Board index » MDC Worlds » Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:25 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Hulk: "Did, um, Kyle like my valentines gift? Um, Kyle?, Kyle!?!"

Charon: "Crushed to death by a box of chocolates? That's a new one even for you guys..." :lol:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:46 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43271
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Bruce Banner: "Lemme get this straight...my other side...is bi?"
Stark, Rogers, Natasha, Haweye, and Thor all nod their heads.
"I...gotta go meditate some more..."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:19 am
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
taalismn wrote:
Bruce Banner: "Lemme get this straight...my other side...is bi?"
Stark, Rogers, Natasha, Haweye, and Thor all nod their heads.
"I...gotta go meditate some more..."

"No just no,gonna back slowly away from this."
Cobra commander:"ummm...Destro, who are you talking to ?

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:33 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Well, it started because Hulk and Kyle shop at the same purple clothing clearing house...


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:22 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43271
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
Well, it started because Hulk and Kyle shop at the same purple clothing clearing house...


"So...you like stretchy pants too?"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:22 am
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
Um...kyle who's female undies are those?

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:45 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
batlchip wrote:
Um...kyle who's female undies are those?


Minmei: :x

Kyle: "I think I'll start running now." :eek:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:48 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Meanwhile at the Mythbusters auditions...

Musica: "Today we'll be testing a James Bond myth... Could Goldfinger have really cut Bond in half with an industrial laser?" :twisted:

Karno: (Strapped to the table) :eek: :? :eek:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:23 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43271
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
batlchip wrote:
Um...kyle who's female undies are those?


Minmei: :x

Kyle: "I think I'll start running now." :eek:



Minmei: "AAARRGGGHHHH!!!"


Bruce: "You know, seeing that from this side, it's actually quite funny."
Jennifer: "Yep. Popcorn?"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:57 am
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
batlchip wrote:
Um...kyle who's female undies are those?


Minmei: :x

Kyle: "I think I'll start running now." :eek:



Minmei: "AAARRGGGHHHH!!!"


Bruce: "You know, seeing that from this side, it's actually quite funny."
Jennifer: "Yep. Popcorn?"

Lisa:" That reminds me of that time in the store Rick."
Rick:"Ummm.....huh wha.... :oops: "

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:43 am
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43271
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
batlchip wrote:
[
Lisa:" That reminds me of that time in the store Rick."
Rick:"Ummm.....huh wha.... :oops: "


Vanessa: "The worrisome part about that was that Lisa was wearing extra-stretchy undergarments, like she was READY for something like that to happen."
Sammie: "And she never told us about that aspect of her life.....mutagenic gamma ray exposure at an early age? Wow."
Kim: "She's lucky she survived!"

(Flashback)
Donald Hayes: " Damn it, General Ross! You just HAD to test another gamma bomb, didn't you?! Now my daughter's in the ICU being treated for radiation exposure!" :badbad:
'Thunderbolt' Ross: "Well, what was your kid doing on a CLASSIFIED base in the first place.....oops...." :shock: (sounds of two grown men trying to re-arrange each others' dental work)

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:41 pm
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
Donald Hayes:" Well Lis a I see you've grown into a fine woman."
Lisa:' Eewww,Daddy. Just Eewww."
Donald Hayes:"Well you did fill out nicely. "
Claudia:"Uh,Wha.......?"

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:05 am
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43271
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
(Voiceover): "While the Yamato was away traveling to the Andromeda Galaxy, we quietly seeded the Earth with Flower of Life. Let's see what happens."
Crew of Yamato, upon their return, are gaping at the sight of a restored blue Earth...
"What the-?! It all grew back while we were gone?!"
(Voiceover): "We've also replaced the power source of the Cosmic Reorganizer with a Protoculuture Matrix, thus displacing that whole creepy soul power thing, which frankly reeked of techno-necromancy."
Mamoru Kodai(Ghost): "What the %^%^&&%?! You ..you..you replaced ME?! Did away with my opportunity to make the ultimate samurai-heroic sacrifice for my planet?! Took away my death-poetry?! Condemned me to irrelevance?!"
Aurora Sterling: "Welcome to my world..."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:46 pm
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
Lynn Kyle:"yesss, my evil plan is working."
Kyhron:"What evil plan?"

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:09 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
batlchip wrote:
Lynn Kyle:"yesss, my evil plan is working."
Kyhron:"What evil plan?"


Step One - Collect all the panties.

