If you could Date anyone of the woman from Robotech

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Comrade Corsarius
Hero

Unread post by Comrade Corsarius »

The Regis.

...what? So I have a thing for bald chicks. She's all alone after being widowed and has just broken up with her long-term boyfriend. She just needs to calm down and stop taking out all that anger on other sentients. I'm sure once she settled down and we started dating for a while that things would go quite smoothly, although I wonder what a near-goddess does on saturday nights with no DVDs or a TV set or anything resembling entertainment. That's why she's just so frustrated and bitter. It's a cry for help. After all, deep down, don't we all just want to be loved?

Besides, if it's any chick in robotech, I might as well shoot for the top.
I'd get up in the morning and watch the sun rise over the yardarm of my sky-ship as the sails billowed in the breeze and the land slid by 300-odd metres below. I'd grasp the mahogany ship's wheel, turn her nose a few points back onto the line, and feel pity for all those poor bastards below who have to work for a living. - My idea of the good life in Rifts.

Steampunk SAMAS finally built!
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

Musica, Alegra and Octavia... though hot and styff, arent my type of Woman.

Azonia, Thats a Real Woman, and if you want Big, you cant go wrog with a Female Highcommand officer, and around 45feet of Pure, Battle hardned, Death dealing, Woman. :twisted:
Plus, theys got Purple eyes & Hair... thats gotta be hott :P
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Ice Dragon
Hero

Unread post by Ice Dragon »

Lisa Hayes.
It is always a bad thing when political matters are allowed to affect the planning of operations (Field Marshal Erwin Rommel, 1943)

Nelly ~ He's one romantic smooth operator and a true old school gentleman. Heck he's an Austrian officer, it's in his blood.

Co-Holder with Jefffar of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

10 + 100 Geek Points (Danger + Shawn Merrow)
Svartalf
Champion
Comment: Beware of the Friar Tuck type putting on the French Maid outfit!

Unread post by Svartalf »

Hrd to tell...

Minmei is hot, but I like women with some gray between the ears

Which also is a problem with the Bridge bunnies

Lisa Hayes and Claudia Grant are a bit TOO military for me, which also applies to miriya and Lap Lamiz (even if the latter were micronized and not an insane traitor type which her involvement with Kamjin suggests).

I Might like it with Marie Angel or Nova Satori... or they too might be the "too military" type.

One (or the three) of the Harp sisters might be interesting, but I'm not sure how we'd go along, contrary to Bowie, I'm not so big into music (or it might be an excuse to take up the harp again)

Rook is just too independent... she's nice, but she can too easily turn into a hellcat.

I don't want to take Marlene over Scott's cold dead body (though she might be considered available after he departs earth)

So my preference will go to either Annie (she's so boy crazy even I have a fair chance, and I believe she could be improved with education)
or Sera... definitely a nice gal to have with you, and that royal command battloid would be a definite plus.
Svartalf - Flamboyantly Fresh Franco of Freedom Freakin' Fries : Shadyslug
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug - Cherico
PC stands for "patronizing cretin" G'mo
I name you honorary American Subjugator & Ratbastard
Comrade Corsarius
Hero

Svartalf wrote:Hrd to tell...

Minmei is hot, but I like women with some gray between the ears

Which also is a problem with the Bridge bunnies

Oh how true. Could you imagine dating ANY of the bunnies? I'd go entirely out of my mind in approximately 10 seconds. It would be verbal dihorreah about nails, clothes, what the other two have been up to and oh, that's my cellphone ringing about now so I'll just text her back.

Lisa Hayes and Claudia Grant are a bit TOO military for me, which also applies to miriya and Azonia (even if the latter were micronized and not an insane traitor type which her involvement with Khyron suggests).

