Board index » MDC Worlds » Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:09 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Galactus: "HERE'S SOME MOVES THAT SURVIVED THE PREVIOUS UNIVERSE!"
Desdemona: "The previous universe wants them back."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:12 am
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9208
Location: Northwood, ND
SRoss wrote:
Cut to Kyle, Edwards and Karno sitting on a sound stage.

Announcer: "NEXT ON LOVE CONNECTION One of these lucky fellows will win a date with our newest contestant!"

Hild: (Screaming through the ball gag) "NONE OF YOU ARE FIT TO LICK MY BOOTS!!!" :x

Urd: :twisted:


:lol: :lol:

SRoss wrote:
Mara: (Waking up in a belly dancer's outfit) "Whaa ... Where am I?"

The light comes on, and she finds herself in Kabbalac chains.

Old Men: (In a haze of smoke) :love: :love: :love: "DANCE! DANCE! DANCE! UUUUUUULLLLLAAAA!!!" :love: :love: :love:


:lol: :lol: Can see Urd doing that to her.

SRoss wrote:
Hild: (Play Foosball with Kyle, Edwards and Karno's heads ... They're still alive) "Where have you been!?!"

Mara: (Disheveled and still wearing her bedlah and veils) "Urd sold me into a sorcerer's harem. By the way did you know Kaballists could bind demons?" :nh:

Hild: "Only the wimpy-ass ones dear." 8)

Mara: :x


:lol:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:20 am
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9208
Location: Northwood, ND
taalismn wrote:
Mara: "Worse yet, when I got away I had to accept charity from Belldandy...."


:lol: THAT would really burn her.

SRoss wrote:
Galactus appears above Tokyo 3.

"I HUNGER!"


Mirya: (Over the Emergency Broadcast System) "GET IN THE ROBOT SHINJI!!!"


:lol: :lol: :lol:

SRoss wrote:
Galactus: "DO YOU REALLY THINK ONE EVA CAN STOP ME?"

Desdemona arrives in Unit 66 Mark 6...

Galactus: :eek: :? :eek: :?


:lol: LET'S GET REALY TO RUMBAL!!!!

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Galactus: "DO YOU REALLY THINK ONE EVA CAN STOP ME?"

Desdemona arrives in Unit 66 Mark 6...

Galactus: :eek: :? :eek: :?


(crack of knuckles)
"Let's dance, fatso."


:lol: :twisted:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:21 am
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9208
Location: Northwood, ND
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Galactus: "DO YOU REALLY THINK ONE EVA CAN STOP ME?"

Desdemona arrives in Unit 66 Mark 6...

Galactus: :eek: :? :eek: :?


(crack of knuckles)
"Let's dance, fatso."


Quill: "Cool a dance off!" (Hits play)


:lol: Oh good grief.

taalismn wrote:
Galactus: "HERE'S SOME MOVES THAT SURVIVED THE PREVIOUS UNIVERSE!"
Desdemona: "The previous universe wants them back."


:lol: :lol:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:22 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Grel: "Hey boss! Remember that Christmas we had a bomber dressed as Santa?"

Kyron: "Yeah, what about it?"

Grel: "I did yah one better!"

Robot Santa: (Reaching in his sack) "HO HO HO! SOMEONE'S BEEN A BAD ZENTRAEDI!!!" :twisted:

Kyron: :? "I Hate You Grel..." :?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:05 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
Grel: "Hey boss! Remember that Christmas we had a bomber dressed as Santa?"

Kyron: "Yeah, what about it?"

Grel: "I did yah one better!"

Robot Santa: (Reaching in his sack) "HO HO HO! SOMEONE'S BEEN A BAD ZENTRAEDI!!!" :twisted:

Kyron: :? "I Hate You Grel..." :?


SKYNET: <<Why didn't I think of that?>>

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:44 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Grel: "Hey boss! Remember that Christmas we had a bomber dressed as Santa?"

Kyron: "Yeah, what about it?"

Grel: "I did yah one better!"

Robot Santa: (Reaching in his sack) "HO HO HO! SOMEONE'S BEEN A BAD ZENTRAEDI!!!" :twisted:

Kyron: :? "I Hate You Grel..." :?


