Board index » MDC Worlds » Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:31 am

D-Bee

This is a call to all the Robotech fans out there:

If you're going to Animazement, the animé convention taking place in Durham, North Carolina on May 28-30, then I would like to speak to you about potentially forming a fan-based panel related to Robotech.

In the past, Animazement says that they have had fan-based panels on any number of topics, and this year, they are continuing to invite fans with true devotion and knowledge to contact them regarding the possibility of hosting a panel that can intelligently speak to other fans. Essentially, I doubt that there will be much talk about Robotech at this convention, and because of that, I think that it would be awesome to get some of our finest to join together and, you know, "spread the love" of Robotech amongst the people.

I could keep on speaking about what we could do, how we could do it, and how good this could be, but I think that the point has already been put across--If you're interested in forming a fan-panel for the Robotech community to be represented at Animazement in Durham, then please contact me at KhyronPrime@hotmail.com . You can also, of course, discuss any thoughts here, PM me, and catch me on AIM (username KhyronPrime ) but if you're seriously interested, then please inform me of your intent to attend the convention, then we can get the party started.

Sincerely,
Khyron_Prime

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.