Step two - ???

Step Three - Fortune.

Edwards & Khyron: :nh: :shock:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:18 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43271
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
[

Step One - Collect all the panties.

Step two - ???

Step Three - Fortune.

Edwards & Khyron: :nh: :shock:


"You're a little vague on a step here...ah..."and then a miracle occurs'?"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:20 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Dolza: "So, I'm dead. Now what?"

Marlene: "Spy on everyone in their bedrooms!" :twisted:

Dolza: "Things are looking up." :-D


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:32 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43271
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
Dolza: "So, I'm dead. Now what?"

Marlene: "Spy on everyone in their bedrooms!" :twisted:

Dolza: "Things are looking up." :-D


Minmei: "So people were wondering why I took up a second career as an exorcist ...well, because I'd already seen hell..."
Dolza: "Uh-oh..."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:12 pm
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Dolza: "So, I'm dead. Now what?"

Marlene: "Spy on everyone in their bedrooms!" :twisted:

Dolza: "Things are looking up." :-D


Minmei: "So people were wondering why I took up a second career as an exorcist ...well, because I'd already seen hell..."
Dolza: "Uh-oh..."

Rick:"yeah, yeah , we know you got to see Dolza singing in the shower naked.."
Minmei :"No it was worse it was grel."

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:30 am
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
Khyron:"Grel why are there pictures of you on the Internet taking a sho-What the flower of life are those!?"
Grel:" Ummmm,just part of my little pony collection."

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:14 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43271
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
batlchip wrote:
[
Minmei :"No it was worse it was grel."


Minmei: "Yeah, my reaction was where's Norman Bates when we really need him?"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:17 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
batlchip wrote:
[
Minmei :"No it was worse it was grel."


Minmei: "Yeah, my reaction was where's Norman Bates when we really need him?"


Khyron: "Micronians. I have just seen Grel naked. Give me all the Brain Bleachtm you have." :nh:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:02 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43271
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
[

Khyron: "Micronians. I have just seen Grel naked. Give me all the Brain Bleachtm you have." :nh:

Grel: "Your own damned fault for not respecting the 'Occupied' sign on the bathroom door."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:28 am
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
batlchip wrote:
[
Minmei :"No it was worse it was grel."


Minmei: "Yeah, my reaction was where's Norman Bates when we really need him?"


Khyron: "Micronians. I have just seen Grel naked. Give me all the Brain Bleachtm you have." :nh:

At least you just need brain bleach,Azonia is in a coma.

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:19 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
batlchip wrote:
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
batlchip wrote:
[
Minmei : "No it was worse it was grel."


Minmei: "Yeah, my reaction was where's Norman Bates when we really need him?"


Khyron: "Micronians. I have just seen Grel naked. Give me all the Brain Bleachtm you have." :nh:


"At least you just need brain bleach, Azonia is in a coma."


Gloval: "She walked in on me taking a pee."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:16 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43271
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Admiral Hunter looked at the visual display of the starscape around the planet they'd just blindly Folded into orbit of. Three large spherical ships, one of them registering as a mile in diameter, were speeding towards the SDF-3 from the planet's mon. On all three of them, a large device of a galaxy and crown was visible on their hulls. Multiple smaller gravitational anomalies were detectable across the solar system, suggesting advanced propulsion systems, and that, in turn, suggested an advanced spacefaring society in residence here.
Most interestingly, Communications was picking up directional broadcasts aimed at them across the frequency range, in multiple languages, many of them resolving into what appeared to be an evolved pastiche of terrestrial languages. It was a very good bet that the locals were human.
"Sparkie, have you been able to decipher their language into something clearer, yet?"
"Putting up the latest translation as it's cleaned up now, sir!"
<<"- to unknown spacecraft! Please identify yourself! This is the HMS Roderick IV of the Empire of Man! Please identify yourself and your intentions in this system of Zarathustra! Repeat, pleas-">>
"'Empire of Man'? Another space empire?" Rick groaned. They never had much look with stellar empires. Empires against Chaos, space Romans, Empire of Mongo, and the like.
Lisa smiled a much put-upon grin. "Maybe we'll get lucky this time."
"I'm not standing down from red alert just yet on the hopes the odds will favor us this time."


