Board index » MDC Worlds » Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:03 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
HOW YOU GOT ASSIGNED TO ICEGUARD Cont...


During the transition to the ASC, you suggested giving the 37th a Promethius class carrier and assigning Mauve Squadron as their flight group.



This might actually have been seen as a GOOD thing: they might have figured it was only a matter of time before the 37th crash-dived with Mauve Squadron still all on the flight deck.

Sadly, during deployment, Mauve missed its rendevouz (their commander insisted on doing the navigation plot for the squadron) and by the time they reached the point they were told to go aboard the 37th's carrier-platform, the Deep Ones had already submerged and gone into 'run silent, run deep' mode as per orders(which were meant to take the 37th out of contact with the rest of humanity for as long as possible), and Mauve was forced to turn back and return to base(which they did, but as the base's IFF logs had been reset, they no longer recognized Mauve's transponder codes, resulting a rather nasty friendly-fire shooting incident that downed several Mauve members, wasted a quantity of very expensive SAMs, and landed several of those same missiles in a nearby residential community, when their abort-self=destruct mechanisms shorted out in confusion when ground control belated recalled the air defense strike on the by-now-identified Mauves. Incidentally, Skull Squadron was the squadron coming in the replace the Mauves in-residence at the base; THEIR IFF codes were duly updated in good order.).

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:23 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Of course, contributing to the 37th's long silence was their lack of training in Prometheus operations. Namely, that one is supposed to secure the deck elevators BEFORE diving... Thus, that day the world was spared a critical mass of incompetence that would have been the Mauve/Deep Ones combination.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:28 am
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
Of course, contributing to the 37th's long silence was their lack of training in Prometheus operations. Namely, that one is supposed to secure the deck elevators BEFORE diving... Thus, that day the world was spared a critical mass of incompetence that would have been the Mauve/Deep Ones combination.


By the time they pumped the flight deck dry, the Masters had already arrived and been defeated.
The Tirolians who landed within striking distance of the beach on the other hand weren't so lucky....

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:17 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
The Clone Master observed the 37th frolicking on the beach.

"Clearly the females in ... thongs, I believe they were called, are meant to be some form of psychological attack."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:56 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
SRoss wrote:
The Clone Master observed the 37th frolicking on the beach.

"Clearly the females in ... thongs, I believe they were called, are meant to be some form of psychological attack."


Clone Master: "It is; however, strangely entertaining to watch."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:31 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Cpt. Morgan, D&D(Drunk & Delusional)"Thar be some folks who look like they're from far Venice! Ah, Venice! Fat and wealthy merchantmen, waiting for the Jolly Roger to relieve them of their swag!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:27 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Robotech Master #1: "Who is this?"
Robotech Master #2: "I'm not sure. I think we are supposed to be frightened."
Robotech Master #3: "I think I would be more embarrassed."
Robotech Master #1: "Indeed."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:55 am
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
Robotech Master #1: "Who is this?"
Robotech Master #2: "I'm not sure. I think we are supposed to be frightened."
Robotech Master #3: "I think I would be more embarrassed."
Robotech Master #1: "Indeed."



Karno: (Looking off end of plank) "Oh by the Moons of Fantoma, this looks familiar....."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:51 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
taalismn wrote:

Karno: (Looking off end of plank) "Oh by the Moons of Fantoma, this looks familiar....."


Musica, Allegra and Octavia: :twisted: "Indeed."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:40 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
"It must be our Recruiting Ad sir."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:02 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
"As long as they're not using that d@mn Village People song!"
"Which one, Sir?"
"Do you wanna get transferred to the Ice Guard?"
:shock:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:06 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
(Cue Jaws music)

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:44 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
taalismn wrote:
(Cue Jaws music)


Annie: "Such a cute fishie!"
Bruce the Shark: :shock: :frazz: (Swims away as fast as he can...)
Karno: "I never thought I'd be so relieved to see that crazy human child!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:15 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
[

Annie: "Such a cute fishie!"
Bruce the Shark: :shock: :frazz: (Swims away as fast as he can...)
Karno: "I never thought I'd be so relieved to see that crazy human child!"


Karno: (as the tentacle closes around his neck)"This planet still sucks." :|

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:34 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
[

Annie: "Such a cute fishie!"
Bruce the Shark: :shock: :frazz: (Swims away as fast as he can...)
Karno: "I never thought I'd be so relieved to see that crazy human child!"


