Yet another flame war from Andy.

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

I've allready used all of this stuff at one time or another.

Lots of fun.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Devjannz
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Devjannz »

I am currently running (well getting ready to start running) an adventure putting Robotech characters up against a small (very small) group of Mechanoids. I am going to allow characters to roll for Psi-abailities but the chance will be even smaller than usual.

I am also giving them a bit of help by creating a rule that says because of the nature of how Protoculture Energy affects the mind via the Thinking Cap, it blocks mind affecting psi powers directed at the pilot.
"Hurry, were running out of time!"

"Cannot run out of time. There is infinite time. You are finite; Zathras is finite; This....is wrong tool.

Susan Ivonnova and Zathras, Babylon 5 'War Without End'
Devjannz
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Devjannz »

They aren't going to use the mechanoid hardware but they will have to fight the mechanoids at some point.
"Hurry, were running out of time!"

"Cannot run out of time. There is infinite time. You are finite; Zathras is finite; This....is wrong tool.

Susan Ivonnova and Zathras, Babylon 5 'War Without End'
Drakenred®™©
Champion

Unread post by Drakenred®™© »

their is also the entire Macross series material that you could try to incorperate, however trying to balance a 60,000 Metric tone Evil Series may be more than most people will want to put up with.
冠双

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”