"So...any more information on our newcomer?"
"Still difficult to make out details at this range, but it's looking increasingly like we're dealing with something of human origin. Maybe something from some lost colony, or even descendants of some far-away First Empire, Systems States, or even Old Federation world?"
"A LOT of people already registering disappointment it's not the long lost Fuzzy relief ship..."
"Tell me about it! I had money riding on it."
"Well, keep transmitting on approach, and keep the guns and missiles ready, just in case."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:47 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9215
Location: Northwood, ND
taalismn wrote:
Admiral Hunter looked at the visual display of the starscape around the planet they'd just blindly Folded into orbit of. Three large spherical ships, one of them registering as a mile in diameter, were speeding towards the SDF-3 from the planet's mon. On all three of them, a large device of a galaxy and crown was visible on their hulls. Multiple smaller gravitational anomalies were detectable across the solar system, suggesting advanced propulsion systems, and that, in turn, suggested an advanced spacefaring society in residence here.
Most interestingly, Communications was picking up directional broadcasts aimed at them across the frequency range, in multiple languages, many of them resolving into what appeared to be an evolved pastiche of terrestrial languages. It was a very good bet that the locals were human.
"Sparkie, have you been able to decipher their language into something clearer, yet?"
"Putting up the latest translation as it's cleaned up now, sir!"
<<"- to unknown spacecraft! Please identify yourself! This is the HMS Roderick IV of the Empire of Man! Please identify yourself and your intentions in this system of Zarathustra! Repeat, pleas-">>
"'Empire of Man'? Another space empire?" Rick groaned. They never had much look with stellar empires. Empires against Chaos, space Romans, Empire of Mongo, and the like.
Lisa smiled a much put-upon grin. "Maybe we'll get lucky this time."
"I'm not standing down from red alert just yet on the hopes the odds will favor us this time."


"So...any more information on our newcomer?"
"Still difficult to make out details at this range, but it's looking increasingly like we're dealing with something of human origin. Maybe something from some lost colony, or even descendants of some far-away First Empire, Systems States, or even Old Federation world?"
"A LOT of people already registering disappointment it's not the long lost Fuzzy relief ship..."
"Tell me about it! I had money riding on it."
"Well, keep transmitting on approach, and keep the guns and missiles ready, just in case."


Nice. Though I have no ideal were they went.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:40 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43271
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Alpha 11 wrote:
[

Nice. Though I have no ideal were they went.


Not surprised....
H. Beam Piper's not well-known these days...
And actually, the snippet's technically incorrect, since the resurfacing of a formerly lost Zarathustran Fuzzy manuscript made them out to be native to the world they were found on, and not strandees(as one of the post-HBP spinoffs had them).

Still, Piper's future history has massive spheroid spacecraft plated in super-dense collapsiium(but NOT neutronium), throw around nuke missiles, and are propelled by contragravity(they'd fit in well in Phaseworld),

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:53 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43271
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Minmei: "Consider this..when the fans did crossover art of 'Macross' and 'Kancolle', who got to be the SDF-1 Shipgirl? Me." :wink: :D :P

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:23 am
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
Seras Victoria "Hi, I represent the people's ANTi inevitable ecchi scene or P.A.N.T.I.E.S..
We feel that to many anime are filled with fan service or ecchi scenes.
Lynn Kyle :"Well I represent People encourage radom volunteer scenes or P.E.R.V.S for short.

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:37 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Minmei: "SERAS!"

Seras: "Yes my Master?"

Charon: "How did an Anti-Tank Rifle get up there?" :-?

Kyle: "Apparently she was inspired by Something she saw on the internet..."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:46 am
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
Edwards:"ummm..I represent the .... (click) never mind."
Seras:"What do you want me to do master?"

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:00 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Integra: "It could be worse, I have to perform the Schrodinger Protocol on someone named Embryo."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:35 am
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43271
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
Integra: "It could be worse, I have to perform the Schrodinger Protocol on someone named Embryo."


"Cavil, you're up next."
"Oh, just box me."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:07 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Things Never to Enhance with Protoculture


666. Minmei's Brain Neurons...


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:41 am
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43271
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
Things Never to Enhance with Protoculture


666. Minmei's Brain Neurons...



Good god, and people complain about what ROBOTECH did to the franchise...

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:22 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:52 pm
Posts: 1546
I had an odd idea while I was at work this week.
****
The screaming subsided as the incinerator did it's work. Panting, the bearded man leaned against the hatch, not believing his poor fortune.

"Sonuva... What the hell is going on?" he asked the empty office, the ceiling covered with a revised Sephirotic Tree. "This is the third b**** this week trying to jump my bones!"

