Re: Gen Con 2023 Game Event Coordination

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Although we are into the "Late Submission" phase of event submissions, we can still accept them. Send me a PM or email nmi@thedeificnmi.com if you have questions.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

joliebrousseau wrote:
NMI wrote:
joliebrousseau wrote:I'm definitely interested in participating and running some games, and I'll be reaching out to Jeff Ruiz at the provided email address to coordinate with the Palladium group.

I love the idea of having all Palladium events in one location, making it easy for players to find and convenient for GMs like me. Plus, the perks of receiving a free admission badge and reward coupons for GMs and players are definitely appreciated.

I'll be submitting my game descriptions as soon as possible to ensure maximum exposure and full participation. It's great to hear that there will be a lineup of Palladium creators at the Gen Con booth, including Kevin Siembieda and Sean Owen Roberson, among others.

I will be looking forward to your email @ nmi@thedeificnmi.com

Thank you for this :) :)
I never got your email.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”