Karno: (as the tentacle closes around his neck)"This planet still sucks." :|


Crystal Kraken: "See son. I told ya the fishing was better down south!" :D


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:39 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Arnie100 wrote:
"As long as they're not using that d@mn Village People song!"
"Which one, Sir?"
"Do you wanna get transferred to the Ice Guard?"
:shock:


"Actually, that song is being used by to recruit for the Gargoyle sir."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:00 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Tirolian Centurion:"As long as we stay up here on the beach, they can't come up without exposing themselves to our fire!"
(/goush/FLIP!/CLANG-CHUNK!RATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLESPLASHrattlerattlerattlerattle)
The Titolian soldiers look gobsmacked as an anchor shoots out of the surf, impales their crashed corvette, then pulls the entire ship off the beach and under the water..

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:37 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Their accuracy is improving.

Earlier, Captain Morgan stared hungerly at the downed Mother ship in the bay before him.

Morgan: "Load the Reflex torpedo and fire!"

Cut to: The torpedo running through the water, past the Mother ship, up the beach and strike a parked truck.

Morgan: "WE SUNK A TRUCK!!!"

Explosions ring the sub.

Morgan: "Great! Now they're shooting at us!"

"No sir. That's the REP guys. I think they're upset about us blowing up their truck."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:41 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
REP Lt.: "Get out the rubber rafts! We're going after them!"
REP Sgt:"Can't, sir, the rafts were in the truck."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:48 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Captain Morgan was standing in the conning tower, just beginning to wonder how they had ended up in the White River in downtown Indianapolis when the Gargoyle and the IceGuard base defolded overhead.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:32 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
Captain Morgan was standing in the conning tower, just beginning to wonder how they had ended up in the White River in downtown Indianapolis when the Gargoyle and the IceGuard base defolded overhead.



"Not AGAIN!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:18 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1367
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Captain Morgan was standing in the conning tower, just beginning to wonder how they had ended up in the White River in downtown Indianapolis when the Gargoyle and the IceGuard base defolded overhead.



"Not AGAIN!"


And the local housing market was *sunk* yet again.

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:23 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"Sir, we're in-"
"Yes, I KNOW!"
"Batten down the hatches, secure for hard running, put an extra hamster on the treadmill, load all the tubes and load YOU with an extra bottle of rum?"
"Exactly."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:43 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1367
taalismn wrote:
"Sir, we're in-"
"Yes, I KNOW!"
"Batten down the hatches, secure for hard running, put an extra hamster on the treadmill, load all the tubes and load YOU with an extra bottle of rum?"
"Exactly."



Words you never want to hear in the ASC Navy/SS.

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:24 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
"Sir, we're in-"
"Yes, I KNOW!"
"Batten down the hatches, secure for hard running, put an extra hamster on the treadmill, load all the tubes and load YOU with an extra bottle of rum?"
"Exactly."



Words you never want to hear in the ASC Navy/SS.


Along with:
"What's crush depth again?"
"How do you disarm a nuclear torpedo?"
"Are you SURE this is the right bottom chart?"
"You ever get that sinking feeling?"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:40 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1367
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
"Sir, we're in-"
"Yes, I KNOW!"
"Batten down the hatches, secure for hard running, put an extra hamster on the treadmill, load all the tubes and load YOU with an extra bottle of rum?"
"Exactly."



Words you never want to hear in the ASC Navy/SS.


Along with:
"What's crush depth again?"
"How do you disarm a nuclear torpedo?"
"Are you SURE this is the right bottom chart?"
"You ever get that sinking feeling?"


Yep and the worst offenders are a boat's mess staff.

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:14 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"This is FILTHY!!!"
"That's why it's called a mess."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:44 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1367
taalismn wrote:
"This is FILTHY!!!"
"That's why it's called a mess."


An hour later the boat's sick bay was filled to over flowing due to acute food poisoning.

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:22 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
"This is FILTHY!!!"
"That's why it's called a mess."


An hour later the boat's sick bay was filled to over flowing due to acute food poisoning.


Chef: (Puffing his chest with pride...) "They attended my cooking classes at MCHS #69!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:23 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1367
Arnie100 wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
"This is FILTHY!!!"
"That's why it's called a mess."


An hour later the boat's sick bay was filled to over flowing due to acute food poisoning.


Chef: (Puffing his chest with pride...) "They attended my cooking classes at MCHS #69!"


Where do you think Petra got her shirt from, it was a graduation gift from Chef.