Almost on cue, one of the secret doors into the office slammed open, and some extremely attractive woman wearing slinky underwear jumped at him, leaving a trail of droplets on the floor in her... excitement.

Reaching out with one hand while reaching deep into his soul, the girl instantly melted into a splash of yellowish LCL, her undergarments fluttering gently to the floor.

Dropping to his knees while clutching his chest from the extreme strain of converting a person not born of Lilith, he barely registered the actual office door opening. In rushed his Sub-Commander, gathering him up and leading him to his desk.

"Commander, are you alright?"

His breathing finally slowed enough to allow him to speak. "Who ARE all these women? They all somehow break into the Geofront, the UEsG guys have no idea how they're getting in, anbd they ALL scream that they want to have my babies. WHAT THE HELL, MAYA?"

Sub-Commander Maya Ibuki sighed as she rubbed the upper back of Commander Shinji Ikari [NG-41, AKA God-Mode Shinji]. "I honestly don't know, Shinji. But Section 2 and the GMP forces have stopped an additional twelve of those sluts."

His eyes slid up to meet Maya's. Maya almost cringed, seeing the absolute fury in his eyes. Fortunately, it wasn't directed at her.

The door slid open again, and in walked Sergeant Blast (no, seriously), GMP. Saluting, he said, "Commander Ikari, I have an answer to your question."

Shinji sighed, his eyes locking on to Sergeant Blast (seriously people, that is his family name). "I would deeply appreciate any answers you have, Sergeant."

"Sir, I believe that this is fallout from Shinji Ikari-Sterling's pursuants. He has a heck of a lot of women after his junk, what with him being the universally acknowledged Studmuffin of the Universe. There are massive groups, factions, and even two separate political parties demanding that he accept full, limitless polygamy and to be made to service as many women as possible. To that end, a fairly new faction has been listed as ones who are willing to, ah, 'settle' for just about any Shinji Ikari. We suspect that this faction is the one breaching our defense with new and innovative methods."

Commander Ikari sat there in his chair, completely speechless. Instead, Maya Ibuki asked, "Is there anything we can do?"

Sergeant Blast (YES, that is his name! Quit asking!) sighed heavily. "Unfortunately, while we've been able to capture a few of them, interrogations have been of no use, given our restrictions interrogation methodology. Sadly, it looks like you'll just have to keep offing them, sir."
****


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:03 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43271
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Brutal....grimdark funny, but brutal.

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:08 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:52 pm
Posts: 1546
Well, so long as it's funny, I suppose...


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:35 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Shinji suppressed a cold shudder as he looked at the black form of EVA Unit 66 mk.6. He made a silent note to ask the UEsG if they were insane, authorizing the creation of that... Turning to the pilot, he couldn't help but stare a little, he knew she was just a clone, Desdemona Satori was so much like Rei, yet so different.

Shinji: "So, you don't think the multiverses most terrifying EVA is overkill?"

Desdemona: "Most people would think that. But mom's planning to get proactive against this new faction, we don't know how they're going to react or what resources have. To that end she's gone to MCH #69 to recruit a Shinji Protection/Reconnaissance Force."

The Commander arched an eye brow.

Shinji: "Seriously! My defence is going to depend on a pack of high school girls? Has Nova been watching too much Harem anime?"

Desdemona: "Most of the female students at MCH #69 have developed a high resistance to the Shinji effect do to constant exposure. And there's one who hasn't who when it comes down to it may be our ultimate weapon. Add to that, a number of them are either highly skilled warriors or bordering on goddess range power themselves."

Shinji: "So, who's in charge of this special unit, you?"

Tanya von Degurechaff: "That would be me." :twisted:



