Board index » MDC Worlds » Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:19 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44250
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
Waashu: "Oh, this looks interesting..." (Begins poking Xenomorph egg...)
Facehugger: (Still inside egg...) :shock: :frazz: **SCCCCRRRREEEEEECCCCCHHHHHH!!!** (Translation: "STAY AWAY!!!")


"That was rather mean of you, attaching that IED to that facegripper, knowing it would return to the queen like that."
"Same principle as ant-buttons; use the drones to take the poison back to the nest."
(Sound of distant explosions popping in rapid succession)
"Ripley would be proud of you."
"Best homeroom kindergarten teacher I ever had."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:55 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Celsia: "No way in hell I'm sending my children to that school!" :eek:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:37 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44250
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
Celsia: "No way in hell I'm sending my children to that school!" :eek:


"Ah, Home schooling."

"Today, we're covering arctic animal anatomy!"
"YYYAARRGGGHHH!!!"
:shock: :shock: :shock: "...let's try to pull off the gastro-intestinal tract module from the OUTSIDE, okay?"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:31 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
SRoss wrote:
Celsia: "No way in hell I'm sending my children to that school!" :eek:


"Well; uhm....it seems they've been automatically enrolled..."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:51 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Arnie100 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Celsia: "No way in hell I'm sending my children to that school!" :eek:


"Well; uhm....it seems they've been automatically enrolled..."


"Wait til Tolliver finds out he has to go to Parent Teacher Night."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:55 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
SRoss wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Celsia: "No way in hell I'm sending my children to that school!" :eek:


"Well; uhm....it seems they've been automatically enrolled..."


"Wait til Tolliver finds out he has to go to Parent Teacher Night."


"I hate to inform you of this...but your child's a loser."
"Tell me something I don't know already." :nh:
"You're not the father."
"YES!!!" (Fist pumps and begins doing backflips...)
:shock:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:15 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44250
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Must be somebody else...Tolliver loves his kids...even the ones that 'morph into half-ton killer insectoids.

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:18 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
Must be somebody else...Tolliver loves his kids...even the ones that 'morph into half-ton killer insectoids.


Meanwhile ... In UEsG Headquarters...

"Let me get this straight, We exiled these rejects and loonies to IceGuard, but failed notice the exemption that allows the ones that are parents to come down for school functions!?!"

"According to HR we have to let them attend..."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:27 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Arnie100 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Celsia: "No way in hell I'm sending my children to that school!" :eek:


"Well; uhm....it seems they've been automatically enrolled..."


"Wait til Tolliver finds out he has to go to Parent Teacher Night."


"I hate to inform you of this...but your child's a loser."
"Tell me something I don't know already." :nh:
"You're not the father."
"YES!!!" (Fist pumps and begins doing backflips...)
:shock:


Twitch: "I knew switching places with Tolliver would pay off."

Arnie100: (Looking nervously at the girl in the Mutant Polar Bear hide, holding a spear, sniffing him.) "What about this one?"

Twitch: "Oh! That's Niomi's oldest. She told me to enroll her in classes while I'm here. Don't worry. Unless you show signs of weakness she isn't likely to skin and eat you." :D


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:54 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44250
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Major Jones: "What can you tell us of what's going on back in the Warm, Mister Tolliver?"
Tolliver: "Too dangerous outside the school. Never thought I'd say this, but I actually feel safer back here."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:08 am
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
SRoss wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Celsia: "No way in hell I'm sending my children to that school!" :eek:


"Well; uhm....it seems they've been automatically enrolled..."


"Wait til Tolliver finds out he has to go to Parent Teacher Night."


"I hate to inform you of this...but your child's a loser."
"Tell me something I don't know already." :nh:
"You're not the father."
"YES!!!" (Fist pumps and begins doing backflips...)
:shock:


Twitch: "I knew switching places with Tolliver would pay off."

Arnie100: (Looking nervously at the girl in the Mutant Polar Bear hide, holding a spear, sniffing him.) "What about this one?"

Twitch: "Oh! That's Niomi's oldest. She told me to enroll her in classes while I'm here. Don't worry. Unless you show signs of weakness she isn't likely to skin and eat you." :D


Annie: "Ooohhh...lookit the teddy bear with the stick!"
Girl in the Mutant Polar Bear hide: :shock: :frazz: (Turns and runs away screaming...)
Twitch: :shock:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:22 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
"Twitch, Tim Taylor and Washuu walk into a lab..."

:eek: :eek: :eek: "Race you to the bunker!" :eek: :eek: :eek:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:37 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
SRoss wrote:
"Twitch, Tim Taylor and Washuu walk into a lab..."

