Zero Club an open FanFic/Round Robin

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kargan3033
Hero

Zero Club an open FanFic/Round Robin

Unread post by Kargan3033 »

This open FanFic was inspired by the poll in this post.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=146919

I hope you all will add to it, the only thing I ask of you if you wish to add to it is to keep it as a Lonely Hearts Club type deal/women who can not get a date/man I have no real iusses with you adding other women from other soruces to this fic.

Zero Club

“ What the hell? “ Dana Sterling thought to herself as she awoke to a contuse state of mind.

“ Where the hell am I? “ she asked herself with a great deal of alarm as she found herself sitting at a scared, round wooden table that looked like it had been to hell and back.

Next she saw that she was in a large room, dimly lit and slightly smokey room that had other well worn round wooden tables and wooden chairs.

“ Who the hell are these people? “ Dana asked herself as she saw some other women sitting at their own tables and apparently unconscious or dead which did little for her over all mental well being as she could smell a strange faint scent that was some what unpleasant to her in the dry, smokey air of the strange building she found herself in.

“ God I think I'm going to be sick! “ Claudia Grant thought to herself as she struggle to regain a more conscious and aware state of mind a she quickly shut her eyes that were stung by the smoke and dim lighting that was around her, after fighting down the urge to toss her cookies of the extra chunky kind she opened her eyes once more.

“ What the hell? “ she thought to herself as looked around in a clearly dazed state of mind and saw that she was not alone in the strange and some what unsettling building she found herself in.

“ Who are you? She hear a young looking girl ask her and she took a moment to look the girl over and saw that she looked to be anywhere from sixteen to nineteen years old.

But what there her for a loop was not only the strange, military looking uniform she was dressed in but there was also something disturblingly familiar about the young girl.

“ I'm Claudia Grant, who are you? “ she asked the young girl and watched as the young blond girl's eyes went wide with shock.

“ Aunity Claudia?! “ Dana said as she could not believe that the tall black women before her was her long dead Anuity Claudia that both her father and mother had told her about when she was growing up.

“ Do I know you? “ Claudia said to the strange girl as she was trying anf failing to recall the young girl's name as she felt the nearly overwhelming need to use the bathroom.

“ Ummm I'm Dana Sterling. “ she heard the young blond girl say to her with a slightly panicked tone of voice that made her skin crawl as she could not wrap her mind around the fact that this young girl was really Max and Myria's daughter.

But before any more words could be exchanged between them the two of them heard the sound of some one being violently sick.

“ OH GOD! “ Minimei Lynn thought to herself as she felt like her major organs were being violently expelled from her pain racked body at the speed of light as she continued to throw up all over the saw dust covered wooden floor.

After what seemed like forever and a day of dry heaves Minmei manged to stop the dry heaving and looked around at her suroundings with pain induced tears in her eyes.

“ Is that you Minimei? “ she heard some one ask her and when she looked to see who had spoken to her she blinked a few times in surprise as she saw one of Rick's friends standing there looking at her in surprise, next she noticed a strange looking young girl who was looking at her with a deep look of surprise and a slight hint of fear.

“ Claudia Grant right? “ she asked the tall black women as she was doing her best to make herself look presentable when she Claudia and Dana heard some one else being violently sick.

“ Damn it!, that's the last time I ever go drinking with Sammy and Vanessa! “ Kim Young thought to herself as she felt like something the cat declined to even bother looking at let alone drag home as she continued to violently puke her guts out unaware she was being watched by three other women.

After what seemed like an eternal moment of hell for her Kim felt her stomach settle down as she was trying to clear out the lingering puke from her sinuses, once she had some what recovered her wits Kim saw Claudia, Minmei and another girl watcher her with deeply troubled looks on their faces.

“ What the hell?, am I dreaming this? “ she asked herself as she slowly sat up straight in her wooden chair as she felt the room spin all around her.

“ Kim is that you? “ she heard some one say to her and when she looked to see who had spoken to her she saw Claudia, a young blond girl looking at her with a questioning look on their faces.

