From the files of Ameriforce..

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Those are some very cool villians! Thank you for sharing them! :ok:
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Nice villians, I really like Hotflash :)

oh, btw, check your PMs...
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Rimmer
Adventurer

Unread post by Rimmer »

Cool, thanks for the hard work
I let my wife play rifts once....................she shot me in the back of the head with a naruni plasma pistol, gaffa taped a type 4 fusion block to my nether regions, and kicked my ass off the apc travelling at 100 MPH

gimme a break, my pc is a playa, not me.
Aramanthus
Monk

Those are some cool Villians! And no the background doesn't bother me. But you should check with more people on that. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
SoulofThunder
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by SoulofThunder »

good work ,homey.

keep it up.
Aramanthus
Monk

Very nice! I think they are great!

HH....FIE
acreRake
Hero
Comment: Greatest Rune Gardenweasel

Unread post by acreRake »

Except for a petit mal seizure, i think it's crazy cool.

Just kidding it's fine. Kinda. I think the character pages themselves are the greatest.
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

Beamrider is who again?

And who is the nameless photo of, to the right of the four horsepersons?
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
Yukon
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Yukon »

i'm seeing marauder's name. under monolith's picture.
1024x768 resolution here. you gotta widescreen monitor?
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Now it says Marauder.

But it's also spaced better.
Hmm... :-?
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

Im working on a group called ameriforce Talc hopfully
darklord will like them enough to add them in the game.
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Lord Cherico wrote:Im working on a group called ameriforce Talc hopfully
Ameriforce Talc? Do they defend talcum powder users?
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Yukon
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Yukon »

my first thought was they all have a power from PU3 i haven't heard of yet... Alter Physical Structure: Talcum Powder.
Aramanthus
Monk

They must be US Gypsm emnployees! They defend USG no matter where they have products and factories! :D

HH....FIE
SoulofThunder
Dungeon Crawler

dang....Mr Vane cant get some minor love?

u suk maddog..... :-P

ps...ill be calling ya sometime this weekend. :D
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

el magico -- darklorddc wrote:I'll post more up tonight or tomorrow, as well as a game update.
and that update is where?
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Aramanthus
Monk

:::tapping foot::: Hmmm He must have been kidnapped by some of those bad guys in the files! :D

HH....FIE
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

The Deific NMI wrote:
Lord Cherico wrote:Im working on a group called ameriforce Talc hopfully
Ameriforce Talc? Do they defend talcum powder users?

Think of them as very ecentric superbeings with some thing to prove
here are the rought out lines.

Mr. Noir- The leader of ameriforce Talc speaks and acts like a
flim noir detective during the 1930s

Ortega- A wanabe ninja who speaks spanish

Angel Blue- A force feild weilding master who is morbidly afraid
of his own reflection

Crimson Butterfly- A man who thinks hes a magic girl

TV man- a man traped in a robots body who can only speak
through images on his screen face..

There will be a intirer thread dedicated to them Im still moving in
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
Prince Cherico
Hero
Ayn Rand

el magico -- darklorddc wrote:Got a little sidetracked by real life. Workin' on it.

life does that
SoulofThunder
Dungeon Crawler

you alive man?
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

FefnaGale wrote:you alive man?

He does some reporting...

... and considering how interesting things in Washingtion are these days, he's probably a little busy....

OH, and he had a another thread, the war on CRADLE or some thing lie that, so check that out.
Aramanthus
Monk

Could you post a link! Please!

HH....FIE
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Aramanthus
Monk

Thanks! :oops: It sounded like it was on a different website!

HH....FIE
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

SoulofThunder
Dungeon Crawler

...and his door will be kicked in tomorrow. :x
Aramanthus
Monk

Thanks for the links to the older pages of the Cradle information.

HH....FIE

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”