Shadow Chronicles / Robotech / Macross II Reminders

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Shadow Chronicles / Robotech / Macross II Reminders

Unread post by Jefffar »

Hello Folks, here are a few reminders about the rules here at the Palladium Boards, plus a few key points to remember when it comes to the Robotech / Macross II Board.

Copyright: Posting of game conversions for items/mecha/characters and similar seen in the series is a violation of the Board's copyright policy. So is the posting of links to sites containing game statistics for items/mecha/characters and similar seen in the series.

Conflicts and Inconsistencies between the RPG material and the Original Source Material (OSM): Yes they do exist and Palladium Books is aware of them. Please don't argue as to which set of statistics is right or wrong, they are both valid. It is okay to point out the differences between the RPG and the OSM, but don't turn this into an issue. It is up to each individual Game Master and Player to determine which figures work best for their game.

Keep it Civil: Remember we are all here for the same reason, our enjoyment of the Robotech / Macross II RPGs. We might have our differences about things, but there is no need to attack each other personally. Discuss the issue in the thread and don't try to force your agenda down anybody's throat. Recognize that some people will disagree with you no matter how well you argue your point, so make your point and leave it be.

OSM Details: In the greater Robotech community there is a lot of discussion and debate about the finer points of what appeared (or didn't appear) in the OSM and the expanded universe. It is acceptable to discuss those matters here, but remember that not all of us here will share your opinion. Don't keep harping on the same points over and over again. Thanks.

Remember, Palladium Books keeps these boards as a courtesy to you, the fan. If you abuse this courtesy, it will be revoked.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding.

Jeff
Last edited by Jefffar on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Copyright: Since the licence held by Palladium Books to produce RPG material based on the Robotech and Macross II series has lapsed, the posting of game conversions for items/mecha/characters and similar seen in the series is a violation of the Board's copyright policy. So is the posting of links to sites containing game statistics for items/mecha/characters and similar seen in the series.
Until I get notice from Kevin, this notice still stands and includes "The Shadow Chronicles".
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

All of you I think need to read the first post in this thread again.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Copyright: Posting of game conversions for items/mecha/characters and similar seen in the series is a violation of the Board's copyright policy. So is the posting of links to sites containing game statistics for items/mecha/characters and similar seen in the series.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”