Well, Lisa is quite a fragile and emotionally high-strung personality behind the military facade, while Claudia is a very nice person, but I don't find her attractive (it's the big afro that does it). Azonia is the kind of girl you go to if you like to be called 'slave' and see her wear rather a lot of leather and PVC and order you about in odd positions. I think she'd be the trouser-wearer in any relationship. Myria is interesting, and attractive, but she is once again too gung-ho, and I don't think I'd have the energy to keep up with her as she raced around my life doing things. She'd be the girlfriend to take paragliding/abseilling/bunjy jumping etc etc and that's all on one day!

I Might like it with Marie Crystal or Nova Satori... or they too might be the "too military" type.

Marie is kind-of nice. She has the nice person touch that I think Nova lacks. Besides, with anyone in the GMP, would you ever really trust their motives for dating you?

One (or the three) of the Harp sisters might be interesting, but I'm not sure how we'd go along, contrary to Bowie, I'm not so big into music (or it might be an excuse to take up the harp again)

One is as three as three are in One, or so sayeth the masters (not sure of the episode, but it's the one with Zela Prime, the Invid Fighter, in it). So you date one, you date them all. Now that might be OK and you will be the envy of all your friends. Just hope that while Musika plays the harp, that the other two don't start jamming by playing the trombone and the banjo and start a folk music group, or you are in for some real trouble, sonny.

Rook is just too independent... she's nice, but she can too easily turn into a hellcat.

I've never seen Rook turn into an inorganic, but given enough protoculture this may yet be possible. Rook is kind, caring (see: Dusty Ayres), and compassionate. She is also a wasteland kind of girl, meaning she has a hair trigger and reactions to match. She's the kind of girl who would sleep with a knife under her pillow even in a 5-star motel. Kind of like a female crocodile dundee, but without being laid back. A bit too scary for the likes of me.

I don't want to take Marlene over Scott's cold dead body (though she might be considered available after he departs earth)

Scott? Good grief, the best darned argument for 'lawful stupid' or 'principled good'.. shakes head... Marlene is actually pretty nice. I think out of all the women you have mentioned she would be the only one I would care about enough to date seriously. She is a humanitarian (a big irony there) and a pacifist. She doesn't like blowing things up for a living and just wants to be happy with the person she cares about, and that person gets 100% of her life and attention. The fact that Scott just leaves her behind on earth shows just what sort of an uncaring bastard he is.

So my preference will go to either Annie (she's so boy crazy even I have a fair chance, and I believe she could be improved with education)
or Sera... definitely a nice gal to have with you, and that royal command battloid would be a definite plus.

Annie couldn't be improved with education. Heck, Annie couldn't be improved with surgery. Obnoxious, motor-mouthed, and highly irritating. Americans and some other aliens may call this 'spunky', but I think that the only thing to get her to tolerable level would be a permanent prozac prescription. And make darned sure she kept taking them. That's just to slow her down to regular human speed.

Sera.. hmm... yes, she's almost in the Marlene class. I'd definitely think about her, and she has a cool outfit and haircut, too, unlike her brother whose haircut and collar make him look like a reject from an '80s discoteque.

However, I realise (as above) that the only women who really interest me here are Invid, and the Regis, while stern, I'm sure it's just the exterior. She cares deeply for her children, and her adopted planet. She also cared (a while ago) for Zor (a robotech master, and I think we, in theory, are descended from them somehow. That's at least hinted at in the tv show). So while I think it might take a bit more than a bunch of pretty flowers (of life?), some chocolates and some Burt Bacharach music, I think she'd be the old-fashioned kind of girl that I like, who likes a long romance and someone who would sweep her off her feet. I mean, hey, she even likes guys with shoulder length hair, so I'm already one point up.
I'd get up in the morning and watch the sun rise over the yardarm of my sky-ship as the sails billowed in the breeze and the land slid by 300-odd metres below. I'd grasp the mahogany ship's wheel, turn her nose a few points back onto the line, and feel pity for all those poor bastards below who have to work for a living. - My idea of the good life in Rifts.

