Board index » MDC Worlds » Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:10 pm
  

Hero

Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:21 am
Posts: 1251
taalismn wrote:
"Okay, let me make one thing clear; you do NOT get points in javelin for hitting your classmates."
"How about bystanders?"
"Okay, let me make ANOTHER thing clear-"



Sarah: "AHH and I thought we were going to play 'Catch' "

(I can't find it now but there was an old Garfield image with him holding a Javelin with the caption "Lets play Catch" )


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:36 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
guardiandashi wrote:
taalismn wrote:
"Okay, let me make one thing clear; you do NOT get points in javelin for hitting your classmates."
"How about bystanders?"
"Okay, let me make ANOTHER thing clear-"



Sarah: "AHH and I thought we were going to play 'Catch' "

(I can't find it now but there was an old Garfield image with him holding a Javelin with the caption "Lets play Catch" )


Old Benny Hill short gag where the javelin sticks in an official, and as the impaled man is staggering back and forth, the other officials are having diffulties reeling the measuring tape back and forth to record where it fell(until he collapses).

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:48 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
guardiandashi wrote:
taalismn wrote:
"Okay, let me make one thing clear; you do NOT get points in javelin for hitting your classmates."
"How about bystanders?"
"Okay, let me make ANOTHER thing clear-"



Sarah: "AHH and I thought we were going to play 'Catch' "

(I can't find it now but there was an old Garfield image with him holding a Javelin with the caption "Lets play Catch" )


Old Benny Hill short gag where the javelin sticks in an official, and as the impaled man is staggering back and forth, the other officials are having difficulties reeling the measuring tape back and forth to record where it fell(until he collapses).


"ALRIGHT! Throw your javelins ... AT THE TARGET THIS TIME!"

Edwards suddenly feels something stuck to his back.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:04 am
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
(Down Below...)

Charon: (Seeing all the javelins...) :shock:
Edwards: "Yeah, whatever..." :nh:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:21 am
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
Coach Misato:"Elsa!We do not throw ice balls at Bell during dodge ball."

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:56 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
batlchip wrote:
Coach Misato:"Elsa!We do not throw ice balls at Bell during dodge ball."


"We don't play dodgeball by the minefield either."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:36 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
batlchip wrote:
Coach Misato: "Elsa! We do not throw ice balls at Bell during dodge ball."


"We don't play dodge-ball by the minefield either."


"Minmei! No throwing Nausicaan spiked balls at the Disney Princesses!"


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:53 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
batlchip wrote:
Coach Misato: "Elsa! We do not throw ice balls at Bell during dodge ball."


"We don't play dodge-ball by the minefield either."


"Minmei! No throwing Nausicaan spiked balls at the Disney Princesses!"


"Hey! They got lightsabers!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:14 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"You know, if that technology ever got distributed to the Southern Cross UEDF, we wouldn't ever have to worry about future alien invasions."
"It's not as if anybody bothers checking this school, so it's NEVER going to get out."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:49 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
"You know, if that technology ever got distributed to the Southern Cross UEDF, we wouldn't ever have to worry about future alien invasions."
"It's not as if anybody bothers checking this school, so it's NEVER going to get out."


Cut to... Years later...

Karno: "Foolish Micronians! They only sent a single boarder..."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:03 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
"You know, if that technology ever got distributed to the Southern Cross UEDF, we wouldn't ever have to worry about future alien invasions."
"It's not as if anybody bothers checking this school, so it's NEVER going to get out."


Cut to... Years later...

Karno: "Foolish Micronians! They only sent a single boarder..."


(Down Below...)

Charon: "You and your big mouth..."
Karno: "Yup..." :nh:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:15 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Charon: "You're missing a few slices."
Karno: "So that's why I can't feel my ghostly spleen."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:15 am
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
Coach Misato:"okay class today your going to run two laps!"
Akane:"What if we don't want to do the laps?"
Misato:"oh,you'll run them.because your going to be chased by Gendo IKari and Happosai."
Akane :shock: :eek:

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:29 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
batlchip wrote:
Coach Misato: "Okay class today your going to run two laps!"
Akane: "What if we don't want to do the laps?"
Misato: "Oh,you'll run them, because your going to be chased by Gendo IKari and Happosai."
Akane: :shock: :eek:


Sarah: "And if that doesn't work?" 8)

Coach Misato: :demon: :demon: :demon: "Release the Robotic Richard Simmons!" :demon: :demon: :demon:

MCH #69 Students: :eek: :shock: :eek:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:09 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
SRoss wrote:
batlchip wrote:
Coach Misato: "Okay class today your going to run two laps!"
Akane: "What if we don't want to do the laps?"
Misato: "Oh,you'll run them, because your going to be chased by Gendo IKari and Happosai."
Akane: :shock: :eek:


Sarah: "And if that doesn't work?" 8)

Coach Misato: :demon: :demon: :demon: "Release the Robotic Richard Simmons!" :demon: :demon: :demon:

MCH #69 Students: :eek: :shock: :eek:


Edwards: "Maybe we could get Minmei as a Yoga instructor...have you seen some of the positions they can get into?"
Edwards and Kyle: :love: :hug: :fl:

(Down Below...)

Charon: "What now?!"
Edwards: "I don't know...I don't remember doing anything!"
Kyle: :nh:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:07 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Arnie100 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
batlchip wrote:
Coach Misato: "Okay class today your going to run two laps!"
Akane: "What if we don't want to do the laps?"
Misato: "Oh,you'll run them, because your going to be chased by Gendo IKari and Happosai."
Akane: :shock: :eek:


Sarah: "And if that doesn't work?" 8)

Coach Misato: :demon: :demon: :demon: "Release the Robotic Richard Simmons!" :demon: :demon: :demon:

MCH #69 Students: :eek: :shock: :eek:


Edwards: "Maybe we could get Minmei as a Yoga instructor...have you seen some of the positions they can get into?"
Edwards and Kyle: :love: :hug: :fl:

(Down Below...)

Charon: "What now?!"
Edwards: "I don't know...I don't remember doing anything!"
Kyle: :nh:


Lisa: (Shrug) "What can I say Minmei? Their implant bombs are hormone triggered..."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:15 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
[

Sarah: "And if that doesn't work?" 8)

Coach Misato: :demon: :demon: :demon: "Release the Robotic Richard Simmons!" :demon: :demon: :demon:

MCH #69 Students: :eek: :shock: :eek:


At last we know what happened to him.

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:19 pm
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
[

Sarah: "And if that doesn't work?" 8)

Coach Misato: :demon: :demon: :demon: "Release the Robotic Richard Simmons!" :demon: :demon: :demon:

MCH #69 Students: :eek: :shock: :eek:


At last we know what happened to him.


Claudia:"By the way; has anyone seen Bulma?
Bulma:"Where am i?"
Shadow :"Your not my Yuki."

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:21 pm
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
Really someone says "yuki" and it's game over?

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:34 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
(A horde of students run out of the Infirmary...)

Waashu: "Come back here, you cowards! It's just pain reliever!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:06 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
(A horde of students run out of the Infirmary...)

Waashu: "Come back here, you cowards! It's just pain reliever!"


"How is being a zombie any different from the usual state of high school seniors this time of year?!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:03 pm
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
Arnie100 wrote:
(A horde of students run out of the Infirmary...)

Waashu: "Come back here, you cowards! It's just pain reliever!"


Congrats ya made me snarf (make liquid come out of my nose). :lol:
Coach Misato ":alright I need some brave volunteer 's for a special experiment.any takers?."
Beaker :"mmm ni mi mi."
Rock Lee:"huh?"
Coach Misato :Rock Lee glad you volunteered. I need three more."

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:47 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
batlchip wrote:
[

Congrats ya made me snarf (make liquid come out of my nose). :lol:
Coach Misato ":alright I need some brave volunteer 's for a special experiment.any takers?."
Beaker :"mmm ni mi mi."
Rock Lee:"huh?"
Coach Misato :Rock Lee glad you volunteered. I need three more."