SKYNET: <<Why didn't I think of that?>>


ARCHIE: <<Because, you, are inferior to me.>>

Cut to a Shemarian in a sexy Mrs. Claus outfit ... Loaded with more weapons then a Republican's wet dream.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:57 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Next on The Launch Khyron will perform one of Minmei's greatest hits.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:55 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Kyle sneezes...

Sisters of Cle... err, Repentia: "INFECTION!!! UNCLEAN!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!"

Random Blood Rider: "I like these girl's style."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:49 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Charon: "Hang on, hang on... There's no procedure for wither or not I can send Kyle back while he's still burning... I'll have to check with Hades."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:19 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
Charon: "Hang on, hang on... There's no procedure for wither or not I can send Kyle back while he's still burning... I'll have to check with Hades."


"Mmmm....promethium's supposed to be damned near in-extinguishable. Get back to you on that one, Char."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:28 am
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Charon: "Hang on, hang on... There's no procedure for wither or not I can send Kyle back while he's still burning... I'll have to check with Hades."


"Mmmm....promethium's supposed to be damned near in-extinguishable. Get back to you on that one, Char."

I fell in a burning Ron of go---
That is not funny stop that.

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:26 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Edwards & the Regent: (Looking at Kyle) "GOOD GOD MAN! YOUR ON FIRE!!!" :eek: :shock:

Kyle: (Sipping his beer) "Hey, it's not the worst thing that's happened..."

Chuck Norris kicks in the door...

Chuck: "I just got a phone call saying someone named Kyle is going around calling me a pansy!" :x

Kyle: "THAT'S the worst thing that's happened to me today."

Minmei: (Hanging up her phone) "Aren't I a stinker..." :twisted:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:53 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Awesome Things the UEsG Dimensional Corps Is NOT Allowed to Do:

-Rebuild the Wall of Westeros...out of BOLOs....

"Okay, let's move the wall...NORTH."

Night King: "Well...####."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:49 am
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:52 pm
Posts: 1546
"It is important to not confuse xeroform bandages with xenomorph aliens when dressing your wounds, as the former will help you heal, while the latter is apt to lay eggs in your stomach."
-Excerpt from the official UEsG First Aid Manual


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:51 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
Awesome Things the UEsG Dimensional Corps Is NOT Allowed to Do:


- Issue Saber Cyclones to the Survey Corps.

Titans: :shock: :eek: :?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:49 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
wyrmraker wrote:
"It is important to not confuse xeroform bandages with xenomorph aliens when dressing your wounds, as the former will help you heal, while the latter is apt to lay eggs in your stomach."
-Excerpt from the official UEsG First Aid Manual



"Cauterization and area-of-effect sanitization with heavy incendiary weapons is standard procedure."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:11 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
wyrmraker wrote:
"It is important to not confuse xeroform bandages with xenomorph aliens when dressing your wounds, as the former will help you heal, while the latter is apt to lay eggs in your stomach."
-Excerpt from the official UEsG First Aid Manual



"Cauterization and area-of-effect sanitization with heavy incendiary weapons is standard procedure."


"Note: Consumption of UEEF Emergency rations, sufficient to kill implanted eggs/embryos."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:07 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:

"Note: Consumption of UEEF Emergency rations, sufficient to kill implanted eggs/embryos."


Specially formulated by the dietary experts at Ice Guard labs....

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:00 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
Awesome Things the UEsG Dimensional Corps Is NOT Allowed to Do:


Blow up France.

"OH COME ON! It's not like anyone would miss it!!!"


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:26 am
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Awesome Things the UEsG Dimensional Corps Is NOT Allowed to Do:


Blow up France.

"OH COME ON! It's not like anyone would miss it!!!"


Dutch and Belgians: "We would. France keeps us from being neighbors with Spain."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:01 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1367
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Awesome Things the UEsG Dimensional Corps Is NOT Allowed to Do:


Blow up France.

"OH COME ON! It's not like anyone would miss it!!!"


Dutch and Belgians: "We would. France keeps us from being neighbors with Spain."


And thus the third Euro war started.

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:45 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Awesome Things the UEsG Dimensional Corps Is NOT Allowed to Do:



Drop an anonymous tip to the GANTZ kids that Lord Voldemort and the DeathEaters are a secret alien conspiracy to take over the world.

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:55 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Awesome Things the UEsG Dimensional Corps Is NOT Allowed to Do:

Give the Norma actual flight suits.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:56 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Awesome Things the UEsG Dimensional Corps Is NOT Allowed to Do:

Fill the White House with Tribbles...