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Zerebus wrote:
Dairugger XV wrote:Nova Satori

You realize we'll have to duel now, right?

Run Dairugger He's gonna pull a post fu move on ya. I can't watch.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Janus
Dungeon Crawler
Location: If there is a bright center to the universe then I am in Uranus

Unread post by Janus »

The bridge bunnies. All three of them. At the same time. I figure they are young yet they will mature. Given we get them off the bridge before Khyron rams it.
There is always a 5%chance of anything happening...even a monkey can crawl out of your butt.

Flamethrowers, that's what we need. The army has them, why can't we have them too?

I am the King of Thoughtless Wishing.

I nominate you for Fan Defensive Lineman of the year. - Geronimo 2.0
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Janus wrote:The bridge bunnies. All three of them. At the same time. I figure they are young yet they will mature. Given we get them off the bridge before Khyron rams it.

IIRC, one of the Bridge Bunnies is Left out of the Speach Leonard Gives at the Beginning of the Masters Section... may be one of them lived... you still have a Chance!
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Svartalf wrote:Lap Lamiz (even if the latter were micronized and not an insane traitor type which her involvement with Kamjin suggests).

I've never heard of Lap Lamiz or Kamjin? are they some Minor Chracters from Robotech I just Missed?
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Zerebus wrote:
Colonel Wolfe wrote:
Svartalf wrote:Lap Lamiz (even if the latter were micronized and not an insane traitor type which her involvement with Kamjin suggests).

I've never heard of Lap Lamiz or Kamjin? are they some Minor Chracters from Robotech I just Missed?

Kamjin = Khyron.

Lap Lamiz...... had the role of Azonia in Macross the Movie, only looked a lot better... even if she was a cyborg.

Oh Thats Macross Chracters, Thats Why i never heard of them being neither of them ever appear in Robotech.
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Zerebus wrote:They appeared under different names. So technically they were visible.

Maybe your Confused... but Macross Character do not Appear in Robotech... Robotech is Filled with Robotech Chracters.

Theres no Misa, Hikarou, Global or Kamjin in Robotech.
Robotech is Home to Lisa, Rick Gloval and Khyron. Who are Origonal Characters not related to anything From Macross. Robotech Shares Animation with Macross, not Characters.
Janus
Dungeon Crawler
Location: If there is a bright center to the universe then I am in Uranus

Unread post by Janus »

Colonel Wolfe wrote:
Janus wrote:The bridge bunnies. All three of them. At the same time. I figure they are young yet they will mature. Given we get them off the bridge before Khyron rams it.

IIRC, one of the Bridge Bunnies is Left out of the Speach Leonard Gives at the Beginning of the Masters Section... may be one of them lived... you still have a Chance!

HA! Score!. Which one was not mentioned.
There is always a 5%chance of anything happening...even a monkey can crawl out of your butt.

Flamethrowers, that's what we need. The army has them, why can't we have them too?

I am the King of Thoughtless Wishing.

I nominate you for Fan Defensive Lineman of the year. - Geronimo 2.0
Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

Unread post by Rabid Southern Cross Fan »

Actually there is an H. Ichijo and M. Hayase in Robotech. However, it would appear that they are either dead or no longer on the rotation list as Rick pilot's Ichijo's VF-1J and Lisa is assigned to Hayase's Cat's Eye crew.
Svartalf
Champion

Zerebus wrote:
Colonel Wolfe wrote:

Kamjin = Khyron.

Lap Lamiz...... had the role of Azonia in Macross the Movie, only looked a lot better... even if she was a cyborg.

Actually, it was the Original name of Azonia In Macross too... sorry for mixing up original and RT stuff
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Svartalf wrote: Actually, it was the Original name of Azonia In Macross too... sorry for mixing up original and RT stuff

no problem, I was confused, it though they had chracters i missed.
maasenstodt
Adventurer

Unread post by maasenstodt »

Lisa in a heartbeat.
Lt. Holmes
Adventurer

Unread post by Lt. Holmes »

Rook Bartley is more my style, though Nova Satori is also a possibility. There's just something about a woman that has the skills, strength, and legal authority to lay the smackdown on a guy that's just a turn-on. :-D
Shin Kenshiro

Unread post by Shin Kenshiro »

Misfit KotLD wrote:Those cosmic harp triplets. As Shin said, might as well come big.

