Board index » MDC Worlds » Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:47 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Corg: "If pursued, I sacrifice the Jurian monkey-boy."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:52 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
Corg: "If pursued, I sacrifice the Jurian monkey-boy."


Annie: (From right behind Corg) "Silly wabbit." :twisted:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:03 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Face it, unless you directly threaten his friends, Tenchi is NOT going to feed you to the wolves like any other person would. Warrior-prince he may be, but he's a bit of a yutz when it comes to justified vindicativeness.

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:09 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
taalismn wrote:
Corg: "If pursued, I sacrifice the Jurian monkey-boy."


Tenchi: (Smirks and pulls out a salt shaker...) :twisted:
Corgie-Poo: :shock: "You wouldn't..." (Backs up into a...)

TTTTTWWWWAAAANNNNGGGGG!!

Annie: "Thanks for the help with the snare trap, Rand!" (Drags away a screaming Corgie-Poo...)
Corgie-Poo: :shock: :eek: "NNNNNMMNOOOOOOOOOO!!"

(Rand and Tenchi high-five each other...)

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


Last edited by Arnie100 on Thu May 11, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:03 am
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"Normally you're not so....vindicative?"
"*sigh* One thing I've learned about the megaverse...sometimes, just sometimes, you gotta be prepared to kick somebody's ass just for being a jerk."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:01 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
"Normally you're not so....vindicative?"
"*sigh* One thing I've learned about the megaverse...sometimes, just sometimes, you gotta be prepared to kick somebody's ass just for being a jerk."


Dana: (Raising her hand vigorously) "I wanna volunteer for the Shinji Protection Force!!!" :D

"Um, you're actually listed as one of the things we're protecting him from..."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:46 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Nova: "Since when has a little thing like a restraining order ever stopped you, Dana?"
Dana: "Yeah, that's right! Wait-HEY!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:30 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
Nova: "Since when has a little thing like a restraining order ever stopped you, Dana?"
Dana: "Yeah, that's right! Wait-HEY!"


Dana finishes picking the lock on Shinji's room... and remembers the Sentry Guns, just as they open fire.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:58 am
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Nova: "Since when has a little thing like a restraining order ever stopped you, Dana?"
Dana: "Yeah, that's right! Wait-HEY!"


Dana finishes picking the lock on Shinji's room... and remembers the Sentry Guns, just as they open fire.

"Outwitted by a stupid machine?"
(smouldering) "...shut up..."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:23 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Nova: "Since when has a little thing like a restraining order ever stopped you, Dana?"
Dana: "Yeah, that's right! Wait-HEY!"


Dana finishes picking the lock on Shinji's room... and remembers the Sentry Guns, just as they open fire.

"Outwitted by a stupid machine?"
(smouldering) "...shut up..."


(In the Infirmary...)

Waashu: "I've got some -- "
Dana: :shock: "Ohnonononono...I'mfineI'llbeonmyway!" (Bolts out the door...)
Waashu: "It was just water. What did she think it was? Painkillers?" :nh:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:59 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:

(In the Infirmary...)

Waashu: "I've got some -- "
Dana: :shock: "Ohnonononono...I'mfineI'llbeonmyway!" (Bolts out the door...)
Waashu: "It was just water. What did she think it was? Painkillers?" :nh:


"Well, you know, Waashu, the current big trend is in 'clear' liquids...clear coffee, for example."
"Don't be ridiculous! A proper mad science drug should glow luridly! Not be a slave to fashion!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:02 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Three new students stand at the entrance to the school, two female, one arguably male*.
"Summer school? Just how did we get sent to SUMMER SCHOOL? I don't ever recall going to ANY school! Professor Nova just programmed us, Elf!"
"Another challenge, ZWolf? LADDER wasn't too pleased with us winning the ZOTT."
"We didn't win it as much as CRASHED it. Or rather Alita did. Let's just get this $%##&) over with."
"...you going to be like this the rest of your time here, Sechs?"
'Only as long as it takes for me to get back a full and proper combat body! Shouldn't be too hard!"(cracks knuckles)
"Oh hey, look, fresh meat!"
"Oh, like we haven't heard THAT before!"
"And we've heard THAT before too! Come on in!"

*"Hey, wait...ARGUABLY MALE?! What the ^%^%*^^ you trying to imply here! ARRGGHH!!!!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:49 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
(Meanwhile in the cafeteria...)

Chef: "Today; children, we're having Pineapple Surprise!"

