Rfits Novels

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Would you buy new Rifts Novels?

YES!, I love anything Rifts!
79%
NO! are you nuts?!
21%

Total votes: 19

Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

I would, especially if its from a established writer. Otherwise I would likely still buy it/them, though they will not be as high on my list.

I would really like to see Kevin Siembieda begin writing novels, I think he could do a decent job at that.
Svartalf
Champion
Comment: Beware of the Friar Tuck type putting on the French Maid outfit!

Unread post by Svartalf »

No vote... let's say that I was atrociously disappointed by sonic boom, and would have to be sure that any more rifts novels were worth it before I'd front cred on that.

Most RPG novels are ****, from my experience... fans of Tracy Hickman, Margaret Weis and RA Salvatore are asked to take their place in the waiting file to pelt me with garbage.
Svartalf - Flamboyantly Fresh Franco of Freedom Freakin' Fries : Shadyslug
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug - Cherico
PC stands for "patronizing cretin" G'mo
I name you honorary American Subjugator & Ratbastard
Vrykolas2k
Champion
Location: A snow-covered forest, littered with the bones of my slain enemies...

Unread post by Vrykolas2k »

I like R.A Salvatore and the Dragonlance novels for the most part... the Rifts novels though... I am one of those "fool me once, shame on you fool me twice, shame on me" kinda fellows. I read one of them and decided it was poopie-head work. And yes i am a writer, though hardly famous... yet... my first novel is getting published in the near future though...
Eyes without life, maggot-ridden corpses, mountains of skulls... these are a few of my favourite things.

I am the first angel, loved once above all others...

Light a man a fire, and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Turning the other cheek just gets you slapped harder.

The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!)

Return to “Rifts®”