Huzzah!
Grand Paladin
Adventurer

Unread post by Grand Paladin »

Considering the situation, I think I'd date Sue Graham. She's fairly hot, and that video cam's got to be good for something......

Wait a sec.. wrong thoughts are punished... right thoughts are rewarded... wrong thoughts are punsihed... just keep thinking right thoughts!

:eek: :lol: :? :lol: :lol:
"In America the President reigns for four years and journalism governs forever and ever. "
— Oscar Wilde
"I reject your reality and substitue my own!"
— Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Shin Kenshiro

Mike SSN-723 wrote:
Zerebus wrote:
Dairugger XV wrote:Nova Satori

You realize we'll have to duel now, right?

unless she's just a freak :P :lol:

Even if she's a freak, you've got to compete with Sausage Finger Z.....you better duel. She won't be spending much time with you over the Sausage King. :lol:
Svartalf
Champion

Grand Paladin wrote:Considering the situation, I think I'd date Sue Graham. She's fairly hot, and that video cam's got to be good for something......

Wait a sec.. wrong thoughts are punished... right thoughts are rewarded... wrong thoughts are punsihed... just keep thinking right thoughts!

Sue Graham? where's she from?
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Svartalf wrote:
Grand Paladin wrote:Considering the situation, I think I'd date Sue Graham. She's fairly hot, and that video cam's got to be good for something......

Sue Graham? where's she from?

Sure Ghaham, the term Cold hearted bytch barely begins to describe her, but shes alright.

Interestingly enough, her reports lead to the Throey of Evolving Invid mecha... the RCM and the Overlord just abotu confirm it.
Svartalf
Champion

Zerebus wrote:New Generation.

oh... that b***h... I'd forgotten about her...
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Not a regular B*tch, She was cold hearted b*****thc and Deticated to he assignment. She watched members of her team die. but in the end i believe she go her justdeserts.
Shin Kenshiro

she seems to be the kinda girl who'd be a dead fish...why would you want her? Cute though....
Shin Kenshiro

Well Misfit, you do have to realize that you set the bar pretty high. And I must include that you did pretty much grab the pick of the litter.

But as a booty call, I bet Claudia would be a FREAK! Like, shred your back with her nails like a bobcat and make you love it kinda freak.
Shin Kenshiro

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Shin Kenshiro wrote:Well Misfit, you do have to realize that you set the bar pretty high. And I must include that you did pretty much grab the pick of the litter.

But as a booty call, I bet Claudia would be a FREAK! Like, shred your back with her nails like a bobcat and make you love it kinda freak.

You act like the Regis is small potatoes here. Think of how trainable she is. Though I bet Lisa Hayes is a tigress too.

Here is where we disagree my fellow booty watcher. I believe that while the Regis is indeed quite trainable (She's been chasing and lusting after the memory of Zor for millenia, and she's only been with one man), the effort that you'd have to put forth into teaching her even the most basic of tricks would not be worth it. Give me a trained woman anyday!

Lisa Hayes I envision as the kind of girl who calls you "Daddy", and not in the kinky way...in the "why didn't daddy love me?" kind of way. Lots of tears with her, and enough emotional baggage to tilt any airliner she boards.

I'm still sticking with Claudia, as she was calm, cool, collected AND...She got jungle fever, she got jungle fever!
Svartalf
Champion

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Shin Kenshiro wrote:Well Misfit, you do have to realize that you set the bar pretty high. And I must include that you did pretty much grab the pick of the litter.

