Board index » MDC Worlds » Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:36 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9219
Location: Northwood, ND
Arnie100 wrote:
Arnie100: "Alright; class, who do we volunteer for the ice bucket challenge?"

(Edwards opens the door to his office and walks in and closes the door...suddenly...)

Edwards: "GGGGYYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" (As a dozen buckets of ice water is simultaneously dumped on target...)

(...Outside in the hallway...)

Nova: "What was that?!"
Dana: "Looks like they got Edwards..."
Nova: "With what?"
Dana: "Ice bucket challenge..."

(Medics wheel out Edwards frozen into a block of ice from his office...)

Dana: :eek: "Wasn't expecting that!"


:lol:

glitterboy2098 wrote:
Nova: "wait, don't you need to donate a bunch of money even if you do take the bucket?"

Louie: *Whistles while hitting "log out" from edward's bank account*


:lol:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:13 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Arnie100: ""So; class, who's next on our list?"
Class: :twisted:

(The school suddenly feels a shiver go up and down thejr spines)

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:46 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9219
Location: Northwood, ND
Arnie100 wrote:
Arnie100: ""So; class, who's next on our list?"
Class: :twisted:

(The school suddenly feels a shiver go up and down thejr spines)


:lol:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:41 am
  

User avatar
Explorer

Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2003 1:22 am
Posts: 113
Location: Chattanooga, TN
taalismn wrote:
Defender_X wrote:
And folks wonder why I come to class in a battlroid. And yes, I go to class in it too. The bribes to have it declared a service war machine were worth it. But MREs get old for lunch fast. And yes, I'm putting a tux on the thing too for prom. :-D



I get the impression of this guy being the resident Shinichi Mechazawa(from Cromartie High School). His class rivals vary from the pranksters trying to fill his cockpit with mashed potatoes, to his extreme rival studying up on anti-mecha tactics and setting anti-armor mines in the guy's locker.


Ma Duce has a way of fixing things.

_________________
I get that many attacks with my beam cannons?!


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:47 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
(Walking down the hall...)

Field Marshall Leonard: "So; Emerson...what's this 'ice bucket challenge' I've been hearing about?"
Gen. Emerson: "Well; Sir, it goes like this...(Looking up and noticing the large buckets and stops as Leonard...)"
Field Marshall Leonard: "Well? Spit it out! ( Suddenly, the buckets dump on target) GGGGGYYYYYAAAAHHHHH!!!"
Gen. Emerson" THAT; Sir, is the ice bucket challenge!"
Field Marshall Leonard: "My HAIR?! What about my HAIR?!"
Gen. Emerson: "Uhm..."
Field Marsnall Leonard: "NNNNNNNNNMMMNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

(The real reason Leonard has no hair)

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


Last edited by Arnie100 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:26 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
SRoss: "Wow! Who knew Hyperfleas could function in ice water!" (Pauses) "Hmm ... Probably shouldn't have sent the rest to the Ice Guard base for safe keeping."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:33 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Arnie100: "So how'd the after-school sensha-dō program go?"

SRoss: "The new exchange student, Karno, got cliff-dived by a TOG II."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:00 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9219
Location: Northwood, ND
Defender_X wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Defender_X wrote:
And folks wonder why I come to class in a battlroid. And yes, I go to class in it too. The bribes to have it declared a service war machine were worth it. But MREs get old for lunch fast. And yes, I'm putting a tux on the thing too for prom. :-D



I get the impression of this guy being the resident Shinichi Mechazawa(from Cromartie High School). His class rivals vary from the pranksters trying to fill his cockpit with mashed potatoes, to his extreme rival studying up on anti-mecha tactics and setting anti-armor mines in the guy's locker.


Ma Duce has a way of fixing things.


:lol:

Arnie100 wrote:
(Walking down the hall...)