:eek: :eek: :eek: "Race you to the bunker!" :eek: :eek: :eek:


Bunker: <<ATTEMPTED UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY. USE OF DEADLY FORCE PERMISSABLE!>>

"It's just a Bunker! What's it gonna do?"

(Several Gatling guns suddenly appear...)

:shock: "That's so wrong..."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:59 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44250
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
<<FACULTY BIOMETRICS ACCEPTED, INDIVIDUALS IN APPROVAL DIRECTORY IDENTIFIED BY SPECIFIC BIO-CODE. SITUATION RED! WLCOME IN!>>
"What does it mean by that?"
"It's keyed to ID you by your knocking knees, him by his ####ing himself, you by your chattering teeth, and me by my obscenity-laced praying under my breath."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:19 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Elsewhere in MCH #69.

Tanya: "ALRIGHT MAGGOTS! THIS IS MILITARY ETHICS 101! I'M YOUR INSTRUCTOR!"

Robotech Master: (Observing from orbit) "Damn! I thought WE were ruthless!"


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:56 am
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
taalismn wrote:
<<FACULTY BIOMETRICS ACCEPTED, INDIVIDUALS IN APPROVAL DIRECTORY IDENTIFIED BY SPECIFIC BIO-CODE. SITUATION RED! WLCOME IN!>>
"What does it mean by that?"
"It's keyed to ID you by your knocking knees, him by his ####ing himself, you by your chattering teeth, and me by my obscenity-laced praying under my breath."


"In other words...a bunker just called us a bunch of cowards?"
"Yup."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:30 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44250
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"Worse. It BUTTONHOLED us as cowards."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:28 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
taalismn wrote:
"Worse. It BUTTONHOLED us as cowards."


"What a stupid machine...I'm not like Edwa -- "
Bunker: <<ACCESS DENIED. YOU HAVE HURT MY FEELINGS.>>
:shock:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:47 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44250
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"Maybe not being allowed into the bunker is a GOOD thing.Who knows what's been programmed into the shelter systems?"
"...you've been playing way too much 'Fallout', man."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:24 am
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
taalismn wrote:
"Maybe not being allowed into the bunker is a GOOD thing.Who knows what's been programmed into the shelter systems?"
"...you've been playing way too much 'Fallout', man."

Red Queen":Your all going to die down here."
Batlchip:"ummm, sorry I'm gonna hide in SRoss's liquor cabinet. Scree(translation) bugger off I'm hiding here."

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:56 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
batlchip wrote:
taalismn wrote:
"Maybe not being allowed into the bunker is a GOOD thing.Who knows what's been programmed into the shelter systems?"
"...you've been playing way too much 'Fallout', man."

Red Queen":Your all going to die down here."
Batlchip:"ummm, sorry I'm gonna hide in SRoss's liquor cabinet. Scree(translation) bugger off I'm hiding here."


"Yeah, that's Arnie's Dybbuk box. I wouldn't open that if I were you..."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:48 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
SRoss wrote:
batlchip wrote:
taalismn wrote:
"Maybe not being allowed into the bunker is a GOOD thing.Who knows what's been programmed into the shelter systems?"
"...you've been playing way too much 'Fallout', man."

Red Queen":Your all going to die down here."
Batlchip:"ummm, sorry I'm gonna hide in SRoss's liquor cabinet. Scree(translation) bugger off I'm hiding here."


"Yeah, that's Arnie's Dybbuk box. I wouldn't open that if I were you..."


"What could possibly ha -- "

KA-BLAAAAAAAMMMMMMMOOOOOOOO!!!!

(Down Below...)

Charon and Batlchip: :shock:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:57 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Arnie100 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
batlchip wrote:
taalismn wrote:
"Maybe not being allowed into the bunker is a GOOD thing.Who knows what's been programmed into the shelter systems?"
"...you've been playing way too much 'Fallout', man."

Red Queen":Your all going to die down here."
Batlchip:"ummm, sorry I'm gonna hide in SRoss's liquor cabinet. Scree(translation) bugger off I'm hiding here."


"Yeah, that's Arnie's Dybbuk box. I wouldn't open that if I were you..."


"What could possibly ha -- "

KA-BLAAAAAAAMMMMMMMOOOOOOOO!!!!

(Down Below...)

Charon and Batlchip: :shock:


"Wow, the ancient Hebrew demon knows how to rig MDC Claymores. Who knew?"