You act like the Regis is small potatoes here. Think of how trainable she is. Though I bet Lisa Hayes is a tigress too.

Marie Angel and Jeanne Françaix probably enter the category too... But I am just not at all sure how tolerable they are out of service and bedroom context, Jeanne in particular seems to have an overrowdy notion of fun.
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Angryjack wrote:I noticed no one mentioned Dana sterling ? ... I always Love a girl who can Pilot a Tank...
although.. I do like her fellow tank mate too... ah the joys of poly amorous relationships. hahahaha

dont mention women piloting Tanks... Zerb will get all "tank police" Crazy again... its a scary site when hes like that...
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Colonel Wolfe wrote:
Angryjack wrote:I noticed no one mentioned Dana sterling ? ... I always Love a girl who can Pilot a Tank...
although.. I do like her fellow tank mate too... ah the joys of poly amorous relationships. hahahaha

dont mention women piloting Tanks... Zerb will get all "tank police" Crazy again... its a scary site when hes like that...

What's wrong with Tank Police sure Leona may love the tank more then you but that's life. :lol:

For those who haven't seen the show see my sig for picture of her tank.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Comrade Corsarius
Hero

Ahh, the Trainable, lovable Regis. I tell you guys, Nothing compares to making whoopee with a real live goddess, and once you've had bald, you'll never go back! Besides, I don't see any OTHER women in this poll who can create matter, or all kinds of things, by just thinking about it. Mind you, for the sake of the kiddies out there, I'd have to make darned sure she had her mind block on before thinking about me.....

Shin Kenshiro

that's all great and all....until, like all women who need to be trained, she gets PO'd at you for some retarded reason. Then EVERYONE on Earth will know about all your..."shortcomings". Besides, the bald thing definitely doesn't do it for me. I have to have a girl with at least mid length hair.
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

CJH wrote:The Regis would be a mistake; if she gets angry with you, she might evolve you into something unpleasant, or invade Earth again.

Nah, the Regis would never date, she has the Gensis pits to make her self a perfect man.
Shin Kenshiro

Colonel Wolfe wrote:
CJH wrote:The Regis would be a mistake; if she gets angry with you, she might evolve you into something unpleasant, or invade Earth again.

Nah, the Regis would never date, she has the Gensis pits to make her self a perfect man.

She doesn't have to make him, I'm already here. 8)
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

It's a tossup between Claudia Grant & Nova Satori.
The Bridge Bunnies are too chummy for my tatses. The Regis is way too high strung. Lisa Hayes comes off too 'nobler-than-thou' IMHO. Rook Bartley has her charms but is too headstrong. Miriya is cool, but a pilot--her love of flight comes first.

Claudia is smart, funny, wise without being overbearing. Nova Satori is strongly independant, but adheres a little too hard to the regs.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Sammy or the BB w/glasses
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

I'd go on a first date with about any of them except Annie, Azonia and the Regis.

Second date depends on how the first went.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Raiden

Hmmm...

Unread post by Raiden »

Well, might as well throw my hat into this one.

I'd have to say Lisa Hayse. Check out the cover of issue 4 or 5 of the "Robotech: Invasion" comic. (You'll know which one I mean when you see the cover :D 8)

Peace out,

Rai Rai Idiot
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

IIRC,
Sammy is the redhead, Kim is the brunette, and Vanessa is the one with glasses.

i alway though vanessa was kinda cute.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

sorry to use a Link to robotech.com, i know everyone dicounts everything there...

Sammie Porter (who would be 18 today)
Vanessa Leeds (15)
Kim Young (18)

This is the Bio-page at RT.com

Kim is the hot one out of the 3.
RainOfSteel
Champion

Re: If you could Date anyone of the woman from Robotech

Unread post by RainOfSteel »

Terry57x wrote:If you could Date anyone of the woman from Robotech who would you date?

