Factory Satellite size

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mech798
Dungeon Crawler

Factory Satellite size

Unread post by mech798 »

What is the official size, if any of the Factory Satellite in robotech? is it the same as it was in Macross?
Seto Kaiba
Knight
Comment: "My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie."

Re: Factory Satellite size

Unread post by Seto Kaiba »

mech798 wrote:What is the official size, if any of the Factory Satellite in robotech? is it the same as it was in Macross?

AFAIK, no official Robotech source has ever offered any comments on the size of the factory satellite in the "original 85"... or any of the other alleged factory satellites in the official setting.

The safest assumption, considering Harmony Gold's sourcing practices, is that it's likely the same size it was in Macross.
Macross2.net - Home of the Macross Mecha Manual

Zer0 Kay wrote:Damn you for anticipating my question. I've really got to unfoe you, your information is far more valuable than my sanity when dealing with your blunt callousness. :)
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Re: Factory Satellite size

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

mech798 wrote:What is the official size, if any of the Factory Satellite in robotech? is it the same as it was in Macross?

Well, they re-vamped one of them in to Space Station Liberty.
Liberty is big enough to house the construction yards for Fleet building and storage for many-many ships....
They house a bunch of Neutron-S Missiles in the thing... Them babies are like 2-3KM each... plus what-ever size they used for that Arc-reactor ship.
It reads like they have found at least 3 of the things...
various non-canon sources put the thing about 150ish KM around and maybe 70km tall...
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”