Seeking Robotech 1e Game

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nautica
D-Bee

Seeking Robotech 1e Game

Unread post by Nautica »

Hello all.

I am throwing up a post seeking people with interest in the Robotech 1e RPG. I am seeking a GM and like minded players to get a group together for a fist edition game. I personally am a fan of Macross Saga, Sentinels and home brew games. I also enjoy Macross II. That said. I have all the old 1e books, as well as some of the new 2e books.

I don't expect this post to get many reads and not sure how much interest there is out there for such a game. Since coming to Palladiums Ajax Chat in search of such a game, possibly even a 2e macross game or since sentinels is scrapped cannon wise, a sentinels game w/ a story of our own making, i have ended up getting into rifts and joining a few rifts games. It would be sad to come here for said reason and not partake or put the effort into searching for it. Hence the post.

The last time I touched pall (excluding the very recent joining of rifts games) was in 2004 and I am pretty out of practice with the system.

Anyhow if there is interest for such a game, feel free to shoot me a message. No I will not run/gm said game. I am not a GM searching for players, but a player/fan searching for other players and a GM.

-- Thanks
Duster
D-Bee
Comment: Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Re: Seeking Robotech 1e Game

Unread post by Duster »

If you get enough interrest, I will offer up my services as GM (or even as a player) for such a game. it will have to wait until I get either my computer or books (about mid month) before I can run though.
Nautica
D-Bee

Unread post by Nautica »

Duster wrote:If you get enough interrest, I will offer up my services as GM (or even as a player) for such a game. it will have to wait until I get either my computer or books (about mid month) before I can run though.

Of course duster. I'm not in a rush. Mid month is fine. I'm still interested in your Zentraedi idea, but either or is fine by me. 1e or 2e. Though 1e is proffered, do to the wealth of information, all around completeness of the saga's (save for TSC which is incomplete anyway) and imo greater range of play-ability of the alien races. Either continuity is fine too.
AceApollo
Newb

Unread post by AceApollo »

I'd be interested! I just got the core book for both the old and new systems. Definitely not ready to GM yet, but I'd LOVE to be a player!
guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

AceApollo wrote:I'd be interested! I just got the core book for both the old and new systems. Definitely not ready to GM yet, but I'd LOVE to be a player!

depending on how its run I might be interested as a player.
I have most /all of the 1st edition books available to me, and I believe the second edition books prior to ~genesis pits I think. (I would have to look again at what I have)
Marcethus
Champion

Unread post by Marcethus »

Count me interested, definitely for a 1e/Macross II. I have no access to any of the Shadow Chronicles series stuff (2e?)

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”