Field Marshall Leonard: "So; Emerson...what's this 'ice bucket challenge' I've been hearing about?"
Gen. Emerson: "Well; Sir, it goes like this...(Looking up and noticing the large buckets and stops as Leonard...)"
Field Marshall Leonard: "Well? Spit it out! ( Suddenly, the buckets dump on target) GGGGGYYYYYAAAAHHHHH!!!"
Gen. Emerson" THAT; Sir, is the ice bucket challenge!"
Field Marshall Leonard: "My HAIR?! What about my HAIR?!"
Gen. Emerson: "Uhm..."
Field Marsnall Leonard: "NNNNNNNNNMMMNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

(The real reason Leonard has no hair)


:lol: :lol:

SRoss wrote:
SRoss: "Wow! Who knew Hyperfleas could function in ice water!" (Pauses) "Hmm ... Probably shouldn't have sent the rest to the Ice Guard base for safe keeping."


:lol: :eek:

SRoss wrote:
Arnie100: "So how'd the after-school sensha-dō program go?"

SRoss: "The new exchange student, Karno, got cliff-dived by a TOG II."


:lol:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:44 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Arnie100: "Seems we're getting a bunch of new Karnos..."
SRoss: "Clones."
Arnie100: "We lose one every day. They're quite popular in my class as volunteers for my deminstrations."
SRoss: "Volunteers? Is that a polite way of saying 'sacrifice?'"
Arnie100: "What they don't know will kill them. Rand's taking it quite well. Though, I'm sure I can find something extra for him to do."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:02 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9219
Location: Northwood, ND
Arnie100 wrote:
Arnie100: "Seems we're getting a bunch of new Karnos..."
SRoss: "Clones."
Arnie100: "We lose one every day. They're quite popular in my class as volunteers for my deminstrations."
SRoss: "Volunteers? Is that a polite way of saying 'sacrifice?'"
Arnie100: "What they don't know will kill them. Rand's taking it quite well. Though, I'm sure I can find something extra for him to do."


:lol:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:01 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
SRoss: "Ok Rand. For extra credit, open that crate I just got from the Ice Guard."

Rand: "Um, ok."

Rand opens the crate and a Mutant Polar Bear leaps out, scratching like mad. It grabs Rand and begins using him as a butt scratchier.

SRoss: (Watching from outside the room) "Hmm, What's it take to stop those things? Hang on Rand, I'm getting the liquid nitrogen!"

Rand: :eek: :eek: :eek:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:03 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
(Out in the hallway...)

Nova: "I get nervous everytime I pass by The Defense Against The Dark Arts Class. What's that sound coming from there? Uhm, Dana..."
Dana: "YOU look! Remember what happened to my hair?!"
Nova: (Opens the door and hears this.) :eek: (And quickly closes the door...)
Dana: "Well?"
Nova: "You don't wanna know."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


Last edited by Arnie100 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:06 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Elsewhere...

SRoss: "Today class, we're going to learn how to convert the school's CT Camera network into a Scorpion Stare system."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:22 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44264
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Defense Against Dark Arts Teacher: "Okay, Miss Sarah, tell me what your first response would be if, say, Sauron came into the room-"
"(.!.)"
Teacher: (banging side of head)"..okay, if any of you still have your hearing, perhaps that was not a good example. Miss Sarah, you do realize that's coming out of your damage deposit, though you may have to negotiate separately with Professors Winkle and Dethstrom; they were quite fond of their automobiles, I understand."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:35 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
(In the hallway...)

Rand: "HEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP MMMMEEEEEEE!!!!" (As we see him being chased by a horde of angry.girls scratching like mad...)
SRoss: "What'd he do?!"
Arnie100:(Munching on a donut) "Something about Hyperfleas in the gjrls' bathroom..."
SRoss: :shock: "Got any more thermite powder?"
Arnie100: " Classroom's closet."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:47 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9219
Location: Northwood, ND
SRoss wrote:
SRoss: "Ok Rand. For extra credit, open that crate I just got from the Ice Guard."

Rand: "Um, ok."

Rand opens the crate and a Mutant Polar Bear leaps out, scratching like mad. It grabs Rand and begins using him as a butt scratchier.

