Zentraedi x100 P.S.?

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Chuck Lang
Dungeon Crawler

Zentraedi x100 P.S.?

Unread post by Chuck Lang »

I just recently picked up a, believe it or not, new copy of The Robotech RPG Book Three: Zentraedi in Winnipeg.

I have only recently gotten the itch to play the Robotech RPG. I think I need a change of scenery (campaign setting) and have been coming up with some cool or at least interesting Robotech ideas.

Anyway, moving to my question. In the rules it states that you multiply a Zentraedi's P.S. by 100. Sheesh, you have to be kidding me!?

Do any of you do this differently?

I was thinking about just giving them a supernatural P.S.
Hav0k
Wanderer

Unread post by Hav0k »

This is interesting. Since I am not familiar with the Supernatural PS system from Rifts (and by the looks, it is kind of complicated for Robotech), I think this proposal is very useful.

Now, this also brings to mind damage inflicted by several mecha like Veritech, Gladiator and such...

In specific cases, with this table, a full sized Zentraedi can massacre any Mecha (the table proposed by Basara will explain how Breetai was able to tear apart Rick's veritech with his hands), but that mecha will only scratch the most puny Zentraedi. Besides, the veritech will be able to destroy a metal SDC door, but a metal MDC door? That veritech will not be able to "punch" his way through the door of a detention cell inside a Zentradi ship?

Does that make any sense? Is a similar table for Mecha needed?
*OMNIA MUTANTUR*
-Hav0k-

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”