“ Claudia?!, what the hell is going on here and who is that with you? “ she asked her fellow bridge bunny as she felt herself starting to slowly come to a more normal state of being as she saw that there was something strangely familiar about the young blond girl.

“ I'm Dana, Dana Sterling, who are you? “ Dana asked as she saw that there was some familiar about the young women named Kim.

“ Little Dana?, who the hell is that possible? “ Kim gasped in surprise as she started to take notice of her surroundings and saw the sorry state that Minmei was in as she was surprised by the fact that Minimei was also with her , Claudia and Dana.

“ Umm who are you? “ Dana asked Kim as she started to fell a blood chilling fear race up her spine.

“ I'm Kim Young, I knew your father and mother, I can still remember when you were just a baby. “ she heard Kim say to her which only made her growing sense of doomed fear all the more pronounced.

“ But how is this possible, both you and Auntiy Claudia died when I was very little. “ she said to Kim who gave her a feared out look.

But before any more words could be exchanged they heard the sounds of some one being violently sick to their stomach.

“ OH GOD!, I swear I'm going to kill her Jack Baker! “ Karen Penn thought to herself as she felt like she was violently vomiting up her internal organs at light speeds when she got the feeling she was no longer alone and manged to force herself to stop throwing up and look around her.

“ What the hell?! “ she thought to herself as she was doing her best to shake off her drunken state of mind as she saw that she was in some strange kind of room and that she was not alone.

“ Umm who the hell are you people? “ she asked with a shaky tone of voice when she saw Minmei sitting at a crude, scared wooden table with a green look on her face.

“ Minmei?!, what you doing here and where the hell are we? “ she said to Minmei as she decied to stay seated because she did not trust herself to be able to stay standing thanks to the drinking contested she had gotten into with Jack Baker the annoying fly boy she she found herself to be the object of his lustful affections.

“ Umm, who are you? “ Minmei asked Karen as she felt lower the a worm's balls as she was trying and failing quite miserably to identify the Karen.

“ Umm what are you going on about?, we talked after you and Janice Em sang at Rick and Lisa's wedding? “ Karen said to Minmei as she was wondering if she was in the middle of a booze induced dream.

“ Minmei, is that you? “ Janice Em asked as she was slowly coming back on line as she saw Minmei and four other women that she did not know as she saw that she was no longer in Dr.Lang's laboratory.

“ Look you two I have no idea of who you are so could you tell me who you are and where the hell are we? “ Minmei said as she was fighting down the urge to puke as she was trying and failing to identify to the two women who seemed to know her.

“ I am Jancie Em, an entertainer like you, we both sang at Rick and Lisa's wedding on the eve of the Robotech Expeditionary Force's mission to find the homeworld of the Robotech Masters. “ she heard Janice say to her as she felt even more miserable by the news that Rick and Lisa had gotten married since she still had feeling for Rick despite having admitted defeat in her love battle with Lisa for Rick's attentions.

“ I'm Karen Penn, a veritech pilot with REF and a long time fan of your's “ she heard Karen say to her as she was drawing a complete blank as to who these two women where thanks to not only only her semi drunken state but also because of her low intelligence.

“ CLAUDIA!, is that really you? “ a voice called out and when they looked to see who had called out they saw a tall, willowy young women in a strange strange uniform looking at them with a disbelieving look on her face.

“ Dr.Grant, what you doing here? “ Janice asked as she was trying and failing to make any sense of what was happening to her and the others.

“ Is that you Jean?! “ Claudia asked the women in question as she was having a hard time believing that the young women was the little girl that had always been hanging around her younger brother Vance.

“ Yes it's me, but who are you still alive? “ Jean gasped not only in surprise but also because she felt like she was going to be violenly ill to her stomach as she recalled that she and Vance had been sharing a few drinks before spending some time in the sack.