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:33 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Lisa: "Well, I guess me, Rick and the rest of us Macross folks go to Big West now..."

Dana: "What about the rest of us!?!"

Khyron: (Looking at Dana, Scott and the others) "I guess you're just boned..."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:15 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
Lisa: "Well, I guess me, Rick and the rest of us Macross folks go to Big West now..."

Dana: "What about the rest of us!?!"

Khyron: (Looking at Dana, Scott and the others) "I guess you're just boned..."


Rick: "Aside from that one music video, I don't think 'Misa' and I ever appear again. It might be back to limbo..."
Khyron: "Yeah, come to think of it, it sucks for us too. Max and Mriya are the only ones who really make it."
Exedore: "I don't want that big ugly tumor-head look...."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:10 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Annie: "Hey! What if we slip into the multiverse? I bet there's cute boys on RIFTS Earth..."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:35 am
  

Knight

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 2:01 am
Posts: 4255
Location: Québec
Scott: I think the 3 Galaxies are way better.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:04 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
gaby wrote:
Scott: I think the 3 Galaxies are way better.


"And how would you know?"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:18 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
gaby wrote:
Scott: I think the 3 Galaxies are way better.


"And how would you know?"


Ariel: (Clinging to Scott's arm) "We were shopping around for a place to set up a Hive and rise our children." :hug:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:39 am
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:

Ariel: (Clinging to Scott's arm) "We were shopping around for a place to set up a Hive and rise our children." :hug:


PB to HG: "Come on, think of the -kids-!!!!!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:09 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1367
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
gaby wrote:
Scott: I think the 3 Galaxies are way better.


"And how would you know?"


Ariel: (Clinging to Scott's arm) "We were shopping around for a place to set up a Hive and rise our children." :hug:



Random Mars Division Survivor" Scott I hope you have a good health plan. "

Scott: " Why? "

Random Mars Division Survivor: " You do know that Invid human hybrids give birth to multiple children right? "

Random Medtech: " What your friend is trying to say is that Invid human hybrids give birth to enough offspring to fill a typical hive, also the Invid human hybrid pregnancies last anywhere from one to three years. "

Random Medtech: " Also the entire birthing process lasts anywhere from one to three months, so Ariel is going to need a consent supply of heavy duty painkillers juring the birthing process, also juring the pregnancy cycle the Invid human hybrid tend to go through rapid and random mood swings from being very lusty and affectionate to full blown murderous psychosis that would make all of the war crimes and crimes against humanity in human history look like a quiet honeymoon night between virgin newlyweds.

Scott: :eek: :? :(

*Scott wonders away contemplate suicide while the Random Mars Division Survivor and the Random Medtech continue to walk down the hallway*

Random Mars Division Survivor: " You were kidding right? "

Random Medtech: " I never kid about pregnancies and child birth. "

The Regis: " This should weed out the unsuitable humans who would defile my children. "

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:12 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Kargan3033 wrote:
[
Random Mars Division Survivor: " You were kidding right? "

Random Medtech: " I never kid about pregnancies and child birth. "

The Regis: " This should weed out the unsuitable humans who would defile my children. "


Tolliver: "Let me tell you some more things..."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:46 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
[
Random Mars Division Survivor: "You were kidding right?"

Random Medtech: "I never kid about pregnancies and child birth."

The Regis: "This should weed out the unsuitable humans who would defile my children."


Tolliver: "Let me tell you some more things..."


Lunk: "FORGODSAKESAVEME!!! Mine's an Otaku too!!!" :frazz:

Several young men turn around and head AWAY from the Invid Princess guest quarters... leaving Karno as a decoy.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:13 am
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
[:

Several young men turn around and head AWAY from the Invid Princess guest quarters... leaving Karno as a decoy.


Karno makes a better decoy if you set him on FIRE first.

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:50 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
[:

Several young men turn around and head AWAY from the Invid Princess guest quarters... leaving Karno as a decoy.


Karno makes a better decoy if you set him on FIRE first.


Random UEEF Pilot: "Good idea, thanks!" (Shoots Karno with a flare gun)


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:02 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
On the planet ROBOTECH...

Max: "Our world is doomed, but your mother and I built you this escape rocket."

Shinji: "Isn't this just my EVA Capsule with some boosters and a fold drive attached?"