(Stampede of children from the cafeteria...)

Chef: :shock:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:26 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
(Meanwhile in the cafeteria...)

Chef: "Today; children, we're having Pineapple Surprise!"

(Stampede of children from the cafeteria...)

Chef: :shock:

"I thought we were past the 'Cooking with Grenades' module in HomeEc...."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:59 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
(Meanwhile in the cafeteria...)

Chef: "Today; children, we're having Pineapple Surprise!"

(Stampede of children from the cafeteria...)

Chef: :shock:

"I thought we were past the 'Cooking with Grenades' module in HomeEc...."


(Down Below...)

Charon: :shock:
Kyle: "Dimwit here had the Pineapple Surprise!"
Edwards: :nh:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:07 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:

Charon: :shock:
Kyle: "Dimwit here had the Pineapple Surprise!"
Edwards: :nh:


"There's a -reason- we eat with plastic utensils. Less chance of setting off fuses."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:31 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Arnie100 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
(Meanwhile in the cafeteria...)

Chef: "Today; children, we're having Pineapple Surprise!"

(Stampede of children from the cafeteria...)

Chef: :shock:

"I thought we were past the 'Cooking with Grenades' module in HomeEc...."


(Down Below...)

Charon: :shock:
Kyle: "Dimwit here had the Pineapple Surprise!"
Edwards: :nh:


Edwards: "At least I didn't have the Special..."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:56 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
[
Edwards: "At least I didn't have the Special..."


"Avoid the 'Eggs Cameron'. No. Really. Avoid it. Or carry a flamer to hardboil them yourself if they're served."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:42 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
[
Edwards: "At least I didn't have the Special..."


"Avoid the 'Eggs Cameron'. No. Really. Avoid it. Or carry a flamer to hardboil them yourself if they're served."


Washuu: (Looking at the Engineer's handywork) "Pffft... Amateurs."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:12 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"Today in class we're going to create a universe."
"...this is going to end in 'Akira', isn't it?" :frazz:

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:17 am
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
[
Edwards: "At least I didn't have the Special..."


"Avoid the 'Eggs Cameron'. No. Really. Avoid it. Or carry a flamer to hardboil them yourself if they're served."


Washuu: (Looking at the Engineer's handywork) "Pffft... Amateurs."


David: :shock: "But I created those! Ridley Scott said so!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:34 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Arnie100 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
[
Edwards: "At least I didn't have the Special..."


"Avoid the 'Eggs Cameron'. No. Really. Avoid it. Or carry a flamer to hardboil them yourself if they're served."


Washuu: (Looking at the Engineer's handywork) "Pffft... Amateurs."


David: :shock: "But I created those! Ridley Scott said so!"


Washuu: (Tearing off David's head) "Bah! You call this an android?"


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:17 am
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
SRoss wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
[
Edwards: "At least I didn't have the Special..."


"Avoid the 'Eggs Cameron'. No. Really. Avoid it. Or carry a flamer to hardboil them yourself if they're served."


Washuu: (Looking at the Engineer's handywork) "Pffft... Amateurs."


David: :shock: "But I created those! Ridley Scott said so!"


Washuu: (Tearing off David's head) "Bah! You call this an android?"


Android 17: "I know, right?"
Android 18: "The things they call androids these days." :nh:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:07 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"Just our accursed luck to show up at this meatbag indoctrination programming center the week they were holding a course on 'Surviving a Robot Uprising'."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:13 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
taalismn wrote:
"Just our accursed luck to show up at this meatbag indoctrination programming center the week they were holding a course on 'Surviving a Robot Uprising'."


Waashu: "Some new toys to play with!" :twisted:
Random MCHS Student #1: "I feel sorry for them."
Random MCHS Student #2: "I don't."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


Last edited by Arnie100 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:08 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Cylon Six: "CAVIL! GET ME THE FRACK OUT OF HERE!!!! FEMININE WILES DON'T WORK ON THESE LITTLE MONSTERS!!!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:41 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
Cylon Six: "CAVIL! GET ME THE FRACK OUT OF HERE!!!! FEMININE WILES DON'T WORK ON THESE LITTLE MONSTERS!!!"


Taylor: (Lowering his welding mask) "Are you alive?" :twisted:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:52 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Washuu:"I've got a little box...."(tapping on a little solid state memory crystal on her desk. For a moment one gets a glimpse of blond hair in the swirling patterns on its sides).