Hmm, not much of a range of choices.
TableSmith :: RUE Topics Reference
Is it bad form to agree with you agreeing with me? ~ Toc Rat
And if something bugs you, you have a right to complain about it. ~ Killer Cyborg
The quality of the crate matters little. Success depends upon who sits in it. ~ Baron Manfred von Richtofen
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

Colonel Wolfe wrote:sorry to use a Link to robotech.com, i know everyone dicounts everything there...

Vanessa Leeds (15)
Kim Young (18)

for this kinda thing it's pretty good. i'm not to convinced on some of the rest. ( it's just me.)

nice to know i remembered right.

and if my memory doesn't fail me, Vanessa was the one left out in Leonards speech, so she lived!

Kim is the hot one out of the 3.

thats a personal taste thing.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

glitterboy2098 wrote:
Colonel Wolfe wrote:sorry to use a Link to robotech.com, i know everyone dicounts everything there...

Vanessa Leeds (15)
Kim Young (18)

for this kinda thing it's pretty good. i'm not to convinced on some of the rest. ( it's just me.)

nice to know i remembered right.

and if my memory doesn't fail me, Vanessa was the one left out in Leonards speech, so she lived!

The InfoPedia is not as bad as the rest of the Stuff, it has the Least influence by Tommy Yunn... excpet where they add his comics in to the Timeline. My only Complaint is most of the ASC descriptions are based off The Novels and the OSM. Leonard is not Leon... but you couldnt convince Them of that...

I support RT.com only because i want to see new Animation by them.
maasenstodt
Adventurer

Unread post by maasenstodt »

I'd have to say Lisa Hayes. Check out the cover of issue 4 or 5 of the "Robotech: Invasion" comic. (You'll know which one I mean when you see the cover

I could not possibly agree more. Here is a link.

Enjoy! :D
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

maasenstodt wrote:
I'd have to say Lisa Hayes. Check out the cover of issue 4 or 5 of the "Robotech: Invasion" comic. (You'll know which one I mean when you see the cover

That is a very strong argument. :D

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Shawn Merrow wrote:
maasenstodt wrote:

That is a very strong argument. :D

I have to agree, thats Quite a nice Picture, thats was back in Lisa's Young days before she became the old sourpuss she was on the SDF-1... Notiably that comic line was pure crap... Along with Little White Dragon... all of Tommy yunn's work is mostly Garbage... The Overlord is workable... but its a Design he stole fomr Mospeda Preduction sketches.
Comrade Corsarius
Hero

Shin Kenshiro wrote:
Colonel Wolfe wrote:

She doesn't have to make him, I'm already here. 8)

Hey! You keep away from my woman! :x

*climbs into Soldati mecha ready to do battle*

Oh, and I know JUST the picture Raiden means..... hubba hubba.

Svartalf
Champion

Re: Hmmm...

Raiden wrote:I'd have to say Lisa Hayse. Check out the cover of issue 4 or 5 of the "Robotech: Invasion" comic. (You'll know which one I mean when you see the cover :D 8)

Got any links to a place when we comic deprived folk might find that drawing?

EDIT.
Is the link above to the right pic?
Frankly, she's not THAT hot...
Last edited by Svartalf on Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Svartalf
Champion

glitterboy2098 wrote:IIRC,
Sammy is the redhead, Kim is the brunette, and Vanessa is the one with glasses.
i alway though vanessa was kinda cute.

Yep, Vanessa is the tall and lanky one with glasses, kim is the one with the dark, short, tousled hair and Sammy is the li'l redhead, and I too like Vanessa best of the 3

But if I must go into redheads, I'll stick with Annie... If I can make it work, I'll have a girl with spunk, and if I can't, I won't have any scruples about kicking her in the booty rather than keeping manners for fear of breaking her po' li'l heart.

But overall, I still think I'd go for Sera or Marlene of the green blood
Last edited by Svartalf on Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

maasenstodt wrote:I could not possibly agree more. Here is a link.

Svartalf

i think ya missed it but there it is

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”