Mirya: "GET IN THE ROCKET SHINJI!" (Shoves him in, locks the hatch)

The rocket races away from the exploding planet into multiversal space...

Shinji: "I'm alone, the only survivor..."

Yandere-chan: (From behind him in the capsule) :love: :love: :love: "Hiiiii Shinji..." :love: :love: :love:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:58 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1367
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
[
Random Mars Division Survivor: " You were kidding right? "

Random Medtech: " I never kid about pregnancies and child birth. "

The Regis: " This should weed out the unsuitable humans who would defile my children. "


Tolliver: "Let me tell you some more things..."


The Random Medtech is quickly section8'ed and placed on heavy duty drugs due to the mental scaring after her conversation with Tolliver in her very own *Comfy Room* at *Club Med* :twisted:

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:07 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1367
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
[:

Several young men turn around and head AWAY from the Invid Princess guest quarters... leaving Karno as a decoy.


Karno makes a better decoy if you set him on FIRE first.


Random UEEF Pilot: "Good idea, thanks!" (Shoots Karno with a flare gun)


*Cut to the flaming Karno and a gaggle of Invid Princesses*

Green Haired Invid Princess#1: " This is your *hot* date?"

Blue haired Invid Princess: " Well he was the only male I could find. "

Green Haired Invid Princess#2: " I thought you had more standards then this, you are a disgrace to the Invid race. "

Green Haired Invid Princess#3: " Wow you must really be disparate to be scraped the sub levels of the barrel for a mate. "

Green Haired Invid Princess#4: " Say isn't that Tench over there? "

*Stampede*

Blue Haired Invid Princess: " Maybe the others are right, *Looks at the flaming Karno*, come on I have *NEEDS* and I'm really *excited* to try some of the arts of lovemaking that Yandere-chan showed me before she went hunting for her *mate* :twisted:

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:45 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Kargan3033 wrote:
[
The Random Medtech is quickly section8'ed and placed on heavy duty drugs due to the mental scaring after her conversation with Tolliver in her very own *Comfy Room* at *Club Med* :twisted:



The -other- female medtech listening in on the conversation just chimes in with the question "And how does she handle the cramps?"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:44 am
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:52 pm
Posts: 1546
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
[
The Random Medtech is quickly section8'ed and placed on heavy duty drugs due to the mental scaring after her conversation with Tolliver in her very own *Comfy Room* at *Club Med* :twisted:



The -other- female medtech listening in on the conversation just chimes in with the question "And how does she handle the cramps?"

Darkraven quietly mutters, "By psychically shunting them off to others within a fifty mile radius."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:32 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
wyrmraker wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
[
The Random Medtech is quickly section8'ed and placed on heavy duty drugs due to the mental scaring after her conversation with Tolliver in her very own *Comfy Room* at *Club Med* :twisted:



The -other- female medtech listening in on the conversation just chimes in with the question "And how does she handle the cramps?"

Darkraven quietly mutters, "By psychically shunting them off to others within a fifty mile radius."


Distance between the hive and IceGuard Base = 49 miles.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:53 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
[

Distance between the hive and IceGuard Base = 49 miles.


Yah, EVERYBODY on base gets to know the calender.

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:00 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:52 pm
Posts: 1546
Darkraven: "And people wonder why I prefer to work FAR AWAY from 'civilization'."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:18 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
wyrmraker wrote:
Darkraven: "And people wonder why I prefer to work FAR AWAY from 'civilization'."


"That...and 'Teletubbies' marathons."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:34 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Hello Kitty Marines: "We come seeking battle with the Twilight Squadron..."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:20 am
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
Hello Kitty Marines: "We come seeking battle with the Twilight Squadron..."



"See that black soot mark over there? That's them."

(Meanwhile, at Charon's Landing)
"...as I was ABOUT to say, we DON'T have any vampires in our squadron! But they all just jumped to conclusions!"
"Ah, maybe they thought we meant 'ponies'?"
"NO PONIES either!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:05 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Cut to...

Ryoko and Ayeka carrying a bound and gagged Tenchi, racing ahead of a pack a ravening school girls and Invid Princesses.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:19 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
Cut to...

Ryoko and Ayeka carrying a bound and gagged Tenchi, racing ahead of a pack a ravening school girls and Invid Princesses.


Hmmm...Ryoko can fly and phase, but Invid Princesses can teleport....yeah, this is going to get..interesting..

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group