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:47 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Random MCHS Student #1: "Is it Android Hunting Day, today?" :twisted:
Random MCHS Student #2: :twisted: "Most certainly is!" (Spots squad of Cylon Centurions...)
Cylon Squad Leader: :shock: :eek: <<We must RETREAT!>>
Cylon Centurion: <<By your command! Every Centurion for itself! (Shoots Squad Leader in the leg...) <<Your sacrifice will ensure the survival of the squad!>>
Cylon Squad Leader: :x :badbad: <<COWARDS!>>

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


Last edited by Arnie100 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:14 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Roomba:Oddly brothers, I no longer regret us not having humanoid form.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:16 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Of all the universes and times for Skynet to attempt to alter to its advantage, manifesting in the mainframe of MCHS#69 would, it had the time to realize, one of its biggest mistakes....

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:49 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
taalismn wrote:
Of all the universes and times for Skynet to attempt to alter to its advantage, manifesting in the mainframe of MCHS#69 would, it had the time to realize, one of its biggest mistakes....


Skynet: <<NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!! TERMINATE HER!>> (Seeing Washu approaching with a screwdriver...)
T-800: :frazz: (With Austrian accent...) "Hasta la vista, baby!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:06 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"Your ability to reform and regenerate simply means we don't have to hold back."
T-1000:(looking at the sheer amount of LETHALNESS coming in its direction) :shock:

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:27 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
taalismn wrote:
"Your ability to reform and regenerate simply means we don't have to hold back."
T-1000:(looking at the sheer amount of LETHALNESS coming in its direction) :shock:


Annie: "This stuff is better then Play-Doh!"
T-1000: :shock: :eek: (Desperately tries to get away from the offending human's clutches...)

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:39 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"These kids will never amount to anything except as cannonfodder in the next conflict. It's a waste of time and material trying to school them in anything beyond basic life skills...if even that takes."
---Anonymous Education Board Administrator, Monument City District, during a hearing on funding and zoning MCHS#69.

Skynet:<<Probability of Successful Implementation of Global Genocide/Threat Termination Dropping Rapidly. Total Nullification of Remaining Potential Effectiveness of Skynet Peripheral Effectives Predicted in .04 seconds. Simulation Events of Successful Recovery and Implementation of Termination: Humanity from Current or Any Foreseeable Standpoint in Current Environment: zero. zero-zero-zero-zero-......>>
---Anomalous Software Readout, MCHS#69 Computer Lab

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:32 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
taalismn wrote:
"These kids will never amount to anything except as cannonfodder in the next conflict. It's a waste of time and material trying to school them in anything beyond basic life skills...if even that takes."
---Anonymous Education Board Administrator, Monument City District, during a hearing on funding and zoning MCHS#69.

Skynet:<<Probability of Successful Implementation of Global Genocide/Threat Termination Dropping Rapidly. Total Nullification of Remaining Potential Effectiveness of Skynet Peripheral Effectives Predicted in .04 seconds. Simulation Events of Successful Recovery and Implementation of Termination: Humanity from Current or Any Foreseeable Standpoint in Current Environment: zero. zero-zero-zero-zero-......>>
---Anomalous Software Readout, MCHS#69 Computer Lab


Random MCHS Student #1: "And they said we would never amount to anything. What's a Skynet?"
Random MCHS Student #2: (Punching random buttons on a keyboard hooked up to a large supercomputer...) "I dunno..."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:07 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"How the HELL did these kids manage to set up centrifugal imbalance in a computer harddrive stack tower?! I thought that was only possible in uranium enrichment gas centrifuges!!!"
"Dunno, but they managed to wipe out a whole bank of servers!!! Irreplaceable data has been lost!"

Skynet:<<....!....>>#CRASH#

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:13 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Note to IT Division:

Terminals are to no longer link DIRECTLY to the server.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:21 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
Note to IT Division:

Terminals are to no longer link DIRECTLY to the server.


"I hesitate to ask WHAT you propose relaying the connection through...."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:48 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Note to IT Division:

Terminals are to no longer link DIRECTLY to the server.


"I hesitate to ask WHAT you propose relaying the connection through...."


Veldt: (Surrounded by techs with assorted connectors) "ITS NOT FAIR!!!"


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
[

Veldt: (Surrounded by techs with assorted connectors) "ITS NOT FAIR!!!"


Tech: "We're going to have to drill a new USB port here-"
Veidt: "YOU DO -NOT- DRILL USB PORTS!!!!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:24 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
(Down Below...)