“ DANA!, what the hell is going on here! “ a very fearful, drunken and irate voice called out and when Dana and the others looked to see who was speaking Dana saw a very naked and drunken Marie Crystal standing there with a freaked out look and saw that she had hard wood flooring.

To say Marie was confused was to utter the grand daddy of all understatement as she was fighting her her drunken state of mind as she was trying to understand how she had gone from spending her time time with Sean as lovers after the first day after the end of the war with the Robotech Masters to being where ever she was now.

Then she let out a fearful and outraged scream of shame as she noticed her naked state of being.

But before anyone could say or do a thing there was a loud, high pitched whine that was growing in volume that made the fearful and confused women clutch at their heads in agony.

Then the agonizing high pitched whining came to an end and Dana and the other saw a young slip of a girl who was dressed in an uniform similar to the one that Jean Grant was wearing standing there with a terrified look on her face.

“ What is going on here?! “ Marlene Rush thought to herself as she could barely recall the disparate battle that she and the rest of the 10th Mars division had been engaged in as they launched and all out assault on the Earth in order to take out Reflex Point and free the surviving human race from the domination of the Invid and she recalled that her last dying thought was of Scott Bernard that man she loved with all of her heart.

Then the strange room seemed to swril as the gather women felt let a strange sucking sensation that caused of a few of them to puke on themselves then when the helling swriling and sucking sensation ended there were two women standing before them, one of them a young women dressed in an expensive looking dress and a tall blue haired women who was as naked as Marie who that thrown up all over her crotch and like Marie she too had hard wood flooring.

“ I'm in hell! “ Carla Johnson thought to herself as she could barely recalling sitting in a bar and drinking herself to death to end the hellish pain of her one true love Lancer leaving her for the second time in her life as she saw the gathering of confused and in some cases puke covered women who were giving her a freaked out look.

“ WHAT IN THE NAME THE MASTERS IS THIS! “ Azonia snarled in fearful, druken rage as she was trying and failing to understand how she had gone from engaging in a relationship with Khyron that was absolutely forbidden by the Robotech Masters to standing before a gathering of unknown human women, then she noticed with even greater fear and confusion she she was the same size as the human women before her.

For what seemed like forever and a day the fearful and semi druken women stood silent as their greatly troubled minds where trying anf failing to understand what was happening when they heard a soft metal on metal sound.

When the terrfied and confused women looked towards the sound they saw a tall, musculer man with short light iron gray eyes and eyes of the same color that was dressed in an open sleeveless leather vest that showed his broad chest and well defied abs.

Next they saw that he was wearing black combat pants and that he was smoking what looked like a joint.

“ I sapose you all want to know who I am and what is going on here? “ they heard the strange and frighting looking man say with a tone of voice that made it sound like he was Lurch from the Adams Family with strep throat and gurgling with broken glass.

After a long moment of utter silences on the part of thefearful women the ukwn man spoke once more.

“ I am Voltrick, the owner of The Cafe Of Broken Dreams, you all are here because you have fallen out of favor with the Gods. “ the unknown man said as he exhaled the spent pot smoke from his lungs as Azonia and the others were trying and yet failing once to to make sense of what was happening to them.

“ What hell are you talking about!? “ Marie shouted in fear and shame due to her confused, naked and soiled state.

She and the other women watched as the strange and imposing man waved his right hand and in the air before them appeared what looked to be a holograph display with a list of names with their names in the list with a percentage number besides the names that some of then knew and did not know.

Then Janice and the others saw not only was there a 0% beside their names but at the top of the display was the line of text that read “ Mrs/MissRoboTech?(your favorite) “ which made no damn sense to any of them.

“ This is what you would call Limbo, you will not age, nor will you die and you can not leave here until one of the Gods gives you a vote, so you might as well make yourselves as comfortable as you can because you all are going to be here for a long time, can I get you anything to eat or drink? “ they heard Voltrick say as the horrifying realization sunk in that there was no escape from their hellish fate until one of the Gods took pity on them.
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”