          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:51 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43271
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
”Infirmary? Nurse Johnson? Major Jones here. Mind sending the chisel-thaw team out? Leesa’s frozen solid again.”
“Uh......That can’t be. Leesa’s right here next me, Major.”
”Huh? Then how- wait a second...You been cloning Segundo again? Because I count five-six women frozen near the barracks.”
“Hold on, let me check. No, we haven’t been cloning anybody recently! All clones accounted for! Eh...might have an explanation...Let me transfer you to Vanich-”
“Okay. Millie? You heard? You have an explanation for why we have six scantily-clad women snow-coned in the courtyard and they’re not Segunda?”
“Yes sir, I’ve been updating the personnel files with Lieuntenant Spector....might be that new guy, Pvt Raiki.”
“What, he a psychopathic misogynist thrill-killer who likes to pose his victims after death? And I didn’t hear about him? I like to think I actually READ the transfer documentation.”
“No sir, Lieutenant Spector figured out the kid’s name was really ‘Ikari’ and he...get this...VOLUNTEERED to come up here. Details are hard to come by, but he apparently came up here to get away from ‘female problems’.”
“Heh...sounds familiar. Yeah, now that you mention it, I DO remember reading some newbie having a rather flowery recommendation on his transfer record..struck me as mildly odd, but I figure he really phissed off somebody and it would work out eventually. Kid seemed particularly eager to volunteer for solitary duties.”
“Well, he probably wrote those orders himself to get transferred up here. Spector thought it looke suspicious, so he dug deeper. Turns out the kid has a rep as a magnetic stud and has women AFTER him looking to seduce him, and either he was sloppy covering his tracks or somebody sold him out, because we’ve suddenly had about two dozen and more requests for transfers in, all by young women. The ones out in the courtyard must have tried to jump him early. Spector wanted to investigate the ‘invasion’ to mae sure they weren’t assassins or terrorists before informing you. Should I jump the gun and have the next personnel flights land further out from the base and let nature run its course?”
“Hmphf. No, but quietly assign Mister Raiki to weather tower duty where we can keep an eye on him. If he’s scum, we can feed him to the wind.”
“And the incomings and already here’s?”
“Hand the frozen ones over to Minitz and let her see what she can do with them. Any warm ones, we inform them of their assignment obligations, including the ‘extended duration clause’ of their transfer orders. They came up here to chase poontang? They can take their chances like all the rest of us.”

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:17 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Jones looked up as he heard the knock on the door... Before him stood a girl holding a knife, wearing a Protobear hide over her MCH #69 school uniform.

"I've come to protect my senpai..."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:41 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43271
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
Jones looked up as he heard the knock on the door... Before him stood a girl holding a knife, wearing a Protobear hide over her MCH #69 school uniform.

"I've come to protect my senpai..."

"Watch that first step out the cold lock, then. Wind's blowing like it is today, that first step can be a doozy."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:08 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Edwards: (Looking at the others) "You realize with this Shinji kid missing, we're going to be the focus of pursuit and sex skits..."

(Looks at the others in the bar)

Edwards: "Ok, Khyron and Kyle are..." :nh:

Khyron & Kyle: (Clinging to each other) :eek: :? :eek:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:49 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43271
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Khyron: "Mister Lynn Kyle...get your hand out of my pocket..RIGHT NOW..." :badbad:

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:55 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
Khyron: "Mister Lynn Kyle...get your hand out of my pocket..RIGHT NOW..." :badbad:


Kyle: "THAT'S NOT MY HAND!" :eek:

Edwards: "Hey! How else do you think I'm paying the bar tab?"


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:24 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Back at Mauve Squadron's barracks...

"Where's boss?"

"He decided to be a hero. So he stripped down to his skivvies and offered himself to the hump any Shinji faction."

"Did it work?"

Cut to Toombs in his boxers, tied to a rocket heading for the Sun...

Charon: "Off hand, I'd say no..." :nh:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:11 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9215
Location: Northwood, ND
taalismn wrote:
Minmei: "Consider this..when the fans did crossover art of 'Macross' and 'Kancolle', who got to be the SDF-1 Shipgirl? Me." :wink: :D :P


:lol: :roll:

batlchip wrote:
Seras Victoria "Hi, I represent the people's ANTi inevitable ecchi scene or P.A.N.T.I.E.S..
We feel that to many anime are filled with fan service or ecchi scenes.
Lynn Kyle :"Well I represent People encourage radom volunteer scenes or P.E.R.V.S for short.


:lol:

SRoss wrote:
Minmei: "SERAS!"

Seras: "Yes my Master?"

Charon: "How did an Anti-Tank Rifle get up there?" :-?

Kyle: "Apparently she was inspired by Something she saw on the internet..."


:lol:

batlchip wrote:
Edwards:"ummm..I represent the .... (click) never mind."
Seras:"What do you want me to do master?"


:lol: :lol:

SRoss wrote:
Integra: "It could be worse, I have to perform the Schrodinger Protocol on someone named Embryo."


:lol: :lol: Loved that!

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Integra: "It could be worse, I have to perform the Schrodinger Protocol on someone named Embryo."