Charon: :shock: (Looking at Veidt and Skynet...) "I didn't know we accepted machines..." :nh:
Veidt: <<I didn't know we can get down here!>> :shock:
Skynet: <<Is this place safer then being with those crazy meat bags?>> :frazz:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:37 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Arnie100 wrote:
(Down Below...)

Charon: :shock: (Looking at Veidt and Skynet...) "I didn't know we accepted machines..." :nh:
Veidt: <<I didn't know we can get down here!>> :shock:
Skynet: <<Is this place safer then being with those crazy meat bags?>> :frazz:


Mihoshi: (Appearing behind them) "What's this button do?" :D

Charon, Veidt & Skynet: :eek: :eek: :eek: "Nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooo!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:00 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
(Down Below...)

Charon: :shock: (Looking at Veidt and Skynet...) "I didn't know we accepted machines..." :nh:
Veidt: <<I didn't know we can get down here!>> :shock:
Skynet: <<Is this place safer then being with those crazy meat bags?>> :frazz:


Mihoshi: (Appearing behind them) "What's this button do?" :D

Charon, Veidt & Skynet: :eek: :eek: :eek: "Nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooo!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:
;;
Hades: ...I didn't know the afterlife had a 'delete' button?"
Belldandy: "This is a Yggdrasil-the-World-Tree-as-Computer-System universe"
Persephone: "Let me guess...crossed with Invid Flower of Life to make this halfway relevant to the forums?"
Skuld: "QUIT STRESSING THE FOURTH WALL!!!!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:13 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
(Down Below...)

Charon: :shock: (Looking at Veidt and Skynet...) "I didn't know we accepted machines..." :nh:
Veidt: <<I didn't know we can get down here!>> :shock:
Skynet: <<Is this place safer then being with those crazy meat bags?>> :frazz:


Mihoshi: (Appearing behind them) "What's this button do?" :D

Charon, Veidt & Skynet: :eek: :eek: :eek: "Nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooo!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:
;;
Hades: "...I didn't know the afterlife had a 'delete' button?"
Belldandy: "This is a Yggdrasil-the-World-Tree-as-Computer-System universe."
Persephone: "Let me guess...crossed with Invid Flower of Life to make this halfway relevant to the forums?"
Skuld: "QUIT STRESSING THE FOURTH WALL!!!!"


SRoss: (Listening to a glass against the wall) "I sense trouble on the wind."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:10 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Demeter: "So, by hunting down those who use the Flower of Life, these 'Haydonites' really seek to cripple the LIVING STRUCTURE OF THE VERY COSMOS?!"
Athena: "Seems that way, Demmie."


AwarenessL <<"I SENSE...NOT ONLY A THREAD DERAIL, BUT SERIOUS COMPLICATIONS IN OUR CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE PROTOCULTURE ADDICTS."

MCHS#^( Student: :Ah, what god is knowing Greek mythology when we should be learning how to fight?!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:56 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
Demeter: "So, by hunting down those who use the Flower of Life, these 'Haydonites' really seek to cripple the LIVING STRUCTURE OF THE VERY COSMOS?!"
Athena: "Seems that way, Demmie."


AwarenessL <<"I SENSE...NOT ONLY A THREAD DERAIL, BUT SERIOUS COMPLICATIONS IN OUR CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE PROTOCULTURE ADDICTS."

MCHS#^( Student: :Ah, what god is knowing Greek mythology when we should be learning how to fight?!"


Athena: (Pointing at the class) "QUICK! How do you distract Hektate?"

Skuld: (Putting up her hand) "I KNOW! Cake!!!" :D

Athena: (Looking at the class) "That answer your question?"


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:25 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
[

Athena: (Pointing at the class) "QUICK! How do you distract Hektate?"

Skuld: (Putting up her hand) "I KNOW! Cake!!!" :D

Athena: (Looking at the class) "That answer your question?"

"Sure it's not Pi?"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:35 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
[

Athena: (Pointing at the class) "QUICK! How do you distract Hektate?"

Skuld: (Putting up her hand) "I KNOW! Cake!!!" :D

Athena: (Looking at the class) "That answer your question?"

"Sure it's not Pi?"


Athena: "Definitely cake, trust me."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:40 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43141
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Principle: "I'm going to be driving a few golfballs off the roof and down the field on my lunch break."
Vice Principle: "Still trying to figure out the minefields, sir?"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group