Mecha Su Dai

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

Hmmm, let me think......

1) The characters are sent by the Resistance to investigate the reason behind the sudden rise of Mecha Su-Dai fights in the South Asia region; there has been a corresponding drop in resistance activities. The players have to infiltrate the Su-Dai scene, some as fighters, others as spectators. Rumors persist that they've either struck a deal with the Invid or there's something else going on....

2) There seems to be a lot less resistance fighters coming in from the South Asia region. Some of the local cells are using the Mecha Su-Dai bouts as training & recruitment programs, but there have been more losses that viable gains due to the recent sweep of brutality & fatalities in the games. One particular Su-Dai fighter, only known as {insert Zentraedi word for "The Executioner"} has racked up an impressive list of victories in a short time.

3) The players are sent to South Asia to learn this "Mecha Su-Dai" fighting style, so that the Resistance can adapt it & teach it to their soldiers world wide. Once they get there, there is so much rank corruption that the mission is going to be a lot more difficult than they initially thought....

That's what I could think of at first glance. Was that any help?
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”