"Cavil, you're up next."
"Oh, just box me."


:lol:

SRoss wrote:
Things Never to Enhance with Protoculture


666. Minmei's Brain Neurons...


It turned out ok IMO, but I still think they went to far with the Idol group (To much like AKB0048 IMO) and mired to much of Frontier at the end battle. I was literally have flashbacks of Frontier at the end of Delta.

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Things Never to Enhance with Protoculture


666. Minmei's Brain Neurons...



Good god, and people complain about what ROBOTECH did to the franchise...


Well, I didn't think Delta advanced it really at all IMO.

wyrmraker wrote:
I had an odd idea while I was at work this week.
****
The screaming subsided as the incinerator did it's work. Panting, the bearded man leaned against the hatch, not believing his poor fortune.

"Sonuva... What the hell is going on?" he asked the empty office, the ceiling covered with a revised Sephirotic Tree. "This is the third b**** this week trying to jump my bones!"

Almost on cue, one of the secret doors into the office slammed open, and some extremely attractive woman wearing slinky underwear jumped at him, leaving a trail of droplets on the floor in her... excitement.

Reaching out with one hand while reaching deep into his soul, the girl instantly melted into a splash of yellowish LCL, her undergarments fluttering gently to the floor.

Dropping to his knees while clutching his chest from the extreme strain of converting a person not born of Lilith, he barely registered the actual office door opening. In rushed his Sub-Commander, gathering him up and leading him to his desk.

"Commander, are you alright?"

His breathing finally slowed enough to allow him to speak. "Who ARE all these women? They all somehow break into the Geofront, the UEsG guys have no idea how they're getting in, anbd they ALL scream that they want to have my babies. WHAT THE HELL, MAYA?"

Sub-Commander Maya Ibuki sighed as she rubbed the upper back of Commander Shinji Ikari [NG-41, AKA God-Mode Shinji]. "I honestly don't know, Shinji. But Section 2 and the GMP forces have stopped an additional twelve of those sluts."

His eyes slid up to meet Maya's. Maya almost cringed, seeing the absolute fury in his eyes. Fortunately, it wasn't directed at her.

The door slid open again, and in walked Sergeant Blast (no, seriously), GMP. Saluting, he said, "Commander Ikari, I have an answer to your question."

Shinji sighed, his eyes locking on to Sergeant Blast (seriously people, that is his family name). "I would deeply appreciate any answers you have, Sergeant."

"Sir, I believe that this is fallout from Shinji Ikari-Sterling's pursuants. He has a heck of a lot of women after his junk, what with him being the universally acknowledged Studmuffin of the Universe. There are massive groups, factions, and even two separate political parties demanding that he accept full, limitless polygamy and to be made to service as many women as possible. To that end, a fairly new faction has been listed as ones who are willing to, ah, 'settle' for just about any Shinji Ikari. We suspect that this faction is the one breaching our defense with new and innovative methods."

Commander Ikari sat there in his chair, completely speechless. Instead, Maya Ibuki asked, "Is there anything we can do?"

Sergeant Blast (YES, that is his name! Quit asking!) sighed heavily. "Unfortunately, while we've been able to capture a few of them, interrogations have been of no use, given our restrictions interrogation methodology. Sadly, it looks like you'll just have to keep offing them, sir."
****


:lol: :lol: :lol: Sergeant Blast!! :lol:

taalismn wrote:
Brutal....grimdark funny, but brutal.


Agreed! :D


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:21 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9215
Location: Northwood, ND
SRoss wrote:
Shinji suppressed a cold shudder as he looked at the black form of EVA Unit 66 mk.6. He made a silent note to ask the UEsG if they were insane, authorizing the creation of that... Turning to the pilot, he couldn't help but stare a little, he knew she was just a clone, Desdemona Satori was so much like Rei, yet so different.

Shinji: "So, you don't think the multiverses most terrifying EVA is overkill?"

Desdemona: "Most people would think that. But mom's planning to get proactive against this new faction, we don't know how they're going to react or what resources have. To that end she's gone to MCH #69 to recruit a Shinji Protection/Reconnaissance Force."

The Commander arched an eye brow.

Shinji: "Seriously! My defence is going to depend on a pack of high school girls? Has Nova been watching too much Harem anime?"

Desdemona: "Most of the female students at MCH #69 have developed a high resistance to the Shinji effect do to constant exposure. And there's one who hasn't who when it comes down to it may be our ultimate weapon. Add to that, a number of them are either highly skilled warriors or bordering on goddess range power themselves."