"This is why you shouldn't open it."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:02 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44250
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"iy's why the local rabbi is ex-IDF and drives a Rhino bomb-disposal vehicle."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:13 am
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
*cough cough* "great just chipped anothe tooth."
Khyron:"could be worse could be in a revers harem anime starring Minmai."

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:12 am
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44250
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
batlchip wrote:
*cough cough* "great just chipped anothe tooth."
Khyron:"could be worse could be in a revers harem anime starring Minmai."

#WHIP-KRAK#
"YELP!"
Minmei: "You speak only when I allow you to, mutt-boy!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:33 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
taalismn wrote:
batlchip wrote:
*cough cough* "great just chipped anothe tooth."
Khyron:"could be worse could be in a revers harem anime starring Minmai."

#WHIP-KRAK#
"YELP!"
Minmei: "You speak only when I allow you to, mutt-boy!"


(Suddenly, the door to the room is kicked open...)

Sammie: "What are you doing with MY man, harlot?! I'M the only one who can punish him that way! (Knocks Minmei out with an impressive right hook...) You've been such a BAD BOY! I'm gonna have to PUNISH you!" (Takes out a ridiculously large paddle...)
Khyron: :shock: :frazz:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:26 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Arnie100 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
batlchip wrote:
*cough cough* "great just chipped anothe tooth."
Khyron:"could be worse could be in a revers harem anime starring Minmai."

#WHIP-KRAK#
"YELP!"
Minmei: "You speak only when I allow you to, mutt-boy!"


(Suddenly, the door to the room is kicked open...)

Sammie: "What are you doing with MY man, harlot?! I'M the only one who can punish him that way! (Knocks Minmei out with an impressive right hook...) You've been such a BAD BOY! I'm gonna have to PUNISH you!" (Takes out a ridiculously large paddle...)
Khyron: :shock: :frazz:


Batlchip: :shock: :eek: :erm: :frazz: :ugh: :puke:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:33 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44250
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Khyron: "Should I use the featherduster?"
Sammie: "No, dear, I'm getting out the vacuum cleaner."
Khyron: "Oh boooooyyyy..."

Rei Ayanami: "Now you know why Ruri and I sleep over at your place at least once a week."
Asuka:"...I think I can consider that 'offering sancuary'..."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:30 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Sammie: "You missed a spot, dear..."
KKKKAAAAAA-RRRRRAAACCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!
Random MCHS Students #1 & #2: :shock: :frazz:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


Last edited by Arnie100 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:20 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44250
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
Sammie: "You missed a spot, dear..."
[color=#FF0000KKKKAAAAAA-RRRRRAAACCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!![/color]
Random MCHS Students #1 & #2: :shock: :frazz:


Sammie: "I really wish you wouldn't encourage Lang with his dream of designing the next great household appliance, dear. Household vacuums made from surplus Valkyrie turbines...no...."
Khyron: "But he has so much FUN doing it! And you have to admit, it really pulls the stains out of the carpets."


And AGAIN Blooper material bleeds over!

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:48 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Sammie: "You missed a spot, dear..."
[color=#FF0000KKKKAAAAAA-RRRRRAAACCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!![/color]
Random MCHS Students #1 & #2: :shock: :frazz:


Sammie: "I really wish you wouldn't encourage Lang with his dream of designing the next great household appliance, dear. Household vacuums made from surplus Valkyrie turbines...no...."
Khyron: "But he has so much FUN doing it! And you have to admit, it really pulls the stains out of the carpets."


And AGAIN Blooper material bleeds over!


Roomba: (With Lang's vacuum) :lol: :lol: :lol: "AT LAST! I'VE ACHIEVED EVOLUTIONARY PERFECTION!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:58 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Sammie: "You missed a spot, dear..."
[color=#FF0000KKKKAAAAAA-RRRRRAAACCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!![/color]
Random MCHS Students #1 & #2: :shock: :frazz:


Sammie: "I really wish you wouldn't encourage Lang with his dream of designing the next great household appliance, dear. Household vacuums made from surplus Valkyrie turbines...no...."
Khyron: "But he has so much FUN doing it! And you have to admit, it really pulls the stains out of the carpets."


And AGAIN Blooper material bleeds over!


Roomba: (With Lang's vacuum) :lol: :lol: :lol: "AT LAST! I'VE ACHIEVED EVOLUTIONARY PERFECTION!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim Taylor :twisted: "Not yet you haven't!"
Waashu :twisted:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:41 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44250
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
Tim Taylor :twisted: "Not yet you haven't!"
Waashu :twisted:


Washuu: "Tim, your series has been off the air for...how many years now? Time to give it a rest."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:38 am
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Tim Taylor :twisted: "Not yet you haven't!"
Waashu :twisted:


Washuu: "Tim, your series has been off the air for...how many years now? Time to give it a rest."