SRoss: (Watching from outside the room) "Hmm, What's it take to stop those things? Hang on Rand, I'm getting the liquid nitrogen!"

Rand: :eek: :eek: :eek:



:lol: :lol:

Arnie100 wrote:
(Out in the hallway...)

Nova: "I get nervous everytime I pass by The Defense Against The Dark Arts Class. What's that sound coming from there? Uhm, Dana..."
Dana: "YOU look! Remember what happened to my hair?!"
Nova: (Opens the door and hears this.) :eek: (And quickly closes the door...)
Dana: "Well?"
Nova: "You don't wanna know."


:lol: :eek:

SRoss wrote:
Elsewhere...

SRoss: "Today class, we're going to learn how to convert the school's CT Camera network into a Scorpion Stare system."


:lol:

taalismn wrote:
Defense Against Dark Arts Teacher: "Okay, Miss Sarah, tell me what your first response would be if, say, Sauron came into the room-"
"(.!.)"
Teacher: (banging side of head)"..okay, if any of you still have your hearing, perhaps that was not a good example. Miss Sarah, you do realize that's coming out of your damage deposit, though you may have to negotiate separately with Professors Winkle and Dethstrom; they were quite fond of their automobiles, I understand."


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arnie100 wrote:
(In the hallway...)

Rand: "HEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP MMMMEEEEEEE!!!!" (As we see him being chased by a horde of angry.girls scratching like mad...)
SRoss: "What'd he do?!"
Arnie100:(Munching on a donut) "Something about Hyperfleas in the gjrls' bathroom..."
SRoss: :shock: "Got any more thermite powder?"
Arnie100: " Classroom's closet."


:lol: :lol:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:08 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44264
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Rand: "Can I take this semester as online courses and home study instead?"
"Don't you have a mobile address?"
Rand: "Harder to track down, harder to hit. That's sort of the point."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:22 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9219
Location: Northwood, ND
taalismn wrote:
Rand: "Can I take this semester as online courses and home study instead?"
"Don't you have a mobile address?"
Rand: "Harder to track down, harder to hit. That's sort of the point."


:lol: :lol:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:53 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
SRoss: "Ok Rand, just make sure to install OFCUT ..."

Rand: :eek: :eek: :eek: "YYYYAAAARRRRRGGGG!!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

SRoss: (Sigh) "Before, you download your Defense Against The Dark Arts homework..." :nh:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:34 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Arnie100: "Rand...are you trying to tell me your phone deleted your homework?"
Rand: "I swear its true!"
Arnie100: "I see. Well, Got something else for you. The cages in the Magical Beasts class needs some cleaning I understand..."
Rand: "It wasn't my fault...I don't wanna go in there..."
Arnie100: "Sarah, can you make sure he gets there? Thank you!"
Sarah: :twisted:
Rand: "It wasn't my fault..."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:09 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9219
Location: Northwood, ND
SRoss wrote:
SRoss: "Ok Rand, just make sure to install OFCUT ..."

Rand: :eek: :eek: :eek: "YYYYAAAARRRRRGGGG!!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

SRoss: (Sigh) "Before, you download your Defense Against The Dark Arts homework..." :nh:


:lol:

Arnie100 wrote:
Arnie100: "Rand...are you trying to tell me your phone deleted your homework?"
Rand: "I swear its true!"
Arnie100: "I see. Well, Got something else for you. The cages in the Magical Beasts class needs some cleaning I understand..."
Rand: "It wasn't my fault...I don't wanna go in there..."
Arnie100: "Sarah, can you make sure he gets there? Thank you!"
Sarah: :twisted:
Rand: "It wasn't my fault..."


:lol: Poor Rand.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:18 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44264
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"Good gosh, Principle, things are looking bad!"
"And the school year hasn't begun yet."
"...ah...what?"
"Ah, Lazlo, the school year properly begins next week. THis was just summer school. Preparatory work for the school term proper. Next week, the student body proper will arrive from summer vacation to begin classes..Lazlo, put the knife away and button up your sleeve cuffs right this moment!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:39 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Arnie100: "I'm set. (Opens cabinet in office loaded with booze, guns and ammo)"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:39 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44264
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
Arnie100: "I'm set. (Opens cabinet in office loaded with booze, guns and ammo)"



That will last you...through study hall.