"Ummm....I know it's Rock Lee. but 'burning fires of youth' doesn't ACTUALLY involve fire, you know."
"FLAMING YOUTH!!!! FIRES OF MASCULINITY!!! I CAN'T FEEL THEM!!!!"
"DROP AND ROLL! DROP AND ROLL!!!"
"NO, YOU FOOL! RUN AROUND AND DISSIPATE THE FLAME!!!!"
"'RED VS BLUE' WAS A -PARODY-, NOT A FACTUAL PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT, YOU IDIOT!!!!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:37 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Random MCHS Student #1: "I got a dislocated shoulder..."
Random MCHS Student #2: "So...go to the Infirmary."
Random MCHS Student #1: :shock: "Oh, no WAY...I'll do it myself!" (Walks up to wall and slams his shoulder into it...)
Random MCHS Student #2: :shock:
Random MCHS Student #1: "Saw it on an ancient movie. Now I can do it whenever I want!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:47 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Arnie100 wrote:
Random MCHS Student #1: "I got a dislocated shoulder..."
Random MCHS Student #2: "So...go to the Infirmary."
Random MCHS Student #1: :shock: "Oh, no WAY...I'll do it myself!" (Walks up to wall and slams his shoulder into it...)
Random MCHS Student #2: :shock:
Random MCHS Student #1: "Saw it on an ancient movie. Now I can do it whenever I want!"


Random MCHS Student #1 walks ten feet and collapses in pain...


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:18 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"Fool! You're supposed to bite a bullet to stave off the pain!"
"Okay."
#BLAM#
"Not an EXPLOSIVE bullet, fool!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:11 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
taalismn wrote:
"Fool! You're supposed to bite a bullet to stave off the pain!"
"Okay."
#BLAM#
"Not an EXPLOSIVE bullet, fool!"


"It was the only way to relieve the pain from the pain reliever!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:33 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
"Fool! You're supposed to bite a bullet to stave off the pain!"
"Okay."
#BLAM#
"Not an EXPLOSIVE bullet, fool!"


"It was the only way to relieve the pain from the pain reliever!"


"*sigh* And Southern Cross directives to build up the available trained combatant pool keep us from locking up the live ammunition...."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:39 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
"Fool! You're supposed to bite a bullet to stave off the pain!"
"Okay."
#BLAM#
"Not an EXPLOSIVE bullet, fool!"


"It was the only way to relieve the pain from the pain reliever!"


"*sigh* And Southern Cross directives to build up the available trained combatant pool keep us from locking up the live ammunition...."


Nova: "Who's job was it to police the live ammo?"

Baldrick steps forward.

Nova: ( Facepalms)


Last edited by SRoss on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:04 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
"Fool! You're supposed to bite a bullet to stave off the pain!"
"Okay."
#BLAM#
"Not an EXPLOSIVE bullet, fool!"


"It was the only way to relieve the pain from the pain reliever!"


"*sigh* And Southern Cross directives to build up the available trained combatant pool keep us from locking up the live ammunition...."


Nova: "Who's job was it to police the live ammo?"
Baldric steps forward.

Nova: ( Facepalms)


Nova: "How would you like a trip to the Infirmary?"
Baldric: :shock: :frazz:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:00 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Arnie100 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
"Fool! You're supposed to bite a bullet to stave off the pain!"
"Okay."
#BLAM#
"Not an EXPLOSIVE bullet, fool!"


"It was the only way to relieve the pain from the pain reliever!"


"*sigh* And Southern Cross directives to build up the available trained combatant pool keep us from locking up the live ammunition...."


Nova: "Who's job was it to police the live ammo?"
Baldric steps forward.

Nova: ( Facepalms)


Nova: "How would you like a trip to the Infirmary?"
Baldric: :shock: :frazz:


Nova's comment would have been too subtle for him. He'd probably ask her if he could have some biscuits too.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:24 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Nova: "Too bad there isn't a facepalm Smiley..."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:12 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
Nova: "Too bad there isn't a facepalm Smiley..."


Dana: "Nova..beating your head against that wall can't do you any good..."
Nova: "COME SWEET CONCUSSIVE AMNESIA!!! TAKE MY TORMENT AWAY!!!" :frust: :frust: :frust:

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:16 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Baldrick: "I have a plan sir..."

Nova: "Is it a plan so cunning you can pin a tail on it and call it a fox?" :nh:

Baldrick: "Yes sir I believe it is."