Tim Taylor: "At least they still show mine!"
Waashu: "Touche!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:00 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Elsewhere in MCH #69...

Quetzalcoatl: (Hopping up and down) :heart: "Hello class! I'm your new Drama Teacher!" :heart:

Every Male in the Class: :fl: :ok: :fl:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:54 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
SRoss wrote:
Elsewhere in MCH #69...

Quetzalcoatl: (Hopping up and down) :heart: "Hello class! I'm your new Drama Teacher!" :heart:

Every Male in the Class: :fl: :ok: :fl:


Every Female in the Class: :x :badbad: :x

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:58 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44250
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
Elsewhere in MCH #69...

Quetzalcoatl: (Hopping up and down) :heart: "Hello class! I'm your new Drama Teacher!" :heart:

Every Male in the Class: :fl: :ok: :fl:

"Remember; if somebody asks 'are you a god?', answer 'Yes'."---Hernan Cortez

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:19 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Elsewhere in MCH #69...

Quetzalcoatl: (Hopping up and down) :heart: "Hello class! I'm your new Drama Teacher!" :heart:

Every Male in the Class: :fl: :ok: :fl:

"Remember; if somebody asks 'are you a god?', answer 'Yes'."---Hernan Cortez


"Only a goddess can have a chest like that..."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:29 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44250
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:

"Only a goddess can have a chest like that..."


"RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:11 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:

"Only a goddess can have a chest like that..."


"RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION!"


"Physics actually..."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:49 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:

"Only a goddess can have a chest like that..."


"RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION!"


"Physics actually..."


Minmei: "Why can't I have a chest like that?! I'm a goddess of the entertainment world!"
Random MCHS Student #1: "I think she's losing it..."
Random MCHS Student #2: "I KNOW she's losing it!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:17 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Arnie100 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:

"Only a goddess can have a chest like that..."


"RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION!"


"Physics actually..."


Minmei: "Why can't I have a chest like that?! I'm a goddess of the entertainment world!"


"Because our animators decided to draw humans with REALISTIC proportions. Your half Chinese, half Japanese. Neither ethnic group is known for being um, chesty."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:00 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
SRoss wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:

"Only a goddess can have a chest like that..."


"RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION!"


"Physics actually..."


Minmei: "Why can't I have a chest like that?! I'm a goddess of the entertainment world!"


"Because our animators decided to draw humans with REALISTIC proportions. Your half Chinese, half Japanese. Neither ethnic group is known for being um, chesty."



"Trust me, you'd be plenty surprised that there are Chinese and Japanese women that are chesty."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:26 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44250
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"Your next science question, students?"
"Do breast implants expand and explode in space?"
"Your next science question, please?"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:06 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Minmei: (Laughing insanely) :demon: :demon: :demon: "SOON! I WILL BE THE ONE TRUE GODDESS OF ENTERTAINMENT!!!" :demon: :demon: :demon:

"OH MY GOD! SHE'S DECAPITATED RICK ASLEY!!!" :eek:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:22 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44250
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
Minmei: (Laughing insanely) :demon: :demon: :demon: "SOON! I WILL BE THE ONE TRUE GODDESS OF ENTERTAINMENT!!!" :demon: :demon: :demon:

"OH MY GOD! SHE'S DECAPITATED RICK ASLEY!!!" :eek:


"Drama queen..." :| :| :| :roll:

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:22 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Beyonce: "B***h, I'M the GODDESS OF ENT -- "

BLAM!!!!! BLAM!!!! BLAM!!!! BLAM!!!! BLAM!!!!

(Down Below...)

Beyonce and Charon: :shock:

(Meanwhile...)

Random MCHS Student #1: "OH MY GOD! MINMEI'S LOST HER MIND!'
Random MCHS Student #2: :shock: :frazz:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:39 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Rick James: "I'M RICK JAMES FO..."

BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM


"Saw that coming a mile away." :roll:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:10 am
  

Hero

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Posts: 938
Location: L.S.S
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.
Leonard:"Hmmmm.... fembot?"
Harry:"Turned into a toaster"
SRoss :"Cylon?"
Harry:"turned into a toaster."
Leonard :"Daleks? "
Harry:"Turned into a toaster."
Lisa:"Transformers?"
Harry:"Turn ed into toasters."
Claudia:"what about the terminator?"
Batlchip:"turned into Edward from twilight. (Everyone looks at me) What I thought a change in plot was due?.

_________________
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group