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:11 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Arnie100: "Don't worry...there's more where that came from...(hic)..."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:50 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44264
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
Arnie100: "Don't worry...there's more where that came from...(hic)..."


"The primary reason for our high turnover rate of teachers? Cirrhosis of the liver."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:03 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9219
Location: Northwood, ND
taalismn wrote:
"Good gosh, Principle, things are looking bad!"
"And the school year hasn't begun yet."
"...ah...what?"
"Ah, Lazlo, the school year properly begins next week. THis was just summer school. Preparatory work for the school term proper. Next week, the student body proper will arrive from summer vacation to begin classes..Lazlo, put the knife away and button up your sleeve cuffs right this moment!"


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Arnie100 wrote:
Arnie100: "I'm set. (Opens cabinet in office loaded with booze, guns and ammo)"


:lol:

taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Arnie100: "I'm set. (Opens cabinet in office loaded with booze, guns and ammo)"



That will last you...through study hall.


:lol: :lol:

Arnie100 wrote:
Arnie100: "Don't worry...there's more where that came from...(hic)..."


:lol:

taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Arnie100: "Don't worry...there's more where that came from...(hic)..."


"The primary reason for our high turnover rate of teachers? Cirrhosis of the liver."


:lol:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:22 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
(In The Dark Arts class...)

Rand: "Is he drunk again?"
Arnie100: "I heard THAT! And I also hear the Megalodons need their teeth cleaned...(hic)..."
Rand: "Not AGAIN!"
Arnie100: "Then you can clean up after the Raptors..."
Rand: " It's not FAIR!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:30 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44264
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"Dana, you think you maybe took the 'ice bucket challenge' a bit too far with Professor Fredericks?"
"No. Not at all. I thought it was rather clever myself."
"Ramping up the humidifier AND his AC? THey've had to bring in JACKHAMMERS to remove the glacier in in his office if they want to get him out before next spring's thaw."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:42 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
"Mrs. Sarah? Rand seems to be missing...can you bring him back?"
"Do you want him alive or..."
"Preferrably alive. The T-Rex needs to be fed..."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:22 am
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9219
Location: Northwood, ND
Arnie100 wrote:
(In The Dark Arts class...)

Rand: "Is he drunk again?"
Arnie100: "I heard THAT! And I also hear the Megalodons need their teeth cleaned...(hic)..."
Rand: "Not AGAIN!"
Arnie100: "Then you can clean up after the Raptors..."
Rand: " It's not FAIR!"


:lol: :lol: :eek:

taalismn wrote:
"Dana, you think you maybe took the 'ice bucket challenge' a bit too far with Professor Fredericks?"
"No. Not at all. I thought it was rather clever myself."
"Ramping up the humidifier AND his AC? THey've had to bring in JACKHAMMERS to remove the glacier in in his office if they want to get him out before next spring's thaw."


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Arnie100 wrote:
"Mrs. Sarah? Rand seems to be missing...can you bring him back?"
"Do you want him alive or..."
"Preferrably alive. The T-Rex needs to be fed..."


:lol: :lol: Scary, she seems to be jumping threads. :shock:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:46 am
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44264
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Rand: "STUNT DOUBLE!"
Sarah: "I was WONDERING when he'd remember that...."
Stage Technician: "Hold on a moment before the T-rex scene...Karno and Rand aren't exactly the same size and we're having trouble getting Karno into Rand's school jersey..."
Sarah: "Different build?"
StageTech: "That, and he refuses to let go of the dressing room doorframe long enough for us to pull the jersey over his arms."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:39 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9219
Location: Northwood, ND
taalismn wrote:
Rand: "STUNT DOUBLE!"
Sarah: "I was WONDERING when he'd remember that...."
Stage Technician: "Hold on a moment before the T-rex scene...Karno and Rand aren't exactly the same size and we're having trouble getting Karno into Rand's school jersey..."
Sarah: "Different build?"
StageTech: "That, and he refuses to let go of the dressing room doorframe long enough for us to pull the jersey over his arms."


