To all who sought ME out...

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

To all who sought ME out...

Unread post by NMI »

It was great meeting all of you. It was extremely mega freaking cool to talk to all of you.

To those of you that I met and said that I was doing a great job as Admin and for me to not change a thing I am doing or how I do things, thanx!
Last edited by NMI on Mon May 08, 2006 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

It was neat to finally see you in person.
You didn't look like I expected, but then again I kind of see your online persona as a faceless, all-powerful AI program. :)
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Killer Cyborg wrote:It was neat to finally see you in person.
You didn't look like I expected, but then again I kind of see your online persona as a faceless, all-powerful AI program. :)
LOL
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Holyoak wrote:Yes, it was nice to get to meet the man behind the mask. Thanks for the work you put in here and keep up the good job.
Thank you. And thank you for the excellent game on saturday night. Long Live Thorindar!
Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Nimmy's a cool guy, but all of us rule-abiding MBB citizens already knew that. :)

Just to brag on Nimmy a bit, he had a seat in my Arzno game but gave it up to a guy that had been working all day directing traffic for the Open House. Classy guy.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

Nimmy, you did indeed seem like a pretty cool guy. I only wish I had been able to yak at you more than I did. :-?
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me

Return to “Palladium Open House”