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:04 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
[

Chef: (Puffing his chest with pride...) "They attended my cooking classes at MCHS #69!"


"Just so you know; Botulism is NOT a philosophy."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:32 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1367
taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
[

Chef: (Puffing his chest with pride...) "They attended my cooking classes at MCHS #69!"


"Just so you know; Botulism is NOT a philosophy."


" It's a way of life among military cooks. " :twisted: :mrgreen:

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:25 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Kargan3033 wrote:
[

" It's a way of life among military cooks. " :twisted: :mrgreen:


"Obviously a step back to the Napoleonic days of armies foraging in the field, rather than rely on comprehensive central logistics...."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:30 am
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1367
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
[

" It's a way of life among military cooks. " :twisted: :mrgreen:


"Obviously a step back to the Napoleonic days of armies foraging in the field, rather than rely on comprehensive central logistics...."


Given the way the world's economy tanked after the Rain Of Death and the corruption in the UEG the UEG/ASC would be cutting corners where they think they could get away with it.

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:58 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Kargan3033 wrote:

Given the way the world's economy tanked after the Rain Of Death and the corruption in the UEG the UEG/ASC would be cutting corners where they think they could get away with it.


"Just how many times are you going to reuse that grease, Cooky?"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:26 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1367
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

Given the way the world's economy tanked after the Rain Of Death and the corruption in the UEG the UEG/ASC would be cutting corners where they think they could get away with it.


"Just how many times are you going to reuse that grease, Cooky?"


" Up until the death toll reaches the ten digit figure. "

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:08 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Kargan3033 wrote:

" Up until the death toll reaches the ten digit figure. "


"That may come sooner than you think..."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:17 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1367
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

" Up until the death toll reaches the ten digit figure. "


"That may come sooner than you think..."


On the bright side of things the UEG stands to make a *killing* in anti-acid sales.

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:17 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

" Up until the death toll reaches the ten digit figure. "


"That may come sooner than you think..."


On the bright side of things the UEG stands to make a *killing* in anti-acid sales.


It's like McDonalds, only they post the mortality scores..

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:06 am
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1367
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

" Up until the death toll reaches the ten digit figure. "


"That may come sooner than you think..."


On the bright side of things the UEG stands to make a *killing* in anti-acid sales.


It's like McDonalds, only they post the mortality scores..


And thus The Great Burger Wars began.

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:19 am
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Poster Note: Heading for the coast for a week away from internetage.
Will try to avoid contact with 37th operating territories, though no promises....

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:14 am
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1367
taalismn wrote:
Poster Note: Heading for the coast for a week away from internetage.
Will try to avoid contact with 37th operating territories, though no promises....



Have fun we'll be waiting for your return.

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:33 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Am back...no signs of 37th at sea. They must be drunk off their @$$#$ or something.

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:50 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
Am back...no signs of 37th at sea. They must be drunk off their @$$#$ or something.


Cut to: A group of Bedouin cautiously approach the submarine resting on a dune in the middle of the Empty Quarter...

Deep Ones: (Heard faintly through the hull) "What do ya do with a drunkin sailor, What do ya do with a drunkin sailor!!!" :D


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:25 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
[

Cut to: A group of Bedouin cautiously approach the submarine resting on a dune in the middle of the Empty Quarter...

Deep Ones: (Heard faintly through the hull) "What do ya do with a drunkin sailor, What do ya do with a drunkin sailor!!!" :D


Bedouin: "...nah, they'll never believe this back at camp. Let's just call it a mirage and go back home."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:09 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1367
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Am back...no signs of 37th at sea. They must be drunk off their @$$#$ or something.


Cut to: A group of Bedouin cautiously approach the submarine resting on a dune in the middle of the Empty Quarter...

Deep Ones: (Heard faintly through the hull) "What do ya do with a drunkin sailor, What do ya do with a drunkin sailor!!!" :D


Rehash of the Philadelphia Experiment?

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:57 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
"What lunatic thought it was a good idea to fit a fold drive to a submarine!?!"

Lang: :erm:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:45 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Kargan3033 wrote:
[

Rehash of the Philadelphia Experiment?



The Bayonne Debacle.

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:46 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Jones: "Why are we in the middle of a desert?!"
Navigator: "What desert? (looks out porthole...) :shock: OH."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:08 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43105
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
Jones: "Why are we in the middle of a desert?!"
Navigator: "What desert? (looks out porthole...) :shock: OH."


"It's not a desert! Its's ...ah....a dry sea!!!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group