:lol: :lol: :lol: Glad he finally remembered.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:53 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Karno: "NONONONONONONONONO!!!" ((Holding on to the frame of the door for dear life)
Stage Technician: "This won't hurt a bit..."
Karno: "It's going to hurt a LOT!!!!"
Sarah: "For you...maybe...and for Rand, also..."
Rand: "ME?? Why ME?!"
Sarah: "You still have to feed the T-Rex! The stunt double's only for getting to the T-Rex..."
Rand: "It's not fair...it's not FAIR!!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:46 am
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44264
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
Rand: "It's not fair...it's not FAIR!!"


Haydonite: "THAT'S -MY-LINE! NO STEALING IT!...okay, everybody's suddenly looking at me...maybe drawing attention to myself wasn't the best idea..."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:22 am
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Arnie100: "Mrs. Sarah, kindly demonstrate for the Haydonite what a fully-loaded plasma cannon can do, please? And; no, the Haydonite doesn't get a stunt double..."
Sarah: :twisted: "This'll be fun!"
Haydonite: :eek: "Awareness, SAVE ME!!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:11 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44264
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Awareness(trapped in an isolated hard drive in the school Computer Lab(Hacking Practice System): <<"Veidt, you stupid $#!+!">>

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:55 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
SRoss: "And now class, Mr. Nichols will show us how to REALLY $%^&* a sentient computer." :twisted:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:49 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44264
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
SRoss: "And now class, Mr. Nichols will show us how to REALLY $%^&* a sentient computer." :twisted:


Nichols: "So, young Miss Romanova, what did you do for your hacking exercise?"
Nene: "I gave it what I call the 'MLP Friendship Virus'!" :-D
Awareness: <<"....eeewwww....Pinky Pie.....">>

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:23 am
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9219
Location: Northwood, ND
Arnie100 wrote:
Karno: "NONONONONONONONONO!!!" ((Holding on to the frame of the door for dear life)
Stage Technician: "This won't hurt a bit..."
Karno: "It's going to hurt a LOT!!!!"
Sarah: "For you...maybe...and for Rand, also..."
Rand: "ME?? Why ME?!"
Sarah: "You still have to feed the T-Rex! The stunt double's only for getting to the T-Rex..."
Rand: "It's not fair...it's not FAIR!!"


:lol:

taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Rand: "It's not fair...it's not FAIR!!"


Haydonite: "THAT'S -MY-LINE! NO STEALING IT!...okay, everybody's suddenly looking at me...maybe drawing attention to myself wasn't the best idea..."


:lol: :lol:

Arnie100 wrote:
Arnie100: "Mrs. Sarah, kindly demonstrate for the Haydonite what a fully-loaded plasma cannon can do, please? And; no, the Haydonite doesn't get a stunt double..."
Sarah: :twisted: "This'll be fun!"
Haydonite: :eek: "Awareness, SAVE ME!!"


:lol: :lol:

taalismn wrote:
Awareness(trapped in an isolated hard drive in the school Computer Lab(Hacking Practice System): <<"Veidt, you stupid $#!+!">>


:lol:

SRoss wrote:
SRoss: "And now class, Mr. Nichols will show us how to REALLY $%^&* a sentient computer." :twisted:


:lol: :lol:

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
SRoss: "And now class, Mr. Nichols will show us how to REALLY $%^&* a sentient computer." :twisted:


Nichols: "So, young Miss Romanova, what did you do for your hacking exercise?"
Nene: "I gave it what I call the 'MLP Friendship Virus'!" :-D
Awareness: <<"....eeewwww....Pinky Pie.....">>


:lol: :lol:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:57 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44264
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Nichols: "That's...actually quite frightening. All I did was transpose all of the linked Haydonite consciousnesses into one of my old video games..."