Shinji: "So, who's in charge of this special unit, you?"

Tanya von Degurechaff: "That would be me." :twisted:



:eek: :? :shock: :lol: Good chose though.

taalismn wrote:
”Infirmary? Nurse Johnson? Major Jones here. Mind sending the chisel-thaw team out? Leesa’s frozen solid again.”
“Uh......That can’t be. Leesa’s right here next me, Major.”
”Huh? Then how- wait a second...You been cloning Segundo again? Because I count five-six women frozen near the barracks.”
“Hold on, let me check. No, we haven’t been cloning anybody recently! All clones accounted for! Eh...might have an explanation...Let me transfer you to Vanich-”
“Okay. Millie? You heard? You have an explanation for why we have six scantily-clad women snow-coned in the courtyard and they’re not Segunda?”
“Yes sir, I’ve been updating the personnel files with Lieuntenant Spector....might be that new guy, Pvt Raiki.”
“What, he a psychopathic misogynist thrill-killer who likes to pose his victims after death? And I didn’t hear about him? I like to think I actually READ the transfer documentation.”
“No sir, Lieutenant Spector figured out the kid’s name was really ‘Ikari’ and he...get this...VOLUNTEERED to come up here. Details are hard to come by, but he apparently came up here to get away from ‘female problems’.”
“Heh...sounds familiar. Yeah, now that you mention it, I DO remember reading some newbie having a rather flowery recommendation on his transfer record..struck me as mildly odd, but I figure he really phissed off somebody and it would work out eventually. Kid seemed particularly eager to volunteer for solitary duties.”
“Well, he probably wrote those orders himself to get transferred up here. Spector thought it looke suspicious, so he dug deeper. Turns out the kid has a rep as a magnetic stud and has women AFTER him looking to seduce him, and either he was sloppy covering his tracks or somebody sold him out, because we’ve suddenly had about two dozen and more requests for transfers in, all by young women. The ones out in the courtyard must have tried to jump him early. Spector wanted to investigate the ‘invasion’ to mae sure they weren’t assassins or terrorists before informing you. Should I jump the gun and have the next personnel flights land further out from the base and let nature run its course?”
“Hmphf. No, but quietly assign Mister Raiki to weather tower duty where we can keep an eye on him. If he’s scum, we can feed him to the wind.”
“And the incomings and already here’s?”
“Hand the frozen ones over to Minitz and let her see what she can do with them. Any warm ones, we inform them of their assignment obligations, including the ‘extended duration clause’ of their transfer orders. They came up here to chase poontang? They can take their chances like all the rest of us.”


:lol: Nice little write up.

SRoss wrote:
Jones looked up as he heard the knock on the door... Before him stood a girl holding a knife, wearing a Protobear hide over her MCH #69 school uniform.

"I've come to protect my senpai..."


:shock: :? :eek: :lol:

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Jones looked up as he heard the knock on the door... Before him stood a girl holding a knife, wearing a Protobear hide over her MCH #69 school uniform.

"I've come to protect my senpai..."

"Watch that first step out the cold lock, then. Wind's blowing like it is today, that first step can be a doozy."


:lol:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:22 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9215
Location: Northwood, ND
SRoss wrote:
Edwards: (Looking at the others) "You realize with this Shinji kid missing, we're going to be the focus of pursuit and sex skits..."

(Looks at the others in the bar)

Edwards: "Ok, Khyron and Kyle are..." :nh:

Khyron & Kyle: (Clinging to each other) :eek: :? :eek:


:lol: :lol:

taalismn wrote:
Khyron: "Mister Lynn Kyle...get your hand out of my pocket..RIGHT NOW..." :badbad:


:lol:

SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Khyron: "Mister Lynn Kyle...get your hand out of my pocket..RIGHT NOW..." :badbad:


Kyle: "THAT'S NOT MY HAND!" :eek:

Edwards: "Hey! How else do you think I'm paying the bar tab?"


:lol: :eek:

SRoss wrote:
Back at Mauve Squadron's barracks...

"Where's boss?"

"He decided to be a hero. So he stripped down to his skivvies and offered himself to the hump any Shinji faction."

"Did it work?"

Cut to Toombs in his boxers, tied to a rocket heading for the Sun...

Charon: "Off hand, I'd say no..." :nh:


:lol: :lol:


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group