Return of the Masters 1st editon

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Wraithcannon
D-Bee
Comment: Life is like a box of chocolates, it doesn't last long for fat people.

Return of the Masters 1st editon

Unread post by Wraithcannon »

Now that the old Robotech RPG books are being converted into PDFs and placed online, is there any chance that, as a customer service issue, I could be gifted a copy of the Return of the Masters revised edition PDF?

When I bought my copy, it was the 1st edition and did not include the last 3rd or so of the book I am told. Mine ends right in the middle of the description of one of the bases.

I can provide photographic proof that I own this book, and I would like to have the missing pages from it.
Whomever said violence isn't a solution obviously wasn't using enough.
guardiandashi
Hero

Re: Return of the Masters 1st editon

Unread post by guardiandashi »

the copy I have is also the 88 page 1st printing version not the revised 128 page version
Wraithcannon
D-Bee
Comment: Life is like a box of chocolates, it doesn't last long for fat people.

Unread post by Wraithcannon »

Ok, so now that Return of the Masters is out in PDF form, is there anyone who help me out with getting the missing pages for my 1st edition print?
Whomever said violence isn't a solution obviously wasn't using enough.
Defender_X
Explorer

Unread post by Defender_X »

The pdf is the full version of the revised edition module, so you should be able to print out the missing pages from there.
I get that many attacks with my beam cannons?!
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

Have either of you tried to contact www.drivethrurpg.com or palladium books directly with your problems? Posting here on the forums is not likely to resolve your respective issues.
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

How many pages is the version you have? If it is 88 pages it is the original, and has the pages it was meant to have.

I don't have the original version of RofM, but I am fairly sure the revised version had a good chunk of extra material not in the original.

The original, first edition is from the 80s. It is asking a lot for a company to give you something from 30 years ago for free, even if you have a screwed up printing for some reason.

I don't mean it as a shot at your character, but it isn't likely you have a receipt. You could have easily bought it second hand.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”