NOM-NOM-NOM-NOM
Haydonite 1:< "NOTHING STOPS IT!">
Haydonite 2:<"LOOK OUTm THERE"S ONE OF THOSE ENERGY MASSES! IT'S -#sisst!bwah-bwha-bwha#
Haydonite 3: <"FASTER, YOU FOOLS! IT GOT TWO! IT'S OUT FOR BLOOD!" >

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:25 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9219
Location: Northwood, ND
taalismn wrote:
Nichols: "That's...actually quite frightening. All I did was transpose all of the linked Haydonite consciousnesses into one of my old video games..."

NOM-NOM-NOM-NOM
Haydonite 1:< "NOTHING STOPS IT!">
Haydonite 2:<"LOOK OUTm THERE"S ONE OF THOSE ENERGY MASSES! IT'S -#sisst!bwah-bwha-bwha#
Haydonite 3: <"FASTER, YOU FOOLS! IT GOT TWO! IT'S OUT FOR BLOOD!" >


:lol:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:44 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Awareness: "All the possible video games out there, AND HE HAD TO PUT ME IN THIS ONE!!!" :badbad:

Game: "Welcome programs."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:38 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Arnie100: "Hey...Dr. Nichols...I haven't seen these in years!! Do you mind??"
Louie: "Have at it! :)
Arnie100: "I could be up all night playing these!" :twisted:
Haydonite: <"Uh-oh..".>
Awareness: <"Awareness, save me!! Wait...I am the Awareness!! We're doomed!">

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:18 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Edwards: "The Defense Against Dark Arts course is our most expensive class! And the year's barely started! Do you have anything to say in your defense!?!"

Arnie100: "Well..."

Edwards: (Pointing to an old looking wine cabinet) "And what's this!?! Your latest purchase!?!"

Arnie100: "Umm..."

Edwards: (Flinging open the cabinet) :eek: :eek: :eek: "IIIEEEE!!! ARRRGGG!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

Elswhere...

Lisa: (Writing in her notebook) "Number 44778 - Possessed by creature in the dybbuk box." :twisted:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:49 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
Arnie100: "Doesn't anyone read the warning labels in my class?"
SRoss: "You don't have any warning labels..."
Arnie100: "I forgot about those! Should I...?"
SRoss: "Let 'em learn on their own!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:14 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44264
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Harry Potter: "I'm rather glad I graduated before the school's motto became 'survival of the fittest'."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:54 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4591
taalismn wrote:
Harry Potter: "I'm rather glad I graduated before the school's motto became 'survival of the fittest'."


Ron: "I still have nightmares about that class...(shudders)"
Hermione: "I rather enjoyed the demonstrations!"
Harry: "Those were kind of fun watching that Rand guy..."
Hermione: "That's what he gets for trying to hit on me..."
Harry: "So you're the one that's been volunteering him?!"
Hermione: :twisted:
Ron: :eek: "Remind not to get you angry with me." :shock:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:08 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4808
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn rounds the corner and encounters a group of young women wearing school uniforms, two sizes too small, with VERY short skirts.

taalismn: "What are YOU doing here!?!" :shock:

Sisters of Cleaning: "We're the school's Morals Committee,aka; the Hall Monitors. Are you trying to draw helpless schoolgirls into a Loleta-like relationship with members of the teaching staff? Abusing your ultimate power over them to force them to submit to your perverted desires!?!"

taalismn: "OH GOD NO!!!" :eek:

Head Sister: :cry: :cry: :cry: "You ... you ... MONSTER!!!" :cry: :cry: :cry:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:12 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 44264
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Harry: "Honestly, back in the day all we had to wrry about was bog trolls and creepy nemesises coming back from the dead. These days, high schools seem to suffer from ramapant wardrobe malfunctions, zombie plagues, and alien invasions. Sometimes several at the same time."
Hermione: "Bet you had a zombie plan you were just itching to try out."
Harry: "Damn straight."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group