#BLAM!#


Nova: "Thank you." :)

Alecia: (Holstering her gun) "No problem." 8)


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:26 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Principle: "Please say hello to your new instructor in introductory space tactics, ex-Admiral 'Voted Most LIkely to be Snuffed by a Sith Lord' Ozzel."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:47 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
Principle: "Please say hello to your new instructor in introductory space tactics, ex-Admiral 'Voted Most LIkely to be Snuffed by a Sith Lord' Ozzel."


Principle: "Also give a warm welcome to our guest lecturer on Space Sanitation, COMMANDER ADAM QUARK!"


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:03 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:

Principle: "Also give a warm welcome to our guest lecturer on Space Sanitation, COMMANDER ADAM QUARK!"


Probably the only lecturer to attend MCHS#69 who actually walks back out(he, after all, has an honorary chair at the BioSanitation Corps' Hazmat Academy).

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:52 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Commander Adam Quark: "I am never lecturing at this place AGAIN. The DEPRAVITY..." :shock:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 1:58 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Arnie100 wrote:
Commander Adam Quark: "I am never lecturing at this place AGAIN. The DEPRAVITY..." :shock:


Adam rounds the corner and encounters an army of Bettys.

Betty I, II etc: :love: :love: :love: "Hiii Adam..." :love: :love: :love:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:09 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
Commander Adam Quark: "I am never lecturing at this place AGAIN. The DEPRAVITY..." :shock:


Student: "How can you say that? I mean, after the sex ed lectures around here, I'm surprised ANY of us are the least bit interested in sex..."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:27 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Commander Adam Quark: "I am never lecturing at this place AGAIN. The DEPRAVITY..." :shock:


Student: "How can you say that? I mean, after the sex ed lectures around here, I'm surprised ANY of us are the least bit interested in sex..."


At that moment, in the hallway, Corg gets blowgun darted and dragged off by Annie, Tenchi races around the corner pursued by many females, and a net drops down and lifts Shinji into the ceiling.

Student: "Ok, maybe it's just us boys who aren't interested in sex?"


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:26 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"I dunno...maybe it was that whole graphic presentation about how human genders are really two different species and sex is really the mutual implantation of parasitic larvae between hosts resulting in mutually assured destruction by chestburster?

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:32 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
"I dunno...maybe it was that whole graphic presentation about how human genders are really two different species and sex is really the mutual implantation of parasitic larvae between hosts resulting in mutually assured destruction by chestburster?"


"Damn it! Gendo replaced the Sex-Ed film with Alien again!"


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:13 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
[

"Damn it! Gendo replaced the Sex-Ed film with Alien again!"


"Really, Gendo, haven't your plans to traumatize your son and turn him into a pathetic milksop gone far enough?"
"You approved his transfer to this school and you ask me this NOW?"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:20 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
[

"Damn it! Gendo replaced the Sex-Ed film with Alien again!"


"Really, Gendo, haven't your plans to traumatize your son and turn him into a pathetic milksop gone far enough?"
"You approved his transfer to this school and you ask me this NOW?"


Gendo suddenly hears a Safety being clicked off.

Yandare-chan: (Aiming a minigun) "I'm sorry, but I can't have you upsetting Sempi."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:34 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
[
Gendo suddenly hears a Safety being clicked off.

Yandare-chan: (Aiming a minigun) "I'm sorry, but I can't have you upsetting Sempi."


Gendo: "Oh yeah, forgot about his entourage."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:08 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
A whole bunch of Chestbursters skitter in fear from the cafeteria...

Washuu: "COWARDS! IT'S JUST CURRY!"


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:30 am
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44059
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
A whole bunch of Chestbursters skitter in fear from the cafeteria...

Washuu: "COWARDS! IT'S JUST CURRY!"


Ah, the cleansing diet. Effectively renders the body uninhabitable by parasitic organisms.

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:03 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Tenchi: (Turning to Corg) "Um, you realize, with Shinji away, we're going to be the focus of the pursuit and sex skits."

Corg & Tenchi: (Clinging to each other) :eek: :? :frazz: :eek: :?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:36 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Annie: "Corgie-poo, come out, come out, wherever you are! I need my feet massaged!"
Corgie-Poo: "Oh, no! Have you seen her feet?!"
Tenchi: "Can't be worse then Ayeka's or Ryohko's!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group