaps more so, after all I DO PLAY ROLEPLAYING GAMES." happily married (Everyone has their ups and downs but we're on the up swing :D ) with 4 kids and 1 nephew under my roof, stationed in Virginia Beach VA. Yes it is sometimes hard with such a big family on E-5 military pay but my wife and I have very big hearts and wouldn't have it any other way. Besides buying 1 PB book every 3-4 month makes PB a cheap hobby which is good for saving money. I'm weird in the sense that I can smoke but choose not to (i.e. I like to smoke when I play pool but don't have to and there is the rare, when the mood strikes me perfectly, 1 cigarette every 2-3 months, if no mood not at all.) and I pretty much don't drink unless everyone is festively, socially drinking and I have a DD or I can walk home. If no DD or we all are not in walking distance I have before and currently am the DD for my friends. So if your not a smoker or you are a smoker, COOL, I'm down with it, does bother me a bit. If you want to go out on the town dancing and have drinks, COOL, just call me when you need to be picked up and I'll come get you (Because I'll most likely be running after hours games at the Ramada and if not I'll be your DD). I pride myself on being understanding, helpful, excepting, generous, outgoing and fun. Now that I've spilled my guts and everyone knows a big chunk about me I would be honored if someone was interested.
Your Fellow PFRPGM "D"

{Let them come, let them come in hoards, army hoards of the hundreds, NO thousands! They shal know my might and bow before the ever capable Felthric. For I have shaven my dogs buttucks an taught him to fart while walking backwards and as such their doom is evident. (The last recorded words of the first Ludicris Mage to enter the Land of the Damned.)}
Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

Unread post by Rabid Southern Cross Fan »

I'll split it with ya if you'd like. I hadn't even made my plans yet on room, at least Thursday to Sunday (since I'm leaving Sunday night most likely). Gimme a cost breakdown and I'll be there. :P
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Sorry, I am already splitting a room with Apoc Zero and his wife.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Kythis
Wanderer

Unread post by Kythis »

Rabid Southern Cross Fan wrote:I'll split it with ya if you'd like. I hadn't even made my plans yet on room, at least Thursday to Sunday (since I'm leaving Sunday night most likely). Gimme a cost breakdown and I'll be there. :P

I surely appreciate the help. It's a deal. :-P I'll PM you with the details for your aprovel. :D
Your Fellow PFRPGM "D"

Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Jason Richards »

No way am I rooming with any of you freaks. :P
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Kythis
Wanderer

Unread post by Kythis »

Jason Richards wrote:No way am I rooming with any of you freaks. :P

We all know that you will be making your rounds to all of the guys rooms on Thursday. :eek:
You either know or you don't. :P
Your Fellow PFRPGM "D"

Rayven
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Rayven »

Jason Richards can't split a room. There are already 37 of him that he has to share with :P
My Sig Box wrote:Welcome to my pants.~JM_Zen
Prepare to die, rebel scum.~Prettz
That's awesome, you get the Geronimo Award for Customer Service.~Geronimo
My eyelids aren't fat! They're big boned!~Zerebus
listen to Rayven.~Becky
Eating tacos with a friend doesnt make you gay.~Cherico

897 Geek points
Kythis
Wanderer

Unread post by Kythis »

Rayven wrote:Jason Richards can't split a room. There are already 37 of him that he has to share with :P

Let the Jason Richards CLONE WARS BEGIN!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :frazz: Yes, you all may think that this last one is a result of cloning a clone but truth be told that's Jason Richards. Improvements WERE NEEDED!
Your Fellow PFRPGM "D"

Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

Sorry, I've got four other guys in a parlor suite. I don't think we could wedge another in with a crowbar... :lol:
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
Eryk Stormbright
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Eryk Stormbright »

Warwolf wrote:Sorry, I've got four other guys in a parlor suite. I don't think we could wedge another in with a crowbar... :lol:

:lol: are you forgetting last year my friend?
I am master of all I see.... and I see Everything.

Return to “Palladium Open House”